REPLAY. (Glee!)

By TrailToOregon

"Hey, Mr No-Name kid, so who might you be, and could you fight for me?" » "But I still loved you!" "You loved... More

REPLAY!
-S E A S O N 2-
i
ii
iii
iv
v
vi
viii
ix
x
xi
-S E A S O N 3-
xii
xiii
xiv
xv
xvi
xvii
xviii
xix
xx
xxi
xxii
xxiii
xxiv
-S E A S O N 4-
Hello again
xxv
naya
xxvi
xxvii
xxviii

vii

5.1K 101 35
By TrailToOregon

"You wrote a song about..a headband?" I rolled my eyes at Rachel.

Rachel scoffed, "they say you should write about what you know. Finn told me I should live a little, you know; to get more inspiration."

"Oh! Throw a party!" I cheered, "I can help. We can have alcohol- oh my god, you can write a song for alcohol awareness week"

"That's what I was thinking, I have a lot of wine coolers" she smiled.

"Oh Berry. You really think people will get drunk from wine coolers?"

Rachel rolled her eyes, "Well, why won't they?"

"Oh my god, you're so innocent. My sweet child, you have so much to learn"

*****

I sat in the basement of the Berry residence, silently questioning why I agreed to this.

"I imagined this room to be way more creepy" I shrugged.

Mike silently chuckled at me, while Finn just sighed. These two should really know me by now.

The door bell rang, and Rachel instantly ran upstairs and clapped excitedly, "That's Kurt!"

I sat up as my brother walked down the stairs, followed by the Warbler, "hey guys"

"Spy!" I joked, pulling Blaine into a hug.

Blaine rolled his eyes, "hello to you too"

"Wow, you look weird without the blazer and tie" I mumbled, scanning the Dalton boy.

I then turned to my brother, "hello kurky"

"I hate you calling me that" he growled, accepting me into an embrace, "So this is your dad's Oscar room?"

"Yeah, They transformed our ordinary basement- for our famous annual Oscar parties" Rachel beamed.

Blaine then cut in, "is that a stage?"

"Yeah" Rachel replied, "I kind of like to give impromptu performances to our neighbors sometimes"

"Wanky"

Rachel glared at me, before continuing, "Let's go over the rules. Everybody gets two drink tickets to keep things from getting out of hand. We are serving wine coolers today, that is our main specialty"

"Wow, the life of the party" I mumbled to Mike.

*****

"Great party Rachel" Tina smiled.

"Absolutely wild" I commented sarcastically.

Mercedes sighed, "we've gotta run"

"Yeah, dinner reservations" Artie added, as the three made their way to the exit.

"-But-But- we haven't played celebrity yet" Rachel frowned, "W-Why is everyone leaving?"

"Because this party blows" Puck scoffed.

"No one was denying it" I shrugged.

Rachel sighed, "I haven't even had my first sip yet. How am I supposed to write 'Both sides Now' if I can't even throw a party?"

"Rachel, sweetie" I rubbed her shoulder, "no one's gonna get buzzed from wine coolers"

Puck's eyes scanned the cupboard that sat in the corner, "Look, if you want everyone to stay; you're gonna have to break into your dad's liquor cabinet"

Rachel sighed in defeat, "Let's party!"

And soon enough, Puck had broken into the cupboard. And chugged a bottle of vodka.

Everyone starting drinking more and more, Me and Finn had volunteered as designated drivers.

I watched as Tina and Mike both chugged an entire pint glass of beer.

I had one wine cooler, knowing I would stay sober enough to drive if I had one.

"Chug! Chug! Chug! Chug!"

Everyone chanted as Sam drank a red cup full of whiskey.

"Ay Ai Ay" I looked at Finn, "teenagers, am I right?"

Finn shook his head, "oh please, if you weren't driving, you'd totally be smashed by now"

"Uh, no. I don't want to deal with the hangover" I scoffed.

"Do they know what a hangover is?" he chuckled at the stumbling teenagers around us.

I shrugged, "they'll find out tomorrow when they feel like they've been hit across the head with a brick"

"You're wicked" He smirked at me.

