Mask Girl - [ BTSFF ] ☑️

Da ParkYn3012

"Y/N... actually, they are the one who killed your parents." That was the last day when i didn't believe my b... Altro

Prologue
Part 1 [ DREAM ]
Part 2 [ THE BEGINNING ]
Part 3 [ MISSION ]
part 4 [ new school ]
part 5 [ new friends? ]
part 6 [ we meet again ]
part 7 [ the reason ]
part 8 [ what?? ]
part 9 [ flashback ]
part 10 [ let we begin ]
part 11 [ payback ]
part 12 [ second victim ]
part 13 [ done ]
part 14 [ lost again ]
part 15 [ hattori hanzo sword ]
part 16 [ success ]
part 17 [ new enemy ]
part 18 [ rival ]
Part 19 [ amusement park ]
part 20 [ saved ]
part 21 [ LEE Y/N ]
part 22 [ Jaehwan, Minho ]
part 23 [ eight ]
part 24 [ uncovered?? ]
part 25
part 26
Part 27 [ almost ending ]
> NAMJOON'S ENDING <
> JIN'S ENDING <
> YOONGI'S ENDING <
> HOSEOK'S ENDING <
> TAEHYUNG'S ENDING <
> JUNGKOOK'S ENDING <
new fanfic

> JIMIN'S ENDING <

839 39 6
Da ParkYn3012

AFTER 3 MONTH

>>// JIMIN POV //<<

KRING!!!!

"Urgh... fuck..." i wake up because of my annoyed alarm. Then i get my ass stand up and take a shower. Then i wear my clothes and walk downstair to the living room and sit on the couch. The others member doesn't wake up yet.

It's a autumn now. And it's been 3 month after we go out from the ward and the last time we meet with Y/N. We move out to Jin hyung house. I don't know why but i feel like... i miss her. I want her to be with me now.

"Hey hyung..." a lazy voice reprimand me from back.

"Ouh hey Tae..." i said while open the TV. Then he sit down beside me.

"They not wake up yet?" I ask him.

"Yeah, but i saw Jungkook already awake." He said while hug the pillow. Then we watch a tv. I checked my time. 10.PM.

"I want to go out. It's boring here. You want to follow me?" I ask him. He shaked his head. Then i go to my room and wear my sport shoes, grey hoddie and ripped jeans. Since the park is near with our house, i decide to take a walk. Then i arrived at the park.*park jimin XD lol*

"Arghh.. it's so beautiful... in here..." i said while sitting on the bench. I take a deep breath. It's so peace. After 10 minutes, i decide to walk again. I look around and saw a big tree... and a girl... wait... why she's so familiar to me?? Then she turn around. It's like, she's crying? Then i walk to her.

"Hello miss.. are you okey?"

>>// Y/N POV //<<

I wake up in the early morning. It's been 3 month now... i take a short shower and wear my clothes. Since now it's a autumn, i decide to take a air. I wear a black hoddie, blue shoes and jeans. I take a key in my bag and put the gun in my waist. I must always be careful. I walk out from my room and go to Daewhi room.

"Oppa... i want to go out.. can you take care of Omar?" I ask. Then the door is open. A sleep coala appear infront me while rubbed his eyes.

"Hurgh.. what..." he said. Then he look at me.

"Take care of Omar. I have a place to go... and don't mess the house.." i said. The he nodded. I walk downstair and walk out. I lock the door and walk. I walk until i arrived at the place i want to go. Natasha's old house. There is no body in here. And creepy too. A broken window. The door is locked. Then i take a key and open the door. It's unlocked. I take a deep breath and walk in. The stuff in there is covered with a white cloth.

Then the old memories appears in my mind. There's in the kitchen where she always cooking for me. There's in the living room where we always joking around and watch a movie. Then i walk upstairs. There have a 3 rooms. First room is the her closet. Second room is a bathroom. And lastly room, Natasha's room.

I open the door walk in there. It's to many dust. I stare at her bed. There's the place we always sleep together. I saw a small closet. I open it and have many photo of us. The tears start to walk in my cheeks. Then i saw something glowing. It's a necklace that i give Natasha when her birthdays.

