Surrounded By Werewolves...

By illuminacity

Angel is someone who's known of as a 'Goth' by those who hardly know her. She doesn't care and instead choose... More

Surrounded By Werewolves
.:1:. ~Angel's POV~
.:2:. ~Angel's POV~
.:4:. ~Angel's POV~
.:5:. ~Angel's POV~
.:6:. ~Bret's POV~
.:7:. ~Trent's POV~
.:8:. ~Angel's POV~
.:9:. ~Trent's POV~
.:10:. ~Angel's POV~
.:11:. ~Angel's POV~
.:12:. ~Bret's POV~
.:13:. ~Angel's POV~
.:14:. ~Angel's POV~
.:15:. ~Bret's POV~
.:16:. ~Angel's POV~
.:17:. ~Bret's POV~
.:18:. ~Angel's POV~
.:19:. ~Angel's POV~
.:20:. ~Angel's POV~
.:21:. ~Bret's POV~
.:22:. ~Angel's POV~
.:23:. ~Bret's POV~
.:24:. ~Angel's POV~
.:25:. ~Bret's POV~
.:26:. ~Angel's POV~
.:27:. ~Angel's POV~
.:28:. ~Angel's POV~
.:29:. ~Bret's POV~
.:30:. ~Angel's POV~
.:31:. ~Des' POV~
.:32:. ~Angel's POV~
.:33:. ~Bret's POV~
.:34:. ~Angel's POV~
.:35:. ~Drew's POV~
.:36:. ~Angel's POV~
.:37:. ~Des' POV~
.:38:. ~Angel's POV~
.:39:. ~Des' POV~
.:40:. ~Angel's POV~
.:41:. ~Angel's POV~
.:42:. ~Angel's POV~
.:43:. ~Hunter's POV~
.:44:. ~Angel's POV~
.:45:. ~Hunter's POV~
.:46:. ~Angel's POV~
.:47:. ~Angel's POV~
.:48:. ~Hunter's POV~
.:49:. ~Angel's POV~
.:50:. ~Angel's POV~
.:51:. ~Hunter's POV~
.:52:. ~Angel's POV~
.:53:. ~Des' POV~
.:54:. ~Angel's POV~
.:55:. ~Hunter's POV~
.:56:. ~Angel's POV~
.:57:. ~Hunter's POV~
.:58:. ~Angel's POV~
.:59:. ~Angel's POV~
.:60:. ~Des' POV~
.:61:. ~Angel's POV~
.:62:. ~Angel's POV~
.:63:. ~Des' POV~
.:64:. ~Angel's POV~
.:65:. ~BONUS CHAPTER~

.:3:. ~Angel's POV~

13.3K 410 35
By illuminacity

Des hugged me and I smiled slightly before she held me out at arms length.

"I went into the bus and you weren't there! I was freaking out!" I shrugged her off and started walking away into her house.

"I missed the bus and Trent drove me." I said as I could hear her hurrying behind me.

"Wait. Trent?!" I pulled my lips into a thin line and nodded. I heard her clap and laugh. "That's adorable!" I rolled my eyes.

"Hey Miss Hell. Want anything to eat?" I saw Des' mother and smiled at her.

"Of course she does! She didn't eat at school again." Des' mother rolled her eyes at her daughters remark and held out sandwiches which Des took before taking my arm and pulling me up the stairs. "Thank you!" She said enthusiastically using a weird voice. I smiled again and followed Des into her room before shutting the door behind me.

"I told him." She paused and her jaw dropped as she stared at me.

"You mean-" She cut off and I nodded slowly.

"I actually have no idea why..." I muttered. She held out a sandwich for me and I took it. They always made my favourite sandwich.

"I guess he is cute and you are on a rebound..." I threw a shirt at her that was on the ground. She rolled her eyes and put on Asking Alexandria.

"Thanks." I muttered and she shrugged. 

Hours later I looked at a sleeping Des before going out onto her balcony. Of course I didn't have one, but she did. I couldn't believe I was going to call this person but I did. I heard the dial tone and waited until I heard his voice.

