Street Dancer (BTS fanfic)

By Chromiee

Warning: the following story contains a lot of cursing and maybe sexual content. All Rights Reserved! I own t... More

Ch. 1 - WHAT THE HELL
Ch. 2 - Meeting BTS
Ch. 3 - Annoying Hyungs
Ch. 4 - Jackson
Ch. 5 - Tae-hyung's Magic
Ch. 6 - Evil Elevators
Ch. 7 - Noona of Seoul
Ch. 8 - Jackson vs Eun-ha
Ch. 9 - The Accident
Ch. 10 - Sushi, Mochi & Kimchi
Ch. 11 - Umma Fangirl & Signatures
Ch. 12 - Meeting Army
Ch. 13 - Slapped by Flowers
Ch. 14 - Eun-ha's Ancient Crush
Ch. 15 - Kookie's Birthday
Ch. 16 - Eun-ha's Birthday & LoL World Championship 2017
Ch. 17 - Jun Forfeits
Ch. 18 - JYP Entertainment
Ch. 19 - Steamy
Ch. 20 - Jump
Ch. 21 - Big Bangin'
Ch. 22 - Spoiling Suga
Ch. 23 - Snapped
Ch. 24 - They're Back
Ch. 25 - Eun-ha's Breakdown
Ch. 26 - Hong Kong We Go
Ch. 27 - Suga's Relief (R.I.P Jong-hyun of SHINee)
Ch. 28 - Little Things Can Mean Something Too
Ch. 29 - Stop It Jun
Ch. 30 - BTS + GOT7 & Bye Old Apartment
Ch. 31 - The Truth
Ch. 32 - A New Start
Ch. 33 - Big Eyes
Ch. 34 - Curtain Call
Ch. 35 - Hoo Hoo This Hoo Hoo That
Ch. 36 - Ask Us Anything
Ch. 37 - Chaotic Dinner
Ch. 38 - The Crazy in Her
Ch. 39 - PRESENTS
Ch. 40 - Return of the Fashionista
Ch. 41 - Gorilla and JB's Weirdness
Ch. 42 - Crushing Cans
Ch. 43 - Their Deal
Ch. 44 - Damn Eun-ha
Ch. 45 - His Moves
Ch. 46 - So So SOOOOO
Ch. 47 - Separation Difficulties
Ch. 48 - Jungkook's Words Man
Ch. 49 - Bittersweet
Ch. 50 - Eun-ha of the Past
Ch. 52 - The King
Ch. 53 - Plan P-O-E
Ch. 54 - Last Stand
Ch. 55 - The Magazine
Ch. 56 - Eerie
Ch. 57 - Cats
Ch. 58 - Someone is Watching
Ch. 59 - Just Us Two
Ch. 60 - Coffee
Ch. 61 - Maknae Plan
Ch. 62 - Strangled
Ch. 63 - March 9
Ch. 64 - Conflicted
Ch. 65 - JB's Risk
Ch. 66 - Distance & Guilt
Ch. 67 - I Can See Your Voice
Ch. 68 - MAMA
Ch. 69 - Limit
Ch. 70 - Fighting For Them
Ch. 71 - Who
Ch. 72 - Her Infamous 'Heart Disease'
Ch. 73 - Pocky Deal
Ch. 74 - BBMA's
Ch. 75 - Ultimate Family
Ch. 76 - First Summer Night
Ch. 77 - Stingray and Seagull Friends
Ch. 78 - Each Other's Presence to the Other
Ch. 79 - Hyo-rin is the Best Wingwoman
Ch. 80 - Their Closure
Ch. 81 - Locked
Ch. 82 - Nam-joon and Eun-ha
Ch. 83 - The Eve
Ch. 84 - Hum
Ch. 85 - Lost in Malta Pt. 1
Ch. 86 - Lost in Malta Pt. 2
Ch. 87 - Lost in Malta Pt. 3
Ch. 88 - B-Boy Waltz
Ch. 89 - Promise
Ch. 90 - One Love
Ch. 91 - AAA's Lullaby
Ch. 92 - Artist of the Year
Ch. 93 - Countdown
Ch. 94 - 2 Year Promise
Ch. 95 - Lil Meow Meow
Ch. 96 - Feelings Not Returned
Ch. 97 - As Time Passes
Ch. 98 - Reunion of OT8
Final Chapter: One Love

Ch. 51 - Underground Hell

481 20 7
By Chromiee

"Hear that boys? You guys may have been in the Underground but this is the lower level. The Underground Arena! Welcome to Eun-ha's kingdom!", Chul-gyeong cheered as they enter silver bars in the Underground. "Well, Hoseok-nim, you've been here before. But welcome anyways!"

