Mask Girl - [ BTSFF ] ☑️

De ParkYn3012

"Y/N... actually, they are the one who killed your parents." That was the last day when i didn't believe my b... Mai multe

Prologue
Part 1 [ DREAM ]
Part 2 [ THE BEGINNING ]
Part 3 [ MISSION ]
part 4 [ new school ]
part 5 [ new friends? ]
part 6 [ we meet again ]
part 7 [ the reason ]
part 8 [ what?? ]
part 9 [ flashback ]
part 10 [ let we begin ]
part 11 [ payback ]
part 12 [ second victim ]
part 13 [ done ]
part 14 [ lost again ]
part 15 [ hattori hanzo sword ]
part 16 [ success ]
part 17 [ new enemy ]
part 18 [ rival ]
Part 19 [ amusement park ]
part 20 [ saved ]
part 21 [ LEE Y/N ]
part 22 [ Jaehwan, Minho ]
part 23 [ eight ]
part 24 [ uncovered?? ]
part 25
part 26
Part 27 [ almost ending ]
> NAMJOON'S ENDING <
> JIN'S ENDING <
> YOONGI'S ENDING <
> HOSEOK'S ENDING <
> JIMIN'S ENDING <
> TAEHYUNG'S ENDING <
new fanfic

> JUNGKOOK'S ENDING <

1K 39 4
De ParkYn3012

3 MONTH LATER

>>// JUNGKOOK POV //<<

8 A.M. i stare at my alarm. Yeah, i can't sleep last night. I don't know what i was thinking about. When i was dream about Y/N 2 days ago, i start to thinking about her. She start to appear in my mind. Last time we meet after we check out from the hospital.

~flashback~

I start to packing my thing 'cause i have chek out from the ward. Is it Y/N check out too? I decide to look after her after this. After i pack my thing, i walk to Y/N room. My hyungs settle the others. Then i saw Y/N playing with her phone. She realize my existed.

"Ouh hye Kookie... er...are you already check out?" She ask me. I saw she still wear a hospital clothes.

"Err yeah... are you not check out yet?" I ask her while sit in the chair beside her.

"Nope... doctor said i will stay here in 2 days more. My body is still weak at all." She said while smile sweetly to me. Wow... i never think that she will be more preety in this close.

Then we have a small chatting until my hyungs called for me. She tell me that she will back in 2 days. So, after that. I decide to come in her house but... nobody in there. Did she moved out? Why she doesn't tell me?! Then i go back to my home with dissappointed.

~end of flashback~

Yeah, i really mad when she didn't tell me about that. But... i'm the one that she will be mad at all. I always treated her like a trash. I always find the problem with her. And now, i want to be with her and i miss her... a lot... i wonder where is she...

"Jungkook!!! We want to go out! Are you want to follow us?!" Namjoon hyung yelled from the living room.

"No hyung! I have somewhere to go!" I yelled back. Then i heard a door locked. Then i wear my black hoddie and ripped jeans. I walk out from the house and want go to the gym. I haven't work out for the 3 month... when i walking, i looked around. The bird chipping happily, the wind blow slowly to my hair. It's so beautiful to walking in this morning. Then i saw a familiar person from the far. She wear a grey hoddie and blue shoes. She stare at the old house. I have seen this person... but who is-... Y/N?!

I ran to her with my full speed. Then she turn saw me. She surprise like as me. Yeah, this is unexpected meeting.

"H...hey... Kookie..." she greeted me. Awhh, it's a long time i didn't hear she called me that.

"H.. hello Y/N... what are you doing... here?" I ask her while point at the old house. Then she turn back to that old house. Yeah, it's broken like a hell and creepy. I bet nobody there.

"This.... Natasha's house..." she said while looking down. Wait... Natasha's house?

"Natasha's house? But what are you want to do?" I ask her. Then she point me the keys. The gold keys. And have a capital N. Without hesitated, she walk to the old house and unlock the door. It's working! Wait, did she... want to walk in?!

"Wait... what are you doing? It's dangerous!" I said while grab her hand.

"Don't worry. I know this place well. I grow up in here..." she said while smile. It's a... fake smile. Then we enter the house. It's to many dust and have the old stuff. She walk upstairs and i follow her.

"Hey! Don't you scared?!" I whisper to her.

"Nope. Why i want to scared to my bestfriends house?" She said.

