Mask Girl - [ BTSFF ] β˜‘οΈ

By ParkYn3012

"Y/N... actually, they are the one who killed your parents." That was the last day when i didn't believe my b... More

Prologue
Part 1 [ DREAM ]
Part 2 [ THE BEGINNING ]
Part 3 [ MISSION ]
part 4 [ new school ]
part 5 [ new friends? ]
part 6 [ we meet again ]
part 7 [ the reason ]
part 8 [ what?? ]
part 9 [ flashback ]
part 10 [ let we begin ]
part 11 [ payback ]
part 12 [ second victim ]
part 13 [ done ]
part 14 [ lost again ]
part 15 [ hattori hanzo sword ]
part 16 [ success ]
part 17 [ new enemy ]
part 18 [ rival ]
Part 19 [ amusement park ]
part 20 [ saved ]
part 21 [ LEE Y/N ]
part 22 [ Jaehwan, Minho ]
part 24 [ uncovered?? ]
part 25
part 26
Part 27 [ almost ending ]
> NAMJOON'S ENDING <
> JIN'S ENDING <
> YOONGI'S ENDING <
> HOSEOK'S ENDING <
> JIMIN'S ENDING <
> TAEHYUNG'S ENDING <
> JUNGKOOK'S ENDING <
new fanfic

part 23 [ eight ]

1.6K 68 14
By ParkYn3012

>>// JIMIN POV //<<

All the time teacher teach, we just stared at Y/N. Yeah, i kinda worried about her 'cause that Jaehwan and Minho guy. Y/N still didn't know about them.

"Hyung, we must tell Y/N about them." Taehyung says to Namjoon with whisper.

"Do you think that Y/N must believe us? 'Cause we're mafia too... i don't think that it's would working. She's to mean with us." Jin said. Yeah, that's right.

"But, since she come here... we got a lot change. She can fight too. What do you think?" Yoongi says.

Yeah, we have a lot change before this. Jungkook don't bring a girl to home like always. And we don't fuck any girl since we meet Y/N.

"We never save anybody before this... but, we save Y/N and Daewhi... why? I need a strong  reason. And it's lucky that our boss don't know about this. If he's knew, we will died." Namjoon says. It's weird for us too.

"And no one can take our heart like this. And make us smile. This is the first time we saw the girl like her..." Hoseok says.

"And she's the one who not interesting with us. Not like the others. Always chasing us and ask for date or sex." I said.

"I always ask myself... who is she? Why since she transfer in here, we got a lot of murder cast. And the mask girl appear..." Jungkook says.

"I don't know, she's so interesting that make me want to know about her. We never care for someone before." Namjoon says. Yeah, me too. I really want to know about her.

"And her lips is so soft... i like it when she kiss me~" Taehyung says while close the eye enjoying the feel. What.... what he means??

"She... kiss you??" Jungkook ask.

"Yeah, it's because i give the blood to her...for the recieved, she give me a kiss." he said while smile proudly. Ouh noooo... i want it too!!

"Yahh, it's not fair!! We want it too!" Hoseok says.

"Well, i'm special for her..." he said.

"But i got the nickname from her... she call me Hobi~" Hoseok says while cross his arm. What the hell? It's not fair!! When the dancing class, we saw Y/N hug him, now he got the nickname from her???

"What the hell you guys! You got that from her? Ouh no... i want that nickname too!" Jungkook says.

"I will give you nickname, babe~" the one girl infront of us says to Jungkook.

"Ew, no... i want it from Y/N." he said with cold tone. Actually, all of us want it.

"What?! What she have that we don't?! We're pretty than her." the second girl says.

"But i think Y/N is more better than you all." Namjoon said. Yeah.. that's right.

"Aishh!! I'm really hate that girl!" She said and turn to her friends. We just laughing at them.

~skip time~ *after school*

We all go to our locker. Yeah, our locker is beside each other.
            _________________________

| NJ | JIN | YG | HS | JM | TH | JK |

Then we walk to gate. Then we saw Y/N. We walk to her.

"Y/N, we need to talked..." Namjoon said while touch her shoulders.

>>// Y/N POV //<<

"Y/N, we need to talk..." the person greeted me.

"About what..." i said.

"Abou-"

"Jaehwan and Minho?" I interrupt Namjoon.

"Tch... Don't worry, i don't trust anybody. I just trust myself." I says.

Suddenly i got the message from Daewhi. He said that he will acompany Tiffany home. Aishh this boy! Then i walk away. They just stood there with question face.

Then i walk to the store. I want to buy chocolate. It's a long time that i not eat chocolate. The last time i do it when i... share it with Natasha. Ouh God. I really miss her.

"Ouh, i guess i want to saw Omar. It's a long time that i don't saw him." I says to myself. Then i arrived at store and take a chocolate. I grab junkfood for Omar. Then i was about go to the counter. Suddenly the bell door is ringging, i turn to the door and saw...

