Surrounded By Werewolves...

By illuminacity

Angel is someone who's known of as a 'Goth' by those who hardly know her. She doesn't care and instead choose... More

Surrounded By Werewolves
.:2:. ~Angel's POV~
.:3:. ~Angel's POV~
.:4:. ~Angel's POV~
.:5:. ~Angel's POV~
.:6:. ~Bret's POV~
.:7:. ~Trent's POV~
.:8:. ~Angel's POV~
.:9:. ~Trent's POV~
.:10:. ~Angel's POV~
.:11:. ~Angel's POV~
.:12:. ~Bret's POV~
.:13:. ~Angel's POV~
.:14:. ~Angel's POV~
.:15:. ~Bret's POV~
.:16:. ~Angel's POV~
.:17:. ~Bret's POV~
.:18:. ~Angel's POV~
.:19:. ~Angel's POV~
.:20:. ~Angel's POV~
.:21:. ~Bret's POV~
.:22:. ~Angel's POV~
.:23:. ~Bret's POV~
.:24:. ~Angel's POV~
.:25:. ~Bret's POV~
.:26:. ~Angel's POV~
.:27:. ~Angel's POV~
.:28:. ~Angel's POV~
.:29:. ~Bret's POV~
.:30:. ~Angel's POV~
.:31:. ~Des' POV~
.:32:. ~Angel's POV~
.:33:. ~Bret's POV~
.:34:. ~Angel's POV~
.:35:. ~Drew's POV~
.:36:. ~Angel's POV~
.:37:. ~Des' POV~
.:38:. ~Angel's POV~
.:39:. ~Des' POV~
.:40:. ~Angel's POV~
.:41:. ~Angel's POV~
.:42:. ~Angel's POV~
.:43:. ~Hunter's POV~
.:44:. ~Angel's POV~
.:45:. ~Hunter's POV~
.:46:. ~Angel's POV~
.:47:. ~Angel's POV~
.:48:. ~Hunter's POV~
.:49:. ~Angel's POV~
.:50:. ~Angel's POV~
.:51:. ~Hunter's POV~
.:52:. ~Angel's POV~
.:53:. ~Des' POV~
.:54:. ~Angel's POV~
.:55:. ~Hunter's POV~
.:56:. ~Angel's POV~
.:57:. ~Hunter's POV~
.:58:. ~Angel's POV~
.:59:. ~Angel's POV~
.:60:. ~Des' POV~
.:61:. ~Angel's POV~
.:62:. ~Angel's POV~
.:63:. ~Des' POV~
.:64:. ~Angel's POV~
.:65:. ~BONUS CHAPTER~

.:1:. ~Angel's POV~

32.5K 577 133
By illuminacity

Alarm piercing through the black fog, I groaned as I reached over and turned it off. Getting up, I opened my drawers as the radio turned on, playing my favourite song. I hummed along as the lead singer started singing. 

Okay, my name is Angel Bethany Hell. I know what you're thinking. Angel?! Hell?! To tell you the truth, my mother and father were both very religious and I was stuck with not only the last name Hell but also the first name Angel. I am known as a 'Goth'. I have jet black hair and dark brown eyes that are almost always surrounded by eyeliner. 

Putting on a black shirt and a pair of dark jeans. I pulled on my boots as a heavy guitar riff started. There was a bang on my door.

"Angel Bethany! Turn that racket off right now!" I scoffed and rolled my eyes before moving into the bathroom to brush my hair and put my makeup on. That was my step mother whispering furiously so that my father wouldn't come up and bang on the door himself. I was amazed that the whole neighbourhood never heard him when he tried to get me to turn my music off. Or maybe they did and never cared. I never even needed to have had it up that loud sometimes. I made a face as I finished my makeup thinking about my father. 

Please, as if he could make me do anything for him when there was a door in between us. 

I quickly packed my bag and grabbed my phone. Climbing out the window, showing my sinful nature. I landed on the grass making a light noise just as the bus stopped in front of my house. I strode out, knowing my father wasn't going to come out and make a scene. I loved that about him. As normal I stepped over the feet in my way as I went straight up the back to my seat. I could hear the normal cat calling of 'Goth girl!' as I put my earphones in my ears and turned up my music as my favourite band came on. 

