Austin and Ally- Love Comes A...

By 1babyt

Austin and Ally have been friends for a while. She writes him songs he sings them, and they have two other fr... More

Austin and Ally- Love Comes Around
The Truth
Regret?
Flirting, jealously and hurt.
The Beach
break up
Confrontation
Date
Together again.
Happy Ending
First
Weekend news and Tour?
Sickness.
Goodbye and Realization.
Doctor's appointment.
To tell or not to tell.
Suspicious.
Coming home and Surprises.
Baby News.
My baby.
What is wrong with Austin?
Baby's room.
Surprises.
Yes!
Truly Happy.
Cheating on me.
What is going on?
The scare.
Moving out.
Miserable.
Moving in, Again?
Pregnancy Brain.
Brooke? Alex? Auslly?
Day at the mall.
Hospital.
Something is wrong.
Baby is coming.
The Baby.
Meeting Aubrey.
Bringing Aubrey home.
Day alone.
The start of summer
Alex is staying over.
I can't do this.
What just happened?
Not what I pictured.
I need you.
Truth time.
Questions.
memories
Relaxing Day.
Family Day.
First Day.
Everything is fine.
I need a break.
One room
Is there an us.
Kisses.
Gifts.
Night out.
Coming Home/ Reality check
Back to school
Worried.
oh my god.
What?
He won't find out.
Phone call.
This is wrong.
a month.
Happy family.
I want a baby.
what to do?
I need a favor.
What could go wrong?
Can't find out.
I'm free.
Birthday party.
I thought you loved me.
Might Not be So Bad.
Girlfriend.
Soon.
day out
I want to take you out.
Do you know what you are asking?
steal your heart.
18th birthday.
Letter.
Doctor
Thanksgiving Nightmare.
I have to do something.
Why?
Getting gifts.
Christmas.
Welcome to paris
Paris.
Birthday
Show in Paris
Eiffel Tower.
Going Home.
Worried. (Chapter 100)
I don't know.
What is this?
Do i?
Do you want to know?
Two months?
The father is...
reactions.
Reactions Part 2.
Gender?
Make-up.
Austin's day.
I need to stop.
Movement.
Relaxing.
Weird.
Ally's day.
Senior Trip.
Prom.
Colleges.
Last Day.
Date Night.
Last Night as High School Students.
Meeting with Jimmy.
Graduation.
Ally's reaction.
Alex and Ausitn
Is this what you want?
Make it work.
Dont make me regret this.
Therapist- part 1
Therapist- part 2
Release Party
Opening tour and Goodbye
Nightmare.
Six months.
Everything.
Austin.
Names.
weird.
stress
Casarean
Austin!...Aiden.
Home.
Sleepy
Date and Leaving Again.
Books.
You dont have to.
Call.
Home.
Stranger
Hanging
House.
Thinking.
Packing
Love comes Around...

Seven Months.

1.5K 18 2
By 1babyt

“Aubrey?” I hear little feet running and I smile as she comes into my room. “Yes momma.” I smile and lean down. “Do you want to go get ice cream?” She smiles big and nods. Smiling I kiss her, “Go get your shoes.”

Walking into my closet I see my flip flops and slide them on. I know that match and I can get them on. I cant see my feet anymore. I am seven months pregnant today. Austin has been on tour almost two months.  Aubrey has been home for three weeks and she is so much better. She helps me with getting my shoes and bringing me her plate. She is such a big girl and is growing up so quick.

“Momma?” I laugh and come out of my closet. “I am coming.” I grab my phone and walk out of my room to see Aubrey at the gate wanting to go down. I smile and open the gate and grab her hand helping her down the stairs.

She runs off to the living room as I grab my purse. “Aubrey, are you ready?” She comes running with her teddy bear Austin bought her and smiles. “Lets go.”

I open the back door and help her climb in. I buckle her up and hand her the teddy bear and get in the front. I turn on the radio and she stats mumbling. “Dadda?” I laugh, “Okay.” I put Austin’s CD in and hear her humming.

I start driving to the ice cream place near my doctors. My car beeps, “Call from Austin.” I smile, “Answer.” “Ally?” I laugh, “Hey Austin, what’s up?” I hear the heartwarming laugh, “I am on break. I have a concert in a few hours.” “DADDDY!” I hear that laugh again, “Hey princess. What are you doing?” “Ice cream.” “Your eating ice cream?” “No we are going to get ice cream Austin. I am taking her to get ice cream before my appointment.” Silence fills the car. “Daddy?” “I am here princess. I love you.” “I love you too.” “Ally, do you really want to take her there?” “Austin, it should be quick and I haven’t spoken to Alex since my last appointment.” I hear a sigh, “Ally, I wish I was there. I hate this. Ugh, I have to go. Please be careful and let me know how it goes. I love you.” “I love you too.” I hear the beep and the music comes back on.

I pull into the ice cream shop and help Aubrey get out. We walk in and she runs up to the counter. The lady there smiles, “Why Hello?” I smile as I walk up behind Aubrey, “Hi, I want a vanilla cone.” I look down, “what do you want sweetie?” “Venella.” I laugh because some words are still so cute when she says them.  “Make that two Vanilla cones please.”  The lady walks away and comes back a few minutes later with two cones. I had Aubrey hers and pay the lady. I grab mine and then Aubrey’s hand. “Let’s go sit.”

I am laughing at Aubrey who is making a complete mess. She finally finished her cone and smiles. I start laughing. “Aubrey let’s take a picture.” She smiles big. I take a picture of her face with ice cream all over it.

I send the picture to Austin and stand up. “Let’s clean you up and go see your brother.” She smiles and grabs my hand. I walk to the car and grab her wipes. I wipe her face and then her hands. She laughs as I help her climb in.