"She still keep this gift... pabo.." i said while smile sadly. I take the necklace and memories about her start appear in my mind. When the first time i give her this necklace, she cry hardly and call me pabo... she tell me that she don't want this cause it's a exspensive one. I don't care 'cause i have a money. And this is her favorite...

I put that in my pocket. I was about to leave but something catch my eyes. Natasha's phone. I quickly take it and try to open it. And it's working! But, that's a voice recorder?? What the fuck is this? Then i press the play button.

"This is me Natasha..." *whisper voice*

*a footstep voice walk in*

"Hello Natasha... how are you.." a girl voice talk to him. This voice is familiar to me.

"What do you want?" Natasha ask them.

"Well, we know that you already know about us..." the boy voice appear. Wait... this is.. Mark.

"Yeah and i will tell about you all to Y/N..." Natasha say. Then i heard laughing.

"You think that she will hear you?" The another girl voice.

"Yeah, she will... 'cause she is my bestfriend." Natasha said. And tears start to fall again. Ouh God.. what is this!!

"Ouh really? We will see... if she's really your bestfriend, she will hear you. But, if she didn't, hahaha you lose." A girl voice said to her.

*a footstep walk again* i think they already leave.

And the records is the end. My heart broken into a piece. Why... why!!! Why she doesn't show me this record?! Why Natasha?! If you show this, i will believe what you say to me that day...

"Why... why!!!!" I yelled while hug myself. This is my fault. Yeah my fault!

"You died because of me... because of me!! This is my fault!!" I cry harder. Then i stand up and take the phone with me. I walk out with emotionless face. I lock back the door and walk. Then one place appear in my mind. I walk to that place. After 10 minutes, i arrived.

I stare at the big tree infront of me and smile sadly while my hands in the pocket.

"It's been a year heh..." i said. Then i just stood there with nothing to do. This tree have to many memories about me and Natasha. Then i crying.

"If i hear you, i will not die... if i trust you... this all is not gonna be happen." I said while cry harder.

"Hello miss... are you okey?" A familiar voice in my back. I turn around and...

>>// AUTHOR-NIM POV //<<

"Jimin?!" "Y/N?!"

They talk at the same time. Then the situation became a silent and they just stare at each other. Yeah, they never expected that they will meet today. Y/N wiped the tears from her cheeks.

"Y...Y/N.. why were you crying? And what are you doing here?" Jimin said while looking at the big tree.

"Me? Actually you are the one i want to ask that..." she said while glare at Jimin. Yeah, she felt like her heart bet to fast when he saw him. With his blond hair, the mochi cheeks, and handsome that any girl rather die for him.

"Actually... i just walking to take the air. Then i saw you lonely here..." Jimin said.

"Ouh.. okey..." a short answer from Y/N.

"Hey Y/N... i just asking... why you crying when you looking at that?" He said while point at the tree. But Y/N just silent herself. Did she want to tell this chimchim? Then she decide to just tell him.

"Today... i decide to go in Natasha's house... then i found something that i never expected." She said while pull out the phone.

"Phone?" Jimin ask and she nodded. He take the phone.

"Open the recorder." She said. Then Jimin do what she have told him. He hear that recorder until finish. Then he turn to Y/N that already looking at the tree again. He wait for Y/N to talking. Y/N take a deep breath before talk.

"Yeah... this all is my fault..." she tell while the tears fall down to her cheeks. Jimin just silent himself. Yeah, he's know about Y/N dark past.

"If i hear what Natasha have told me, she will never die... and when i know all that, i will kill that bastard alone. I don't have to risk Natasha life. And if i hear her, she will here... beside me..." She tell and cry hard. Then Jimin hug her.

"Shh... it's okey. I understand... just let it out. I can hear you..." he said while patted her back.

"Why she's doesn't tell me about this record? What is she doing actually? What she want to show me? Did she want to see if i believe her or not? This is my fault..." she cry in Jimin chest.

"No Y/N... that's not your fault. She doing this because she love you. She know that you trust to them, she don't want your heart broken." Jimin try to calm her down.

"But, if she tell me about this record... i never mad to her and i w..will kill them..." she said. Then she pull slowly from the hug and turn to that big tree.