"Yeah.. how if there have a-"

"Ghost? Heh, you are the scaredy cat..." she said. What.. me the scaredy cat? Then we arrive at one room with blue door. She push it slowly. It's to dark and creepy.. yeah... she step in and look around that room. I follow her.

"Here... the place that i grow up together with Natasha... she raise me... like her own sister..." she said. Then i turn to her. She... crying...

Then she sit down on the bed. It's sound like a crack. She stare at the closet. I go to that closet and pull it. It's have a camera and paper. I take it and give it to Y/N. She open the paper and she stare. Like, she's reading it. After a second, she start to crying hardly. I walk to her and give her a hug. She crying in my chest. I don't like when i saw her like this. What that she reading it? Then i take the paper. I saw it's like a letter. Then i read it.

'Hello my sister... this is me, Natasha. I guess you find this letter after i died. I just want to say that i love you so much. You know that i really love you. Don't cry about me okey? And i will love you always and do everything.

For you, i can pretend like i was happy when i was sad. For you, i can pretend like i was strong when i was hurt. I wish love was perfect as love itself. I wish all my weaknesses could be hidden. I give the world just for you, i could do everything just for you because you are my everything. And you must ask me, why i didn't tell you about them right? Well...

If i tell you about them, i know that you will not believe me. But if i show you the proof, you will believe me and you must go alone to find them. But i don't want you to risk your life. That's why i'm not really to tell you about this. I know you well. All day i think about this. I think about how to save you.

You remember when you forgot your mask right? Actually, i'm the one who take it from you. You already put it in your bag but i take it out. And i know, tonight will be the last time that we be together. They will kill us. But i'm never give them the chance to kill my sister.

TONIGHT... i'm the one that will die. Please continues your life. You maybe ask me how did i know all about this right? Honestly, i already know about their plans. And i don't wanna to tell you. Yeah, you know why... and you're not believe me at all. But it's okey, i still love you no matter what. And don't forget about me, Y/N. I LOVE you as my sister for the rest of my life.

NATASHA JOHNSON
161228'

Wow... that's full of... emotional. Then i turn to Y/N. She hold the bracelet that she already wear it. It's blue colour and have word 'bestfriend'. (That bracelet i show you in Yoongi's ending)

"161228... is it the date that...."

"The date when Natasha died. The date we being together for the last time. The date that the last time she smile at me. The date that she tell me about them. The date that she save my life. The date that i lose everything in my life. And the date it's.... tomorrow..." She say while stare at her fist. Wait... tomorrow?? Today is... 15 DEC... I just look at her. That's why she come here. She want to remember that all memories about Natasha. 

"Why... why i didn't hear to her? Why! Why i trust to anybody but not to her?!  You are so useless Y/N!!" She yelled while close her face with her small hands. Then i take her hand and pull her chin to looked at me.

"Y/N... don't say like that. Didn't she tell you why the reason is? It's about that she love you." I said while patted her hair. It's so soft and comfortable to touch. What shampoo did she use it? *lol*

"But... why... why my life is very difficult? Why me?" She ask me then she cry in my shoulders.

"Don't worry Y/N... you have me. You have us... you have Omar..." i said. Then she looking up to me.

"Let's get out of here..." she said while pull my hands. I grab the camera and walk out from there. Then we walk with silent. No one dare to talk anything. She still hold the paper. And i decide to broke the silent.

"Hey... just asking... erm, where did you go? I have search you for a long time..." i said while looking away. Then she turn to me.

"I moved out to the new house. My company give the big one..." she said. Then she pull me and we stop from the walk. She looking deeply into my eyes. And hold my hand.

"Hey kookie... did you mean it...  that i have you?" She said. I stare at her amaizing view. With her (colour) long hair, a skinny skin, a (colour) eyes, sexy lips, and her pinky cheeks. It's like a angel.

"Yeah... i mean it..." i said. The she was about to walk away but i pull her and come close to her face.

"Y/N... i always ask to myself. Why is it so dark where you're not here? In beside me? It's dangerous how wrecked i am." I said. She just stare at me with question face. Then i pull her to my embrace.

"Listen to my heartbeat, it calls you whenever it wants to. Within this pitch black darkness in my heart, you are shining so brightly in there." Then she pull back and stare at me again.

"I knew that your salvation, it's a part of my life and the only helping hand that will embrace my pain." I said while pull up her hands.

"You know what the best part of me? It's you... you are the only thing that i have. Please raise your voice, so that i can laugh again without my heart being hurt." My tears start to falling down.

