Chapter 28

When morning came, you practically floated out of bed and got ready to go. This was the big day!! The day you could finally leave the building, and gain Jim's trust even more!!! Hm..... you felt a bit fuzzy though.... and dizzy. .... oh well. You were probably just overtired. You pull out your phone, holding it tightly in your hands a moment as you reminisce about how jims hand felt when he gave your phone back to you...... heheheeee....

You shake your head and smile, snapping back to reality. Then you send jim a text.

'Hiyaaa!! When do i get to go??' Jims response was immediate in response to you.

'Now~ im sending William to come get you."

You squealed happily at the text, then immediately forced yourself to regain your composure and get it together. Jim could see you though cameras!!! What were you thinking!!! Ugh... you blushed, and shook your head. Dummy. .... wow, you were really starting to not feel good.......

There was finally a light knock on the door and you smiled, opening it.

"Hi William, I'm so excited to.... to.... leave today...... wait....... you're not......... wh........."

You see the fuzzy outline of a man enter the room, while silently closing the door behind him. Then he carefully lays you on the floor. You blink, confused, unable to comprehend what was going on...

You couldn't move. You were confused, yet awake, for quite some time. You watched as the man covered your mouth with a cloth, picked you up, then carried you out the window of your room. You half expected alarms to go off, but you didn't hear any... jim... where was jim....

....

You began coming to your senses again, after a couple hours. You couldn't remember any of it. Just a blur of light, and dark, and faces you didn't recognize....

You blinked a few times as even the memory of the faces began to fade, along with any slightest remembrance of what happened. Oh my god.... you were drugged.... oh my GOD.

"Where.... where am I....? ..... jim....? William? Someone??!" You felt your mind go into a panic but you took a deep breath. If you were here, you were here for a reason. .... and you'd find out that reason soon. ........ hopefully. 

——————

Authors note: 

Sorry I haven't written lately guys, it's the end of the school year so I'm being overwhelmed with work  I'll try to update as often as possible!! Thanks so much to all my readers, I love and appreciate each one of you and your support!!! 💜💜