The adventures of a servant i...

By Demon010

My quiet life was destroyed by Zelretch. Now I'm Mystic, the Guardian of San Francisco. I must use the power... More

One word ... Zelretch
Changes
Chapter 3: A boy, a serpent, and a fox.
Battle and recruitment
Two weeks to get there has San Francisco, a month to become a crime executor.
Business
HIVE vs Mystic
Get ready for the guests
A strange dream, an awkward moment and Batman.
Black Canary meets Mystic and Solomon Grundy.
V Broadcast with Servant.
Mystic at Star City
Imminent paranormal problems
The golem attack
Mystic meets Scáthach
Red-X or Mystic
Meetings, Memories and a Surprise Visit
Mystic is really damned, but just damned (I)
Mystic is Cursed, But Damned (II)
Chapter 20: Explosive End
A New Demi-Servant in Paris.
A banal day with a little love from Foxy
Problems with Vampires, Index and 10300 Grimori.
The end for Alex, the beginning for Alex Brunestud, Part One
Chapter 25: The end for Alex, the beginning for Alex Brunestud, Part Two.
A roommate and new changes.
Chapter 27: Albedo and the Justice League.
Chapter 28: Am I a Cyborg Servant-Vampire Mutant?
Chapter 29: Mystic returns to the scene, Gotham City playing field, first part.
Mystic returns to the scene, Gotham City playing field, second part.
Mystic returns to the scene, Gotham City's playing field, third part
An archer, a robotgiri and a vampire
Two mercenaries and an armored safe that contains magical artifacts
More and more magical trouble
Chapter 35: The Five Guardians of the Ch ō-Senjiryakketsu.
Chapter 36: Miko and Samurai VS Mystic, Justitia VS Antylamon and Yatagarasu.
Defeating Ibaraki-Doji, stomping Batman and Robin, part one.
Defeating Ibaraki-Doji, stomping Batman and Robin, then going to New York
Defeating Ibaraki-Doji, stomping Batman and Robin,third part.
Chapter 40: A battle ends and we know the Professor Paradox!?.
Chapter 41: Finally I arrive in New York City.
Chapter 42: My cousin is a superhero and I was kidnapped by an alien crab?
Chapter 43: My cousin is a superheroine and I was kidnapped by aliens.
Chapter 44: Time to rebel.
Chapter 45: The Nemetrix for a cat, the Protrix for a Servant-Vampire.
Chapter 46: A dumbing duo kills the crew.
Chapter 47: Live Captain Mystic.
The storm has come in the form of ... alien zombies and magical girls?
Notes
A lock opens and two monsters get ready to fight.
Chapter 52: Mystic invades Crota's moon.
Chapter 53: Mystic VS Crota.
Chapter 54: Mystic VS Crota, second part.
Chapter 55: Preparations for Lady Mystery.
Chapter 56: Independence Day and infiltration.
Chapter 57: Independence Day and infiltration, second part.
Chapter 58: Business with the Genormorps and Geass.
Chapter 59: The beginning of Young Justice or Schatten Xin.
Chapter 60: A very long day Mecha, Appointments, Robot Assassins. First part.
Chapter 61: A very long day Mecha, Appointments, Robot Assassins. Second part.
Chapter 62: A very long day Mecha, Appointments, Robot Assassins. Part Three.
Chapter 63: The return of the keepers of the Chō-Senjiryakketsu.
Shalltear Bloodfallen, The seven ancestors of the dead apostles. First part.
Shalltear Bloodfallen, The seven ancestors of the dead apostles. Second part.
Shalltear Bloodfallen, The seven ancestors of the dead apostles. Part Three.
Chapter 67: Shalltear Bloodfallen VS Alex Brunestud. First part.
Chapter 68: Shalltear Bloodfallen VS Alex Brunestud. Second part.
Shalltear Bloodfallen VS Alex Brunestud. Third and last part.
Chapter 70: Artemis and the Wild Hunt.
Chapter 71: Appointment between vampires.
Chapter 72: Trouble in sight, attentive to the fury of love, first part.
Chapter 73: Trouble in sight, attentive to the fury of love, second part.
First DC, now Marvel is an adventure among animates.
If you want your artificial companions, prepare for war against Wakanda.
Bufnita
Chapter 77: Professor Paradox's investigation into Ghosts (Young Justice).
Chapter 78: Strange moments in the investigation of Professor Paradox.
The Santa Prisca island is a "tropical paradise" full of mutants and aliens.
The Holy Prisca island is a "tropical paradise" full of pokémon and aliens.
Ghost (Young Justice), Pokémon, Digimon VS Deathstroke, Ravager, HIVE
Chapter 82: The Ghosts (Young Justice) are defeated to death ... to poker.
Chapter 83: Boys deal with Amazo, girls go to magical New York. First part.
Chapter 84: A moment between two girls in a weird bar.
Chapter 85: The Invincible Amazo VS Ghost (Young Justice).
Chapter 86: Red-X VS Justice League. First part.
Important announcement
Chapter 88: Time travelers argue and Batwoman enters the scene.
Four Speedsters, Red Death, Gebeleizis, Blitz, Kid Flash II meet the Ghosts
Do not get away from Gebeleizis, otherwise he will piss off the story.
Embarrassing discussions, future crazed heroes and evil Batmans
Chapter 92: Futuristic Gifts. First part.
Futuristic Gifts. Second part.
Wally do not touch the red button
Chapter 95: has just been born, Infinity orange.
Chapter 96: Teamwork and small discoveries.
Welcome to Omega
Trouble in Omega, first part.
Chapter 99: Trouble in Omega, second part.
Chapter 100: Three teams, three missions, one goal. First part.
END GAME

