Street Dancer (BTS fanfic)

By Chromiee

Warning: the following story contains a lot of cursing and maybe sexual content. All Rights Reserved! I own t... More

Ch. 1 - WHAT THE HELL
Ch. 2 - Meeting BTS
Ch. 3 - Annoying Hyungs
Ch. 4 - Jackson
Ch. 5 - Tae-hyung's Magic
Ch. 6 - Evil Elevators
Ch. 7 - Noona of Seoul
Ch. 8 - Jackson vs Eun-ha
Ch. 9 - The Accident
Ch. 10 - Sushi, Mochi & Kimchi
Ch. 11 - Umma Fangirl & Signatures
Ch. 12 - Meeting Army
Ch. 13 - Slapped by Flowers
Ch. 14 - Eun-ha's Ancient Crush
Ch. 15 - Kookie's Birthday
Ch. 16 - Eun-ha's Birthday & LoL World Championship 2017
Ch. 17 - Jun Forfeits
Ch. 18 - JYP Entertainment
Ch. 19 - Steamy
Ch. 20 - Jump
Ch. 21 - Big Bangin'
Ch. 22 - Spoiling Suga
Ch. 23 - Snapped
Ch. 24 - They're Back
Ch. 25 - Eun-ha's Breakdown
Ch. 26 - Hong Kong We Go
Ch. 27 - Suga's Relief (R.I.P Jong-hyun of SHINee)
Ch. 28 - Little Things Can Mean Something Too
Ch. 29 - Stop It Jun
Ch. 30 - BTS + GOT7 & Bye Old Apartment
Ch. 31 - The Truth
Ch. 32 - A New Start
Ch. 33 - Big Eyes
Ch. 34 - Curtain Call
Ch. 35 - Hoo Hoo This Hoo Hoo That
Ch. 36 - Ask Us Anything
Ch. 37 - Chaotic Dinner
Ch. 38 - The Crazy in Her
Ch. 39 - PRESENTS
Ch. 40 - Return of the Fashionista
Ch. 41 - Gorilla and JB's Weirdness
Ch. 42 - Crushing Cans
Ch. 43 - Their Deal
Ch. 44 - Damn Eun-ha
Ch. 45 - His Moves
Ch. 46 - So So SOOOOO
Ch. 47 - Separation Difficulties
Ch. 48 - Jungkook's Words Man
Ch. 49 - Bittersweet
Ch. 50 - Eun-ha of the Past
Ch. 51 - Underground Hell
Ch. 52 - The King
Ch. 53 - Plan P-O-E
Ch. 55 - The Magazine
Ch. 56 - Eerie
Ch. 57 - Cats
Ch. 58 - Someone is Watching
Ch. 59 - Just Us Two
Ch. 60 - Coffee
Ch. 61 - Maknae Plan
Ch. 62 - Strangled
Ch. 63 - March 9
Ch. 64 - Conflicted
Ch. 65 - JB's Risk
Ch. 66 - Distance & Guilt
Ch. 67 - I Can See Your Voice
Ch. 68 - MAMA
Ch. 69 - Limit
Ch. 70 - Fighting For Them
Ch. 71 - Who
Ch. 72 - Her Infamous 'Heart Disease'
Ch. 73 - Pocky Deal
Ch. 74 - BBMA's
Ch. 75 - Ultimate Family
Ch. 76 - First Summer Night
Ch. 77 - Stingray and Seagull Friends
Ch. 78 - Each Other's Presence to the Other
Ch. 79 - Hyo-rin is the Best Wingwoman
Ch. 80 - Their Closure
Ch. 81 - Locked
Ch. 82 - Nam-joon and Eun-ha
Ch. 83 - The Eve
Ch. 84 - Hum
Ch. 85 - Lost in Malta Pt. 1
Ch. 86 - Lost in Malta Pt. 2
Ch. 87 - Lost in Malta Pt. 3
Ch. 88 - B-Boy Waltz
Ch. 89 - Promise
Ch. 90 - One Love
Ch. 91 - AAA's Lullaby
Ch. 92 - Artist of the Year
Ch. 93 - Countdown
Ch. 94 - 2 Year Promise
Ch. 95 - Lil Meow Meow
Ch. 96 - Feelings Not Returned
Ch. 97 - As Time Passes
Ch. 98 - Reunion of OT8
Final Chapter: One Love

Ch. 54 - Last Stand

542 20 6
By Chromiee

A/N: Another LooOoong ass chapter~ ∋━━o(`∀'oメ)

Pop-locking beats started and the orange light turned on again as Eun-ha stood in the middle. She finally showed her kingdom who she really was. An sneaky and intimidating leader underneath the elegant mask.