Tapping my foot along as the bus continued driving, I waited until it stopped at a certain stop that made me take my earphones out and turn my music off. I smiled as I saw bright fiery red hair cut the same way as mine show at the door of the bus. As normal, she was wearing black and red clothes and heavy army boots. I looked at her black jacket before my gaze drifted to her bright red shirt with black writing and her black and red striped tights. She huffed as she sat down next to me.

"Hey Hell." She spoke brightly and I rolled my eyes.

"Hey Des." I muttered reading her shirt. Of course it was a screamo band that I thought was stupid. Her real name was Desdemona and her parents were actually okay with her being goth as long as she didn't jump off a bridge or something. Mine took me to church and prayed for me while I pretended to listen to how I'm going to hell.

"Drake's sent me a message saying that he's driving to school in his car today." She sighed unhappily. I swear Drake was a fire psycho. Then again, to everyone else we were the psychos. Drake is one of my best friends along with Des. "Can you believe I had to wear something pink today?!" She huffed and I frowned at her. I saw nothing about her that was pink. She rested her black army boot against the back of the empty seat in front of her and showed me pink socks.

"No one will be able to see them." I muttered shaking my head. "Especially if you put your tights over them." I said pulling her tights up and putting them over her socks.

"You're so smart. That's why you're my best friend." I rolled my eyes.

"That or the fact that I hit the bitch picking on you while you were at our school for the first time?" I asked.

"Both." She said laughing slightly. I put my phone in my pocket and stayed sitting down as we stopped and everybody raced out eager to get out. If we had tried we would have gotten hurt. I picked up my bag and twirled in a circle slightly copying a girl outside which made Des laugh. She picked up her always heavy bag and followed me out of the bus. As normal the bus driver was watching me.

"Bye Goths." He said chuckling and we waved. The bus driver wasn't that bad and on some occasions would even play our favourite bands. It was nice. I walked down and saw Drake leaning on his car playing with his lighter. I crinkled my nose as he lit a cigarette and took a long inhale.

"Jesus Drake." I whined causing him to smile.

"I thought a priest's daughter isn't supposed to say the lords name in vain." I rolled my eyes and he laughed. "Hey Des." He said nodding at her and she started moving her hair around her finger as the jocks came into view. I knew she was looking for one guy named Josh.

"Oh! Joseph's coming!" She practically squealed and smiled at me. Drake started playing with his lighter again and I grabbed it when he looked up to see Joseph.

"Beth." I turned around. To tell you the truth I had a lot of nicknames and Beth was one almost everyone called me because I told them to when I moved here. I looked back at Joseph noticing as normal his face and hair always looked perfect. The problem was, I wasn't into perfect. Perfection isn't real. "Look. I know I screwed up but will you forgive me?" He stepped closer and his light brown eyes looked straight into mine. Then I realised something.

"No."

"W-Why not?"

"Because right now I know you are looking at your own reflection in my eyes." His face faltered. "I'm not into jocks Joseph. Go back to your group." I said moving my head at their direction. Joseph went quietly but I swear the one thing he loved just as much as his reflection was his mirror. That's why I broke up with him. I felt like an idiot for agreeing to go out with him in the first place. As soon as he was out of sight, a sigh blew out of my lips as I stared at the ground. 

Yeah. An idiot. Heaven forbid I be lonely.

The bell rang and I hiked by bag further up my shoulder as I looked back at Drake.

"Stop. Has anyone seen my lighter?!" I smiled and pulled it out of my pocket. He snarled and took it for me before ruffling my hair. "Thief."

"Fire lover." I muttered and he smiled.

"Why don't you go over to English, Miss Hell." I rolled my eyes. We all knew that I despised my English teacher and he didn't particularly like me back. It was either before or after I carved 'Hell' into my History desk. I put my earphones in my ears as I walked into the school towards the English block. I smiled slightly as an Asking Alexandria song came on. I listened to the guitar riff and vocals as I sat down at my usual seat at the back away from everyone else. More and more people started filling the room sending barks my way. I just stuck my finger up at the guys and they snickered sitting down. No one ever dared sit next to me because it might affect their image or something. 