Chapter 48: Calm (Hentai) before the storm.

797 8 2
By Demon010

Chapter 48: Calm (Hentai) before the storm.

POV Narrator

In the main hangar Mystic is sitting on a mountain of metal houses, on his right is Justitia, on his left is ADARA, in front of him 430 ex-prisoners, thirty or forty died in action in the middle of the rebellion, sad, but a necessary sacrifice, for freedom.

"It was a busy day, not every day you take part in a rebellion." Mystic joked, trying to lighten up the atmosphere.

"At the beginning there were 480 prisoners, now there are 430 free people, 50 of us died, but their death was not useless!" He said Mystic, gesturing with his hands.

"Thanks to their sacrifice, we can all go to our homes, we have sent dozens of SOS messages and requests for assistance in your name.

We were lucky, many of your relatives, friends, acquaintances, lovers, etc. They answered you have your messages.

Out of this warship, your families are waiting for you in their respective means of transport, take a ship and go to them! "Mystic shouted, indicating the exit of the hagar and the dozens of shuttles to transport small groups of people.

In a short time the hangar is almost completely empty, there are only a few shuttles and a few aliens.

"I understand why Albedo and Tier Dearg, I stayed with me, we see from the same planet, but you because you remained," asked Mystic, looking at the group of aliens who remained.

Gemma Albastr ă, and three aliens who led the ex-prisoners, (Sangheili), Turian, Salarian.

"My life belongs to you" said Gemma Albastră, as always straight to the point, with few words.

"You did not let me kill the Krogan, you owe me an honorable fight, I stay with you until our accounts are even," said the Elite (Sangheili) in a threatening tone.

"I have nowhere to go or back in. In one day you saved all these people ... Speaking of justice and punishing evil, I want to help you bring justice to this galaxy," Turian said in a respectful tone.

"I'm very interested in you and your skills, it's still around you the only way to learn more about your powers," Salarian replied, while working on a multifunction device, which looks like an Omni-tool.

"So welcome to the Mystic Team. Before proceeding, with anything, can I know your names?" He asked Mystic, no longer wanting to call his new collaborators like Élite, Turian and Salarian.

"Sanghelion EKO Tovos of Special Operations" said the Elite (Sangheili) aloud.

"This soldier's name is Vicnius Vyrnnus, piloting specialist, Captain Mystic," he greeted the military-style Turian.

"Doctor Sol-Ton, scholar, engineer, mechanic, scientist and gunsmith of the first category" The Salarian has reappeared, without taking his eyes off his work.

"A secret operations agent, an experienced pilot, a gunsmith scientist.

Together with a Vigilante and his two robot-girls, a Santa, a Neo-heroine, a murderer, a black cat, who disappears and reappears at a sudden.

