Surrounded By Werewolves...

By illuminacity

Angel is someone who's known of as a 'Goth' by those who hardly know her. She doesn't care and instead choose... More

Surrounded By Werewolves
.:1:. ~Angel's POV~
.:3:. ~Angel's POV~
.:4:. ~Angel's POV~
.:5:. ~Angel's POV~
.:6:. ~Bret's POV~
.:7:. ~Trent's POV~
.:8:. ~Angel's POV~
.:9:. ~Trent's POV~
.:10:. ~Angel's POV~
.:11:. ~Angel's POV~
.:12:. ~Bret's POV~
.:13:. ~Angel's POV~
.:14:. ~Angel's POV~
.:15:. ~Bret's POV~
.:16:. ~Angel's POV~
.:17:. ~Bret's POV~
.:18:. ~Angel's POV~
.:19:. ~Angel's POV~
.:20:. ~Angel's POV~
.:21:. ~Bret's POV~
.:22:. ~Angel's POV~
.:23:. ~Bret's POV~
.:24:. ~Angel's POV~
.:25:. ~Bret's POV~
.:26:. ~Angel's POV~
.:27:. ~Angel's POV~
.:28:. ~Angel's POV~
.:29:. ~Bret's POV~
.:30:. ~Angel's POV~
.:31:. ~Des' POV~
.:32:. ~Angel's POV~
.:33:. ~Bret's POV~
.:34:. ~Angel's POV~
.:35:. ~Drew's POV~
.:36:. ~Angel's POV~
.:37:. ~Des' POV~
.:38:. ~Angel's POV~
.:39:. ~Des' POV~
.:40:. ~Angel's POV~
.:41:. ~Angel's POV~
.:42:. ~Angel's POV~
.:43:. ~Hunter's POV~
.:44:. ~Angel's POV~
.:45:. ~Hunter's POV~
.:46:. ~Angel's POV~
.:47:. ~Angel's POV~
.:48:. ~Hunter's POV~
.:49:. ~Angel's POV~
.:50:. ~Angel's POV~
.:51:. ~Hunter's POV~
.:52:. ~Angel's POV~
.:53:. ~Des' POV~
.:54:. ~Angel's POV~
.:55:. ~Hunter's POV~
.:56:. ~Angel's POV~
.:57:. ~Hunter's POV~
.:58:. ~Angel's POV~
.:59:. ~Angel's POV~
.:60:. ~Des' POV~
.:61:. ~Angel's POV~
.:62:. ~Angel's POV~
.:63:. ~Des' POV~
.:64:. ~Angel's POV~
.:65:. ~BONUS CHAPTER~

.:2:. ~Angel's POV~

13.2K 438 14
By illuminacity

I was smiling as I walked out of the doors and felt the cool breeze on my face. My hair was lifting up slightly as I headed straight for the table. I got there and laid down on the table grabbing my earphones and putting one into my left ear. I felt someone take my other earphone after a while and looked up shocked to see Bret standing there smirking down at me. I straightened up as he sat down next to me on the seat.

"Hey." His eyes were such a gorgeous swirling blue and I swear they sparkled.

"Uh, hey." I said frowning.

"So you're Little Miss Hell." I smiled and watched as he put my earphone in his ear.

"Just maybe." I said and his smirk got bigger.

"Nice music. I really like this band." My eyebrows rose. "What?"

"Nothing." I moved over to the side and laid back down quietly. What surprised me the most was the fact that he laid down next to me.

"Thanks by the way for getting those girls to leave me alone." I turned to him.

"Wait. That was you?! I was just getting Mary-Anne to leave people alone."

"So you had no idea it was me?"

"If I did I would have punched her in the face." I realised what I had said.

Where did that come from?

"Why?" He asked smiling.

"Because it wouldn't be the first time she picked on someone like me." The bell rung and I laid there listening to my music with a guy I barely knew right next to me.

"What are you doing after school?"

"Don't tell me you're going to get into a car with a strange boy!" A voice said dramatically and I smiled.

"Hey Des." Her face appeared above me. "I wouldn't ditch you this afternoon." She rolled her eyes and her head disappeared. I sat up and Bret copied me. Her eyes drifted to him.

"Wait. Who's he?"

"Bret." He practically grunted.

"He's new." I watched as she fluffed her hair and turned to see Trent coming over. "What is with you and the jock-like guys?" She stuck her tongue out at me and I laughed. I took my earphone out and put my phone down as I got up and stretched.

"He's cute." She said.

"He's also a good anime drawer." She frowned at me. "Art. He had to draw me and I had to draw him. The picture's in my bag."