I sighed brutally as Joseph sat down next to me. My music stopped for a second as I got a text. I didn't even bother checking knowing that it would be Joseph. He kept watching me and my song changed to Bullet For My Valentine's latest song. The teacher walked in and I didn't take my earphones out. I leaned back staring at the wall until it was over. Unfortunately, the teacher had a different idea as he ripped my earphone out. I glared up at him.

"Principal's office. I warned you three times." I rolled my eyes before picking up my bag and walking off. Well, I was happy with missing out on my double English. I walked down the hallway towards the principal's office with the same Bullet for my Valentine song stuck in my head. I strode down the hallway like I owned the place and knocked on the door to sir's office.

"Come in. If it's you Miss Hell you're a bit late to be kicked out." I smiled as I opened the door and he rolled his eyes before pointing to the seat. I sat down and looked at him with my eyebrows up as I moved my earphones towards my ears and he nodded. I put them in my ears and sat there while he worked away. I swear the principal loved me sometimes. Not in the disgusting way though, more like daughter. 

I vaguely heard the bell ring, but kept tapping my foot to the beat of the loud drums echoing throughout my ears. He tapped the desk an I took my earphones out. "I was also told to take your switchblade." I sighed and put it on the desk with a thud. "You have History later." I groaned.

"Ugh, don't remind me." I muttered and he rolled his eyes.

"There will be a new student coming either today or later this week who is like your group of friends." He explained, busy typing away quietly.

"What's their name?" I asked, bored.

"Bret." I made a noise. "Miss Hell..." He turned looking at me and I knew he was going to get to the serious part. "By rights I should be calling home right now but considering my... previous findings about your home you know I won't. But Miss Hell, you should at least pay more attention in class."

"I get high marks on all my tests sir." I said clearly and he looked at me before frowning.

"It's actually kind of intriguing how you do that."

"I always look at the board before and after zoning out and I remember what it says and when I have spare time, I search it and learn then." He chuckled shaking his head.

"That's what the class is for and your History teacher says that he caught you cheating." I made a disgusting noise. I hated people who cheated because that just made them even more fake. "Look. I think I should call home. You always get kicked out of English and/or History." I stayed quiet and there was a knock on the door that made me turn around. A new guy was standing there.

"Excuse me, but do you know where the principal's office is?" I sighed exasperated and pointed at the door, which he read before smiling slightly from embarrassment.

"I'll go then." I said, my boots thudding on the ground as I lifted them off of his desk. Getting up, I stomped towards the door.

"Miss Hell." I paused. "Switchblade please." I turned back around and put it back on the desk before looking at the guy again and leaving. Within a few seconds the bell rang and I walked outside towards where we all hung out. Obviously the guy hadn't been Bret or whoever sir was talking about.

"Miss Hell!" I smiled as I saw her sitting on the picnic table and chairs. I watched as she pretended to lay out before falling off the table. I laughed and hurried towards her. They seemed to keep saying Miss Hell today.

"Jeez Des. You really need some balance." I muttered pulling her up off the ground.

"Was it just me or did Des just fall of the table." Drake said chuckling slightly. My shoulder bumped him as I stepped past again.

"Yeah. Pinky fell."

"Pinky?!" She almost shrieked dusting herself off.

"Pink socks." I muttered and she slapped me in the shoulder lightly.

"Is she still going on about them?!" Drake said shaking his head. He reached into his pocket before holding a hand out towards me.

"Smoking is a bad habit." I stated. The same usual speech that caused his to roll his eyes. "Pinky, you should check your pockets." I spoke plainly sitting down on the table.

"Don't call me Pinky!" I looked over and saw the new kid coming up. I groaned as Des composed herself. "Who's the hottie?" She whispered sitting next to me right before he stopped in front of us.

"You're Angel aren't you?"

"Call me Beth." I said partially glaring at him. Des elbowed me and I rolled my eyes.

"I'm Trent. The principal told me to give this back to you." He held out my switchblade and my eyebrow rose slightly before I quickly took it.

"Thanks."

