Car Accident [BokuAka]

By thirdgymsquad

Currently in progress of editing the whole story and will update the description once everything is done. Tha... More

East side
Control Tower
His team
Devil inside him
BOYFRIEND?!
MISERABLE DATE?
His EX
Old self
Rumors
Birthday?!
Good Bye
Kōtarō
GAME OVER
Game Plan
First Day
Real Me
Right Choice
My Pudding (Special Chapter)
One Last Time
Cruel Destiny
Last Words
Traumatized
Progress
Remember
His Bracelet
Locker
Memories
Beautiful Akaashi
Welcome Back
Rival?!
New Beginning?
Memories from the Past
Thankful
Lemon?
Promise
New Chapter
Author's Note
Author's Note II

Coincidence

926 49 5
By thirdgymsquad

A guy suddenly appeared infront of the door, panting. He wears a sweater, a mask on his face and  wears earings on his ears. And his hair down.

"Excuse me? Are you in this class?"

"Yes"

"Don't you know what time is it?"

Wait....? He's..... familiar. Don't tell me he is....

"I need to talk to you in the office later. What's your name?"

"Kōtarō"

Bokuto..... san?

"Take your seat for now and we'll resume class"

As he walk on his way on his seat, girls from our class were staring at him with hearts on their eyes.

I didn't realize that Bokuto-san already sat beside me. He pulled out his notes from his bag and he is listening attentively.

He changed a lot. He's appearance is way different from before. He has this bad boy aura lingering around him.

I was about to poke him and say sorry about what happened last friday but he suddenly stretch his arms. I think he's really focusing right now and doesn't want to be disturb. Maybe I'll just talk to him later and apologize.

*riiiiiing*

The bell finally rang for lunch. I hurriedly put my things inside my bag and was about to talk to Bokuto-san but he was already surrounded by girls on our class.

"Hey Bokuto, are you free this saturday? Let's go out and have fun?"

"Shut up bitch. Don't get flirty with him!"

"Bokuto? I can help you with your practice on volleyball. So can I?"

"Stop pushing!"

"You're the one pushing, bitch!"

Girls on our class suddenly fought infront of Bokuto-san. I looked at him and there were no expression or reaction coming from him. Does he even care?

I walk pass through the girls and stood infront of him.

"Bokuto-san? Uhm... can we talk? I need to say something to you.

He looked up at me. Finally.

"About last friday, when we were at your bar, I was troublesome that time so I came here to apologize. I'm really really sorry."

I bowed down and notice that the surroundings got quiet. Maybe I am attracting too much attention right now. When I looked at Bokuto-san again, I can see that his eyes are expressionless.

"Forget about it."

He stood up from his sit and stormed out of the room. Girls on our class followed him after. Does that mean I'm forgiven? But why can't I be happy about it?

Few hours passed and Bokuto-san is the same as usual. Afternoon classes ends and it's time to work in the restaurant. I glanced at him and noticed that he was leaving already. I walked as fast as I can and held his shoulders.

"Bokuto-san let's go to work together?"

He turned around to face me.

"Stop calling me Bokuto-san. It irritates me."

He removed my hand from his shoulder. When he was about to go, a girl suddenly bumped him and his things from his bag fell off.

"I'm really sorry Kōtarō! It was an accident."

The girl was panicking and grabbed Bokuto-san's things on the floor.

"Be careful next time"

"T-thank Y-you"

He left the room after taking his bag from the girl.

"Isn't he so sweet?! It's your fault already but he still said sweet things!"

"I know!"

Why... do I feel something from my inside squeezing....?

I was about to go back from my seat to grab my bag but I notice something.

A bracelet? A.... volleyball bracelet? It's the same with mine! But it has an initial of B..... Don't tell me the owner of this bracelet is Bokuto-san?!

I run as fast as I can to find him but he was already gone. In the restaurant! I grab my bag and run to the restaurant.

"Welcome si--- Oh! Sato! Your uniform is at the ba----"

I grabbed both of the boss' shoulder.

"Where is Bokuto-san?!"

"Bokuto?"

"Yes. I need to ask him someting and it's urgent" I said while panting.

"If you're asking about him, he will not work in here anymore. You can ask me about it if it's fine with you. Let's go to my office."

As we arrive at his office, I saw the other guy from before laying on the couch while playing.

"You can sit anywhere. Oi Kenma! It's past your breaktime already!"

"Give me thirty minutes more"

"You're such a stubborn kid as always"

The boss looked at me and smiled.

"What do you want to ask to Bokuto?"

I showed him the bracelet that I saw and he looked surprised about it. I heard a loud sound and saw that the guy playing on the couch accidentally dropped his PSP on the floor.

"W-where d-did you g-get that?"

"I'll just ask if the owner of this bracelet is Bokuto-san. I heard he's a volleyball player so I'm guessing if he's the owner."

"Yes it is."

"Then can I ask one more thing?"

I raise my arm and showed them the bracelet that I own.

"Do you think it's just a coincidence that his bracelet and mine are the same?"

"I c-can't a-answer that q-question. If y-you want to talk to Bokuto, maybe he's in his bar." He said while stuttering.

"Then I'll do it after my shift tonight"

"You can't tonight!"

"Eh? Why not?"

"H-he's uhm... ah... uh..."

"He's out of town to buy something for his bar. Change of design, I guess." said the guy who was playing earlier.

"Yes that's right!"

"Okay, then I'll just talk to him tomorrow in school"

I grabbed the uniform in the office and wore it. I'm working right now but my mind keeps on thinking of a lot of questions about my life. Things that I need to understand to stop the confusion that I'm feeling.

Few hours passed and my shift ended.

"Good work. See you again tomorrow Sato. By the way, my name's Kuroo. Sorry if I haven't introduce myself."

"Good work too and see you tomorrow."

I walked on the streets while thinking what happened to Bokuto-san for the past few days. His appearance and attitude changed but when did that happen? He was fine last friday so maybe it happened during the weekends or... the night at the bar?

I unconciously walk on a different path and found myself on a street that seems familiar to me. I stopped infront of a big house and saw the family name 'Akaashi' beside the entrance gate.

"Keiji is that you?!"

A guy who's around two years older than me hugged me. It's weird that I'm not scared of him eventhough I don't know him.

"Hey! What's with that reaction?! When did you came back? Is Sato-san with you? Come inside and I'll cook your favorite dish"

He was about to grab my hand but I stepped away from him.

"Keiji?"

"Who are you?"

The guy dropped the shopping bags he was carrying and his jaw dropping. He forced a laugh but I can see that he's about to cry.

"Don't you remember me?"

"No"

"I'm your older brother. Akaashi Hide." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 78 21
Bokuaka angst. During his second year Bokuto meets a new setter, Akaashi Keiji, he immediately falls in love but little does he know this isn't a fai...
74.8K 2.6K 8
i hope you enjoy! please vote on the chapters it makes me really happy :') and let's me know what you're enjoying so i can know what and what not to...
2.3K 96 15
This is about Bokuto and Kuroo. Sadly this does not involve volleyball but the best friends of these two Will be there. (Smut Will affect some what d...
71.6K 4.8K 26
wrongfully accused bokuto koutarou found himself in front of the judge, pleading innocent to the crimes he didn't commit. pleading innocent to the mu...