Mask Girl - [ BTSFF ] ☑️

By ParkYn3012

"Y/N... actually, they are the one who killed your parents." That was the last day when i didn't believe my b... More

Prologue
Part 1 [ DREAM ]
Part 2 [ THE BEGINNING ]
Part 3 [ MISSION ]
part 4 [ new school ]
part 5 [ new friends? ]
part 6 [ we meet again ]
part 7 [ the reason ]
part 8 [ what?? ]
part 9 [ flashback ]
part 10 [ let we begin ]
part 11 [ payback ]
part 12 [ second victim ]
part 13 [ done ]
part 14 [ lost again ]
part 15 [ hattori hanzo sword ]
part 16 [ success ]
part 17 [ new enemy ]
part 18 [ rival ]
Part 19 [ amusement park ]
part 20 [ saved ]
part 21 [ LEE Y/N ]
part 22 [ Jaehwan, Minho ]
part 23 [ eight ]
part 24 [ uncovered?? ]
part 25
part 26
Part 27 [ almost ending ]
> NAMJOON'S ENDING <
> YOONGI'S ENDING <
> HOSEOK'S ENDING <
> JIMIN'S ENDING <
> TAEHYUNG'S ENDING <
> JUNGKOOK'S ENDING <
new fanfic

> JIN'S ENDING <

1K 44 1
By ParkYn3012

IN THE MORNING ~after 3 month~

>>// Y/N POV //<<

KRING!!!! *PANGG!!*

I slap my alarm. It's always fucking annoyed me. Then i sitting lazily in the bed and blank. Yeah, it's 'cause i just get up. It's a normal thing. My holidays almost done.

Yeah, i got a rest for 3 month after i'm completed my mission. I turn to my side and stare at the person beside me.

"Honey~ wake up~ it's time to take a shower...' i whisper to his ear.

"Eomma~ let me sleep~"

Yeah, that's my son. I just smile and take a shower. After that i walk downstairs and walk towards the kitchen. I will give Omar rest for a while.

"Hey, Y/N... i'm hungry~" my brother talk to me while rubbed his hair. I bet he's just wake up.

"Go wash yourself first. Then i will make you a pancake..."

With that, he walk to the bathroom. Then i feel like someone grab my clothes.

'Eomma~ i'm hungry~"

He said while rubbed his eyes. Haha he's so cute.

"Yes honey. The pancake is ready. Now go and take a sit."

Then he pull out the chair and climb up. I put the pancake to the table and put some to him. Then he ate happily.

"Waaahh, it smell so good~"

My brother appear from my back. Then he take a sit. I sit too and eat while chatting with them. After we ate, i tidy the table and wash the dishes.

"Eomma~ i'm so bored today. Can we go out in this evening with uncle Daewhi?"

"Okey, but uncle Daewhi have to work. We can go to the playground..."

i said then he jumped happily. After that i told Omar to take a shower and be ready. I wear a grey hoddie and jeans with black shoes. I bring my bags. I put my thing in my bags. Then we walk out. Daewhi already go to the company cause he have a mission. Then we arrived at playground.

"Eomma, i want to play there!" Omar said.

"Okey honey. Be careful okey? And don't go anywhere."

Then he nodded and run away. I sit in the bench and keep my eyes on Omar. Then my phone have a notification. A message from unknown number.

'Hey Y/N. Would you like to meet?'

Heh. Who is it? Nahh.. nevermind. I just ignore the message and turn to Omar. But i can't see him anywhere.

"Omar???"

I called for him but... no respon. My heart beated fast and fast. Ouh shit... i stand up and search for him. Aishh this kid... Then i got the message again. It's from the same number. Seriously...

'Search for your son? Well, now he's with me. That's for you ignore my message'

Ouh God... if i got this person, i will smack his ass badly. Then i replied back.

'If anything happen to him, you die...'

After a minute, that person replied back.

'Don't worry, he's already like me. If you want to meet him, then close your eyes'

Ouh shit... seriously?? Wait... i think that he's here... then i detect that number location. And... I'm right!! It's from my back! I turn to my back and that person already here with Omar. I can tell that he's not fear or scared of that men. Then i stare at that person.

"Jin?!"