After she took off her mask and jacket, she was left with a white, cropped sweatshirt, showing her popping feminine abs and red tribal markings on her face. "SLAVES. YOU. ARE. MINE!", she shouted and steps back in synced with the beats and starts her moves.

Slaves cheered and stomped their feet on the ground. Plus, a couple whistled. And wooed.

With the twins jumped to do cartwheels towards the Sabers, Eun-ha then approaches the mask that she left earlier. She picks it up and looks at it then smirks. She turns to the cameras, to Jun, to the Pack and then to the Sabers. "This is my stage. My kingdom!", she seductively groans and slams the mask to the ground before stepping on it, breaking it. And then from there, her hand tutting started plus her b-boying.

Suga's jaws slightly dropped as he watches Eun-ha's movement. Oh. And the sweat that was dripping on her abs. "Ya this girl...", he mumbles and covers his mouth. "She's too sexy for her own good."

J-Hope laughs at his expression and decided to make fun of him. "Ya guys. Look at Yoon-gi.", he cackles and points at Suga. "He's thinking dirty thoughts."

"No I'm not!", Suga protested.

Rapmon bobs his head to the beat and was hearing the early cue. "Guys, get ready. We're up in a minute.", he grabs the microphones that were prepared for them on the side and gives Suga, Jin, V one for each of them and one for himself. Jimin, J-Hope and Jungkook had their earpieces already since they were going to be in the dancing part.

The music kept going and with the right timing, Eun-ha leaps into the air while doing a back flip and the twins slid underneath her and they did a hand stand as Eun-ha throws a couple of martial arts moves and jumps again to land into a split.

"OOOH! That's gotta hurt for me if I do that!", San-E commented. He was really enjoying himself this time.

Eun-ha, Sang-hun and Sung-ah then assembled into a butt-shaking contest with a little bit of break dancing mixed in.

"Uwa, look at her.", Jin claps his hands like a proud older brother. "My cute little sister."

"OUR cute little sister.", Rapmon swings his arm around Jin's shoulders.

Gin rolls his eyes and intersects the two. "Well, she was ours from the beginning.", he slowly walks pass through them. "But I'm ready to give her to you. Take care of her. She's a glass-canon if I may add."

Jimin, Jungkook and V looked at each other. "Aish. Don't tell us you were in love with her too?", they said in unison.

"Hm. I was on the first week I met her then I changed my mind after seeing her beat up kids that were smoking. I like girls who call me oppa. She refuses to do so.", Gin combs his purple hair and coolly makes his way to Eun-ha.

He takes her hand as she rises from her split and spins her a couple of times before dipping her. The beat dies down... And it was showtime.

"B I G H I I I I I T!"

Everyone:
We are Bulletproof
We are, we are Bulletproof
We are Bulletproof
We are, we are Bulletproof
We are Bulletproof
We are, we are Bulletproof
We are Bulletproof
We are, we are Bulletproof

Rapmon:
Ne ga we are Bulletproof
W.E do the damn thing
Suckers better out
Cause of me
Causing some crash man

Jungkook:
Ni re bun man na
shi gek cho rom
ho yong ma nes so
tam be sal to non na bwa
we men nal
bul ma nis so

Meanwhile at GOT7's shoot, the boys were taking a break. And Jackson was watching MNET MTV while eating durian with Bambam. They were in Bangkok at the moment for a shoot and they were already at their limit. After all, it's been a couple of days.

JB walks out of the shower and sees Jackson and Bambam at the sofa watching TV together while eating. "What are you guys watching? Keep it down a little bit will you? I'm heading to bed soon.", he says as he walks towards the door to his room while drying his hair.

"So soon?", Jackson blurted out after chewing for a few seconds and gulps down the durian.

Bambam turns around to JB while eating and points at the TV. "Don't you wanna watch Eun-ha? She's on that street dance show on MNET."

JB stops walking and turns to the TV. He sees Eun-ha's aggressive expression with all those red markings and became hypnotized right away. He makes his way to the sofa and sat on the single-cushioned love seat. "Oh.", his eyes blurred a little bit from the hypnotism. "She's amazing...", he mumbled. "If only... He was out of the way..."

While Jackson minds his own business, a.k.a eating, Bambam looks at JB with worry. So he scoots to the end of his seat and leans over to talk to JB who was seating to the seat next to his. "JB JB. I can see that look on your face you know."

Jin-young walks in and sits on JB's armrest. "And what about it?"

JB kept quiet and the conversation between Jin-young and Bambam continued.

