Chapter 24

Williams POV:

A few hours later, William was walking down a corridor when suddenly alarms rang off, causing everyone to jump. He immediately made his way to Jim's office to see what was up, finding jim seeming more or less dismayed about something.

"Jim? What's going on?" William asks in a quick voice, ready to help in any way necessary. Jim ran a hand through his hair, his eyes slightly darkened, and hateful.

".... she left." He states, his hands clenching into fists, causing his wounded one to start bleeding again, although he took no notice. William froze up in response, before swallowing. Damnit... he warned you not to. ... Jim stared at the floor, his eyes full of hatred, bitterness, and loathing. And.... if William could read jim right, it looked like a bit of betrayal, too.... jim felt... betrayed..? Huh.

"... jim, whatever you need me to do. Tell me, and I'll do it."

".... kill her." Jim stated calmly in response, gaining himself back together, putting his 'back to business, no emotions' face back on. William froze.

"What??? Jim, are you sure that's-"

"Kill. Her. If you can't, then hunt her down. I'll do it myself." He smiled darkly, sending shivers up Williams spine. Jesus Christ. He hated when jim threatened to get involved. At this point, sadly, the humane thing to do would be to kill you himself- not hand you over to jim. At any cost. .... Jesus, y/n. .... what were you thinking. ....

".... of course, jim. Whatever you need." William nodded, before simply leaving the room, pulling out his phone to track you down. Looks like you hadn't gone too far from the building yet, at least...

As William pushed open the doors to go outside, he was relieved to be away from the blaring alarms that emanated from indoors. Jesus... he didn't want to kill you, of course. ... but he had to follow Jim's orders. He had to. Bad things happen when you don't..

After searching around for a bit, William finally found your phone deserted in a bush. ..... damnit. DAMNIT. he forgot, when he tracked jim down when he 'died', you saw him do it and must've concluded that he could track anyone. ... therefore leading you to desert your phone and take off. ... well, there were other ways to find you, of course... but.... just might take a bit longer.

Your POV:

You smiled, knowing every piece of your plan was falling perfectly into place. Sorry William and Jim, but it had to be done.