I yelled in disbelieve. What the hell is he doing here?

"Hey Y/N..."

he said then he come close to me. Then i smack his head.

"Ouch! What is that for????"

He yelled while rubbed his head.

"That's for take my son..."

i said while put my hands in the pocket.

"Hehehe sorry. I was just walk in here. Then i saw your son. So i bet you are here too. And your son is very good boy..."

he said while patted Omar head.

"Eomma~ this uncle is so nice! He give me a food! And it's very delicious!"

He said while come to me.

"Ouh really? But Eomma still angry to him..." i said while looking at Jin.

"Eomma~ don't mad with uncle... i'm so sorry for not hear to you... please forgive uncle for me Eomma~"

he said while hug my leg. Then i kneeled down and cupped his face.

"Awhh, my babe is very smart on talking huh. Well, Eomma will forgive uncle for you okey... now go and play in there..."

i said then he nodded and run to the playground. I turn to Jin while looking up. Yeah, he's very tall. And he looking down to me.

"You know what? It's very adorable when you looking up at me like that. Like a sweet couple..."

He said while cupped my cheeks. Ouh God... my face is very red like tomatoes!! Now i know a angel is very exist in this world. And now he's stand infront me while cupped my cheeks.

"Hey Y/N... why your face is so red? Are you have a fever?"

He said then touch my forehead. I slap his hand and looking away.

"Just shut up or i will-"

"Will what..."

he said while turn around to him. And... his face is very close to me!! Ouh God! I want to die!

"I....i..."

I hesitated to talk. Then he kiss my lips with passion. I kiss back to him. This is my first time for kiss a boy in my life. And i never feel this way. It's like... a love... then we pull back. He stare at me deeply.

"I love you Lee Y/N..."

he said while hold my waist.

"What..."

i ask while pull from his grab.

"I... i really love you, Y/N. I truly love you from my heart. I want you to be my queen in my heart."

He said while hold my hands. I can see that tear escape from his eyes. Did he really love me?

"But i..."

"I know you scare that i will leave you like Jackson do. But, i'm not. I really love you Y/N. Please... i'm begging you... you are the first women that stole my heart. That's right that i have sex with another girl... but, i already change. I really love you Y/N..."

he said and finally the tears come down from his cheeks.

"But... will you accept Omar for being your adopted son? And will you treat him like a real son? Will you love him like you love me? Will you accept that who are the real me?"

I said and stared deeply in his eyes. Then he hug me tightly.

"I will love him like i love you. I will treat him like a father. I will accept all of you for being in my life. I don't care who are you. I rather die for you... i will love you and Omar for the rest of my life."

He whisper in my ears. And i crying hard to. Then he pull from the hug.

"Hey, don't cry... it's not Y/N that i knew..."

he said while wiped my tears. I looking down stare to the ground.

"Finally, i meet with the person that will accept a lack of myself. Thank you, Jinnie... for being angel for me..."

i said while cry again.

"No no no... you are my angel and always be my angel. Now don't cry okey? And i have something to ask you."

He said. I just stare at him and wait for what he wanna do. He pull out the rose and kneeled down. Wait, where he get that rose?

"Y/N... for the first time i saw you, i fell in love with you. With your smile, your ego, the way how you talking, and always being joking around us, i like that. I like the real who you are... you are not like the girl that i have meet. Now, will you be my girlfriends?"

He said and give me the rose. Ouh god... my heart...

"What the hell that question? Are you crazy?" I ask him while cross my hands. Then he doing a 'what' face.

"....... OF COURSE I WILL!!!"

I yelled and hug him. Then he breath in relief. He hug me back and we both laughing.

"Aish... i think that you will not accept me..." he said while hug me.

"Er.. Eomma~ what happen~" a kid voice appear in my back.

"Ouh Omar.. hehe we just.. erm.."

"Uncle will be your appa..."

Jin said with innocent smile. What... the... hell.

"What?!! Jinja?!!!" ( jinja=really)

Then he jump happily and hug ours leg.

"Now i will have an appa..."

he said. The Jin lift him up and we laugh together.

▪ AFTER 2 YEARS ▪

"Eomma!!"

Omar yelled for me. From downstair i running to his room while bring a spatulla.