"Hello?"

"Um, hey." I heard something and he yawned. "Actually never mind."

"Wait!" I froze. "Do you need a ride or something?" I laughed looking down at my feet.

"Yeah..."

"Okay, are you still at Des' this late?"

"Yeah."

"Okay Bye."

"And before you hang up." I heard him make a noise and I could hear background sounds. "Could we not talk about what I told you... At all?"

"'Kay. I'll be over in five." I hung up and tiptoed out of Des' room.

"Sorry we couldn't give you a ride home Angel." I nodded at Desdemona's mother.

"It's okay I have a ride coming." She smiled as I went down the stairs. I hiked my bag up over my shoulder more as I opened the front door. As soon as I had shut the front door, I heard a car and turned to see Trent in his car.

"Need a ride?" I hopped into the passenger side and he chuckled. "Okay. Directions?" I pointed and he made a u-turn before setting off.

"It's not that hard to see." I told him.

"Yeah, giant prison with dead flowers and wire fence out front."

"Don't forget the moat full of alligators." He chuckled and shook his head. "You just missed the street."

"I'm taking the long way around." I raised my eyebrow at him and he grew a smirk.

"Why?"

"I thought that you owe me." He seemed to be overly confident.

"Oh really? And what do I owe you?" He fiddled with the steering wheel. I pointed to my house and he stopped. I picked up my bag and kissed him on the cheek which shocked him. "Was that it?" I asked quietly before going out of the car and going straight to the front door.

-_~_~_~_-

As normal my alarm went off and I groaned fiddling around trying to find the snooze button. I ended up turning the whole alarm off and getting up but not before putting my music on. I got dressed into a black short sleeved Asking Alexandria shirt before putting a jacket over. I hummed to myself as I put dark jeans on before putting my boots on over. I didn't wear army boots like Des did. Mine were... semi-normal. And cheap.

I could hear my father stomping around downstairs.

I walked into my bathroom and rolled my eyes seeing a giant bruise on my left cheek. Despite feeling like shit I was in a good mood. I had told Bret that I wouldn't think of Trent in that way and yet I already had... And was. I bit my lip as I put foundation and other makeup on to hide it. I brushed my hair and left it down as normal humming to myself. I finished what I was doing and looked outside to see Trent pull up. My jaw literally dropped and I saw Des in the car. He really was there?! I took my phone out of it's dock and grabbed my bag before climbing out of the window.

"ANGEL BETH-" I heard my father cut off and I smiled before moving into the backseat of the car.

"Morning." I said brightly as Trent pulled away from the curb. "What a dark and dreary day!" I heard Des chuckle.

"Someone is getting cocky."

"What? No..." I said putting one of my earphones into my ears. I smiled as Pierce the Veil started playing.

"What band?" Des asked and I looked up from my phone.

"Pierce the Veil." Des handed me some food and I ate it with a quiet 'thank you'.

"So what's up?" Trent asked and I looked up to see him smiling at me.

"I'm a cake face." I laughed at my own remark. "So why did you pick me and Des up?"

"I felt like I owed someone." I easily picked up on the way he said owed and I smiled looking out of the window.

"Maybe once wasn't enough..."

"What the hell are you two talking about?!" Des asked glancing from Trent and then to me.

"We're just being idiots." I said looking out the window but I knew that wouldn't be enough for Des. She wanted to know everything. "Don't worry about it Des." I turned and winked at her. We stopped at the school and I picked my backpack up and opened the back door. Des was at my side instantly.

"Are you okay? You're wearing a lot of make up today." I looked at her and shrugged.

"What are you two talking about?" Trent asked and Des looked from me to him before muttering a single word.

"Nothing." I rolled my eyes and even though she knew that I had briefly let him in on the secret, she wasn't comfortable with talking about it with anyone other than me.

"Hey Hell." I smiled as I saw Drake by his car. His car was a beat up red, and I walked over towards it. I was happy not to see him smoking.

