Chapter 11 - Time for Bed

As I come down from my high I realize I left Harry hanging. Honestly, I barely could function. I tell Harry how sorry I am that I didn't help him finish when he tells me, "Oh we are not done yet Christina. Let's get out and dry off and bring this back to the bedroom".

I look up to the ceiling and thank the Gods for whatever they have blessed me with today!

Harry helps me out of the tub and we dry off. As we head back into the bedroom I say, "How about a shot or 2 more of tequila?" We both agree. I put my silk robe on and go get the bottle and two shot glasses. I come back into the bedroom and see this gorgeous man lying in my bed without a stitch of clothing on and I literally lost my breath. Breathe Christina, Breathe...

I poor the shots and we both clink glasses and say cheers! This day so far is better than all my birthdays, Christmas' and New Years' put together. Cheers to you, you sexy mutha fucka...

I stand next to Harry after I finish my shot and he says, "Christina, I am not sure how this all came about today but, I must say I am really happy your Chinese food was delivered to my apartment by accident." I look into his eyes and say, "Me either but I am happy too."

OMFG... he is smirking at me again... Harry sits up and grabs my wrist to bring me towards him. I am standing there between his legs and he pulls the belt from my robe and pushes it away from my shoulders until it hits the floor. He then takes my nipple into his mouth sucking on it softly which makes me moan. My hands move up to his hair and start pulling it. He then goes for the other nipple only this time he bites it which makes me gasp! "Ooh baby, I like that'. I start to pull his hair harder and he lets out a moan. He says, "Oh you like it a little rough huh, Christina?" I nod...

Harry then smacks me on my ass and the sting makes my core start to throb. I can hardly take it anymore. I bring my lips to his mouth and kiss him with every ounce of strength I have and he gives it right back to me. I feel him getting harder and harder. He pulls me onto him on the bed, our hands are everywhere on each other's bodies. Harry then starts kissing my neck making me tremble. I can't take it anymore I say, "Harry... Harry... I want you... I need you... please..." Harry brings his lips to my ear and says, "You want this dick Christina? You want to feel this dick inside you Christina? You want me to fuck you Christina?" I scream, "YES!!!!"

He spins me around and throws me onto the bed and moves on top of me. I can feel his hard dick on my leg and I start to moan. God I want this man... I say, "I have condoms in the draw" and he reaches over and opens the draw and grabs one puts it to his mouth and rips it open. I watch how he puts it on and looks into my eyes and says, "Christina, I am going to fuck you like you have never been fucked before" and then there it is... that smirk...

I look into his lustful eyes and say, "Give me that fucking dick baby! Make me scream your name!" I really don't know who this person is because I have never spoken like this during sex. Must be the tequila...

He opens my legs and moves in between them and I can feel his hardness right at my core. He moves the tip of his dick to my slit and moves it up and down teasing me rubbing it against my clit until I can't take it anymore. "Harry please, give it to me!" I wrap my legs around his waist and push him forward into me. I feel his dick slowly move its way inside me. I gasp because he really is so fucking big. "Christina, you are so fucking tight! Hmmm... damn baby, you feel so good. I am going to tear this pussy up!" he tells me.

I feel his hips start to move back and move into me again slowly. The room is spinning I can barely breathe. No way am I fucking HARRY STYLES... Harry asks me if I am ok, I nod and say I am ok and he says, "Ok Christina, get ready for the ride of your life". He slams his dick deep inside me thrusting in and out. My hands are down his back and my nails begin to scratch him as I scream in pleasure.

I am being rocked by this gorgeous man over and over. God he feels so good. We are kissing with so much passion I can hardly breathe. Harry leans up and grabs one of my legs and throws it up on his shoulder so he can get deeper. I swear I can feel him in my throat he is going so deep. "How does that feel Christina? Can you feel that big dick Christina?" he tells me. I try to say something but nothing but whimpers are coming out of my mouth. "Christina, answer me! Tell me how good my dick feels".

"Yes, Harry... Yes, that big dick feels soooooooooooo good!" "That's right Christina that dick feels so good and that pussy is so nice and tight and wet for me. Damn, you feel so good baby." I feel a sensation come over me that I know what is about to happen. "Oh God Harry, I am about to cum!" "Fuck yeah! Cum for me Christina! Cum on my dick!" I can't hold it any longer! I explode! Harry slows down and lets me come down from my high. He put my leg back down so I have both of my legs around his waist when he grabs me and flips us over.

I am now on top of him looking down into his lustful grin. He pulls my hair out of the bun so it is framing my face as I lean down and start to kiss him. Harry is pulling on my hair and telling me how sexy I am. "Move for me Christina. Move those hips. I want you to fuck me hard baby!" he says. I start to move my hips, grinding his dick on my clit. Hmmmm... OMFG this feels so good. "Ride that dick Christina! Show me how you ride it baby!" I get a good rhythm going and Harry is grunting and gasping under me. He then begins to meet me and thrust upward. He pulls me to him and flips us once again.

"Get up Christina and turn around", he tells me. I get on all fours when I feel a smack on my ass. "You like when I smack that ass don't you? You like it rough don't you Christina?" "Yes, I love it..." I whimper. Harry then lines up behind me and pushes his dick inside me with such force that I gasp for air. He holds onto my hips and is just pounding me. "Damn Christina this pussy feels so damn good! I am going to tear this pussy apart! My arms can no longer hold me up so I fall forward. Harry then grabs me by the hair and pulls my head back and tells me to get up. I try my hardest then I feel him smack my ass once again. I jump up and tell him, "Yes Harry... Oh God Harry... Fuck Harry..."

I tell me, "Cum for me Harry! Come on baby, I want to feel you cum for me!" Then I feel me about to hit my high once again. "Oh God Harry I am going to cum again" He yells, "That's right Christina cum for me. I am going to cum too. Scream my name Christina!!!!" "Oh Harry!!!!!" "Oh God Christina, I am cumming too!" We both explode at the same time! I can't hardly breathe. He collapses on top of me and we are both panting and trying to catch our breath. He rolls off of me onto his back when my phone dings with a message. My phone is on his side so I ask him to pass it to me. Harry grabs my phone and sees the message...

Antonio: Hey babe, I miss you. My dick misses you. Are you home yet?

Harry, "Who is Antonio?" I look him in the eye and say, "My boyfriend"...

Fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for reading my story!