"That big tree... this is the place that Natasha and i always go when we bored. And she always there in beside me while smile sweetly." She said and finally, she calm down herself.

"It's okey Y/N... now everything is done. You already kill Jackson and you do it just for her..." he said while looking at Y/N. Then Y/N looking at him.

"Y/N... i have something to... tell you..." he said while hold Y/N hands. Y/N just wait for him.

"Actually... when first i saw you, you are not an ordinary girl. You are special and interesting one. For the rest of my life, no one except for you... you stoled my heart. Why you doing this to me Y/N? You are the first one that make me crazy." He said while stare deeply in her eyes.

"And i... i like you.. no no.. i LOVE you. Yeah.. i love you. Really love you. I want to be with you. I very miss you so much." He said while crying.

"I'm trapped inside of myself and i'm dead... i don't wanna be lonely... i wanna be yours. And thank you Y/N... thank you for letting me be me." He added.

"Y/N... will you... be my girlfriend?" He ask her. And her eyes became wide.

"Dude... what the hell... are you crazy or what? Where is your brain huh?" She ask him. Jimin just silent in disbelieve. Did she not accept his love?

"Of course i will idiot!!!" She yelled and hug Jimin. Jimin breath in relief and hug her back. Of course she love him back...

"I love you too Jiminie pabo.... i very love you..." she said in Jimin chest... then they walk away. The familiar necklace appear into the ground behind the tree.

▪ 2 YEARS LATER ▪

>>// Y/N POV //<<

"Eomma!!!! Help me!!" "Y/N!!! Wake up!! Help us!!" A voice yelled from the downstairs. I just wake up from the sleep. Aish.. this kid... then i get my lazy ass stand up and walk lazily to downstairs.

"Yah!! What the-" i stare in disbelieve. I saw Jimin is bleeding... bleeding?! I run quickly to him.

"Yah!!!! What the hell?!! Omar?!! Daewhi?!!! What is going on ?!" I yelled and cry. What the hell?! I don't hear a shooting sounds-.. wait... did they just...

"Wahh!!! Ahahahahaha look at your face!! Ahahaha" Jimin point at my face while laughing hardly.

"Jimin... you got no jam..." i said while grip his neck.

"Ya- yah!!! Let me go!!" He struggle. Daewhi and Omar just laughing.

"Heh, do you think that you can beat me?" I said while release him. Then i turn to Omar.l and Daewhi.

"Ouh no... i have a work to do.. bye.." Daewhi said and i pull his shirt.

"You want to die huh..." i give him a death glare. Then i turn to Omar.

"This is your appa plan huh..." i said and he just grinned. Then i tickle him.

"Eomma!! This is not my fault! Ahahaha Eomma!! I'm sorry!! Appa!! Uncle!!! Help me!!" He yelled. Then i feel someone lift me up and put me in the shoulder.

"Yah!! Let me go! You pabo!!" I yelled while hit his back.

"Daewhi!! Take care of Omar, i want to have fun..." he said. Then he throw me into the bed and lock the door.

"Jimin... this is not funny..." i said while hide in blanket. Then he pull the blanket.

"I don't care... i want it no matter what... and it's still morning huh? And cool to..." he said while take off his shirt. And his abs showing. Ouh God... that's turn me on... then his face come close to me.

"I will make the AGENT 001 shouted loud and moan my names..." he said. Ouh shit... this is gonna be my nightmare...

▪▪▪▪ THE END ▪▪▪▪
I'M SO SORRY IF YOU ALL DIDN'T LIKE THIS ENDING AND IT'S TOO BORED AT ALL... AND THANKS FOR READING MY STORIES...

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

904 62 21
you are (y/n) (l/n), your parents died when you where 14 you are now 18 years old and you are moving do to being sexually abused by your uncle, you a...
147 45 14
• People running from here to there , don't know where I was running with him , cause someone started Firing for god knows who . Y/n : Hey , where ar...
273K 15.2K 68
Cover Graphics by: @_jinniecutie "I'm not going to say that I will take a bullet for you because that's too cliche," he said while gazing deeply in h...
76.4K 3K 25
After (Y/N) parents died in a car accident ten years ago, she lives with her moody, bossy older brother ever since. Growing up without her parents wa...