We are clearly a colorful group, but I think we can do great things, "said Mystic, giving a title to all or members of this new team.

"Dear cousin, I'm not Santa" Jean said, not pleased that his surrogate brother ranks her as Santa.

"Difficult you are a Santa, but if you do not like it, I can call you an angel of good luck or Madonna" proposed Mystic, not finding in his mind better appellations for Jean.

"For the time being, leave me the Santa thing, I'm too tired to argue," Jean said, yawning.

Mystic known that almost all living things gathered here show signs of fatigue.

"I advise everyone to take a moment to rest, then we can discuss what to do," proposed the Servant-Vampire, all nodded. it was a long and action-packed day. A nap is welcome.

All the tired ones went to find a rest area.

Leaving Mystic, with Gemma Albastr ă and Sanghelion EKO Tovos.

"It seems that we are the only ones who do not need a constant dose of sleep or rest, probably because of our unique biology," said Mystic, using logical rationing.

The species of Sanghelion EKO Tovos, is a military race, incredibly powerful and fast, used to fighting in war for weeks. They will need a 1/100 of the rest of a human being.

The species of Gemma Albastr ă is unknown (but you can guess) must also be resists and strong, before the arrival of Mystic, she was the champion, with the title, Blue Death.

Mystic is a Servant-Vampire, with genetic mutations and higher-level alien technology inside his chest.

Many reasons why not need to sleep or manage to get tired.

A Vampire rarely sleeps, so Mystic has a slight insomnia.

Organs composed entirely of live diamond, including the brain. The diamond is inorganic, it does not get tired.

Nano-bot in every millimeter and cell of his body, a second blood system that pumps yellow energy of fear throughout his body.

Sleep is more a luxury for Mystic, not a necessity.

"I'm going to assist ADARA with repairs on the bridge and keep company with Justitia, come with me or take a ride on the ship," Mystic asked, wanting to know what Gemma Albastr ă and Sanghelion EKO Tovos are thinking .

"I'm not good with cars, I go to the arena to train, some of the drones will be enough heating." He said

"I know a little about mechanics and computer science, I can help you" said Gemma Albastră, giving good use to her limited knowledge of space machinery.

"Every kind of help is welcome." Can you keep a secret? "Asked Mystic, activating the Protrix, with a gesture of the hand, showing a hologram of an alien life form, known as Mechamorph Galvanico.

Mystic along with her machines (Justitia, ADARA) and an alien blue-skinned girl, will update the ship, while helping Mystic to test the Protrix and its alien forms.

XXX

POV Mystic

It's been a couple of days since I became the Captain of the ship, Zamolxis.

Things were rough at the beginning, especially after the festivities and deciding what to do.

Most of the ex-prisoners were picked up by their acquaintances who were looking for them, some took a small shuttle, present in the hangar.

I managed to communicate with the Wild Hunt, it seems that ADARA is very good with technology and communication systems.

Even though it was a temporary connection. ADARA can hardly do another, I managed to talk to each member of the Wild Hunt.

Especially Tamamo-chan, she was a mix of anger, worry, happiness and relief. My beautiful Kitsune is too protective of me, but she is incredibly beautiful when she shows her serious and loving side.

The rest of the Wild Hunt:

Mordred, Okita Souji, Black Claudio Cesare Augustus Germanicus.

Diarmuid Ua Duibhne, Brynhildr. Atalanta, Chirone, Nobunaga Oda. Medusa, Ushiwakamaru.

Cú Chulainn, William Shakespeare, Leonardo Da Vinci, Paracelsus von Hohenheim, Medea.

Frankenstein, Kiyohime. Semiramis, Jack the Ripper, Hashashin / Maiya Hisau, EMIYA / Kiritsugu Emiya.

More non-Servant members, Louvre, Index and Scáthach. They had their questions, shouting with rage and worries (especially women, first women I mean Kiyohime and Tamamo-chan).

After a long discussion, I managed to explain what happened, minus Professor Paradox, the Protrix and Jean.

I told these sensitive subjects exclusively to Tamamo-chan.

Speaking of the Protrix, I did some practice. When nobody is around or my new employees have gone to sleep.

The only people who know about the Protrix are Justitia, Iris, Metatron, ADARA, Bastet and Gemma Albastr ă. I want to tell Jean too, but she would react violently to the alien device thing to experiment that manipulates DNA.

