REPLAY. (Glee!)

By TrailToOregon

"Hey, Mr No-Name kid, so who might you be, and could you fight for me?" » "But I still loved you!" "You loved... More

REPLAY!
-S E A S O N 2-
i
ii
iii
iv
vi
vii
viii
ix
x
xi
-S E A S O N 3-
xii
xiii
xiv
xv
xvi
xvii
xviii
xix
xx
xxi
xxii
xxiii
xxiv
-S E A S O N 4-
Hello again
xxv
naya
xxvi
xxvii
xxviii

v

6.2K 149 42
By TrailToOregon

Mr Schue smiled as he turned away from the word 'love' written on the whiteboard, "alright guys I have one word for you..Brittany?"

"Is it love?" She places her hand back down. When will nodded, she fist-pumped, "I'm definitely getting into college now"

Mr Schue shook his head and chuckled, "Valentine's Day is coming up, so for this week's lesson I want you to pair up, because you're gonna sing to them what you think is the world's greatest love song"

I turned to Mike and smiled, "I already know what song I'm doing"

"If it has anything to do with food" he sighed, "I'm disowning you"

"You act as if I should love you more than I love food" I joked, earning a fake hit to the shoulder.

I frowned and rubbed my shoulder, acting as if I was in pain.

Mike pulled me in for a side hug, "I love you more than I love food"

"I love you more than breadsticks" I smiled cheekily, kissing his cheek.

Me and Mike had our date two weeks ago, and it was amazing. I love him. A lot.

Finn stood up, "can I say something Mr Schue?"

Will nodded as he took the Center of the choir room, "I just wanted to point out that, for the first time an entire week has gone past without any of us being slushied"

"don't jinx it" I mumbled.

"Anyway," he started again, "I think it has something to do with me leading the football team to a conference championship"

I rolled my eyes, "oh please, it has nothing to do with that. They've just forgotten about us. Give it two or three days and I'll get a grape slushy to the face"

Finn ignored me, "Fact is, I'm the closest thing that this glee club has to a celebrity right now, and just like a famous athlete, I like to give to charity. So, I'm setting up a kissing booth and donating the proceeds to glee club to help us"

"Ay Ai Ay" I leaned into Mike's neck, I wasn't in the mood to deal with Finn's antics today.

Mercedes scoffed, "Don't even act like you're trying to help this glee club out." she crossed her arms, "you just want to kiss a bunch of girls"

"I've kissed Finn" Santana started, "and can I just say, not worth a buck. But- I would pay $100 to jiggle one of his man boobs"

I cringed at the image of Santana and Finn in my head. Of course I knew that they had slept together, Santana told me straight after it happened.

"Do you ever get tired of tearing people down" Finn scowled.

"No, not really"

He sighed, "Cause you always seem to be meddling in other people's business"

"Oh please" Santana scoffed, "you guys love me. I keep it real, and I'm hilarious"

"Actually, you're just a bitch" Lauren shot back at her, rolling her eyes.

I sunk further into Mike's side, and started to mumble under my breath, "and we're off to the races"

"Whoa, you've just got eyes for my man" Santana growled in reply.

"And we're at the post" I mumbled again.

Puck frowned, "Okay, first of all, I'm not your man"

"We've reached the starting gate.."

Quinn cut in, "Finn's right, all you ever do is insult us. Three weeks ago you said you were disappointed that I didn't have a lizard baby"

"We've made it to the quarter pole.."

"Five minutes ago, you said Mr Schue belonged in a twelve-step programme" Tina added.

Will turned to her, "wait, what?"

"You're addicted to vests" Santana shrugged in reply.

"We're at the stretch.." I spoke quietly.

"The truth is Santana, you can dish it out but you can't take it" Rachel scoffed, "Okay, maybe you're right. Maybe I'm destined to play the lead role in the broadway version of willow; but the only job you're gonna have, is working on a pole"

"Photo finish" I spoke as Santana stormed out.

I stood to face Rachel, "that wasn't cool Berry. Before commenting on other people's attitude, maybe sort yours. I'm going to go find my best friend now, bye shit-heads!"

I ran out the room.

*****

Me, Mercedes, Rachel and Kurt were sat at the Lima Bean, talking about Blaine. What a shocker.

My brothers obsessed, it's not a bad thing- obviously. But Blaine isn't interested, which is horrible for Kurt.

"So Blaine was talking about singing for the guy he liked at GAP at North Hills mall. He got all the Warblers on board and I was so excited. He was finally going to tell me how he felt about me.." Kurt was gushing as he sipped his mocha, "so when I found out it was the junior manager in GAP.. I was crushed"

I rubbed his shoulder in sympathy, "understandably. I'm sorry Kurt"

"Did he ever actually say that you two were dating?" Mercedes raised her eyebrows at him.

"Well, not in words" Kurt persisted.

