The Destiny.

By shafsgallery

Something remains scaring us. Something remains troubling us. Some pains feel so fresh, when they has to get... More

Prologue
The Nightmare.
A Key.
Shoe Lace.
its better to go
lil'memories
half truth
Teletubbies
the balcony
Hazel nut
punishment
the beginning
Pinky promise
awaken
fast and furious
15th july
fondness and longing
bagpack
homework
chance
My Noccoila
misery
lil'pumpkin
forgiveness is better.
the kind.
Warm and soft
find me if you can
the trial
that barbeque day
voice from the past
call from the past
melancholic night
masquerade
prince charming
mercy
one day.
crumbled
Intuitions
extra extra
untold
scribble
it just got started
sixth sense
The basement
love
Show time
Better After
Epilogue

silent whispers

40 7 0
By shafsgallery

"A-Aayat.." she murmurs.

She leaves a  hopeless sigh. Her eyes look tired and numb, the nose becomes red and she keeps sniffing and wiping her tears.

This is making me more tensed. She's breathlessly standing in front of me hardly meeting my eyes and does not care about her dress which was neatly worn but now it's all messy.

Ya Allah, they are making me feel like there's something really wrong. Hope so there's everything alright.

I drop my mobile gently looking at her in complete blankness.
"Sp...Speak" I gently say.

She slightly nods. "Ayaat I love.." she hiccups and tries to speak without any hesitation. "I re-re..ally lo-love your brother. "..very much" she blabbers.

My eyes start welling up, feeling like there's extremely something wrong.

"You know.. I love Uzair" her voice raises sounding extremely sad. "More than any other thing in th-this wo-rld" she holds her mouth and gulps to control her sobs again.

Her eyes are so wet and swollen, her gaze moves to me and meets mine finally.  "I cannot live without him" she sobs and holds both of my hands.

I don't know what is going on. I'm clueless but hopes that everything should be fine. But it doesn't look so.

"I need him.. bring him back.." she pleads. "I ne..need hi..m" she cries losing all her dignity asking me to save her life instead of anybody else.

I don't know what to do. Oh Lord have mercy on us. I swallow "Wha..ts  w-wrong?" I finally ask getting extremely nervous, this sudden reactions of everyone make me feel like I just started learning how to breathe.

"Uza..ir- Uzair gets a call from his friend. An..and his friend asked him where the.." she gulps "...function is, as they were not able to find your villa." She pauses and wipes her tears.

"Then? What is wrong tell me!? Why are you quiet Sofia!!?" I ask aloud obviously I don't understand why are they making a scene.. what is the freaking matter going on here?

She nods and took a deep breath "And then... User somewhat told them that he'll be standing outside the villa so that they could find it easily." She says and starts crying again seeing her in this terrible state my eyes drops tears. I couldn't hold it for so long.

"You are scaring me... tell me what happened next Sofia!! ?" I ask her again.

She continues to cry. "Then.. he was standing out waiting for his friend.." Zain continues with a soft depressed tone.

"Then what the bloody thing happened?? I shout.

"A..car..." Zoya said. I instantly looked at her,

"Tell me clearly," I say holding her arms and shook her. She continues crying.

"He's in the hospital come with me." Arhaan out of nowhere comes, grabs my wrist and drags me out with him.

What the hell is wrong with everyone? I really hope Uzair is safe and secure. I cannot figure it out it's like my brain has stopped working.

"Arhaan what's wrong I'm really worried," I ask him and he helps me to sit in the car. "I'll tell you everything first sit-in," he says and closed the door of my side and walks to his seat and finally he is in.

"Speak.." I say and tied my seatbelt.
He quickly starts the car. "After he came out, standing near the gate waiting for his friend.. a car comes out of nowhere in very bad speed and.. hi..hits him." He gasps and closes his eyes for a second.

I don't know what to say. "Huh!" I stare blankly at the front desk. I scoff. "I know you are just kidding."

I know Arhaan wants to tease me. I seriously hope he's just teasing me. It's okay Ayaat take a deep breath.

I startle and came into my senses when I hear him saying. "No, I'm not."

"I wish it would have been a joke.." he sighs and leaves a hopeless sigh. "But it's re.."

"Don't you dare Arhaan.." I stop him.  "He's my brother this cannot be true... tell me it's a joke... no no no.. how could it be... I mean.." I blabber.

Arhaan stops the car I don't bother to look where am I. "Arhaan... take me to him, where is he? Why isn't he answering any of my calls?" I keep questioning him.

"Ayaat! Ayaat!" He shakes me. "Arhaan looks Uzair isn't answering my calls," I say him in complete lostness. "We are here..at the hospital come let's meet him directly," he says and comforts me. "Are you done kidding me? You are completely mad, you and your sister what's wrong with you both? And Zain? What is going on?" I shout.