"Where's Eun-ha?", Suga walks pass through his members and tries to look for his girlfriend in the big arena. "She texted me not to call her but I'm getting really anxious about this plan of hers."

Gin rolls his eyes and taps his mask. "Worry about this first and THEN worry about her. She can take care of herself. And since you guys are idols, you gotta keep that on. And make sure it doesn't come off of your face. Because if it does, it'll cause a lot of trouble."

J-Hope, Jimin, V and Jungkook were fanboying and looked like little kids at the toy store. Rapmon and Jin stayed cool in the back line, admiring their outfits. It felt nice to be a member of what created Eun-ha. The street and underground dance group the Pack.

All of the boys were wearing pretty much all black street clothes with white and red accents. Rapmon, Jin and V were wearing black jeans and leathers, different from each other by style while Jungkook, J-Hope, Suga and Jimin were wearing black parachute pants and loose shirts with white stripes. Again, different style from each other. And of course, Jimin has his signature sleeveless ones. They were also wearing the demon wolf half-masks that Eun-ha gave them. Lastly, red tribal markings were on their arms and cheeks. No one knew who they were besides the group themselves.

"The whole opening ceremony hasn't started yet. Let's hit the bar guys.", Tower chuckles and signals them to follow him.

They followed him behind the bars of the arena and there at the bar, they met the same old dude from a year ago, serving Jun and Hyo-rin some drinks.

"Oh, well if it isn't BTS!", Hyo-rin waves at them. "Over here boys. Still trying to find our girl?"

Rapmon laughs with Jin. "No. This place is huge. And it's not easy to find that short girl."

Jungkook averts his eyes to his hyung. "I really wish I recorded that."

"Just imagining her reaction to that.", Jin sighs as if he was in love. He cups his cheeks and squeals.

The rest of them cringed at the clingy hyung and were about to take their orders.

But a hurricane decided to pass by.

"Oh? Well well well. If it isn't the infamous Pack. Babe, come here!", said the ring leader.

They all turned around to see a group of dancers in black, yellow and blue theme clothing that were glowing like neon. Their faces painted in glow in the dark make up.

A girl in her crop and booty leather shorts appeared next to the ring leader and puts her elbow on his shoulder, letting him wrap his arm around her bare waist. "Oh hey guys. Nice seeing you here.", she giggles in a snobby manner. She then peeks side to side of the Pack as if she was looking for someone. "My dear former leader ain't here again? Did she chicken out?"

"Hey hey, watch it chicken strips. You do not talk about my girl like that.", Hyo-rin puts down her glass on the counter and taps her heels on the ground, making her way towards Mi-suk.

"Or what hm?", Mi-suk approached the tall girl and bumped their chests together.

Hyo-rin laughs and rolls her eyes to the side. "Or I'll whoop your chicken strip ass."

Jun intervenes and wraps his arms around Hyo-rin's shoulders. "Alright that's enough Hyo-rin."

"Aw Jun. You're still hot as ever. When I heard about you hosting the Underground Battles today, I really looked forward seeing you.", Mi-suk touches his shoulders in a seductive manner. "Huh. It's easier to approach you without Eun-ha around.", she winks at him.

Hyo-rin snaps and hides Jun behind her. "Bitch, I don't appreciate you touching MY man."

"Oh? Did your taste soured up throughout the years Jun? And here I thought that dense Eun-ha was troublesome.", Mi-suk giggles and polishes her nails.

"Oh bitch you did NOT!", Hyo-rin launches herself at Mi-suk and started pulling her hair.

The two got into a cat fight and BTS and the Pack pulled Hyo-rin away while Dae-hyun and his Sabers pull on Mi-suk.

Mi-suk pants and glares at Hyo-rin, smirking. "We all know damn well that if I can't get Jun, as long as he remains attached to Rha Eun-ha, then you can't either. No one can!"

