Kuroko no Basket x Reader

By LAVENDER-SCOTT

kuroko no basuke one shots, short stories, fluff, angst and lemons, please enjoy. x contains: ♔ aomine daiki... More

Welcome
Akashi Seijuro
Sakurai Ryou
Kagami Taiga
Kuroko Tetsuya
Midorima Shintaro
Kise Ryouta
Hyuuga Junpei
Aomine Daiki
Murasakibara Atsushi
Izuki Shun - Valentines Day Special
Kiyoshi Teppei
Midorima Shintaro
Kise Ryouta
Kagami Taiga
Murasakibara Atsushi
Imayoshi Shoichi
Aomine Daiki
Chosen Character
Mitobe Rinnosuke
Imayoshi Shoichi
Kuroko Tetsuya
Aomine Daiki
Takao Kazunari
Wakamatsu Kosuke
Imayoshi Shoichi (Lemon)
Sakurai Ryou
Izuki Shun
Kasamatsu Yukio
Koganei Shinji
Takao Kazunari
Chosen Character
Furihata Kōki
Kiyoshi Teppei
Himuro Tatsuya
Kasamatsu Yukio
Kobori Koji
Hanamiya Makoto (Lemon)
Kagami Taiga
Hyuuga Junpei
Hara Kazuya
Midorima Shintaro
Kuroko Tetsuya
Aomine Daiki
Kiyoshi Teppei
Haizaki Shōgo
Midorima Shintaro
Nijimura Shuzo
Murasakibara Atsushi
Sakurai Ryou (Lemon)
Aomine Daiki
Kiyoshi Teppei
Kagami Taiga
Hyuuga Junpei
Akashi Seijuro
Imayoshi Shoichi
Murasakibara Atsushi (Lemon)
Aomine Daiki
Mayuzumi Chihiro
Midorima Shintaro
Hanamiya Makoto (Birthday Edition)
Hyuuga Junpei
Akashi Seijuro
Kagami Taiga
Kuroko Tetsuya (Part I)
Kise Ryouta
Akashi Seijuro
Takao Kazunari
Midorima Shintaro (Lemon)
Aomine Daiki
Murasakibara Atsushi
Kuroko Tetsuya (Part II Lime)
Kagami Taiga
Midorima Shintaro
Imayoshi Shoichi
Aomine Daiki
Kuroko Tetsuya
Kagami Taiga
Kise Ryouta
Aomine Daiki (Lemon)
Mitobe Rinnosuke
Midorima Shintaro
Hi!
Hyuuga Junpei
Aomine Daiki
Akashi Seijuro
Kise Ryouta
Akashi Seijuro
Kiyoshi Teppei
Murasakibara Atsushi
Aomine Daiki
Midorima Shintaro (Lemon)
Kiyoshi Teppei
Midorima Shintaro
Kise Ryouta
Kagami Taiga
Hanamiya Makoto
Aomine Daiki
Aomine Daiki
Kise Ryouta
Kasamatsu Yukio
Midorima Shintaro (Lemon)
Aomine Daiki
Kise Ryouta
Akashi Seijuro (Lemon)
Midorima Shintaro

Kagami Taiga

7.5K 203 31
By LAVENDER-SCOTT

KAGAMI X READER:
Roller Coaster
_________________________

Your fingernails dig into Kagami's bare muscular back and graze down against his soft skin.

"Wait," you suddenly demand and become statue still.

Kagami stops kissing your neck and hovers over you impatiently. "What?" he asks in confusion. The footsteps become louder.

"My mom is coming!" you kick Kagami off the bed and launch his shirt at him.

"Fuck! Fuck, fuck!" he tries to hop one-legged into his jeans but fails and falls to the floor with a 'thud'.

"Under the bed! Get under the bed!" you exclaim while flattening out the bedsheets and blanket.

"I am not getting under the-"

"Get under the damn bed, or so help me God you will never lay another finger on me."

Kagami hurriedly slides under your bed frame without any further words of argument or complaint. While he is doing this, you speedily snatch an untouched textbook off the desk beside you and pretend to be reading it intently.

*tap tap*

"Y/N?" your mother opens the door and pops her curious head inside.

"Yes?" tearing your eyes away from the boring textbook, you glance up at her with a questioning look.

