I GOT7 Boys - (GOT7 and BTS)

By Aznduckiiex

Jennie Madden is not as pretty as the other girls. In fact, she is very fat and chubby that makes everyone wa... More

--INTRO: I GOT7 BOYS
Chapter1: Crazy Kids
Chapter 2: Got 7 Badlucks
Chapter 3: Girls Girls Girls...
Chapter 4: The GOT7
Chapter 5: Got 7 Friends~
Chapter 6: Crazy-8 Memb.
Chapter 7: BTS JungKook
Chapter 8: Ugh..School
Chapter 9: My mom loves Got7.
Chapter 11: Nationalities
Chapter 12: Aiden T.
Chapter 13: Number 6.
Chapter 14: Follow Me~
Chapter 15: I like You~
Chapter 16: Trainees?
Chapter 17: Dating Ban.
Chapter 18: JYP
Chapter 19: I fell...
Chapter 20: Line Convo...
Chapter 21: Nothing but a lowly person...
Chapter 22: Trainee Schedule..
Chapter 23: Way to Music Bank...
Chapter 24: Intern what's your dream?
Chapter 25: Debt. Revenge. No Dream. Love.
Chapter 26: I need it. I miss you.
Chapter 27: The Bangtan Boys.
Chapter 28: Min Jung Unni...
Chapter 29: The Cold Distance
Chapter 30: February March April and now May.
Chapter 31: Our Baby Bangtan Girl
Chapter 32: Upgrade~
Chapter 33: The Two Worlds
Chapter 34: Time to Stop.
Chapter 35: Bangtan room Talk
Chapter 36: Just One Hour.
Chapter 37: Buh-Bye BTS
Chapter 38: I'm back and unwanted.
Chapter 39: Morning Kiss & Moonlight Confess
Chapter 40: Rectangle POV.
Chapter 41: Forgiveness
Chapter 42: GOT7 vs BTS
Chapter 43: GOT7 vs BTS (2)
Chapter 44: Walking with Him...
Chapter 45: What is going on?
Chapter 46: Senior Graduation Plan
Chapter 47: Who?
Chapter 48: Comfort.
Chapter 49: Comfort (2)
Chapter 50: CRAZY8
Chapter 51: Time to Fish!
Chapter 52: Basketball & Group Meeting
Chapter 53: Chocolate
::CRAZY8 Boiz::
::CRAZY8 Gurz::
CRAZY8 Profile.
Chapter 54: Pinky!
Chapter 55: BTS or GOT7 or CRAZY8?
Chapter 56: Chicken!
Chapter 57: Training Trainees
Chapter 58: Rubik Cube
Chapter 59: Graduation.
Chapter 60: Truth or Dare? (C8-version)
Chapter 61: Macarons & Height
Chapter 62: It's Okay
Chapter 63: On the Same Boat
Chapter 64: Because you're here
Chapter 65: Myeongdong Street
Chapter 66: Say What?
Chapter 67: 24/7 =Heaven
Chapter 68: September B.Day #1
Chapter 69: "Some" Relationship

Chapter 10: Tuan? Handsome..

9.1K 222 30
By Aznduckiiex

The pic is Jr (Junior)

---JENNIE'S POV---

I glared at him. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me away hard! I didnt get mad at him though. He probably didnt mean to. I rubbed my wrist over and over then realized he's not here anymore. Wait, he left without me!!?

"Ay!!" I didnt call his name because somehow he's awkward, "Wait for me!!" I ran downstairs. I went down all the way to the first floor and he was there, waiting for me. I painted, "You're fast,"

He smiled, "I know," he joked. "Come on, let's go," he continued walking.

I ran to him and walked besides him, "What's your name again?" i asked. Trying my best to sound polite because he is older than me by 2 years.

"It's Mark. Mark Tuan," he answered.

"Tuan? like T-U-A-N? Tuan?" i spelled it and said in my accent.

He laughed, "Yeah.. But the way you say it where I'm from is different,"

"Aren't you from Korea?" I pointed to the ground. I mean.. We're in Korea.

"I'm originally Taiwan but I was borned and raised in L.A. You know LA?" he spoked English to me.

I stared at him, "Yes I know LA, I'm not that dumb," I said in English back to him. Feeling proud.

He gasped, "You can speak english?"

"Of course!" The return of korean language, "I was borned in Vietnam and raised in LA too. I was 7 years old when I went to LA and I came to Korea when I was 14," I smiled. True story, bro.

"Oh cool! You're Vietnam--"

"Yeah, I'm Vietnamese and in Vietnam, Tuan is a name for a guy," i told him.

"Woah! So we're some how alike~" he smiled. It was a brightly smile that I first saw from him.

"The name Tuan really matches you,"I conplimented him.