I throw the wipes away in the trash next to the car and get in starting the car.  Backing out I hear the beep of my car, “Call from Alex.” “Answer.” “Ally?” I turn right and head to the doctors, “Yes Alex.” “Where are you?” I switch lanes confused, “What do you mean?” “I came to your house to take you to your appointment and your car isn’t here and there was no answer at the door. I sigh and turn right onto a side street almost at the doctors. “Alex, I took Aubrey for ice cream and am pulling into the doctors right now. Thanks for everything but I am good today. I got it.” “Umm.. okay then. Talk to you later I guess.” I hear the beep and then the music comes back on.

I park in a spot and turn to Aubrey who is asleep. Oh crap, what am I going to do now? I look at my clock and see that I am early. Sighing I lean into my seat.  I turn around, “Aubrey sweetie.” She turns a little bit and mumbles.

I pick up my phone and call Trish, “Hello?” “Trish, can you come to the doctors for a few minutes.” I hear a sigh, “Ally, I am suppose to be going to meet my mom.” I sigh and lean back in my seat, “Ally, whats wrong? Are you okay?” I sigh, “Aubrey feel asleep in the back seat and I need to go get the check up done.” Trish sighs, “I will be there in five minutes.” “Thank you.”

I lean back in my seat and breathe. Maybe I do need help more than I would like to admit. Maybe I need to talk to Alex because I really am going to need help and Austin wont be home for a little over a month.

I see Trish pull in and I smile and get out of my car. She parks next to me and gets out hugging me. “Wow, you are big.” I laugh, “I know.” She smiles and looks into the back seat. “She is getting so big.” I nod, “I know. I look at my phone and sigh, “She is asleep, just sit in my car for a few minutes with her please.” Trish smiles, “Of course hon.” Trish opens the door and gets in and I make my way to the door.

I walk in and sign in. A sit down and a few minutes later I am called back. I climb up into the bed and sit down just as Doctor Harper walks in. “Hey Ally.” She looks up and smiles, “Oh my, look at you. You are so big. Seven months already.” I laugh and place my hands on my stomach, “ I know I am huge.” She smiles and walks over and get the machine ready. I lay down and she put the gel on and uses the wand to find the baby. “Here is the little guy. He looks great. Oh wait.” She hits a few buttons and then looks at me and then my chart. “What’s wrong? Is he okay?” She turns and smiles, “Its nothing like that. He is fine. I just think he is turning. Give me a second.” She presses some buttons and then she hands me a wipe and I wipe the gel off.

I try to get up and she laughs and helps me sit up. I look at her and she smiles then looks at me and sighs, “Ally, I think the baby is trying to turn to get ready for birth. It looks like he is already almost in place and he shouldn’t be. I think you are going to come early Ally.” I sigh and look down. “Is there anything I can do?” She nods and looks down, “I think you need to relax and try to not stand to much or to long. Actually if you ask me I would like you to really take it easy in bed for a few weeks.” I nod and she hands me the pictures, “I want to see you again in two weeks. He looks really healthy though.”

She leaves and I walk out and schedule the appointment for two weeks. I walk out the door and Trish sees me coming and get out. “How is he?” I smile, “Healthy and looking great only she thinks he is going to come early.” She gasps a little, “Wow, how early?” I shrug and she hugs me and places her hands on my stomach and bends down and smiles at me, “You need to bake little one, so stay in.” I laugh and hug her again before she goes to get in her car.

I get in and look back and see Aubrey still asleep. I press the button on my steering wheel and say, “Call Alex.” I hear ringing as I pull out of the parking lot, “Ally?” I sigh, “Alex, can you meet me at my house?” “Umm.. sure.” “Thanks.” I hang up and press the button again calling Austin. “Ally?” “Austin, we need to talk.” “ I am getting hair done.” “Dr. Harper thinks the baby is turning and getting ready to come.” I hear something fall, “Austin?” “What?!” I sigh, “Yeah, she also thinks I should take a couple weeks and be in bed.”  I hear him sigh, “umm… I don’t know what to do baby.” I sigh, “I called Alex to help me get Aubrey out of the car because she fell asleep. Austin, I think I may need him to stay over for a couple weeks.” I hear a sigh and then something I never expected to hear, “Maybe he should stay until I get home.”

Sooo sorry I didn’t update lately. My moms birthday came up and I have until Friday July 4th; her birthday, to make her a scarf. I have been working on it like crazy.

I also got addicted to the The Harry Potter Books. I have watched some of the movies before meaning, the first one and Deathly Hallows part one and two. I have been reading the books and watching all the movies.

Also, I didn’t know where to go with the story from where I left it. I needed to think. Anyway, I hope you liked it.

ALSO, GOOD NEWS;; I GOT ALL OF MY CLASSES THIS SEMESTER ONLINE, meaning when I am bored I will be on the computer anyway and I can write chapters. I plan to update, I just don’t know if it will be in a couple days or not.

Please review
1babyt

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

442K 5.1K 51
Austin and Ally are both in love, with music that is. They've become good friends over this bond and it has helped Team Austin as a whole. Their road...
109K 1.4K 34
When Austin & Ally meet up again after 5 years, they fall in love with each other. But Austin is still with Kira. What will she do when she finds out...
74.8K 2.5K 41
Ally is a very rich girl.She is also a princess of an island.They are so different! Austin is in a band,but he's not that kind of mean and full of hi...
244K 4.7K 38
It's five years later. Annie now goes to school, Ally is a stay at home mom, and Austin still has his musical career. Life has been pretty good. Unti...