Chapter 26

You texted William, to make sure he knew you were here, giving him a short explanation of what happened. Seconds later, he slid into the room, in more or less a panic.

"What the HELL, y/n?!!!!!!???! Do you know how much trouble you could have been in???! I could have been in?!!! Why would you DO that?!!" He almost shouts, his anger was extremely evident although he still seemed to be holding most of it in. You blinked a few times, not really used to seeing him like this. You knew by his facial expressions that he had a temper, but it wasn't often that he let it show besides that. And even this didn't seem to be his anger to the full extent, hah haaahhh,,,

"William, calm down. Jim isn't mad, i never left, everyone is safe, okay?" You state, in attempt to calm him. His eyes were dark and he seemed to be struggling very, very hard to get his emotions under control again. But, he didn't say a word in response. Just simply took a deep breath, and walked out of the room. You sighed, then shook your head. You felt bad, of course... but, you didn't have much of a choice, you had to get jim to trust you. And to do so, you had to test him to the limit.

So, you slipped out, down the hall, and locked yourself back in your room. As you sat down on your bed, you texted jim.

'Sherlock Holmes.'

His response came but seconds after.

'What?'

'Sherlock Holmes. The man on the rooftop with you. Yeah, didn't I mention I've been in contact with him lately?' You smiled as you sent the text, seconds later jim barged into your room unannounced.

"What did he say." His eyes were dark, almost threatening. You tossed him your phone, putting your hands up in defence.

"Don't worry. I guess 'in contact' was a bit of an overstatement. He found my number and texted me a buncha times. Something about my family contacting him with regards to my disappearance." You smiled, shrugging a bit. You missed your family, of course. But you were old enough to travel on your own, live your own life, have your own adventures. ......... side with a dangerous criminal in blind hope to 'fix' him.

Jim stared at he phone, then looked at you. Then smiled once more.

"Y/n my dear, I think I love you~." Jim hummed, knowing you had just handed him the keys to destroying everything that you know and love.