REPLAY. (Glee!)

By TrailToOregon

"Hey, Mr No-Name kid, so who might you be, and could you fight for me?" » "But I still loved you!" "You loved... More

REPLAY!
-S E A S O N 2-
i
ii
iii
v
vi
vii
viii
ix
x
xi
-S E A S O N 3-
xii
xiii
xiv
xv
xvi
xvii
xviii
xix
xx
xxi
xxii
xxiii
xxiv
-S E A S O N 4-
Hello again
xxv
naya
xxvi
xxvii
xxviii

iv

6.9K 169 51
By TrailToOregon

"Alright," Finn looked at the crowd in the stands, before facing off with his football teammates on the sideline, "I just want to take a minute to tell you guys how proud I am of you I am. We didn't even have to win this game to go to championships next week but nobody took it off. When we take a knee, We're gonna finish first in conference for the first time in McKinley history!"

Puck cheered, "Footballs back bitches!"

They boys all joined in with cheering and yelling.

"Maybe we should all break out into song" Dave sniggered.

"Hey, Hey. Shut it" My brother frowned at the burly teenager.

I eyed the football players carefully as they talked, knowing I was gonna have to jump in to save Finn's ass.

"No Fricken way!" Dave rolled his eyes, "I've figured that if I stay on you, you'll run like your little bum buddy Hummel."

I growled, slowly climbing over the bleacher stairs. I could see Finn watching me out the corner of his eye.

"That's funny Karofsky" Finn scoffed, "How you're calling everyone gay all the time..but you never seem to have a girlfriend"

Anton sniggered as he pulled his friend back from attacking my brother, "it's chill. It's okay"

Dave turned his nose up, making me want to punch him, "I really hope the linebacker doesn't get the jump on me, I bet it would hurt"

It all went in slo-motion as Finn fumbled with the ball. He lost us the game, we lost to the competition.

*****

"What a joke! What the hell happened out there? Finn, you're the captain. Talk!"

Bieste wasn't happy. Not from what I heard. I was stood outside the locker room listening to their conversations. Plus I needed to talk to Finn about my plan with the warblers.

"Karofsky sucks! That's what happened!" Finn growled.

Dave turned to him, "That's crap! Hudson's a fricking girl and can't take a joke about his precious glee club"

"Because I'm sick of you guys getting down on us because of it." Finn yelled in response, "we're in glee club, what's the big deal?"

Dave's lackie scowled, "it's embarrassing, we're dudes. Getting all hot and bothered about singing a Kesha song. It's freakin' weird"

Puck slowly got closer to his face, "maybe you'll think it's cool when I go tik tok on your face"

Dave stood, looking at him, "bring it Puckerman"

I looked round the the door, watching the two square up and jump on eachother.

Coach Bieste's eyes widened as the two boys fought it out.

"Stop it! That's enough!" She yelled at the two, pulling them off eachother.

That's when I decided to go get Finn before he caused anything else.

"Look, championship game or not. I am NOT blocking for him" Dave spoke.

I walked into the changing room, not bothering if anyone was half naked, "Finn- I need to borrow you for something"

"It can wait" he mumbled.

Karofsky scoffed, "Hey Hudson, Maybe if you don't like getting picked on, I could go for your sister here instead"

"Touch her and I kill you" Finn turned to him, "and I mean that."

Shanon interrupted them all, "All of you- get the hell out of here!"

"Fine!"

"Good! Go!"

They all left as I turned to Coach Bieste, "I'm sorry about Finn."

"They're all a bunch of babies"

*****

"Hey loser" Anton smirked as he came up to my locker, with Dave behind him.

I was currently texting Kurt about my plan (which was happening today by the way)

I really liked Mike. I hadn't realised it until we did that duet at Christmas; he gave me butterflies. Fuck it was impacting me.

I grunted, and he continued, "I was going through my bucket list of people I've slushed; and I realised you're the only glee loser that I haven't slushied yet"

"Damn near broke his heart" Dave patted his chest.

"What if I offer you a solution to your heartbreak?" I smiled, "why not just..get a girlfriend. If you can of course, because I don't think I've even seen you with a girl"

Dave growled, taking the cup from Anton and throwing the green ice in my face.

"You need to learn to keep your mouth shut Hummel. Or your brother won't be the only one moving schools"

*****

I walked into the choir room with emerald green ice assorted into my hair and all across my face.

Rachel, at the sight of me, gasped. Finn and Mike's eyes widened when seeing my bloodshot eyes, from where the ice had found its way into my eye socket.

"That's it!" Finn yelled, standing up, "Screw rehersal, this ends here and now. We're gonna go all thunderdome on these guys-"

They all paused as the for-mentioned boys walked in, AKA Dave and his goons.

"So this is what the ladies lounge is like on the inside" he commented, making his lackies laugh.

I rolled my eyes, "It's called the choir room Dave. Or do you want me to spell it out for you?"

The football players snickered at my slushied state.

"Alright Karofsky, put your fists up" Sam held his fists up, "because you and I are gonna do some dancing"

Finn pulled him back, "No Sam, I got this."

"Like you could handle him anyway" I growled, earning a glare from Sam.

"Coach Bieste told us to come" Dave scoffed, "where is she?"

"The heck would we know?" I replied, earning another glare from Dave as Mike helped me dry off.

His question was answered as Coach Bieste walked through the door, followed by Mr Schue, "Everyone take a seat"

"You too guys" Mr Schue directed at the glee club.