For concern I used only 10 out of 20 alien forms, those installed by Azmuth, those received from the package of the future were not used.

Gemma Albastră and Justitia mainly helped me to test the special abilities of alien forms.

While ADARA and Metatron were analyzing the Protrix and the alien forms to understand how to use them better.

The 10 alien forms used until today are:

- XLR8 (Kineceleran)

- Conduit (Chromastone / Crystalsapien)

- Phantom Blue (Big Chill / Necrofriggian)

- MECH (Upgrade / Mechamorph Galvanico)

- Anubis (Blitzwolfer / Loboan)

- Feuer (Heatblast / Pyronita)

- Lego-Mat (Bloxx / Segmentasapiens)

- Nuclex (NRG / Prypiatosian-B)

- Boom C ărăbuş (Ball Weevil)

- Acquarius (Water Hazard / Orishan).

Ignoring the Alien forms, I have now returned to the laboratory of that deceased alien crab, perhaps I should say, eaten or devoured by Bastet.

However I claimed the lab and modified it for my Techno-magic research and other things.

Usually I would be alone and would work like crazy at an experiment or doing a long-term project.

But it's impossible at the moment, I do not find myself alone, Justitia and ADARA are practically like Iris and Metatron, I can not escape them.

They follow me everywhere, even in the bathroom. They are excellent assistant and companions, they are of great help, but I want a little 'space.

Especially from ADARA, she is incredibly sticky and direct.

I had to ignore a dozen ADARA's love attempts to be "intimate" with me.

ADARA is designed to resemble a human girl in every possible detail, every detail!

I found out when I took a shower yesterday, I went in alone with the door locked and locked with furniture.

After ten minutes, I feel something soft that presses my back, I turn and I find ADARA without clothes!

If I did not know it was an incredibly intelligent machine, I would have sworn it was a real girl.

To distinguish it from a real human female, we need medical supervision, because its exterior is the same as that of a teenage girl.

How did you get in the shower, this android response sent from the future, has an instant teleportation device in itself, is used to enter the shower with me.

If it was not technically my daughter, because I did it (?) Or I would have to do it (?), Time travel is complicated.

I digress, ADARA is technically my daughter, and I'm in a relationship with Tamamo-chan. If it were not for these two things, I would have been happy to have a beautiful girl, who sneaks into my shower.

Returning to the present, ADARA must install a component and several chips in my body, to prevent problems with DNA and better manage the Protrix.

"Tesoruccio, lying on the table, let me do my job," ADARA said, turning his fingers into medical instruments.

"Justitia, if your half-sister, ADARA, tries to do something nasty or perverse, when I'm unconscious, tearing her head off." He ordered Mystic, not wanting to wake up naked, ridden by a robot-girl, with the appearance of a fifteen year old tetona.

"Captain: This Unit, will have the ADARA Unit pieces, if it touches the creator with sexual intent." He said Justitia, in a calm and monotonous tone, but his eyes sparkle with a disturbing light.

"I would not do such a thing to my treasure, when we will be one thing, it will be of his own free will, not through force," said ADARA, with a serious and sincere tone.

"So let's start the operation or keep talking," said Mystic, wanting to start this plant stuff, the faster it starts, the faster it ends.

"Now Tesoruccio, take a deep breath and start counting from 20 down" said ADARA putting a mask, which gives sleep gas to Mystic.

"20, 19, 18, 17, 16, 15 ..." contacted Mystic, before falling asleep. Thankfully the body of Mystic is not yet immune to tranquilizers of alien origin.

"My little treasure is so cute when he sleeps," ADARA murmured, looking at her creator with sweet eyes, especially her lips.

'I should not ... but there will be no other possibilities. One kiss does not hurt anyone 'thought ADARA, approaching his lips to those of Mystic.

When they were about to touch each other it was a kiss, ADARA's loving attempt was stopped violently.

"Threat: This Unit is ready to destroy your main processor, if you do not stop your indecent behavior," said Justitia, with an authoritative tone and colder than usual.

In his hands is an experimental plasma rifle, with the barrel touching ADARA's head

"I ... I ... I'm a girl in love.