"Just checking that you're studying. I'm so proud of my little girl. Make sure you get a good night's sleep so you don't look dead tomorrow. Goodnight, hun." she waves and shuts the door.

You toss the book aside and manoeuvre yourself so you are hanging over the edge of the bed looking under. Kagami is staring straight at you.

Unintentionally, you start giggling. Kagami can't help but find your laugh infectious and he cracks up laughing as well. You aid him in getting out from under the bed before he lays down beside you.

"You're so lame. Your mom is going to have to find out sooner or later, anyway." he comments and runs his hand through his messy and tousled red hair.

"Find out what? That my childhood best friend and I have no-strings-attached sex almost every night? You can't blame me for wanting to keep our little secret, a little secret." the response sums up the entire relationship you have with Kagami.

He stares at down you for a moment. His eyes show every emotion he feels, but you aren't paying attention.

"Hm? What is it?" you ask obliviously and turn your head up to meet his gaze. Kagami breaks eye contact and looks away.

"It's nothing." he answers and shrugs.

You kick the blanket off. "Well, are we gonna continue from where we left off?"

» » »

"You didn't answer any of my calls last night, Y/N!" your dramatic best friend cries and whacks you repeatedly on the arm. A few classmates glance over at the two of you.

"I was busy." you shrug nonchalantly and pull out your phone.

"Doing what?"

"Doing study." the answer is sharp before stop beside your locker. While you put the code in, she snorts and rolls her eyes.

"Doing Kagami." she retorts.

You gasp and almost drop your phone on the floor. "Shut up! You talk so loud."

Your eyes dart around and sure enough, a few more of your annoying and nosey classmates are listening in with interest.

"We're just friends." you insist to her with a frown. She shakes her head left and right before leaning in closer so nobody can hear.

"You can lie to yourself all you want, but I know what love looks like. He adores you so much, and I know you love him." she pulls back and glances to the right. "Here comes your soulmate, Y/N." she chuckles evilly.

Kagami is walking through the hall with the Seirin basketball team. They're all smiling and joking around. Must be on their way to practice.

Kagami's in the front and centre of them. Him and Kuroko are having a conversation. His face is turned to the side, showing off his sharp jawline. Today you notice that his fiery red hair is longer than usual. It frames his face perfectly and flicks up in every direction. Actually, his bed hair is always adorable.

Kagami's eyes dart straight to yours. He must have felt you staring. His lips part slightly and for a moment, the sweet thought of him walking over and kissing you clouds your mind.

"Hey, Y/N." he smiles and waves slightly.

"Hey," you smile back.

Why were you thinking about him kissing you? Right now, of all places? This has never happened before... You and Kagami are just friends. He doesn't like you, and you don't like him. The only reason you get down and dirty is to relieve both yours and his sexual frustration. That's all there is to it.

» » »

"Aren't you done studying yet~?" Kagami whines from your bed and starts to whack his face into the pillow repeatedly.

"Shut up, I've been studying for ten minutes." you respond and refuse to look away from the textbook page.

"Ten minutes too long." he continues complaining childishly.

"What do you want?" you sigh in frustration but read the textbook nonetheless.

"You," he says softly. Your heart skips a beat. "to make me a sandwich."

The chair spins around beneath you and with quick, sharp precision, you throw a pen straight at his face. It bonks him in the head and he grunts. "Ow. You're so mean, Y/N."

"Shut it, Bakagami. You're lucky that was a pen and not my fist."

Kagami stares at the back of your head with a happy smile and shining gleam in his eye.

"Y/N," he calls out. This time, you hear the urgency in his voice and turn around to look at him. "I..." like you. He pauses. "Never mind."

"I'm gonna kill you." you state with anger.

"I'M SORRY!" he exclaims, cowaring back in fear as you approach him after he distrated you again.

» » »

"Y/N, what do you want? It's two in the morning. We have a test tomorro-"

"I have a crush on Kagami." you interrupt your best friend's probably never ending rant.

"Isn't he over at your house right now?" she asks in surprise.

You sigh and stare at yourself in the mirror. "Yeah, he's in my bedroom. I'm in the bathroom. I don't know how much longer I can keep up this friends-with-benefits thing." you run your fingertips through the matted strands of your hair.