"Well, it's just that you know... Staying like that for too long may cause problems...", Bambam nervously looks at the TV. "Suga's instincts can't be denied man. He's very observant."

"Oh well. Depending on what's going to happen, Eun-ha's decisions will always affect the outcome by a lot.", said Jin-young. "I'm going to bed. See yah.", he waves them off and heads to his room.

The maknae watches Jin-young walk away and sighs. "I don't really like this...", he mumbled.

Back to the arena, their performance was making the whole place wild. As the song reaches its middle verse, the boys AND girl assembled in a triangle and let the boys take their lines.

Jin:
We are Bulletproof ieoseo ijaen nae sunseoga
Wasseuni da soom jugyeo BP coming soon

Two of the rap line jumped in the front and shot fingers at the opposing team with their arms over each other's shoulders.

Suga + J-Hope:
Bangtan dallyeo,bamsae balbeo, we are rider rider rider

V:
Neon onmome yongeul sseobwatja jopogianya
But nan nyuteurojina dipkeullin gyang pominawa

Jimin:
Nae swagg neun iljin haengse, gapbunorin anyeo
Woldeunghan sillyeokchai, mudae wiseo allyeo

Eun-ha takes the front and all of them spread their arms slightly to the side and waved their body in-synced.

Everyone:
WOOOAH~ WOOOAH~
NOOO~ OOOH~

J-Hope:
We're bulletproof chongeul gyeonwodo andwae
Nae bangtan,dareun nomdeul bodan jal nasseunikke
I don't care nae miteun anbwa, chongalbadideur (focus)
Nan sangnamjanikke kkalgeomyeon naeryeo, bajideur~ (Suckers)

J-Hope break dances while doing his lines and then grabs Eun-ha according to plan and hooks her backwards so she lands in front of Suga.

Suga:
Nan bekkineun geor bekkineun nomeur jabadaga hubaedeun seonbaedeun jekkineun nom
Nompaengideon naega wack ideon geurae fake deun yeoksareur badage segineun mom

He looks at her up and down while rapping his way on the mic and slowly approaches her with a provoking and sneaky smile. As he stood in front of her, he grabs her by the hips and snakes his hand around her butt. "Naega i badagui guseju. Ya heard we the aewit aewit bulletproof.", he then playfully tilts her chin up and gently shoves her to the front and throws in a middle finger.

Sabers slowly backed themselves to the edge of the stage.

Everyone:
We are Bulletproof
We are we are Bulletproof
We are Bulletproof

As everyone, including the crowd kept on chiming We are Bulletproof, Rapmon stood in the front with his mic and did his job.

Rapmon:
You know this is the future shock baby
You better watch us from now on
This is the bulletproof
All the haters get down

The music stops and the slaves jump to their feet, cheering.

BTS panted in their pose and glares at the Sabers confidently.

San-E shrieks on the mic and grabs it to his chest. "Guezz that gives us the winner! The Pack keeps their kingdom! Bye bye kitty cats!"

Jun and Hyo-rin looked at each other and cheered too.

BTS gathered plus the Pack into a group hug and hopped together in circles, celebrating .

Mi-suk was twitching in anger. She struts through her members and stood at the center, pointing. "This is impossible! Why is it always you?!", she screamed, silencing everyone.

"Babe!", Dae-hyun jogs to her and rubs her shoulders. "Don't get too cocky now Kitsune!"

Eun-ha pulls away from the hug and cracks her neck to the side. "What? Got more shit to say?"

"You always let your members do everything. Without them, you would be nothing!", Mi-suk shouted. "I was an important asset to the team and you had to kick me out! I was trying to make us better!"

Sang-hun approaches and stood next to his noona. "Make us better? By what? Selling our choreos to other groups?"

Eun-ha pats Sang-hun's shoulders and shakes her head before turning to the couple. "If you actually expected to win with that kind of system on your team, then victory is still miles away from you.", she glares at Dae-hyun. "You are one awful leader. You know that?", she peers at the Saber members who looked slightly confused and afraid.

Dae-hyun's eyes narrowed as his fists shook in anger. He walks towards Eun-ha and grabs her by the chin. "Listen here, bitchsune. It's my team and I make the rules. I do whatever I want!", his fingers traced her left ear, the side where her matching earring with Suga hang. "You have a pretty face. Say, we could unite our teams. And we can defeat anyone in our world!"

Eun-ha's gaze turned cold as she stares into space. "Don't touch the earring.", she growled.

"Ya! Don't fucking touch her!", Suga shouted and was held back by his boys.

Mi-suk snorts in disgust. "Oh wow.", she crosses her arms and slowly approaches Eun-ha. "How many guys do you have to seduce till you're satisfied? First Jun, now my man! And you have your members chasing after you!"