He didn't answer any of my questions rather pulled me towards him "Ayaat just look in my eyes, am I lying?" He cups my face with his both hands and I look at him in his eyes. Which convinced me that it is true, this is a reality I'm not dreaming too.

Oh my Lord, my brother. I start crying and he took me inside the hospital.
_________

ARHAAN.

She rubs her eyes, again and again, to make sure that he's not Uzair but unluckily he is Uzair. "No, no, no, no, this cannot be true." She murmurs. I walk near her and keeps my palm on her shoulder to comfort her. She burst into cry and hugs me immediately. I hug her back and brush her hair softly.

I take a deep breath. Life is seriously like a rollercoaster...for a while it was on a lane and now it's on the top where we are trembling to get down. A day before this accident everything was so good and calm, even a few hours earlier everything was literally good, better than this at least. And look what this ride has taken us up to.

I wish I could do something for my sister and for my Ayaat. My silent whispers will kill me one day which will make me helpless.

Ayaat can get another trauma and I have to make her calm. Since her accident, she was going through tiresome amnesia which happens if a person is going through any sort of physical and emotional trauma..in her case she was suffering from both.. physical and emotional and this time if she takes it too much then it can lead to coma or death. So this can be serious.

"Ayaat?" She breaks the hug. "Don't worry he'll be fine.. believe me, and the almighty.. everything will surely be alright soon..okay?" I say her softly brushing her hair which came on her face and then wipes her tears. She looks into my eyes with so much pain. "Do..do you really believe?" She hiccups. "Mmhm" I nod. "Then I believe in it too," she says and tries to get rid of her tears. "Yes... Uzair will be fine" she repeats to calm herself and smile weakly.

She peeps in the room from the mirror of the door. And sighs.
_____________________

AYAAT.

"Count down begins" I take a deep breath..as I recollect something.

"Ar-Arhaan" I hesitate. "What's wrong?" He asks. "Call Dad... Just call him fast. please call him" I blabber. "Is everything ok?" He asks me again. "Can you please call him effing soon?"I raise my voice. "Calm down, wait," he says and dials.

"He isn't answering. "

"The fuck!!!" I quickly tried my phone but he isn't. I instantly dialled Zain.

"Hello... Zain?"

"Yes?" He sounds extremely sad.

"Listen just call Dad quickly and know where is he and stop him!" I order. "What's wrong?" He asks.

"Just fucking call him and know where is he."

"ok..ok...and how's Uzair?" He asks. "He's still in the emergency care" I lower my voice as I peep in the room again.
______

"Dad isn't answering my calls.." Zain comes here.

"You came here? Fighting with your fear?" Arhaan asks. He nods.

"What's wrong though?" They both ask me.

"Don't you remember what dad said to Uzair? When he was trying to kill me? Just before the ceremony starts?" I ask Zain and he nods recollecting.

"I can surely say he's under this.." I say with a 100% guarantee.

"I even think it so.." Zain mummer.

"Ayaat!?"

"Yeah?" I gasp.

"Don't worry, this time I'm here and I promise you that Uzair will be fine soon and also I'll catch dad with proofs."

"I'll not let anything happen to any of my love ones, hopefully." He states and leaves.

"Listening to his words made me believe in him and Zain who was so afraid of hospitals has come here, and though when I was ill..he wasn't with me and couldn't able to do anything and even was not knowing the truth of dad and now he's here with us comforting me and you," I say to Arhaan.

He nods. And sits on the bench holding his forehead.

"Arhaan everything will be fine soon.. and Sofia too... don't worry.." I say and he looks at me giving me a satisfy blink.
___________________________

Hey guys...
How are you all, yeah yeah don't be mad at me. I know I'm too late.. what should I do.. :/ was seriously busy in some of the other things. But yes what do think about what happens next?
Will Uzair be alive?
And Zain can be able to catch his dad?

Hope you'll are liking it.
Please don't forget to vote!!!
__
Thank you so much for your support and love...
Stay tuned 💝
And I'll catch you all in the next chapter
Xoxo.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

251 31 30
The story of bullying and romance and gangs. And abuse. It shows how any life can get out of hand. "My boyfriends father is choking me! Because I wo...
The Disclosure By Nature

Mystery / Thriller

2K 103 22
True love falls back, always. It will find a way to you. You don't have to look for it. Love comes even when you don't. This is the power love holds...
957 37 23
finding love in the most unexpected of places. realising that love is not just a word but a feeling. The reminder of what love is.. The depth of wha...
166 0 29
We live, we feel, we love. First experience was a scar, second was a mistake, the third time was just stupid Love can be deceptive, Love can be true...