"Hey Angel." He said, causing my eyes to roll.

"I said to call me Beth, Trent."

"Hey Beth Trent." I pulled a face.

"Haha. Hilarious."

"Who's Joseph?" I turned back to Bret who was staring down at my phone. I took it off him and groaned. The newest message up said the words 'Hey baby'.

"Ex. Jock actually. Loves his own reflection." I shook my head, sighing. Des came and peered over my shoulder as I looked at all the messages from Joseph.

"I understand you broke up with him but was that before or after you remembered he apparently wouldn't realise it." She took my phone and hurried off. "Baby?!" Her eyes scanned for a couple more seconds. She laughed. "Oh my god I get why you broke up with him but god he's not realising it!" I watched as she looked at a few more before her jaw dropped. "Come to my house again?! You went over his house before?!"

"Give me that!" I snatched it off her and read the others. "Ugh. You don't want to read the others. Thirty-three messages?!"

"Let me see!" Des came up behind me but I moved. I deleted them all and blocked his number.

"No more messages from him." I said holding out my phone and she took it before pouting. I laughed.

"Is it okay if I listen to your music?" Bret asked and as he stepped closer to Des. I was suddenly very aware that he was taller and had a lip piercing. It looked good on him.

"Yeah. By the way, nice lip piercing." Des handed him the phone before looking up at him. I watched as she bit her lip looking him up and down. "Down Des." She scoffed at me and Bret smirked down at her as he put my earphones into his ears. He went and sat back down on the table and she came over to me.

"Do you think he's single?" She whispered and I saw him looking at her. I bit on my tongue and shrugged. My stomach churned as my heart started beating faster.

Okay, I was jealous but I wasn't going to let it affect Des. It looked like she really liked him and I was not going to ruin it for her.

"Uh, where's Drake?" I asked looking around. Just as I asked, he came out of the school and put out his cigarette. "Speak of the devil." I muttered and turned to notice Des had abandoned me and now was flirting with Bret.

I smiled at Trent, and he stood up and walked over to me.

"What's wrong Angel?" I smiled bigger.

"Don't call me Angel." My shoulder bumped against his, pulling a deep chuckle out of his throat. I don't know what it was but something between us just clicked.

Maybe I really do have a thing for athletic guys.

"I think your name's cute." I rolled my eyes and he chuckled yet again. "Do you know that there are try outs for football?" I shrugged.

"I don't really listen in class much but you're going to try out aren't you?" He shrugged. "You should." He looked at me a bit shocked. "What?"

"Nothing." Drake finally got to us and put his arm around me crushing me into his chest.

"Miss Hell." I shoved his arm off my shoulders, my nose wrinkling up in disgust.

"Mr Disgusting Smoker." I said scrunching my nose dramatically. "You smell like your goddamn smokes for Christs sake."

"You know I'm still your best friend." A super sweet tone dripping off of his words.

I rolled my eyes.

"I thought I was her best friend!" I heard Des cry and turned in her direction in time to see Mary-Anne walking towards us.

"Shit. I'll be right back." I quickly walked off towards her and Trent and Bret were probably staring at me like I was crazy. "Yes Mary-Anne?"

"Apparently you said some not nice words towards my best friend earlier. I also saw you outside during class."

"You can talk to the principal but I was allowed outside and did your friend tell you what she said to me?"

"You leave her out of this!"

"I don't know why I even bother talking to you when you're going to tell father everything." I started to turn around when she grabbed my arm. I looked down at it and glared at her which made her take her arm away.

"No. You're going to be nice to me and leave my friends alone."

Oh yeah, sure, whatever you say.

"Isn't it obvious that you can't control me?!" I threw my hands up and she started glaring up at me.

"God surely went wrong with you and your freaks."

"Do you think I seriously give a shit about God?!" Her eyes widened and she took a step back and I took one forward.

She slapped me and I took a deep breath trying to calm down even though every part of me wanted to punch her in the face. My hands turned into fists as she stormed away.

I was not going to go over there and rip her hair out. That stupid pretty, silky hair too long for its own good.

I stormed back and Des was looking at me with her eyes wide. I picked up my bag. "I'm going for a walk, Des." Only she truly knew what was going on. The last thing I wanted was three 'manly' guys to know. She nodded and I turned to Bret sticking my hand out. He gave me my phone and earbuds and I stormed off in the opposite direction that Mary-Anne had left in.