"Hey, it's not like you're making any effort to stop them" I hit his shoulder.

He sighed, "even if I did, do you think they would stop now?"

"Nope."

"Exactly"

I leant against his shoulder, "I'm sorta surprised that Kurt isn't going over the top. I thought he'd drink a bit more"

"Yeah, I know" Finn spoke, "considering your dads always been kind of strict about alcohol"

"Kind of? He grounded me for a month when I went drinking with..Hunter" I paused.

I hated hunter. I hated his guts.

Our conversation was interrupted by a stumbling Mike walking over to me, "Babe, come over to the corner with me. I wanna show you somthing"

The amount of alcohol on his breath already made me uncomfortable, it reminded me of when Hunter tried to get it on with me when he was drunk.

It was one of the many reason we had broken up.

Still, I let him drag me over to the corner. He had placed me so I had my back to the wall.

"So what is it that you wanted to-"

He placed his lips onto mine, rough and lustful. It wasn't like how we had kissed before.

I kissed back with hesitation, feeling slightly uncomfortable.

I started to feel more uncomfortable when he started to trail down my neck, placing his hands on my waist.

"M-Mike" I whimpered, he didn't stop.

I pushed him back, "I don't feel comfortable with this"

"Why? You've been out with an eighteen year old, why not me?" He growled into my neck, forcing himself on me again.

I dived under his arm, "Mike. Stop. I don't want to go this far"

He sighed angrily, before violently pushing me out the way and walking towards Tina.

I made my way over to Finn, who was talking with Kurt.

"I hate boys" I mumbled.

"Uh- rude!" Kurt chuckled.

Finn shrugged, "I mean, I hate boys sometimes too. So she's not wrong"

Then the words that I dreaded came out of Rachel's mouth.

"Let's play spin the bottle!"

I shuddered at the memories of playing this with Hunter and his older friends, but I couldn't disappoint Rachel. I told her that I was gonna participate.

We started with Puck, and went round the circle slowly.

When it came to me, I sighed, "so I have to do this?"

"Yes!" Rachel cheered drunkenly, "it's only fair if everyone has a go!"

I mumbled angrily, spinning the bottle. It landed on someone who..I wasn't disappointed.

I had a crush on Santana during my freshman year of high school. I didn't realise it was a crush until we became best friends, but still a crush none the less.

I told Kurt about it at the start of this year, and he thought i was stupid. I fell for my best friend.

I was taken out of my thoughts when someone's lips- specifically Santana's, touched mine.

I kissed back almost immediately, electricity formed in my stomach, but I ignored it. I was with Mike.

The others cheered as we pulled away.

"Not bad" she smirked.

I quickly regained my composure, "not too bad yourself, Lopez"

I went and sat back in between Kurt and Finn, Kurt narrowed his eyes on me, "how did you keep your cool? You've liked her since freshman year"

"I'm screaming internally" I mumbled in response.

Rachel cheered, "My go!"

She spun the green beer bottle, which landed on the Dalton boy.

"Blaine warbler, I'm gonna rock your world" she giggles, crawling over to face Blaine.

Their lips touched, and they started to make out hungrily.

I looked at Kurt, a pure look of jealously on his face. I felt awful.

"Okay!" He gritted his teeth, "that's enough!"

They broke the kiss, and started to sing don't you want me which wasn't suited for the fact the Blaine was gay. Or said he was anyway.

I looked at the drunk load of teenagers who sat round the room, I couldn't believe I was friends with these people; a singing jock, a selfish pop-star pretender, A diva, an underrated cripple, My brothers crush,  Tina the vampire, Sassy Latina and her girlfriend, and Ken and Barbie.

Mike, Kurt and Finn were a different story, they were amazing and I could not have made it through what I have without them.

I'm so glad I didn't drink tonight.

I stood up as Berry started to climb all over Blaine, trying to kiss him again.

"Alright Dalton boy" I chuckled, "I'm going to take you home."

He stood and leant into my side, "Awh Lex, I was having so much fun."

"Too much" I giggled again.