"Yah!! What hap-...."

There's no one here.

"Eomma! I'm here!"

He yelled from my room. Then i running to him. I saw he sit in my bed while holding something. With the blue box. Then i come slowly to him and sit beside him.

"Eomma~ this is my real eomma?"

He ask me while point at the photo. Then i smile sadly.

"Yes honey... this is your real eomma like i show you in that photo..."

I point at him a photo in my lamp desk.

"Eomma~ what is eomma name?" He ask me.

"Which one? Me or your eomma?" I ask him back.

"You both..." then i take that photo.

"My name is Y/N... and your real eomma is Natasha."

I said while stare at Natasha photo. The tears start to appear in my eyes.

"Eomma~ you and mom like a twin!"

He said while smile. I nodded to him.

"It's okey if i miss my mom. I will hug you when i miss her. Because you two are my eomma~"

He said while hug me.

"Honey... do you want to go to your real eomma grave?"

I ask him. He nodded excitedly. Then we get ready and go to the grave. Before that, i buy a lavender flower for Natasha. She's really like a lavender. Then i put the flower to the ground.

"Hey Natasha... it's been a long time right?" I said while touch the ground.

"Eomma~ did mommy hear us?" He ask me. Then i nodded. He kneeled down.

"Mommy~this is your son. How are you? Y/n Eomma raise me like her real son. I really proud that you have a bestfriend like her. And she is like you to much. When she tell me about you, i really want to see you. But, it's okey. I will see you in heaven..." he said while intertwind his hand.

"Mommy~ i will be a good boy and take care Y/N Eomma when i grew up. I will love mommy and Eomma forever. Thank you for giving me a good eomma. And thanks for give a birth to me. I hope that you can see we all from up there."

He said and stand up while holding my hands. This kids is very smart at all.

"Your son is just like you Natasha. Smart boy, his smile, his laughing, his joke, and he's always make me happy like you did. He's only the reason why i still alive. Thank you for everything, my bestfriend..."

Then i walk away with Omar to go home.

Then my phone is ringging.

♡ JIN OPPA ♡
(Calling...)

Hey baby, where are you? I was just come to your house but no body in here... - Jin

Ouh hey darling, i was just come back from the graveyard. Are you done with your mission? - me

Ouh yeah, it was just finish. I will take you. Wait for me okey? - Jin *hang up*

Aish.. he's always take care of me and Omar. Ouh yeah, and from now. BTS will be a secret agent in my company. My uncle forgive them all. After a minute, he's arrived and take us home.

AT HOME (NIGHT)

11.30 P.M

I was just take Omar to his room and wait for him until he feel asleep. After that, i walk out and close the door slowly. Then i was just turn around. I bump into somebody chest -_-

I look up and look at that person.

"Did Omar sleep?" He ask me.

"Yeah why? Need something?"

I ask and walk to my room. He follow me to my room and lock the door.

"Yah!! What are y-"

"Shhh~ Omar will awake if you yelled like that..."

he close my mouth with his hands. Then he pull back.

"What are you doing Jinnie?" I whisper to him.

"I want to make a some fun..."

He said while take off his clothes. Ou-uh... this is not funny.

"Seriously? Yahh... don't play with me."

I ask him. He walk towards me and i step back until i feel the wall in my back. Ouh great... then he pinned me and hold my both hands.

"Why? Where is the Mask Girl that i knew?" He whisper to my ears.

"Tonight... i will make you mine... for forever... and i will give Omar a brother." he said and take off my clothes. Ouh mom.. save me...

▪▪▪▪ THE END ▪▪▪▪

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.4K 5K 25
"Ahh!! What are you doing in my room?" Jimin asked in shock. He just woke up and saw a naked jungkook lying next to him. "I think you didnt realise b...
26.3K 764 27
After your parents died you thought moving in with your brother would be fun but he more stricts towards you and has 6 other guys living with him. Af...
904 62 21
you are (y/n) (l/n), your parents died when you where 14 you are now 18 years old and you are moving do to being sexually abused by your uncle, you a...
25.3K 1.5K 26
Under heavy editing. Y/n and Taehyung was happy in their married life and now they are parents' of 2 years old boy Kim Sehun. After Jungkook's death...