Dae-hyun unhooked her earring slowly and throws it behind him. "What? Was that trash precious to you?", he sneered. "Do your thing babe."

"Uh, I would not recommend that.", Jungkook announced.

Mi-suk ignores the warning and steps on the earring with her heel, crushing it. "Oopsies. Guess it wasn't so durable.", she giggles.

Lee from Sabers slightly raises his hand. "Uh boss, aren't you guys going a little too far?"

"Keep your mouth shut Lee!", Dae-hyun shouted.

Everything went silent as Eun-ha slaps Dae-hyun's hands away and walked towards the broken earring, squatting down to collect the pieces. "This was hyung's birthday present to me...", she mumbled and kept her head down. She slowly stands up and puts the pieces in her pocket.

Eyes followed her as she walks back to her group and approached the twins.

"YOU GUYS ARE SO DEAD!", Chul-gyeong shouted from the balcony near the bar while swinging his crutches.

San-E grins and leans towards his seat. "Oh! Is it happening again?!"

"Oh boy.", Jun cups his forehead. "Here we go again."

Eun-ha lifts up her head and puts her hands on the twins' shoulders.

The two of them grinned and lifted one hand in the air. And Sung-ah was holding a red card.

"IT'S THE RED CARD!"

Slaves cheered and chanted.

KIT!

SU!

NE!

Loud noises from the cage rang in their ears. All the entrances and exits of the cage were all locked now.

BTS looked around to see what else was going on. But Eun-ha's aura sticking out too much.

"Mikey, Lee, step down from the stage.", Eun-ha cracks her knuckles. "I'll be teaching everyone here how to be a leader."

"And what's a girl gonna do?", Dae-hyun laughs. "Just cuz you beat up Red Light's leader, doesn't make you scary. And how low can you be for portraying yourself as a guy these past few years? You fooled everyone! Good one."

"Ok.", Eun-ha beckons for her twins without looking back. The two of them held her hand up and put on her white gloves for her. It was slightly stained with rusty red.

They bowed and backed away, grinning.

Eun-ha plays with her gloves and glares at Dae-hyun. "We'll start with you then.", she slowly backed away.

Mi-suk gulped and began to have cold sweat running down her back.

Dae-hyun kept saying disses and irrelevant information. His guard was down. "Come at me girly."

"Oh.", Eun-ha looks over her shoulder. "I will.", with speed, she sprints towards Dae-hyun and jabs his stomach.

Slaves got off their stations and surrounded the cage, cheering while slamming the frame of the cage.

"First, as a leader, you don't treat them like shit!", Eun-ha throws a punch to his face.

Dae-hyun was tough and didn't fall back yet. He grabs her wrist after the hit and pulls her to the side. "Again, I'm the leader! I do whatever the hell I want!", he kicks her side, sending her off.

Eun-ha lands on her feet and grins. "You're a leader. And that's only a title. Your members are human like you. Treat each other with respect! A dictating leader is well off not becoming a leader. Your members are your friends, family you piece of shit!", she sprints towards him again and launches a roundhouse kick. "Like Mi-suk said earlier, I'm nothing without my members. And so are you."

Other Sabers sprinted towards her to attack and well, it was slightly overwhelming for Eun-ha. But also exciting.

Mi-suk was shivering and tries to sneak away from the fight but the twins caught her on both sides. They grabbed her arm and she struggled. "Let go of me you idiots!"

"Nope! You 'accidentally' crushed Eun-ha's earring. So, we'll accidentally crush you too!", said the twins in unison. "Nooooona! Someone was trying to escape!", they sang innocently.

Eun-ha coolly kicks a Saber member, knocking him to the ground and turns her red gaze at the twins and Mi-suk. She grins and slowly walks towards them.

While the whole thing was happening, BTS were left surprised. They were contemplating a lot while watching Eun-ha's rampage. Well, some of them were. Gin was helping them out. Suga already went out to go help Eun-ha.

"Yeah. This is what happens when she pulls out the red card.", said Gin, nonchalantly playing on his phone.

"How long does this normally last?", asked Rapmon.

"Hm, depends on how long Eun-ha wants to have fun.", said Gin.

Jin was fidgeting while watching the fight. "Shouldn't we help her?"

"Say no more.", Jungkook cracks his neck and sprints towards the fight. He grabs a random Saber by the shoulder and throws a fist.

"Ya Kookie! Wait for me!", Jimin followed Jungkook and jumps on the back of the same Saber Jungkook was fighting.

"Why do they need so many people for her?", J-Hope sighs. "I'm in!", and off he goes as well.