"The principal said we have the same class next and I was wondering if you could take me to it." He muttered looking down. Next I actually had a class I liked and was good at. Art.

"Yeah sure. Wanna go now?" I asked getting up and he nodded. "Bye the way this is Des and Drake is the one killing himself by smoking." I heard Drake chuckle. I stood up and started walking off with Trent following me quickly. We re-entered the school and I saw a huddled group of girls. "Give me a sec." I said as I saw Mary-Anne's smirk that she got when there was a new guy she liked. He nodded and I stormed over there. "Mary-Anne." I spoke clearly bored and she glanced at me long enough for me to see a guy glaring at a friend of hers.

"What do you want Beth?"

"Leave the guy alone." She snarled before addressing her groupies.

"Come on girls." I grinned wide with my teeth, before continuing to walk away with Trent following me.

"Why did you do that?" He asked and I shrugged. I stuck my right earphone into my ear so that I could still hear him. "So is your name Beth?" I shook my head.

"I just prefer people to call me that. If you were a teacher I'd tell you to call me Miss Hell. They all do."

"Is Hell really your last name?"

"Unfortunately." I muttered opening the art door.

"Morning Miss Hell." He said smiling at me. All the other girls in there scowled at me because out of all of his students I was his favourite. "Who's the newbie?"

"Trent. Principal wanted me to bring him here." The bell rang and Mr W nodded.

"My students call me Mr W. Nice to meet you Trent." A few people started coming in and I sat at the back as normal. 

Trent came in and sat down next to me which made me raise my eyebrow in question. He shrugged and turned back to the front. The last few students slowly trickled in. As Mr W cleared his throat, all eyes turned to him. "Morning class." A few girls giggled causing me to roll my eyes. "Well, as I said last lesson we will be starting to draw random things so I can see all of your talents." He moved his arm out towards the easels sitting around. "You may all begin when you're ready." 

I abandoned my bag and headed towards my normal easel as people started moving desks and chairs away so that they could move theirs. I sat down without even moving it and the teacher came up next to me. "What are you drawing Miss Hell?" I shrugged. "As always, I tell you what to draw?" I nodded. "How about the new person if that's okay with you, Trent." Trent looked a little bit shocked and he blushed before nodding. He came and sat near me pulling an easel over so that he could start. "Why don't you draw her then, Trent."

"Sir..." I trailed off but he walked away. I groaned and picked up a pencil drawing the basic outline of Trent's face. I smiled as the teacher put the radio on and another Asking Alexandria came on. To tell you the truth they're my favourite band. I hummed to myself as I continued drawing casually looking over at Trent who on some occasions would look at me at the same time before looking away. Within several minutes or so I started shading and within even more time I had finished. "I'm done." I said at Trent.

"Give me a sec. It's hard to get your hair right." I smiled and he put down his pencil. "Done." I turned my easel to face him and his jaw dropped as he stared at it. He turned his and I laughed at an anime version of me.

"Cute." He blushed. My eyes were sort of boxed shape and were shining. The drawing I had made of him was life-like and showed him biting his lip.

"Do I do that when I draw?" He asked and I nodded.

"As normal Miss Hell does a brilliant drawing." The teacher announced and I hid my easel back to facing the corner as everyone glared at me. I heard some of the students murmuring.

"Probably some drawing of blood or something."

"Dead flowers probably." I rolled my eyes and looked out the window where I saw a guy with black hair looking down. Lucky. I looked back at my drawing and took it off my easel before handing it to Trent. He took it quickly and folded it up. He also handed me his and I took it as well. It was cute and a really good drawing considering the fact that it was anime. The teacher came up behind me and looked at the picture.

"Excellent anime Trent." He said nodding approvingly. He looked at his watch and his eyes bugged. "Okay everybody time to pack up!" I got up and put the picture in my bag before putting it over my shoulder as everyone put their easels or tables back. I walked up to the door, hovering over it until the bell rung.

"Bye sir." I said striding out evenly. I climbed upstairs.

"Goth girl!" I heard a girl screech and I looked around and saw one of Mary-Anne's friends. "I just thought I'd say that you are looking exceptionally horrific today." I rolled my eyes and kept walking. I felt her claws wrap around the skin of my arm but I shook her off.