"Shut up you fucking—", Hyo-rin struggles in the arms of the struggling men then she was suddenly pulled into a hug.

"Calm down! Hyo-rin, don't listen to her ok?", Jun strokes her cheek. "It's ok. Calm down. I'll take you to the announcing studio now. Let's go.", he smiles at her and puts his arm around her shoulders, guiding her away from the group.

Dae-hyun laughs. "Well then. Wasn't that a sight. The Pack sure knows how to riot eh? Can't believe Kitsune is leaving HIS members to fight on their own. What a heartless and useless leader.", honestly, he didn't seem to find Mi-suk's flirting with Jun.

Suga grinds his teeth together and grips his fists together. His shoulder started shaking and he was just about to walk towards them to throw a punch but Jin stops him.

The twins covers them up as they slide themselves in front of the whole group and gave the Sabers their biggest and most fake smile. "Hello to you too Mi-SUCK and Dae-hoe.", they clasped each others hands and saluted them.

"Watch it you midgets.", Dae-hoe takes a step forward to them with an angry expression but Mi-suk stops him. "Just cuz you can hide behind Kitsune's back, doesn't mean I won't be able to get to you."

Tower sighs and tries to calm things down. "Guys, we can't have you fighting here without the King raising the red card."

Gin shrugs. "Let them hyung. It's getting interesting."

Jin massages Suga's shoulders, hoping he won't do anything.

The leader of Saber kept his smug look and laughs with his peers. "How lame can that fox be. Oh my Mi-suk. How can they hurt such a beautiful creature like you?", he playfully pinches Mi-suk's cheek. "If you guys lay a hand on my Mi-suk, I'll make sure you'll regret it."

"Look pal, you and your girl started it.", Suga shakes off Jin's hand. "You have no right to mock Kitsune. You seem to be all talk but no bite... And you also had the nerve saying shit without Kitsune to beat your sorry ass right-at-this-moment.", he smirks. "Can you do something any more pitiful than that?"

And of course, Suga hits a nerve. Dae-hyun shakes off his girl and approaches Suga. He was taller compared to the savage but he can't beat Suga's cold gaze behind the mask. "I don't remember someone like you, an incompetent little shit being in the King's team hm? Are you a newbie hm?", he shoves Suga's shoulders.

Jimin, J-Hope and V gulped. "Uh oh."

Jungkook slightly raises his hand nonchalantly. "Uhm sir. I suggest you to not do that."

Suga stood still even after the shove, looking to the side then back up to Dae-hyun. "Ya... Are you talking about yourself motherfucker?", he shoves Dae-hyun back.

The two of them went in on it but each member from both teams tried to restrain them right away. They kept on pushing through their mates to throw more punches but then, the sound of a speaker pierced their ears.

"STAND DOWN.", shouted a familiar voice through the speakers all over the arena.

People gasped and they froze in place.

"That annoying voice...", Dae-hyun growled as he holds onto Suga's collar.

"You kitty-cats sure have the nerve to touch my members.", the voice chuckled. And then, everything went slightly chilly as there was a long pause.

Whispers and murmurs echoed.

"It's the king!"

"Kitsune's angry. What did that Saber kid do again?"

"This is getting too exciting!"

Dae-hyun lets go of Suga and shoves his members to the side as he approaches the balcony to yell. "And what are you going to do about it Kitsune?!", his laugh echoed. "Show yourself to ME unless you're hiding somewhere like a scared little puppy!"

Her smirk sent chills down everyone's spine. "If that's what you think then you're not even worth listening to. Instead of talking shit over there, let your dance do all of it then maybe I will bless you with my presence.", she chuckles. "Bring your new girl who's been selling our dance choreos while she was in the Pack."

"YOU SON OF A—", Dae-hyun began to fume out of anger. "Come out you coward!"

"Meet you at the battleground then. Only IF you make it through the other groups that is. UNDERGROUND SLAVES, LET ME HEAR YOU MAKE SOME NOISE!", and the intercom shuts off.

The Underground slaves cheered.

"Fuck!", the Saber leader cusses and slams his hands to his sides. "Move out Sabers.", he marches towards Mi-suk and grabs her by the waist. He then stares at the Pack and BTS, smirking but slightly annoyed. "Just wait the Pack. This time, I will win. And when that happens, I will make you bow down your head to me.", he narrows his eyes to Suga. "Especially you, newbie... Let's go!", he turns around and leaves with his members following him.