"Fineeee"

*****

The car ride was silent between me and Blaine, mainly because he was half asleep, but I still tried to talk to him.

"Psssst" he whispered, "can I tell you a secret?"

I chuckled, pulling the hand break so we could park, "sure, warbler"

He scanned the inside of the car, as if someone was looking at him, "There's this girl I like. Her names Alexis, I really like her but I really like her brother too"

He likes me..and Kurt?

"Okay, you're really drunk" I shook my head at him.

"I'm serious" He slurred, "I really like them both, and I thought I was gay"

I got out the car, "I think you need to sleep Blaine"

"You can't tell anyone"

"I won't" I chuckled, helping him out the car.

I slowly dragged him up to his front door, the silver number on it reflected into my eyes.

I knocked slowly, trying to keep Blaine balanced with my other arm.

A lady in her mid-40's answered the door.

"I told you not to drink" she sighed at the boy, before turning to me, "thank you, you must be this Alexis he keeps talking about!"

I smiled, "it's no problem Mrs Anderson. And all good things I hope"

"He's really fond of you" she beamed.

I looked at the boy awkwardly, he shrugged, "Mom, stop embarrassing me"

"Sorry sweetie, would you like to come in for a drink Alexis? And maybe stay the night, it's getting really late" Mrs Anderson had a devious look in her eye, though I ignored it.

Blaine looked at me with pleading eyes, "C'mon Lex, staaaaay"

"Uh- sure, if it's no trouble" I chuckled awkwardly.

She welcomed us into the porch of the house, "It's no trouble at all!"

We followed her inside, and she gave us both a glass of water each.

"So, was the party fun?" She smirked at us both.

I shrugged, thinking about what happened with Mike, "Yeah, it was okay I guess"

"It was..Awesomeeee" Blaine drank his water, and slopped it everywhere.

I laughed slowly as I took the glass from him as put it to the side, "I think you should go and sleep"

"Yes, let Alexis take you upstairs" his mother agreed.

He nodded and leant into me and we climbed up the stairs into his room.

It was painted a cream colour, with a space themed cover on his bed. He had trophy's and badges on a shelf next to his wardrobe, which was open to reveal A LOT of Button ups and skinny jeans.

The room was moderately sized, not too big, not too small.

Blaine instantly sat on the bed, "Well that was fun"

"Yeah, you were the life of the party" I commented sarcastically.

"Rude" he snickered.

He stood up and grabbed a pair of joggers and a plain white tee from his wardrobe.

He threw them at me, "I assume you don't want to sleep in jeans and a jumper."

"Thank you Blaine" I chuckled, "you don't have to do this, I could go home"

"Not now! It's midnight" he turned to his wardrobe again, grabbing a pair of pyjamas.

I quickly unbuckled my jeans and changed into the joggers while we was changing, and started to take my jumper off.

Blaine turned, and his eyes scanned my stomach, "are those..what I think they are?"

"They're old" I ran my hand over the cuts, "from last year"

"Why?"

I shrugged, "I struggled, for a long time I was bullied by some douches in the grade above me. Until I learnt to stand up for myself I used to damage myself until it wouldn't affect me. Dealing with bullies and my verbally abusive ex, Hunter, didn't do me any good"

Blaine walked over from the other side of the room and looked at me in the eye, "please. Don't ever do it again."

"I wouldn't" I threw the white tee over my head, "I'm better now. I can't put Kurt and dad through losing someone else."

"I'm here if you need to talk Lex, don't forget that. I may be drunk but I'm being serious"

We both climbed into the bed, I moved over to the edge of the bed.

"Night Blaine"

"Night Lex"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 124 9
prequel to ORPHIC
136K 1.3K 8
i never could've seen you coming, i think you're everything i've wanted? ( 𝘀𝗮𝗺 𝗲𝘃𝗮𝗻𝘀 ) ☽ [ glee ] [ season 2 ]
33.5K 628 43
Quinn Fabray x Male OC
29.7K 661 20
-------- 𝑪𝒊𝒈𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒐𝒘- TV girl "𝐖𝐞'𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐢𝐭 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐭𝐲 𝐁𝐞�...