"Alright new directions, let's give a warm welcome to the new members of the glee club"

Everybody- Jocks and glee kids, gasped, "What?!" I guessed it was news to them as well.

"Hell to the no, Mr Schue" Mercedes shook her head.

"Are you serious?"

"Hey, Hey, come on guys-" Mr Schue tried to talk, but was interrupted.

"Mr Schue, are you serious?" Finn scoffed, "These are the guys that made Kurt transfer!"

"I'm not sharing a room with that thing that's made all of our lives- especially Me, Kurt and Finn's- a living hell. He threatened to kill Kurt for fucks sake" I growled.

Rachel frowned, "agreed! There is no way I'm sharing the choir room with a known homophobe"

"Now I don't disagree with you guys" Mr Schue sighed, "but I talked to Coach Bieste about it and she and I agree that the kind of bullying that David does is born out of ignorance. Having him here, as difficult as it may be"

He stopped to look at me and Finn who were both scowling at him, he knew that we were more than upset, "..it may be an opportunity to show him that being glee club is actually pretty cool"

"You know, find some common ground" Bieste continued, "All of you are gonna be in glee club for one week, no exceptions."

Dave coughed, "she's bluffing. Next week is the championship game, without us, she has no team."

Shannon scowled, "With you I have no team! You guys need to come together or we're gonna have our asses kicked from here until next Tuesday finds a saddlebag full of buckwheat"

"Que?" I mumbled, sharing glances with the other new directions.

Anton spoke, "I ain't singing no show tunes. That's the music of my oppressors"

"Do you even have any idea what we do in here?" Finn sighed.

Will frowned, "no, none of them do. We have to show them. Rachel, Puck, haven't you been working on something? Why don't you give it a whirl?"

"te daré una paliza, Berry" I growled, slowly standing up.

Mike pushed me back down, "Down girl, Down"

Rachel gave me a look from the front of the room, before gritting her teeth and sitting next to Puck on stools, "As offended as I am by their presence here, I don't let that get in the way of the performance"

I clenched my jaw as the two sang need you now. It came to an end- and everyone was clapping. Sure, the Jocks were doing it sarcastically, as was I.

Anton smirked, "The girl with the Mohawk had a really nice voice"

"That's funny, that's really good.." Puck placed his guitar to the side, before lunging at the Anton, starting the action.

It was glee versus football as the two sides went at it, with me and Mike watching at the side.

*****

"You ready?" Kurt rubbed my arm, trying to sike me up for what I was about to do.

We were in the auditorium, about to do the thing that I was dreading the most.

I nodded, looking at my watch, "Too late to back out now"

"You'll be fine" Blaine hugged my side, "if he doesn't like you, he's missing out on a lot"

"estoy tan nervioso" I mumbled, taking my place in front of the warblers.

This was it. No going back.

Mike soon entered through the door, and his eyes glazed over us, "Lex, you did this?"

"Yeah" I chuckled, "i thought if I lured you with notes and chocolate you might come- I need to tell you something. I figured out something a few weeks ago. It was strange, I had never really felt these feelings that others would describe; or I never thought I had felt them. Until Christmas, I thought what I was feeling about you was normal about a best friend; until it clicked."

I walked into the gap that was between Blaine and my brother, "Mike Chang. This is for you"

"Look at the stars, look how they shine for you" I looked to Kurt as I sung, "and everything that you do. Yeah they were all yellow"

I came along
I wrote a song for you
And all the things you do
And it was called "Yellow"

So then I took my turn
Oh what a thing to have done
And it was all yellow

Your skin
Oh yeah, your skin and bones
Turn into something beautiful
You know, you know I love you so
You know I love you so

I swam across
I jumped across for you
Oh what a thing to do
'Cause you were all yellow

Blaine:
I drew a line
I drew a line for you
Oh what a thing to do
And it was all yellow

Your skin
Oh yeah your skin and bones
Turn into something beautiful
And you know
For you I'd bleed myself dry

I looked at Blaine as he sung, his eyebrows furrowed and it made me smile even more than I was already.

Both:
It's true
Look how they shine for you
Look how they shine

Alexis:
Look at the stars
Look how they shine for you
And all the things that you do

Me and Blaine both held the last note as the warblers harmonised. My breath was shaky and my hands couldn't stop trembling.

"So, Mike Chang" I beamed, "would you do me the gracious honour of going on a date with me on Friday night?"

"I'd be honoured" he smiled back at me as he walked up to the stage.

I pulled him into a hug.

I suddenly broke it, "wait..that was a yes, right?"

"Yes, you dumbass."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.5K 159 25
"As time passes, I realize that I actually really love you" [working on rewriting some chapters :D] [ꜱᴀᴍ ᴇᴠᴀɴꜱ] ☻ [glee] [completed] ☹︎ [book...
36.5K 551 19
▐ 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘩𝘶𝘮𝘢𝘯 𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦 sam evans ✗ fem! oc glee ━━ seasons three discontinued, slow updates 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪...
199K 3.3K 29
glee preferences + some imagines [ girl x girl ]
412K 8K 54
𝐆𝐋𝐄𝐄 𝐗 𝐎𝐂 ━─┉┈◈❖◈┈┉─━ "indecisive feeling of enjoyment. hold the thought, i think i need a moment. ━─┉┈◈❖◈┈┉─━ in which a always happy blonde...