"But... you always treated me like the enemy..." she said.

"Yeah i know. That's my fault... if i don't prank on you, i fell like lonely. And now i realize... i realize that... i love you so much Y/N..." i said while looking away. Then she hold my chin.

"Hey... look at me.." she said then i turn to her. She smile sweetly to me. Ouh God... my heartue...

"I love you too... my bunny kookie..." she said. Then my eyes widely.

"Yeah... i love you too... i don't know when and how... but, i know my heart. It's belong to you. And only you..." she said then she kiss me slowly. Then she pull back.

"Can i know why you love me?" She ask me while put his hand in my neck.

"I think you are intelligent..." i pecked in her lips, the pull back.

"I think you are impressive..." i pecked her lips again with a little rougher and pull back.

"And... i think you are absolutely beautiful and kind person..." i said and give her a real kiss. She kiss me back with passion. It's so beautiful that i can feel her wonderfull lips. Then we pull back and our forehead being touched. We take a breath a little.

"I'm crazy about you, Y/N... all about you..." i said while cupped her cheeks and peck again in her lips. Then she hug me tightly.

"Thank you kookie for exist in my life!" She said while crying. Yeah, it's must very hard for her when she lose everyone that she loved.

"You are the only one that i love Y/N... for the rest of my life..." i said and walk away while hug her waist. Today is the best day in my life!

~2 YEARS LATER~

"Appa!!! Wake up!! It's morning now! You must make me a breakfast!" Someone jumping on my top. It's my son.

"Argh... let me sleep more... i'm tired... go and ask for your uncle..." I said while pull the blanket.

"Okey... well, i will tell Eomm-"

"Let's go eat!" I said cheerly while walk to the kitchen. Yeah, obviously i'm scare for Y/N. She is not Y/N when she get mad. And now i must do everything work in this house since she have a mission. Yeah, i work in her company and trainer to be a secret agent but i got the rest for 4 days since nobody didn't take care of Omar. Daewhi just back from the mission last night.

I go to the kitchen and make a pancake for Omar. Since just that i can do. hehehe

"Appa~ Today Eomma will back from the work right?" Omar ask me while sit in the chair.

"Yes hon-... wait...." I turn and looking around the house. Ouh no... I forgot to clean the house! I quickly cook a breakfast and clean the house. Aish.. if Y/N know about this, i will die. I take my pants that i put on the couch. It's 4 days that i'm not wash my clothes. I clean in every angle of this house. After 30 minutes, i make it!

DINDONG!!!!!!!!!

"Yeay!!! Eomma is back!!" Omar ran to the door and open it. 

"Kookie!!! I'M BACK!!" she yelled and ran to me. 

"Hey jungkook..." I turn around to that voice. i saw my hyung.

"Hyung!!! You coming!" i yelled then hug them.

"What are you doing here..." I said while pull back from the hug.

"Ouh, we just finish our trainner. After we finish, we saw Y/N back from the mission and she invited us to come here..." Hoseok hyung said.

"Ouh ya... Tomorrow, i will be the coach to train you all. Included you, Jungkook..." Y/N said. What... she.. I turn to them and they do the same as me. yeah, absolutely... scare... Y/N doesn't be sweet like what you saw her now. When she be a couch to another trainer, you guys will doesn't know where is Y/N. Don't be tricked like us. Actually she is dangerous women. To many strong, to many feisty. Like a goddess. Be careful with her. Yeah, that's why she is the AGENT 001 and MASK GIRL. She deserved all of that. But, she is very kind. Yeah, she will be like that when it's related with work.

"Okey guys.. i will cook a dinner today..." She said while go to the kitchen.

"Tomorrow, we will die..." Namjoon said while gulp. We do the same. Yeah... that's my wife.

{ THE END }

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

25.3K 1.5K 26
Under heavy editing. Y/n and Taehyung was happy in their married life and now they are parents' of 2 years old boy Kim Sehun. After Jungkook's death...
101K 6.3K 100
After being caught doing cocaine in a back alley by his parents, Jungkook was forced into a reform school for misguided and misbehaved youth. Only, i...
147 45 14
• People running from here to there , don't know where I was running with him , cause someone started Firing for god knows who . Y/n : Hey , where ar...
76.4K 3K 25
After (Y/N) parents died in a car accident ten years ago, she lives with her moody, bossy older brother ever since. Growing up without her parents wa...