"Back. Off." The girl raised her blonde eyebrow at me and I smirked wide with my teeth which made her roll her eyes.

"Whatever. I'm going." She announced storming off, causing me to roll my eyes and enter my History class. I sat down in my usual seat and Trent walked up to follow me.

"Where can I sit?" I saw Joseph walking up towards his usual seat next to me.

"Sit there please." I said pushing him over to the chair lightly. Joseph came up and glared at Trent. "Problem Joseph?" I asked and he looked at me. His chest heaving once or twice before he let out a large sigh.

"I'll just find somewhere else to sit." Luckily he didn't notice the empty desk on the other side of me and walked off.

"Trent. I owe you." I whispered to him and he frowned.

"Who was he?" He whispered back.

"Name is not important. He's a jock and kind of doesn't want to be my ex." Trent's eyes widened. "I know. I can't believe I was that stupid as well." I put my earphones in my ears and smiled at him before facing forwards. 

Thank god. 

I thought but I could still feel Joseph staring at me. I felt my phone buzz and my music turned off for a split second. I took my phone out of my pocket and looked to see about thirty messages from Joseph. Placing it back in my pocket, I ignored it when it buzzed again. I took my earphone out and leaned back over to Trent. "I think I might just pay attention in this class and try not to get kicked out as a way of thanks." He shook his head laughing quietly and I looked forward. The teacher came in and after a little while a guy followed and I stopped. I watched as he walked in and looked from his messy hair to what he was wearing. Eyes darting away quickly, I stared at the teacher who turned to him.

"Who do you think you are?"

"I'm Bret. I'm new." 

Shit. Bret just had to be good looking didn't he? 

She took his piece of paper and pointed to the desk next to me. He looked at me before moving towards the desk next to me. I looked at Trent and his eyebrows were raised as he stared at Bret. Somehow I must have gotten his attention because he looked at me and looked to the front. I sitched my gaze back to the front ignoring that fact that Trent barely even glanced at me before turning to the front before realising Trent wasn't like me. He wouldn't really care. The teacher walked out of the room saying she had forgotten something and the guy Bret tapped my shoulder. "I'm Bret. What's your name?"

"Just call me Beth." I said looking him up and down as he looked away nodding. A smile spread on his face.

"Can't even get a straight answer out of you."

"Why did you come to our school? Haven't you seen how bad it is?" I asked and he shrugged. I noticed that his eyes were a piercing blue that looked really good.

"The principal visited my school and offered to let me come here. He said there would be a girl to come help me here. He said she was Little Miss Hell." I hadn't noticed the teacher was back as I looked away. A smile grew on my face and I bit back a laugh. "What?"

"Nothing."

"Miss Hell?" The teacher had been calling out the roll.

"Here." I said and I saw Bret turn to me. I knew he must have been surprised. Trent was watching me and I turned to him before sticking out my tongue. He rolled his eyes smiling and looked forward. I didn't mean to zone out but eventually I did.

"Miss Hell!" I glared up at her and she pointed to the switchblade in my hand that had been carving. "Principal's office!"

"Twice in one day." I muttered and stood up grabbing my bag and putting my blade in my pocket. I walked out and went down the stairs before eventually going down the hallway. I didn't really care that I got kicked out but I did try not to. I knocked on the principal's office door and he looked up at me before sighing. "In my defence I did actually try."

"Well seeing as you have already been in here long enough for one day you can go and sit outside where you normally do at recess and lunch." I smiled. 

Really? 

"Go on."

"Thanks sir." I said before leaving. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 153 20
Joy Daniels is a nurse who has seen her fair share of gore. She works im the emergency department and loves her job. She is on the way to a promotion...
6.3K 320 30
(Editing grammar and sentence structure) Losing your parents at three years of age and having to grow up too soon to rule the most feared pack in the...
2.8K 53 33
Angel just moved to a new town in order to start her life over. She left behind everything that she owned and just ran. She needed a fresh start wher...
55.6K 2.1K 37
Alpha, Luna and every mateless wolves that stood in the hierarchy waited impatiently for their mates. However young alpha female to be Angel Bluebird...