Shoving the earbuds roughly in my ears, I turned up my music, trying to calm myself down. I walked straight towards the place I was going to end up eventually today. The football field. I walked and moved up the small stands towards the back. I always sat here during the games because no one else did. I sat down and leaned back while putting my feet up.

Taking a deep breath from the bottom of my ribs, I looked up at the sky. I could faintly hear the bell ring, but I stayed there while my music continued pounding in my ears just loud enough to drown out the pounding in my chest. On these days with football on, the last two classes were off and the school all watched.

Des was sitting down next to me and once I had calmed down a little, I looked at her before taking my earbuds out and sitting up straight.

"You okay?" I nodded.

"I'm going to be in a hell of a lot of trouble for saying I don't care about God." Des sucked in a breath.

"You sure you want to go home today?" I nodded. Staying away would just make things worse."Okay..." She trailed off and I saw Drake coming up. I sat back how I had been before and put my hands behind my head. I shut my eyes, sighing again. I could feel Des move away probably with Drake and all of a sudden someone took my right earbud out. I opened my eyes and turned my head to see Bret. My mouth moved up slightly at the corners but it was all I could muster.

"You okay?" I nodded and shut my eyes again. "The Trent guy's down there for try outs." I sighed again before sitting up slowly. I watched as Trent walked out onto the field. "So are you and him...?" I turned to him frowning.

"I know him as much as I know you and..." I shook my head. "I don't think I'd be able to think of him like that... Especially after Joseph." Bret nodded and I turned and looked back down at the field. "Why?" He was quiet and I watched as Trent caught a ball which made everyone cheer. To tell you the truth I had no idea what was going on at all.

"No reason." I waited until Trent left the field before moving back and looking at Bret.

"Why would you even care?" I asked again. "I mean Des was-" I cut off realising where I was getting at and looked away.

"What?" He asked and my lips went into a thin line. "You're going to have to tell me sooner or later."

"Later." I said and he groaned. I swear he was as bad as me. I smiled and put my earphone in. I was so close to spilling about that but I was lucky I realised what I was saying. He took my other one and I let him take my phone to look through the songs. After a while Trent sat down next to me smiling. He saw Bret listening to my music right next to me and frowned. "You did good." I said but really I had no idea if he did or didn't. I watched as he shook his head like a wet puppy. The feeling of water droplets hit me just as quickly. I froze and my mouth opened.

He did NOT.

"Sorry."

"Please tell me that wasn't all sweat."

"No human could ever be able to have that much sweat." Something seemed to catch Bret's attention because he sat up and the earphone that had been in my ear was ripped out.

"Ow." I muttered rubbing my ear.

"So are you okay? You looked like you were going to hit that girl earlier." Trent asked changing the topic.

"I was." I practically snarled out.

"Here she comes." Bret muttered and my head snapped towards Mary-Anne who stopped in front of us.

"Look. Angel-"

"Can you just leave us alone?" Bret said harshly. I shut my eyes.

Uh oh.

"I was just trying to talk to Angel but I'll be sure to tell Dad about your choice in friends." I sighed and opened my eyes to see her storm off.

"Wait. Is she your-"

"Step-sister. Nothing more, unfortunately, nothing less." I growled out.

"I'm sorry Angel." Bret said next to me but I held up my hand.

"I already fucked it up today." Trent and Bret both looked at me confused. "My father is priest. His wife, is her mother. They all are very religious." Bret was looking at me like I was crazy. I heard the bell ring and stood up looking around for Des. "Have you seen Des?" I asked looking back at them but sighed and walked away. I knew they hadn't. I hurried towards the front of the school. She was either going to be there or I'd have to take the bus there.

I got there and looked around for her before making a frustrated sound as I couldn't see Drake's car and the bus left.

I know you mean well but don't do this to me Des!

"Hey." I looked behind me and saw Trent. "Need a lift?"

Like you don't already know. I'm sure she planned this with you. She's too interested in Bret to plan it with him.

"I was actually supposed to be going to Des' with Drake and Des but they've already left."

"You can give me directions?" He offered and I nodded solemnly which made him smile.

"Fine." He started walking over to a black car and I looked around looking for Des for one last time. I did see Bret and waved to him before moving into Trent's passenger side door. He started the car.

"Is it okay if I go home first?" I frowned and he started driving off.

"Why?" I made sure I still had my switchblade just in case.

"I seriously need to change shirts." Before I could say anything we had stopped outside of a house bigger than my father's. "Come on." He said stepping out. I shook my head.

"I can just wait in here." He opened the passenger side door and took my wrist pulling me and my bag.