I can work for a few days, but my main processor and the energy reactor, worked only for my little treasure!

What's wrong with loving him!

Maybe I'm synthetic, but my feelings are real!

I just want a kiss, a simple kiss, nothing more "said ADARA, having an emotional outburst, clearly ADARA to an incredibly high emotional and intellective abilities.There's basically no difference, if you do not make a detailed and intrusive inspection.

"I agree: This Unit, unlike the ADARA Unit, does not understand what feelings are.

This Unit was built with high intellectual and combat abilities, low, almost non-existent emotional functions.

But this Unit understands that its purpose is to serve, protect and make the creator happy.

Our methods are different. But the goal is the same, to promote the creator to success. "Justitia said, in a monotonous tone, but there are traces of affection.

The words of the metal punisher angel, made ADARA smile

"I understand, you too, you want the creator as a partner." "I do not like it, but we can share it, working together is more likely to succeed," said ADARA, using the emotional part more than her logical part.

"Confusion: This Unit agrees with the union of our actions, to increase the chances of success of future tasks, but what it means: the creator as a partner and share it." She asked Justitia, not understanding what her half-sister wants to say.

"Yes, I have a heart and a brain, you brain and muscles, without a heart, we can not go on the same wave.

To make it short, we kiss the Tesoruccio in turn, first me, then you. Doing both the same crime, we can not declare the crimes of the other, without suffering the same fate. "ADARA said hating to share his treasure, but this is the only safe path to accomplish his personal goals.

"Reasoning: This Unit accepts the proposal of the ADARA Unit, with the secondary purpose of better understanding the organic life forms.The primary purpose is to promote a positive state to the creator." He said Justitia, putting the plasma gun away and approaching Mystic.

With these words ADARA and Justitia had their first kiss, in a laboratory of a deceased crazy alien scientist, inside a space warship, with their unconscious creator, waiting for an operation to implant chips and mechanisms inside to his body to better control the Protrix.

A red ADARA like a tomato began to do the operation, while Justitia touched her lips.

Neither of the two robot-girls, they knew that the IA Metatron is connected to the laboratory equipment is seen all.

XXX

Mystic woke up on the operating table, for unknown reason to him, he felt ... different.

It is not a bad feeling, but strange.

Like when he used the Protrix to turn into XLR8, a similar but different feeling.

For months, Mystic felt like it was made of marble, metal, diamond. Something hard and immensely resistant. His sense of touch and taste have been reduced, especially the sense of touch of the left arm.

In addition to touch and taste, his vision has also changed radically. Without special lenses, his Mystic Eyes, always active, show him ... things difficult to describe.

Beginner the left eye, which contains the Geass, sees everything under a layer of dark red, but the left eye is practically a live ruby.

The right eye, Mystic Eye, Cheia, shows cracks, lines of death, future movements and trajectories of objects, etc. Quite complex.

But now Mystic feels ... soft ... normal.

Tact works very well, feels that the operating table is cold, something that does not feel very good.

The visit is surprisingly normal, no magic thing, just normal colors.

The whole body feels soft and fragile, as if it were made of rubber, porcelain, glass etc.

Putting her feet on the floor, she finds out that she does not wear clothes, after an operation she expected to find herself in boxer, not completely naked.

But at the moment he did not care, Mystic went looking for a mirror, to find out why he feels so ... normal.

'Vista, tattiy, normal taste. Soft and fragile body. I feel like I've lost something. A greater weight in the chest. I think I've become a bit smaller and my hair is longer. Perhaps I mistakenly entered a new alien form? He thought of Mystic, looking for a mirror, while getting more and more strange feelings.

Once you find a mirror, big enough to see his whole body.

Mystic was speechless and paralyzed for a moment, a difficult thing for a guy like Mystic.

He first became an albino Demi-Servant, then a Servant-Vampire with peculiar characteristics, alien technology that gives him a High Tech armor, the Protrix with its alien forms.

So it must be something serious or so unpredictable that it hit Mystic, under the belt.

Mystic in the mirror sees one of the most beautiful girls he has ever seen in his life. this means something, he often almost a year next to beauties like Medusa, Tamamo, Medea, Semiramis.

A surprisingly beautiful girl, a high-class beauty, perhaps nobility or even a princess of an ancient royal family.