Jackson...

He step in and look at me with smirk. I take a step back. This time, no one can help me included the cashier. Shit... i stare at him. I saw he's already take off his button. What the hell this boy.

*someone help me!!!!! 😂😂 okey back to present*

He walk towards me... i saw the cashier hide behind the counter. Okey that's weird. Did he know this guy?

I hold tightly my chocolate and junkfood.

"I guess i'm late to chased you, but now... you can't go anywhere baby girl..." oh-uh.. this is not good. I'm in trouble!

"You come to me... you died." i said with emotionless. Aish. What he want from me actually?!

"Awwh, my kitten is to fiercely. I like it."

He come towards me while licked his lips. Ouh shit, i don't wanna die yet... then i throw to him my chocolate and run away. And of course!! He chase after me! Shit... i can't fight yet. I'm to weak with my condition now.

Then i feel like someone catch my waist. He dragged me into the allyway. Ouh no no no.... he pinned me to the wall with harshly. Shit... it's hurt!

"Ouchh!!" I yelled. He hold my both hands and take off his school shirt. Shit... i'm still virgin!

"Did i say that you are mine Y/N?" He whisper to my ear. I can feel his hot breath in my neck.

"No, nobody can own me! Including you!" I shouted then kick her ball. Yeah braa, that's all i can do. Then i running as fast as i can. I run towards my house. Then i saw the door not locked. I quickly step in and lock the door. I catch my breath and put myself behind the door.

It's weird that the door is not locked. I guess Daewhi already home. I go to his room. It's empty. okey, maybe he's not home yet. Then i decide to text Daewhi.

Me : Daewhi, where are you? Get your ass home now or i will hunt you with my spatulla.

After a minutes, No respon... okey where is this kids?! I swear i will kick his ass!! Then i take a shower. When i enjoying my shower, i heard someone unlocked the mainly door. After that, i get my pajama. I wear my pajamas. I guess Daewhi already home. I walk downstairs. This kid is really want to die!

"Daewhi!! Why yo-" i stopped my step. That person turn to me. That's not Daewhi... shit. I quickly run to my bedroom and locked. I grab my gun in my closet and hide behind the bed.

"Yah!!! Open the door idiot!!" He yelled.

I think if i open the door, it's called idiot. I thought would i fight with him? I guess yes. I don't have any choice. Then the door burstly open.

"Babe~ i know you there... come to your daddy~" he says.

Ohhh God! Please save me again! Then someone pull my hair and throw me in the bed. He throw my gun away. Then he pinned me in the bed. Crap.

"Finally, i got what i want..." he said while licked his lips. He take off his shirt... again.

>>// DAEWHI POV //<<

I walk faster to home. Yeah, it's because i got the text from Y/N. Aishh.. she will kill me. This all is Tiffany fault! I want to go home but she pull me to go inside her room. And yeah you know... she already take my virgin!! No!! But what i gonna do? It's already happen.

Then i arrived at Y/N's house. I saw the door open? Okey, i got the bad feeling about this. Then i step in and closed the door. I called Y/N several time. But no respon.

"Yahh! Leave me you idiot!" I heard a voice. It's Y/N.

BAMMMMM!!!!

What.... i run to the room and open the door. I saw Y/N hold the gun and... half naked. She only wear a bra and panties.. she saw me and cry... i turn to that person and.

"Jackson?!!!" I yelled. He's half nacked too.

He's running away while bleeding. Then i take a blanket and wrapped around Y/N. I can saw her wound is bleeding back.

"Yahh.. what happen?!" I ask while hug her in my chest.

She's crying a lot. I'm never seen she crying like this. After a minute, she looked up at me. I smile at her and give her a rest. I wait until she feel asleep. Then i stand up. I turned to Y/N's clothes that got ripped. Why Jackson do like that?

~skip day~

>>// Y/N POV //<<

I go to school with Daewhi. I'm not feeling good today after what happen. I swear, i will kill that bastard. It been a 5 days and my body it's health fully. Now i can do my mission.

We step in the class. Then like always, a bored lesson. I look at Jackson and smirked. I saw his arm got the bandage. That's for what you do to me idiot. Then i look at BTS. They look at me and i saw Namjoon mouth moved. 'Meet us after school'... i'm just nodded and sleep. 😂

~lunch time~

"Hey Y/N, why you look so moody these day? Do anything happen? That Jackson guy disturb you again?" Jaehwan ask. Yeah, we became close and close. But i'm not trust them yet.

I shocked my head. Then i saw Minho glare at BTS. They do the same too.

"Don't stared at them like that... you guys only two. They are 7." I said while hold Minho shoulder.

"Actually 8..." Jaehwan said. What... 8? I just saw BTS and... Jackson only. But wait... that he related to??

"8??" Daewhi ask.