"Why?"

"Tuan means handsome in my language. It goes with another word to get the meaning of 'handsome'" I smiled.

He chuckled,"So you're saying I'm handsome? Well thank you,"

I turned to him immediately with a disgusted face. Then I retreated the face, "Well.." i looked hard at his face too see some flaws. I failed, "Yeah.. you are handsome..". Sadly.

He laughed cutely. Sounded like "Teehehehe!!" He suddenly hugged me, "Thank you!!!" He wiggle my body.

This is a new experience for me. Not about hugging or getting wiggled. I've gone through those. I mean, Kaein, Nelson, Aiden and Luis, they all hugged me before and wiggled me before. I felt nothing. The feeling of my blood rushing, my stomach getting tickled and when I froze. It's so.. somehow exciting. I wanna hug him more.. his hug was so warm~

He let go of me. I got sad a little. He was really warm and comfortable. I could stay in there forever.

"Hehe," he literally laughed like that.

"uh.." My mind went blank. What to say!? It's so awkward now! Well, for me. "Why did you take me out to buy drinks with you?I don't have any money ," I told him.

"It's okay, I do," he said.

"Oh.."I awkwardly reply, "So.."

"So."

"I-- I got nothing.." I told him.

He laughed, "Were you bored?" He asked.

"Huh?"

"In the practice room," he looked at me.

"Oh.. Kind of,"

"Jealous too?" He continue staring at me.

I looked at him then quickly leave his eyes. I dont know why I did that. It's just that his stare is.. I dont know. I think you know.

"Uh.. A -- a little bit," i said quietly.

"Then why don't you just do it with them?" He asked while fixing his hair. He took of his hat and combed his hair back then wore his hat backward.

I glared at him, "Really?" I raised my eyebrows.

He laughed, "I'm serious! Don't you have that thingy in your belly," he tickled my stomach, making me laugh, "that makes you wanna be on the stage dancing with them?"

"Look at me!" I yelled. That was kind of loud.

"Well you can go on a diet," He suggested.

"Eh~ thats too much work," my face got disgusted.

We walked a little longer in silence. I noticed he turned his hat around to the right way and was looking on the floor. He looks like he's hiding his face.

Is he trying to not let people notice that he's walking with me? Because I'm fat and ugly? Well, its not his fault. I noticed he was fake scratching his face to cover it.

I understand.

I slowly trying to walk further from him. I looked around and some girls all jumping up and down. I got lost for a moment. My hand suddenly got grabbed then I got pulled in.

"Where are you going?" Mark asked me. I realized he was the ong who grabbed my hand, "The convenient store is over here," he pointed to his left side.

Oh. For a moment I forgot where we're walking to.

"Let's go," he let go of my hand and entered the store. I followed him in.

He took a mini basket and I ran to the refrigerator. I took Ahna's blueberry gederate and some energy drinks. I piled everything in the basket and Mark carried it. It looks heavy. We're buying drinks for everyone. There are 7 people in Got7 and 7 of us without Aiden. That's 14 bottles. Plus some bag chips too but it probably weight nothing.

"You need help?" I asked.

"I got this," he said. I continued starring at him. He looked at me, "Fine, you qanna carry it?" He asked.

He gave it to me and held it. It almost dropped on my foot! Luckily he didnt let go completely of the basket.

"Nah.. You can hold it," i told him. He laughed.

We payed for everything. I grabbed one bag and he grabs two. I think him and his groups are more professional than us. He bought water bottles for his group. I bought soda, gederate, and other engery drinks for mine.

"Is it embarrassing to walk besides me?" I asked suddenly. His way of looking on the floor to keep walking is bothering me.

"What? No? Jennie, I'm an idol. I cant show my face without make up on," he explained.

I giggled to myself, "hehee" i laughed in a dumb way, "you wear makeup?"

"Yeah.. Every idols do. Both girls and boys. It's just that the stylists make the boys wear lighter makeup. Like they only wear eyeliner, foundation.. And.. Some other things," he answered.

"Oh.. Don't you feel weird when you wear makeup?? Like.. You dont look like you.." I wondered.

"Not really.."

"Oh.. Stylists are the people who do make up for you and your clothings?" I asked.

He nodded.

I smiled, "Then I guess I am a stylist. For our performance on Sunday, Imma be the one helping my friends with their clothes!" I jumped while telling him.

"Oh? You know how?"

"Yeah, I love to mix and match clothes. And you know how my group is half boys half girls?" He nodded, "My style is a mix of boys and girls so I'm good at both for boys and girls. Wow, I said boys and girls a lot," i realized.

We both ended up laughing.

---------------

"Guys! We're here!" I yelled as I came inside, "Huh? No one is here.. Where did they go?"