"That bloody piece of shi—", Suga yanks his arms from Rapmon and Jin. "I'm fine. I'm fine.", he lets out a deep sigh.

Tower and the twins silently stared at Suga with a smile while Gin rolls his eyes. "Well, that was impressive. To think that you'd hit that idiot. Call me impressed. Welcome to Eun-ha's hell bro.", Gin's blunt expression slowly softens and he extends his hand to Suga.

Suga stares at him then nods as he grabs Gin's hand and shook it. "Thanks.", he pulls away after a friendly second and cracks his knuckles. "That guy pisses me off.", he shakes his hands, relieving the pain that he got from jabbing Dae-hyun in the face.

"Ha ha. You'll get used to it. Fights happen here in the Underground on a daily basis. But you'll receive penalty if you cause trouble in here. You can get kicked out of the event too. The only place where you guys can go A1 on each other is inside the cage when the King pulls out the red card.", said Tower.

BTS tilt their heads, confused. Besides J-Hope. So, he enlightens his fellow brothers. "A red card is basically a signal done by the King. When the King pulls it out, you can go beat up each other inside the cage."

"What's the point of it exactly?", Rapmon taps his chin. "I've been an Underground rapper but not in this environment."

"To relieve stress.", Cheol-gyung nervously squeaked. "Out of eight years that noona has been in the Underground, she's been King for five years straight. I think she only pulled out the red card twice during that time frame. One was when she was in her senior year in high school then the other was like a year and a half ago when she clashed with the Red Lights' leader. Both incidents happened because she lost her temper."

Sang-hun hits him in the head and looks out in the open. Everyone was gathering now. "Guys. The battles are starting. Let's head down."

The J-trio Jungkook, Jimin and J-Hope started squealing again and sprinted down the spiral staircase with Chul-gyeong and the twins. Rapmon, Jin, V, Sang-hun, Tower and Gin sighed and followed them down.

Suga was the last one to follow but before he could even step on the stairs, someone pulls him back, making him stumble. "What the—", the person kept pulling on him and his vision went darker and darker as he gets pulled into darkness.

"Shh. It's me hyung.", said the voice he's been wanting to hear up close. It was slightly muffled because of the mask.

"Eun-ha?", he whispered. "Where have you been? I'm been worried sick.", he grabs her hand in the dark and pulls her into a hug. "I'd rather stay here with you but the guys already left."

"Don't worry. Gin knows. He's waiting for you at the end of the stairs.", Eun-ha giggled.

"I can't see you. Let's go somewhere bright.", said Suga, pulling her out of the dark.

Eun-ha pulls him back and shakes her head. "No. I can't. I can't show you myself yet till we get to the dancing.", she laughs. "My rules."

Suga groans. "Fine.", he slowly wraps his arms around her waist. "So... King. Do I have to call you that too?", he chuckles.

"No. Don't bother adapting to the customs here. That's an order as King.", Eun-ha's voice teased Suga.

In the darkness with the muffled music playing, Suga playfully bumps her to slowly push her against the wall.

"Really now hyung?", Eun-ha slides her mask upwards so that she can breath better.

"What? We got a few before it starts. You're not letting me see you so at least gimme something.", said Suga as he slides his arms behind her and lifts her up. "I can't see you since it's dark so..."

Eun-he's eyes glistened in the dark and she wraps her arms around his neck. "Ok. But just for a few."

And with that, their lips met as they began their intimate moment in the darkness.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 47.1K 44
"Oh please Jungkook, everyone knows you're just an innocent baby boy." "Well, I guess not everyone knows me then." ______________ You're a 24 year ol...
2.6K 116 5
"Tae.. hyung.. I.. I don't like you that way" Jungkook didn't know how to react. He didn't know what to talk anymore. Taehyung didn't hope either. Em...
99.1K 4.2K 37
{COMPLETED} park jimin is one of the most amazing dancers in the world, he is a very well known dancer and singer, and he has his own dance group th...
49.4K 3.7K 73
At one point in our lives, we all have to go on a long journey to figure out who we truly are and to find ourselves. ∙・•・•∙・•✿•・∙•・•・∙ Park Jimin is...