A perfect face, as if it were painted by Leonardo da Vinci, perhaps a semid, with the divine parent Aphrodite.

The skin of this possible princess or semidea is white as snow, smooth and soft like the finest and most expensive silk in the world, perhaps of Nordic origin.

Treats gentle and pleasant, cute ears, but slightly pointed. Fleshy and red lips, a beautiful nose, pearly white teeth. A smile of this girl can be worth millions and steal the heart of a man or a woman.

An interesting trait or his only flaw is his beautiful eyes.

The left eye is ruby ​​red, which looks like a real precious gem, has a V-shaped pupil.

The right eye is black, a dark black, that can swallow you completely, with the pupil in the form of +.

Her hair is pure white, a shiny and clean white. The hair is smooth and far, which reaches the back bottom.

Another distinctive feature is the golden V-shaped tattoo on the front.

In addition to the perfect and incredible face, it has a sinuous, well-developed body.

Her legs and arms were very long and thin, and perfect curves to the point that any model would run away for envy in front of her.

The body of a model, no, the ideal woman's body, is not enough, the body of a goddess imprisoned in a mortal body.

His age seems to be between the end of eighteen and the first twenty years.

Perhaps her second flaw is her height, she is clearly a tall woman, 185 cm tall.

Its three sizes are B94 / W62 / H90.

Another unique trait of this young woman is the fact that she is completely naked.

Mystic was about to lose some blood from his nose if it were not for a few things:

The woman copies every movement of Mystic.

The reflection of the woman has taken the place of the reflection of Mystic

The beautiful naked woman is Mystic.

"Because I'm a girl!" Mystic shouted, with a clearly feminine tone!

At that moment, ADARA and Justitia entered the laboratory, carrying a tray of food and a black overalls, reminiscent of the dress worn by Miranda Lawson in Mass Effect 2.

"See Tesoruccio, the operation was a success, but a small accident happened," said ADARA, scratching his head in embarrassment.

"Explain, because I am a woman!" He shouted again, Mystic, maybe I should call it Mystica.

Before the man / woman?. It was a nervous breakdown, Justitia approached the creator, putting his hands over the shoulders of Mystic / Mystica, the shot next to her gave a deep and long kiss.

Mystic / Mystica calms down, remaining stunned for a moment.

"Justitia ... answer me ... because I'm no longer a him, but a she ... because you kissed me or kissed me" said Mystic / Mystica, with a red face.

"Answers: This Unit noted that the ADARA Unit, has activated a secondary function of the Protrix, which has caused a small change to the DNA, causing a temporary sex change, thirty minutes is the creator, returns to be a man.

"Thirty minutes, fine, but the kiss?" He asked for Mystic / Mystica, calming down more. Part of his face returns to be of normal color.

"Answer: This Unit, using its database, found that the many cases, a woman can be calmed by a contact between her lips and her tongue.If this is not enough, she is ready for sexual lesbian actions" said Justitia, in a monotonous tone, while taking off your clothes.

"Do not do anything with the little treasure without me." A three-lesbian relationship will not be too bad a first time "ADARA took off her clothes, without a crumb of modesty.

In a moment Mystic / Mystica had a copy of beautiful girls of synthetic origin without clothes in front of him / her.

There were only three scenarios to do:

a) Escape in panic.

b) Avoiding loss of blood from the nose.

c) To go with the wave, to have fun and not to think about the consequences, is to have a moment of three +18 Yuri.

Mystic / Mystica has chosen ...

Note Author:

I wanted to write a scene of combat. But I ended up writing a more comedic, loving, and maybe hentai chapter.

Honestly, I do not know which choice Mystic / Mystica will make.

So I leave it up to you to decide, choose what will happen:

If you choose option C) well I'll have to do a lemon or 18+ chapter.

a) Escape in panic.

b) Avoiding loss of blood from the nose.

c) Going with the wave, having fun and not thinking about the consequences, making a moment of three +18 Yuri.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

960K 16.5K 42
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
794K 31.3K 42
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
104K 2K 34
He was a fuckboy .. But she was a sweet, shy and kind-hearted girl .... She knew he was a fuckboy but she fell for him . ( He was a red flag but she...
856K 33.3K 81
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...