Jim Moriarty x Reader

Oleh BusyBeesKnees

You are on a trip to London, England. While you are there, you run into none other than Jim Moriarty himself... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
AuThoRs noTe:
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
AuThoRs noTe 2
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
(PsssSSTt)
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
AuThoRs noTe 3!!
Chapter 66
AuThoRS noTe 4:
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69 (🌚)
Quicc authors note:
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Authors note:
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Quick authors note!!
READER APPRECIATION TIME
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Conclusion:

Chapter 50

1.9K 89 62
Oleh BusyBeesKnees

AUTHORS NOTE:

GOSH DIDDLY DARN GUYS!! CHAPTER 50 ALREADY!!! Thanks to all of you who've read this and commented and motivated me to keep on writing this, it means the world!!! I see all your comments, but half the time I don't know how to respond! You're all so sweet and kind, I don't even know how to reply to all the support I'm getting!! Anyways, thank you so much!! Have a kind of 'softer' chapter to celebrate how far we've come since the beginning of the story! ;P

—————

Jim stared at you silently a few moments, while you shifted nervously, trying to keep your cool and try not to spazz about standing up to jim. You had NO idea what his reaction would be to that, and you were terrified to find out. After about a minute, jim finally sighed.

"... fine." He mumbled, and you could actually read his expression for once. He looked so genuinely tired of fighting people, he just wanted it to be over with. You nodded, internally freaking out at the fact that jiM WAS GOING TO LET YOU HELP HIM AAAAAAA!!! ... no. .. calm.

You knelt by him, carefully undoing his tie.

"... so, what happened....?" You asked, trying to make conversation while still internally spazzing about the fact you got to 1, help Jim, and 2, SEE HIM SHIRTLESS!! BOOYAH!!! Jim just shook his head, not wanting to talk or even think about it right now, but.... complying anyways.

"... just an asshole thinking he's got one up on me."

"....... and.... does he?"

"... I don't know yet." Jim replies, you looked up into his eyes to read his expression. He seemed distant, a little broken, and probably very pissed off at whoever was doing this. .... you began unbuttoning his shirt.

".... so.... you got shot in the shoulder too...? Heh... small world."

"... not all things aren't accidents." Jim states, looking down at you with a serious expression. Your face paled a little— jesus— jim must know that it was the same guy who shot you both... he must know that you and Alex and William were all forced to lie about your 'escaping' and being shot and everything that happened.. oh my god... Alex better not get shot in the head for this or you would be out for blood.

".... anyways. .... ah. .... so.... did they just... come here to threaten you...?"

"Pretty much."

"... alright...." you responded, trying to keep it together and not go into fangirl mode as you got to the last button, parting Jim's shirt slightly to be able to see the wound. Immediately you're snapped out of your fantasy world at the sight of blood. Oh Jesus... jim sighed, seeing the panic grow in your expression.

"There's a first aid kit in my desk." He stated, nodding towards a drawer. You nodded and opened it, grabbing a small kit and pulling it out. Under it was a photo of a small boy... black hair, blue eyes..... your mind made the connection that it must've been William. He was standing with what looked like a younger jim, they looked like they were actually friends... a little dead inside, but... friends. You snapped back to reality, pulling some gauze out and applying pressure to the wound to stop the bleeding, just as William had done for you. Jim didn't even flinch. Jeez, he had a very high pain tolerance. ... you'd be cringing and whimpering and probably balling right about now.

... heh. You'd know, because a few days ago, you did those things exactly.

Jim looked at you, knowing you'd seen the photo, but stayed silent about it. .... you wanted to ask him more, but by that point, his eyes were closed, and he was resting. .... you didn't want to bother him. ... besides, that was a good sign. His guards were down, he... somewhat trusted you enough to take care of him. ... you didn't want to spoil that. 

... part of you wanted to take care of him like this forever.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

118K 7.6K 37
When a vacancy opens for a decent flat in central London, and for such a good price, who are you to decline it? While expecting a peaceful living ar...
24.9K 1K 9
You are 19 years old. You've lived in France for the past 5 years, until your brother Sherlock called you, obviously terrified and back on drugs. He...
16.9K 764 21
Jim Moriarty has a secret. He craves the attention of the worlds only consulting detective, but he knows Sherlock would never spend time with him vol...
19.7K 356 42
I'll be writing for Sherlock Holmes, John Watson, and Jim Moriarty. {Requests closed} COMPLETED