No one was inside the room. Mark and I came in, looking around. Then the lights suddenly turned off.

"Ahhh!!" I yelled and dropped the stuff then squat down. I am scared of the dark. Because of the ghost. Who ever did this is gonna taste some meat from me. Or.. Or maybe the ghost did this. No!!

"Jennie! Whats wrong?" Mark asked me. I felt his hand running over my back to my shoulder. His other hand grabbed my hand. I grabbed his hand tightly, tightly tighly that he has to scream.

Am I overeacting? You all probably think so but I am not. There's a haunted history about this apartment. Its about a couple.. Died here with their room burnt but their rings didn't burn and it was still as shiny.

The light suddenly turned on. But it was only the middle light. Mark and I looked up confused.

The song 'Like a G6' suddenly came on and i noticed right away. Mark's voice chuckling besides me made me glared at him.

We both watched the performance. I got amazed. I cant even belive those people are my friends either. The atmosphere they created suddenly got more fun. Their performance were stronger and more accurate. And my judging suddenly sounded like a prodessional dancer. Haha.

Their dancing ended, in a nice way. All the lights turned off again.

"Ah~~" i yelled flatly.

The lights got back up and both GOT7 and my friends yelled and screamed and start running towards Mark and I. They all lied on top of us and rolled on the floor.

"YESSSSS!!!" Someone screamed.

"That was awesome!!!" JB yelled. He jumped up and down with Kaein but then they both fell down.

Anyway~~ we all sat in a circle and drank and ate some snacks Mark bought.

"You guys learned all that just now?" Mark asked.

They all nodded.

"They learn quickly," Youngjae told them. He and Luis pat each others backs.

"I gotta ask something!" I yelled.

"What is it Jennie?" Bambam asked.

"Who turned the lights off?" I asked with a serious and poker face.

They all looked at each other. My friends started laughing and giggling to each others.

"What? Why? Why? Why why why why why why?" Jackson repeated. He stood up and asked.

"It was JACKSON!" Nelson yelled his name.

"Yeah Jennie, Jackson wanted to turn the lights off," Ahna backed Nelson up.

"Why why why why why?" He asked again.

"Yeah why? Whats wrong?" Jr, Youngjae, and Yugyeom asked.

"It's you right Jackson?" I asked again to be sure.

"Yeah but why? Kaein and them told me to turn it off. They said they won't wanna be the lne turnin-----" he spoke quickly but then stopped immediatelt to run.

Why?

Because...

I got up quickly and ran to him. He ran away and I chased him. He ran around the room. I heard the room laughed. Mostly Nelson's high pitch laugh. We ran and ran while others were dying. Then when Jackson made a turn, he slipped and fell. I started to laugh. He got up quickly to run but then I jumped on him and he fell.

"That was so mean of you!!" I yelled to him. All I did was sitting down and I could tell it was killing me.

"Yo Jennie!! You're crushing his bones!!" Sora yelled, "Lemme help you!" She made me lied down and she lied on top of me. Dam shes heavy! People started laying on Sora. Fat asses! I wanted to get off but couldnt. They were too heavy.

"Get OFF!!" I yelled, laughed a little too. Jackson suddenly moved. I felt his body going up, but then failed. He tried again but tried to lean to the side. All of us fell to the side as he pushed us.

"Woah!!" Jr gasped.

I watched Jackson got up and pointed at us, "You're all Fat! You too Mark!" He yelled. Mark laughed.

I noticed he was lined up with the people who crushed Jackson. We were all laid out in order from bottom to top.

---GOT7 MARK POV---

The bottle spinned around in the middle. All our eyes were focusing on it. We sit it alternated to our groups. The order was one of us, one of them, us, them, us. The bottle stopped spinning. It landed on Semra.

"Uh...tell us.. a random true fact," Youngjae asked.

"Eh!!!" Jackson yelled, "How did you even got that question? What is wrong with you?"

We all laughed.

"Seriously!" he held back his laugh while yelling.

"I dont know," Youngjae answered with laughter.

"Hm... A fact?" Semra asked.

"That's what HE SAID! so yeah sure," Jackson continued.

"Oh" she laughed while thinking, "Uh. i just read this thing today. Did you know it takes a woman to fall in love in 15 days and it only takes 8.5 seconds for the man to?"

"Ooohhhh!!" we made a scene.

"Really? you're serious?" JB asked. He seemed to be amazed.

"I dont know, I read it off but it sounded true,"

"Woaha!!" Yugyeom clapped.

"15 days!? That's like---" Youngjae keep thinking and thinking about it.

"A week and a half?" Kaein commented, "Wait! No.."

Youngjae and Kaein were sitting next to each other. They talked alone together, "A week has 7 days so--"

"IT'S TWO WEEKS!" we all yelled. They bursted out laughing.