"Nothing... now, finish your food."

~AFTER LUNCH~

"Guys, i want to go to the toilet first. I will walk after you."

"No, we will wait infront the toilet." Jaehwan said. I just srugged my shoulders and do what i want. Then i walk out and arrived at classroom with Jaehwan and Minho. I feel like weird when these two follow me wherever i go.

"Okey class, i will give you the paper that you do last week." The teacher says. She called the other student and finally.. my name.

"Lee Y/N... 100 mark... congratulation!!" She says. Then i stand up and go to teacher. I take the paper and walk to my desk.

"Y/N we would happy if you want to change the class..." teacher say.

"No thanks.. i'm okey in here..." i said. Then BTS look at me in disbelieve. Actually not them only... all student look at me.

"What... never saw the people got the 100 mark before this?" I says.

"No! You're the first i saw." the boy voice appear. Wow, seriously this school?

"It's weird that you alway got the good result in exam, but you never consenstrait to the lesson..." the teacher says while glared at me.

"I don't know. Maybe i'm too good."

"She cheated, madam!!" The girl sound appear. I turn to that girl. Ouh, it's the girl that i fought that day. (You remember right? That girl give you the sticky note)

"What? But, her answer is right and the formula it's different with the real answer. I don't think that she cheated." Teacher say. Yeah, i never cheated in my life.

"It's because i already know the whole lesson you idiot. I'm not like you, stupid brain. What you get? 56 mark?" I says while smirk. Yeah, i saw her result when i walk toward my desk. She hide it behind her back.

"Yahh!!! You!! I will kill you!!" She says while stand up. I stand up too.

"You want to fight? So come on!" I says. Then Minho pull me to sit down. He signal me to calm.

"Y/N, chill..." Daewhi said. Then i rolled my eyes and stare at window. The teacher don't dare to speak up when we fight.

"Er.. so Miss.Y/N.. if you already know all of that, why you come to school?" Teacher ask me.

"I want to graduate. It's there a problem with you miss?" I says back. Then she shocked her head. Then she continued what she teach.

#KRINGGGGGG#

Yeah bitch it's over!!!! Then i walk to my locker. I put my book and... someone pull my hair harsly... arghh!!!! What the hell!!!

"Yahhh!!! What the fuck do you want bitch!!" I said while slap her face. Ouh, this girl again with their little dog. You mess with wrong person bitch.

"How dare you slapped me?!! You will pay for that!" She says.

Then she want to punch me but i easy dogde it. All student surrounded around us and they just watch. I saw Daewhi run to me but i tell him to step back.

"Y/N! What happen? I heard someone yelloooooooookkkkeyyyyyyy... i understand..."(he want to say yelled😂) Jaehwan said when he saw me and that girl.

"Yah bitch! I will kill you!" She says and run to me. Then punch me in the cheeks. Everyone gasp. Then i turn to her with smirked.

"Tch... Just that what you have? So weak.." i said. Yeah, it's so weak. That's not hurting me even bit.

"Shut up!!!" She punch me again. But i turn to her with chill. It's not hurting me. Then she punch me in my stomach. I step back. I will let she do what she want first. She punched me twice in the face and i feel my mouth is bleeding. I just smirk. She kick me at stomach.

"Yahh!! Stop it!!" Daewhi says. He was about to run at me.

"Stop there... this is between me and this bitch. Let we see what she have." Then Daewhi step back again. BTS, Jaehwan and Minho look at me with worried face.

"You are so weak huh?? Why you not fight back bitch!! Are you scared?!" She yelled.

"Well, you will faint if i punch you once." I said while wipe my bleeding mouth.

"Yahh you!!" She come to me with fist. Okey i'm done with this bitch. I catch her fist.

"Well, it's my turn now." i says and spin her hands.

"Arghh!! Let me go!" She yelled.

"Let you go? After what you do to me? Tch... Never, princess!" I yelled and throw her to the floor. She stand up and take a wood stick from her friends. Wait.. where's that thing come from?

She was about to beat me...

This is gonna be fun...

TO BE CONTINUED...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

hei guys. i just want to tell you that i will make a new fanfic about BTS. And i need a idea from you all what the title you want. and i will try to make it with my best. 5 person already tell me to write about a ' bodyguard ' story. and i need a suggestion from you. 3 person about bad girl, and 1 person of 'that nerd is a fighter'. please comment your idea.. thank you...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

917 73 34
Have you felt his pain? Can you really be happy with all your faults? You're going to cave in soon. No-one is free from the torture of our own minds...
852 51 32
Why you of all people in the world? Why was it you who killed my parents? Why was it you who was my brothers enemy? Why was it you I fell in love wit...
84.9K 4K 54
"I am sorry Jimin..." Taehyung whispered as tears ran down his smooth cheeks. "Be free..." Taehyung whispered again. --- Park Jimin is just a regula...