"You can leave your bag we will only be in the house for a few seconds." I opened my mouth but let him lead me inside. He let go of my hand to open the door and I saw a woman standing there. I froze momentarily.

"Trent you're home." She said smiling at him and her gaze drifted to me. "Who's your friend?"

"Just call me Beth." I said smiling nicely.

"Okay. Trent, your Dad would like to talk to you."

"Okay. Stay here for a sec." He left me there and I felt so stupid when she was wearing what normal people wore and I was full on black hair, black makeup. The woman excused herself and walked out. A guy older than Trent walked into the room and froze when he saw me.

"Who are you and what the hell are you doing here? Especially dressed like a freak." He looked me up and down and I felt my hands clench.

"I'm a friend of Trent's and I think I'll just go outside and wait for him."

"Wait!" Trent said and I saw him in a doorway at the end of the hallway. "I'll be a few more moments I swear."

"I can't believe you're a Goth." The guy said shaking his head.

"Look. If you can't believe it it's your own fault but I seriously don't need to be judged by you." I said glaring at him and his eyebrows rose.

"You are seriously not someone I would expect Trent to become friends with." He looked me up and down again.

"Back off Levi." Trent growled stepping past him.

"Why did you bring the bitch in here?" Levi asked using a voice that made him sound like he was disgusted. I stepped forward glaring at him.

"Maybe you'd like to ask the bitch? Or maybe you'd like to fuck off." Levi took a step forward growling at the same time that Trent grabbed my wrist.

"Ignore him. He's an ass, come on." He started pulling me up the stairs. I ripped my glare away from Levi and let Trent pull me up the staircase.

"I should have just stayed in the car for Christs sake. If I wanted to talk to an asshole, I would have walked home." We reached the top and he turned right. I followed him quietly admiring the paintwork lining the hallway. He stopped and opened what I presumed to be his bedroom. I followed him in with my mouth clamped shut. I bit my lip and looked around his room noticing the posters of bands and how he had a quilt cover with spirals on it. I wondered what it was like to be normal and live in a loving family. Trent grabbed my wrist and I flinched.

"Are you okay? What happened?" I looked down at my bruised wrist peeking out from underneath the sleeve of my shirt and took it out of his arm, pulling my sleeve back down.

"I'm fine. I just fell."

"Did you do that to yourself?" I shook my head. It was the truth.

"I'm fine." He didn't look convinced but I watched as he took his shirt off and I could see his bare chest before he turned around and moved through his drawers. I felt myself blush and I looked away at a poster of a football team. I stared at it and started reading before he cleared his throat.

"Earth to Angel?" I looked at him before glaring. "I thought that would get your attention."

"That isn't the first time you've called me Angel." I pointed out but he merely shrugged.

"Wow. Putting the moves on already." I spun around and came face to face with Levi.

"Hilarious but it's actually my name."

"You don't suit it." He said looking me up and down with a giant smirk.

"Let me guess... Big boy, giant ego." He glared at me and I smiled a wide toothy smile. I pushed past him and started down the hallway back where I came from. I could remember my way around as I found the staircase and started down.

"Angel wait!"

"Don't call me Angel." I barked as I continued down the stairs. I went down the stairs as quickly as I could and saw the woman looking up at me confused. "I'm sorry for everything." I mumbled as I went out of the door and shut it behind me. I walked down the driveway.

"Wait!" I stopped and turned around. He jogged up to me. "I really am sorry about my brother."

"No. It's not that. It's the fact that you hung around me, Des, Drake and Bret today when you are obviously nothing like us. You don't belong with us. People actually like you." His mouth flattened out into a thin line. "I'm just going to walk to Des'." I shook my head and started walking off. I knew exactly where I was going. He grabbed my wrist and I turned to him.

"At least let me drive you there. Please." I searched his eyes. I'm not sure what I was looking for, but I didn't find much. A deep sigh ripped itself out of my chest and his eyes twinkled.

"Okay." He started walking over towards his car and I wondered how two people could have such completely different lives...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 153 20
Joy Daniels is a nurse who has seen her fair share of gore. She works im the emergency department and loves her job. She is on the way to a promotion...
102 0 21
A warrior angel is sent to Earth to dispose of a rogue werewolf. Along the way, she ends up falling for her companion, breaking the rules of that gov...
45 1 19
Angel Rose Fire and her twin brother Adrian Samuel Fire lives with their adopted family after their parents died in an accident. Angel has to suffer...
3.7K 143 35
Bella Kiyosuki knew that she had died from an accident, yet when she opened her eyes, it's as if she was in another dimension. Little did she know th...