DUMB. & . DUMBER.

"Two weeks and one Day! It's two weeks and one day," Jr reminded.

"Girls," I shook my head to Nelson jokingly.

"I know right, they're so complicated. Like us men, when we see a girl that's pretty, we go for it," he acted like he knows all.

From the corner of my eye, I saw soemthing came flying at me. It was between me and Nelson. I moved my head to the right with a scream and realized it was a shoe.

"Hehehe," Semra closed her eyes and smiled innocently.

"Woah! Girls Are So Aggressive And Scary These Days!" Bambam exclaimed.

"Not all the girls," Luis said.

Nelson picked up the shoe, "Just these girls," he threw it at Sora hard.

"Ah!" she squeaked. It hit her on her arm, "That was not me! I didnt threw it!!" she yelled.

"Oh Shizzz, wrong aim," he taken back.

Semra continued the game, she crawled in the middle and spin the bottle. The end pointed to Syarra.

"Alright," JB rubbed his hands, "Hm.. What to ask..."

"Oh! Hyung! I wanna ask!" Yugyeom raised his hand.

"Ok," JB agreed.

Yugyeom started, "Uh.. You guys have been friends for a long time. You did many things together like going to school and dancing---"

"Yugyeom! Get right to the point!" Jackson yelled.

He laughed, "Since you guys have girls and boys and always hang out, did any of you liked each other?" He finally asked.

"Oooh!!!!" All of us Got7 yelled.

The rest of them smiled to each other and covered their eyes.

"Luis used to like Sora!" Jennie yelled and pointed at them. Luis ran to her and pushed her down and cover her mouth. We laughed.

"But that doesnt matter anymore because now he likes Semra and she likes him back," Sora explained with the face saying 'duh'. We all know she wanted us to ignore Jennie's comment.

"True! True true true," Kaein nodded and ate some chips.

"They're still in the flirtationship," Ahna commented.

"What? Flirtationship?" Bambam asked,"What's that?"

"Its like.. They're not offical or dating but acts like they're each others. Like they hug, lean shoulders and---" Semra crawled quickly to her and covered her mouth.

"Ew!!" Bambam yelled.

"Shaddup you annoying mouth!" She yelled at Ahna in a high pitch voice. But then she started laughing remembering Bambam yelling Ew.

I laughed with the others.

Ahna pulled Semra's hand away, "I dunnu whut you talking about! Im just stating the truth," she smiled devilishly.

"To be honest," Luis spoke, "All our relationships gets complicated sometimes. I mean all of us, not only me and Semra. Some people started the dating thing about us, sometimes we started by ourselves." He talked like an uncle.

"Why are you talking in such an old.. Way.. Like an uncle?" Jennie asked him.

I laughed, "Ya! I thought he sounded like an uncle too!" I offered a highfive to her and she answered.

"What! You guys are so mean!" Semra defended him.

"Ooohh!"

"Ight! I got 'chu Semra," Nelson winked at her.

"Ah~~~!!" Yugyeom fangirled.

"Guys! Stop stop stop stop stop!" Jackson stopped us. He came in the middle, "Semra is right! He's not even an uncle~ He's more like a Grandpa," he said sincerly.

"Yesh!! OmG!!" Syarra got up and ran to Jackson, "He is! With his little ass self and pervert personality, He's a Creepy Ass Little Grandpa!" She flapped her hands up and down like a bird.

We all died on the floor. OMG! My stomach! Jackson kneeled down from laughing.

"Omg!!" Bambam yelled.

Youngjae's laugh was so loud, he was half choking half laughing. Yugyeom just hugged Bambam and burried his face in Bambam's arm. Jr out of no where fell on me and he was covering his face while lying on my stomach. I had my hand on my forhead, laughing. Oh, my stomach is hurting.

"Ya! She's looking down on you!" JB told Luis. They both were laughing together.

Ah~ I get it. Looking down on him. He meant literaly looking down because he's short.

We all laughed more. It took us about 5 minutes for everything to get back together. Even so, we were still giving each others looks and laughed by ourselves.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

298K 6.7K 20
Jeon Jungkook, is a kind-hearted boy who study well and kind with other people but when his ex, Jieun cheated on him he changed, He became a bully an...
11.6K 384 5
[complete] It started during a High School Reunion. Sparks fly, romance rekindles, feelings were realized, and love was felt all over again. This wa...
162K 4K 24
When were a nerdy high school Ji Hee got bullied by Jeon Jungkook. soon moved to America, she changed not just using a diet...but from depression. H...
50K 1.7K 16
V is a hot temper and 'cruel' actor..singer and a model. No one can control his life..he do what he want.. And everyone know he is a gay..Despite his...