"Did he put the moves on for you?" I asked him, while sipping my hot chocolate.

"No, but we always did duets together and he was always smiling at me and.." he paused, his face fell in horror, "oh god I made the whole thing up in my head"

"Listen, we've all been there" Mercedes sighed.

I put my hand up, "heck, I thought me and Artie had a thing for a while, you aren't alone"

"I know exactly what you mean" Rachel started, "I mean, if Finn thinks he can just walk out my life, he's wrong. I'm gonna go up to that kissing booth tomorrow and give him a hundred dollar bill, and he won't be able to make change, then he's gonna be forced to kiss me a hundred times and- when his lips touch mine, he'll feel it"

"Yikes, lay off my brother Berry" I coughed.

Mercedes rolled her eyes, "knock it off you two, we're meant to be giving Kurt advice, remember? you are going to the GAP attack right?"

"Should I?" Kurt asked weakly.

"Yes!" I nudged him.

Rachel smirked, "Scope out the competition, see what this guys like"

"Or you could, I don't know, support Blaine" I cut in.

Mercedes looked at both Rachel and Kurt; "you two are both boy crazy. Yeah, look at me, I'm single on Valentine's Day, and I couldn't give a damn. All four of us are divas"

She points to herself, "Whitney," then to me, "Rihanna", then to Rachel, "Barbara" and finally to Kurt, "Patti LuPone"

"My point is" Mercedes continued, "They all became stars when they were single. They took all the pain and the loneliness and put it into song. Sometimes you have to choose between love and talent, and as far as I'm concerned, we all need to fly solo for a while- except for Alexis. She has Mike. And they're cute- so it's excused"

*****

Mike and Artie has just finished preforming PYT for me and Brittany, it was really sweet.

"Yeah! That's my man and his legs don't work!" Brittany sat on Artie's lap.

I kissed Mike's cheek, "I love you more than I love food"

"Is 'I love you more than food' gonna be our always?" He replied, I punched his shoulder.

I guess it's my turn.

"So I know this song says girl a lot, just imagine I'm saying boy as I'm too lazy to change it" I smiled, standing at the front of the choir room.

Alright, let's go
There's gonna be one less lonely girl, one less lonely girl, One less lonely girl

How many I told you's and start overs
And shoulders have you cried on before?
How many promises be honest girl?
How many tears you let hit the floor?

I pull Brittany up to dance with me, followed by Mike. We were the only three people in glee who could remotely dance.

I can fix up your broken heart (heart)
I can give you a brand new start (start)
I can make you believe (yeah)
I just wanna set one girl free to fall,
Free to fall (she's free to fall)
Fall in love
With me

By the end of the song, me and Mike stood face to face as I sung the final song.

"I love you" I smiled.

He looked taken aback, but pulled me in for a hug.

"I love you too"

Finn walked into the room, huffing, looking slightly pale, "Well I did it. I kissed every girl in the school and raised $324 for the glee club"

"Thanks Finn" Will coughed awkwardly, "This'll pay for half a ticket to nationals."

I frowned at Finn's sickly appearance, "you okay bro?"

He nodded, but I stayed suspicious.

"Is anyone else hot?" He started, "it's really stuffy in here"

I gagged, "you look like you've just run 5 miles. Go take a shower"

"Mr Schue, can I be excused?" Finn ignored my comment, "I don't feel well."

Quinn also put her hand up, "me neither"

"Let me guess," Santana started, "Sore throat, swollen glands, fever?"

"Which is why we need to go to the nurse" Finn growled in response.

Then it clicked.

My eyes widened, "Oh. Oh- Oh my god. Psychic third eye just kicked in, I know- thats the Jacob Black excuse, AKA-"

"The kissing disease" Santana finished for me, we're both psychic. It was weird, "But you know what really helps spread it? A little tongue. Which is weird considering Quinn has it too"

Sam frowned, "when they kissed, it was just a peck. I was there"

Quinn gritted her teeth, "So how about we stop talking about tonguing, and Finn and I go to the nurse?"

"I think that's a capital idea" Santana smirked.

I decided to wind finn up, "don't make it worse while you're there. Avoid sucking each others faces-"

"Shut up" Finn growled before leaving the room with Quinn on his tail.

*****

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 2.1K 25
▐ 𝘭𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘺 𝘪'𝘮 𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥. sam evans ✗ fem! oc glee ━━ seasons two completed, slow updates 𝘪𝘯 �...
2.4K 124 9
prequel to ORPHIC
411K 8K 54
𝐆𝐋𝐄𝐄 𝐗 𝐎𝐂 ━─┉┈◈❖◈┈┉─━ "indecisive feeling of enjoyment. hold the thought, i think i need a moment. ━─┉┈◈❖◈┈┉─━ in which a always happy blonde...
33.4K 628 43
Quinn Fabray x Male OC