"Endure it tonight... tell him you like him tomorrow after school so you have all day to figure out how you want to confess." she suggests before letting out a loud yawn.

"Yeah, good idea. Thanks. Sorry about calling you so late."

"That's what best friends are for. Good luck!" she sings before hanging up.

You stand in the bathroom for a few more moments before unlocking the door and walking to your bedroom.

Kagami is sleeping soundlessly, taking up a large portion of the bed. You grumble under your breath and stomp over.

"Get outta my space, Bakagami," you whisper aggressively and extend your hand out to roll him over to his side.

Instead of shoving him like you planned, you end up with your fingers cupping his soft cheek. You run your fingertips up his forehead and carress his fluffy red hair gently.

With a small smile, you bend down and press your lips to his slightly parted ones.

"Yeah. I like you so freaking much." you murmur with certainty before pulling back and climbing into the bed beside him.

» » »

"So, Kagami stayed over at your house again?" your best friend asks from behind you in homeroom.

Sensei hasn't arrived yet so everyone in the room is busy with their own conversations.

"Yeah, but it's still the same as always." you respond with a slight frown.

"He was gone before you woke up?" she questions with a frown on her own face. You don't even want to confirm. You and Kagami have been like this for years, why does it hurt you so much now that he leaves before saying goodbye every morning?

Your best friend reaches out and places her hand on your shoulder. "Look, don't worry about it. Probably just force of habit. You have to confess to him after school today. It will only get worse the longer you drag it out. Be brave." she says.

You nod.

"Morning, class. Homeroom is beginning." Sensei strolls into the classroom and shuts the door behind him.

» » »

There he is.

Standing in front of a blushing, red in the face girl from your homeroom. She seems fidgety and nervous and her eyes clearly struggle to meet his.

The girl is facing you and Kagami's back is all you can see of him.

You're hiding behind a pillar, watching her lips move.

"I have a crush on you, Kagami." she says nervously.

Your eye twitches in annoyance.

He wraps his arms around her and pulls her close.

Oh.

So that's how it is.

Kagami and you always meet in this same spot to walk to your house together. Right here. And now he's accepting some random girl's confession in YOUR spot?

Whatever.

Furiously, you turn around and walk the opposite direction. You didn't think you would cry, but tears just seem to be suddenly sliding uncontrollably down your cheeks.

» » »

Knocks are heard at the front door of your house.

Your eyes shoot wide open.

Shit, you forgot to tell your mother not to let Kagami inside today.

"Come on in, Kagami! Y/N's upstairs in her room. Stay for dinner tonight!" she exclaims happily.

Dammit, mom.

At least she is still oblivious to the fact that he sleeps over every night and you bring up food for him...

"Sure, Mrs. (Last Name)." he says politely and starts to walk up the stairs.

He doesn't even knock on the door, he just strolls in casually and throws his bag aside.

"So, the worst thing ever happened today." he says and sits beside you on the bed. You're snuggled in blankets facing the other direction, and you refuse to look at him and show him your tear-stained face.

You can feel him staring down at you.

"What's wrong?" Kagami asks with concern.

You snuggle further into the warmth of the blankets, yet it somehow doesn't compare to the feeling of his arms.

He jumps off the bed and lands in front of you.

"Hey, why are you crying?" he immediately engulfs you in his strong arms and holds you close.

You push him off you and wipe your eyes. "I don't want to see you right now." your breathing is rapid and fast, indicating how hard it is to breathe.

"Calm down, whatever it is, I'm always here for you." he tries to comfort you.

The words replay in your mind and start to drive you crazy. How can he be so blind? So stupid?

"This is over. This relationship, this friendship, this- this... Whatever this is. It's over! I can't do it anymore." you cry out in pain.

It feels like a sword went straight through your heart and you're slowly bleeding out with each second that passes as he stands in front of you. You're broken beyond repair and he can see it.

"What? Why?" Kagami takes a step forward and his eyes show his concern.

"Get away from me." your heart pounds heavily in your throat.

"What? Why?" he repeats. He is clearly startled and worried. The deep frown resting on his face doesn't suit him.

"Kagami! Y/N! I'm running to get dinner!" your mother calls out and slams the front door shut behind her.