"Amazed you haven't got a new flavour of the month yet." I said and his smile got bigger. I wondered how girls got past the whole smoking thing.

"I'm working on it currently actually." He smiled at someone before looking back at me. "In fact I think it's working." I rolled my eyes.

"Ugh. I don't know why I brought the topic up." I pulled a face and Des laughed from where she was next to me. "Hey, there's Bret." I said looking over Drake's shoulder as Bret stepped out of his antique looking car. I looked over at Des who was twirling her bight red hair around her finger. "Seriously Des?" She stuck her tongue out at me and the bell rang. I groaned. "I have History for gods sake!" I turned on my heel before waving behind me to Des and the others. I swear there was never enough time in the mornings.

"Beth!" Joseph came up next to me and I shut my eyes momentarily. "For some reason I haven't been able to get to you. I was just wondering how you are."

"I'm always fine until you come up to me." I growled out.

"You seriously don't mean that Beth. I know you still like me." I snorted and he frowned at me.

"Do you tell your reflection that?" I snarled and he laughed before putting his arm around me. I pushed it off and stopped turning to him. "Look would you just leave me alone?! I do not need you calling and texting me every five seconds! I don't like you and I thought it was obvious!"

"No!" He grabbed me and before I could react, he was up against the wall with Bret holding him there. I froze. Unable to process what was happening in front of my eyes. Bret was silently snarling in a way I couldn't understand. I went up and I grabbed Bret's arm right as the other one went to punch Joseph I pulled back, using the momentary loss in focus to rip Bret away, swinging his fist into mid air.

"Jesus Bret!" I grunted, still pulling Bret back. Bret moved his arm and I fell back onto my butt. I whimpered slightly as my wrist hit the ground hard. I quickly held it tight in my other hand.

"Bret! Miss Hell!" I turned and saw the vice principal and I sighed. "Principal's office!" I got up awkwardly and glared at Bret. He refused to look at me at all as he started down the hallway. I followed him and after a short while he slowed down.

"I'm sorry." He whispered and I looked at the time on my phone.

"It's okay I was supposed to be in History and I would have already be kicked out by now. The principal should be expecting me." He looked at me shocked and I knocked on the door with my good arm before walking straight in and sitting down in my usual chair.

"You're a bit later than normal again." He said looking at the clock on top of the wall. Bret came in and the headmaster's eyebrows rose.

"I didn't get to History." I muttered.

"What happened?"

"Joseph." I growled and the headmaster nodded.

Why did I tell Bret it was okay when it was so obviously not?

"I guess the vice principal sent you two here." He sent me a look which I knew what it meant. My lips went into a thin line. I felt my wrist throb and went through my bag taking out bandages as the principal started a conversation with Bret to let me pull my sleeve up uncovering my marks. I wrapped my hand up quickly and pulled my sleeve back down. Bret looked at the bit of bandage sticking out of the bottom of my jumper.

"Are you okay?" I nodded and put my earphones in my ears. I let my music drown out their voices and saw the principal hold out his hand to me. I sighed miserably and took my switchblade out and put it on the table. I pulled my earphones out of my ears.

"Do you have to keep bringing that?" I shrugged and looked to the right of me away from the both of them. "I swear Joseph's lucky that he didn't piss you off." I looked over at Bret and back to the principal. "You're right. Bret can you please leave for a moment?"

"I'm staying." He was looking from me to the principal.

"Well I'm not." I spat getting up and heading out of the room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.2K 1K 27
All of Angel's life she has been a slave and mistreated. Her life has been filled with sadness and pain. Her mother and father were killed by rouges...
1.3K 347 29
She was just a normal girl, Then her world shattered. The death of her mother : who looks and deceives even her own daughter to think she was human. ...
6.2K 320 30
(Editing grammar and sentence structure) Losing your parents at three years of age and having to grow up too soon to rule the most feared pack in the...
23K 527 17
"Darling." He smirked and eyed my lips. "Promises can be broken." "I don't break promises," I aimed to assure. "I know because I know you." He stretc...