V hesitated and shakes his head. "I don't really like fighting!", he whines then laughs. "But our Eun-ha needs help! Yaaaaa!", he runs towards a Saber and tackles him by the stomach.

Meanwhile at Eun-ha's corner, Mi-suk was on the ground, dragging herself backwards as Eun-ha gets closer.

"Save your running away tactic. I've had enough of your petty ass.", Eun-ha takes off her gloves and throws it at Mi-suk.

"Really?! Who's more petty when you're the reason that happened to Jun!", Mi-suk shouted.

Eun-ha froze. Her hands were trembling. But she held on to it.

"That accident... Was not my fault.", Eun-ha exhales and turns around. "I'm done."

"Well, I'm not!", Mi-suk stands up and tackles Eun-ha down.

Suga sees his girlfriend rolling on the floor with Mi-suk on top of her. "Eun-ha!"

"Pay attention to your opponent you little shit!", Dae-hyun grabs Suga by the shoulders.

"I've had enough of you!", Suga punches him in the face and receives a blow to the gut in return.

Eun-ha pushes Mi-suk off of her and lifts her up in the air. "Let other people live happily instead of making them miserable you bitch!", she throws Mi-suk at the group of Sabers.

"Eek!", Mi-suk shrieks and her impact on her members saved her from getting bruised.

Back at Suga and Dae-hyun, the two were getting really intense.

"I bet I can make her go on her knees quicker than you little shit!", Dae-hyun laughs as he was holding on Suga's collar while throwing continuous jabs.

"She's mine and this whole night shows how easy it is for her to beat your ass and get you on your knees instead!", Suga retorted.

"Why you—", before Dae-hyun could throw another punch, his line of vision went sideways and became blurry.

"FUCK YOU!", shouted Eun-ha.

Suga's eyes widened as he watches a pair of legs horizontally flashed in front of him, kicking Dae-hyun off of him. "Ya Eun-ha, that was way too overkill. But cool at the same time.", he laughs.

"I haven't done that for a long time.", Eun-ha laughs and dusts herself off. "Hyung, what do you say about our date now? Wanna hit it?", she smiled.

Suga looks at the scene. They were in the middle of chaos. "I don't think we'll be getting out of here that easily. What's your plan?"

"Ha. I got none but I'll make one dramatic exit though.", Eun-ha makes her way to the side and grabs a microphone. She stands in the center of chaos and waves. "I'll be retiring as Kitsune now! I have friends and family I have to take care of and a job that keeps me away from Underground battles. Thanks for everything everyone!"

She was hoping for a happy response but she thought wrong.

"WHAAAAAT!", the crowd shouted. Including San-E.

Eun-ha shrugs and the cage started shaking from the slave impact.

"What do you mean retire?!"

"Who's going to be king now?!"

"Don't leave us Kitsune!"

Eun-ha nonchalantly giggles and shrugs again. "Well, at least it wasn't a negative response.", she then grabs Suga's hand. "Hyung, let's go!"

"But what about them?", Suga points at the group of people who were charging into one of the entrances, the gate was slowly getting teared down.

"Say no more!", Jungkook, J-Hope, Jimin and V dropped their fights and rushed towards the gate to keep it close.

Rapmon and Jin sprinted pass through Suga and Eun-ha as well and helped their maknaes.

"Go!", Rapmon shouted. "We got them!", he gives the couple a thumbs up.

Gin rolls his eyes and sighs. "I'll help them Eun-ha. Have fun.", he smiles and runs towards the gate.

"Over here!", the twins beckoned them to the other gate where it was connected to the staircase.

Eun-ha furrows her brows. "Jesus these guys.", she laughs. "Oh what the heck! I owe you guys big time!", she drags Suga with her. "Let's go hyung."

Suga nods and smiles back at BTS. "I'll repay you guys later!"

Few minutes later, a motorbike flies out of the Underground entrance with the power couple smiling in pure happiness under the moonlight. Like fucking Sailor Moon and Tuxedo Mask.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 253 13
"The art club is only for all the snobs of the school!" Jeongguk quips, crossing his arms over his chest. "Oh yeah, and the dance club is only for al...
268 25 7
An arrogant spoiled brat seventeen-year-old Namjoon, over whom everyone around is exhausted, one day finds his new prey - his new legal guardian. Seo...
63K 2.7K 32
jin: do you guys mind if i add someone to the group jin: he's the new roommate i got for this year yoongi: yeah that's fine seokjin added namjoon to...
28.6K 1.6K 21
A charming stranger behind a mask... but who is he? After sneaking into a masquerade ball, a mysterious and alluring stranger asks you to dance. You...