"Leave. Don't come back." the words tumble from your mouth, even though you want to say the complete opposite. Your fingers tremble uncontrollably by your sides. After years of keeping your feelings locked away, it seems that the key is lost. You can't bring yourself to say what you truly want to.

Stay. Stay here, with me, forever.

"Y/N, are you stupid?" his face shows the complete the utter seriousness of his question.

"W-What!? I just told you to leave and never come back, and you have the nerve to ask if I'm stupid. Do you think I'm joking?" you raise your voice. Why does he take you so lightly?

"No. The opposite. I know you're dead serious, which is why I want to know if you're stupid." Kagami steps forward and coils his fingers around your shaking hand and holds it up against his cheek. "I'm not going anywhere, ever. I'm staying with you. I'm staying here, with you, forever."

At that moment something inside of you breaks and heals at the same time.

"Why?" is all you can ask.

He chuckles and releases your hand. "You're my everything, you know? My everything."

"What are you saying?" you murmur as you stare up into his eyes.

Kagami shakes his head left to right. "You really are stupid, aren't you?" he chuckles. You mercilessly smack him on the chest. "I'm sorry, Y/N. I just didn't realise someone could be so oblivious. I've had feelings for you for years." he admits calmly. No trace of nervousness.

"Don't lie to me," you insist with disbelief.

"I'm not."

"I saw that girl confess to you, and I saw you hug her."

Kagami's eyes widen. "You saw that?"

Your heart breaks. "Yeah, I did."

"Then let me explain. I hugged her, because the first thought that came to my mind when I saw the heartbreak in her eyes is... what if that was you? What if you went and confessed to a boy and he turned you down and broke your heart? I would want him to hug you to comfort you." he explains and scratches at the back of his head nervously. "It sounds cheesy, I know. But when I looked at her... I only saw you. When I look at any girl... I can only picture you."

"Shit, that's cute." you admit in defeat. He lets out a deep chuckle.

His smile is so infectious. "Tell me you like me again.", Kagami says cheekily before leaning down closer to your face.

"Again? I've never said that I like you." you answer in confusion.

"Are you sure about that?" he kisses your bottom lip.

Your face turns shocked and your mouth falls to the floor. "No. You weren't awake, th-"

"Oh, you bet I was awake. Who knew you were so smooshy, Y/N?" he teases and kisses your lips again.

"Oh my God."

» » »

As you walk hand in hand through the halls with Kagami, everyone stares with intrigue. However, you no longer care about them or their thoughts, because you now have Kagami and he's all that really matters to you.

a/n:

oh. my. lord.

i have been gone so long, PLEASE DONT HATE ME.

I MISSED YOU ALL SO MUCH THAT MY HEART ACHED.

i know it's a terrible excuse, but i recently lost all motivation to write one shots for this book! BUT IM BACK.

FEAR NOT, THIS IS NOT OVER.

the only thing that this lack of inspiration means, is it will take me longer to update! days, weeks, months maybe. please be patient with me.

i'm sorry ! ごめんなさい

i will try my best !

this book is ongoing ! i am not a quitter !

i hope you're all doing wonderful. 6 months pregnant now, and wishing i could stay in bed all day but motherhood is a full time job! acacia is my sweet little happy angel and jords & saskia are the best best best at helping at home. everything is smooth sailing & i am eternally grateful for the blessed life i get to live.

much love to you all, and i will see you in due time.

also, if you have watched naruto shippuden & love itachi uchiha as much as i do then have a read of my story; fatal addiction.

i update weekly & absolutely adore writing that book!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo always, lav.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

294K 8.5K 47
A girl that is their ideal. A girl that makes their hearts beat faster. A girl that is perfect in their eyes. That girl is you. "No, I d-did not, nan...
11.9K 131 47
(Versione italiana con gli stessi oneshots disponibile nel mio profilo!) Now, let's start with two assumptions: I love writing and I love Kuroko no B...
70.1K 2.2K 12
WARNING: My 15-year-old self wrote this. Cringiness and plot holes ahead DD': Read on if you must. With Kunigigaoka Academy's buildings on the proce...
389K 7.6K 112
A collection of Kuroko No Basket One-shots! Enjoy~! WARNING: I wrote this back when I was in middle school and not very good at writing. There are bo...