The Cute Tattooed Guy (Discon...

By shrunotea

❝He minded his own business until she bruised his ego.❞ _____________________ "He's hot," she pointed out, an... More

hahah
00: School
01: Introduction
02: Game On
03: Pranked
04: Slimes and Crimes
05: The Ruination
06: Mom
07: Crush
08: Pillow Tears
09: Teases and Surprises
10: Breaking Stereotypes
11: Advice
Covers
i'm sorry
12: Cigarettes and Smoke
13: Tardy
14: French Fries
16: Couzane
17: Cohesion
i n t e r v i e w : s i l v e r
18: She's Gone.
changes
19 : Darcy
okay guys

15: No Whipped Cream

3.3K 127 11
By shrunotea

*Please vote and comment*

"KASHTON," Arlo screamed, his shrill voice echoing throughout the hall, "where the fuck is my underwear?"

Arlo was looking for his striped blue boxers he got as a gift from his sister, and it was a very special gift.

'Make sure your house isn't covered in all your boxers Arlo,' she had said. And what did Arlo do? Exactly that.

"How the fuck would I know?" Kashton yelled back, and Jeff sighed in absolute exasperation, offering them dirty looks as he eyed his sandwich lustfully.

"Shut up you assholes," Jeff snapped, narrowing his eyes, "I'm trying to eat here."

"I CAN'T FIND MY UNDERWEAR," Arlo whined loudly and Kashton came out of his room, his hair was in a frenzy and his shirt was drenched with tears and mascara, and Arlo's complains made his mood even worse.

Note: Never make the mom of the house angry.

"You fucktard," Kashton growled, holding Arlo's boxers out for him, pointing at his bed, where the boxers lay neatly on the red bedsheets, and Arlo gave him a sheepish look before eyeing his shirt.

"What happened? Since when did you start wearing make up?" Arlo asked, pointing towards Kashton's shirt, which had mascara dripping all over it, "I thought I was the make up guy here."

"You are," Kashton nodded, pointing to the mascara, "it's my sister's. She's getting bullied a lot lately."

"Why?" Arlo asked.

"Because she's pregnant, you moron," Kashton offered his friend a scowl, and Arlo gasped.

"SHE'S PREGNANT?" Arlo screamed in surprise, and Jeff looked at Arlo, his mouth stuffed with food and his eyes widened.

"KASHTON IS PREGNANT?" Jeff screamed back, surprised, and Kashton facepalmed while Arlo cackled. They opened their mouth at the same time.

"NO I'M NOT!"

"YES HE IS!"

Kashton scowled and he brushed Arlo off, going back to his sister who needed him.

"Fuck off you imbeciles," Kashton scowled, "my sister needs comforting and my dire assistance. I can't keep a pregnant woman waiting."

Jeff's ears perked up as he swallowed a bite of his sandwich.

"Sheila's pregnant?" Jeff scowled, squishing the sandwich with his strong grip and Kashton nodded.

"She's not taking it well," Kashton said, and he pointed towards his room, alerting the childlike boys, "she's sleeping."

Jeff and Arlo nodded, and then Arlo looked around the house which all four of them had shifted in together recently, and he quirked and eyebrow.

"Where's Beck?" he asked Kashton, who shrugged nonchalantly, and Kashton went inside the kitchen and started cooking, and Jeff licked his fingers, just finishing his sandwich.

"What do you guys want for breakfast?" Kashton asked, raising his eyebrows, almost doting on the boys in a motherly manner, and then Arlo looked at Jeff and both of them smirked, as if it were a competition.

"WAFFLES!"

"PANCAKES!"

Jeff and Arlo growled at each other, and Kashton glared at the both of them, folding his arms and eyeing them closely.

"You idiot," Jeff hissed,"waffles are obviously much better than pancakes."

"No they're not," Arlo objected, "pancakes are the best."

"Are not!"

"Are too!"

"YOU BOTH DO THIS ALL THE FLIPPING TIME!" Kashton yelled, while Arlo and Jeff continued arguing whether pancakes or waffles were better.

And eventually, out of frustration, Jeff punched Arlo's cheek which left a bruise, and Arlo looked at him with the most furious expression Arlo could use.

"Not. The. Face," Arlo hissed, punching Jeff back and Kashton sighed facepalming even more.

"YOU DARE PUNCH MY AMAZING FACE?"

"YOU WEAR MAKE UP ANYWAYS!" Jeff screamed, punching him back.

"IT'S NOT LIKE I WEAR IT EVERYDAY!" Arlo yelled, hitting Jeff on his back, making Jeff growl.

Beck opened the door slightly, and he was about to come inside the house but as soon as he saw the fight, he would have turned back and would have ran away, but he saw Kashton's sister Sheila, sleeping with her hands on her belly, like an protective mother, which made him freeze.

These idiots dare fight when a pregnant woman is sleeping.

"Jeff and Arlo," Beck hissed, using a stern undertone which made them freeze.

They both looked at each other frantically, before pointing towards each other in blame.

"He did it!" they said in unison.

"Don't copy me you dimwit," they said again before growling.

"Drop it," Beck narrowed his eyes at them, "and hug."

"Ew."

"No way," Jeff said. "I can't hug," he looked at Arlo up an down, "that."

Arlo scoffed, "I'm hotter than you would ever be."

"Of course blondie." Jeff waved, brushing him off.

"Then no whipped cream for the entire month," Beck said, yawning and both the boys widened their eyes, their mouths hanging down.

"No whipped cream?" they both asked in unison, making Kashton laugh at their misery, and Beck shrugged.

"No whipped cream," Beck said nonchalantly.

Arlo and Jeff immediately hugged each other for the slightest of seconds, and then immediately let go of each other.

"Ass."

"Idiot."

And then once more, Jeff started eating and Arlo started reading a book, like nothing ever happened.

"Guess we're having eggs then," Kashton murmured, and Beck shook his head.

These idiots.

-

"How is Sheila, Kashton?" Beck asked, and Kashton's eyes gleamed in raw anger, and then he started driving the onions quickly.

"She's being slut shamed and bullied because of that stupid boy," Kashton snarled, "I'm always there with her but the moment I go to class, they taunt her."

"They spray painted her locker with words like slut, cocksucker and whore. It doesn't help that my parents kicked her out. And then all she has is me," Kashton sighed, is anger dissipating and his voice laced with worry.

Beck narrowed his eyes and he clenched his jaw, feeling furious.

Sheila never deserved all of that. She needed help and support.

The only ones who knew about this were Beck, Arlo, Kashton, Jeff and Zane. They knew the real problem, the real situation.

Lyra wanted to keep her child badly. And Kashton, being a good brother, supported her.

"She'll be fine," Beck replied, his deep voice vibrating with hope, yet worry. "She has us."

"Yeah," Kashton nodded, his red hair glinting in the sunlight, "she has us."

-

Beck walked to school with Silver, which made him a bit more cheerful than usual.

Silver was, well, happy. Even though they had barely talked, Beck wanted to be her friend. He didn't hate her, he simply got annoyed by her.

"Beck," Silver snapped her fingers in front of his face, "you there?"

Beck rolled his eyes.

"I'm standing right here, aren't I?" Beck replied, and Silver shrugged.

"Yes, you are. It's quite obvious, y'know."

"Mhmmm."

Silver looked at him, quirking her eyebrows.

"Did you hear what I just said?" Silver asked him, and Beck shrugged.

"Nope."

"You don't talk much do you?" Silver asked curiously, and Beck shook his head.

"Nope," Beck replied.

"Why did you want to be friends with me?" Silver asked suddenly, making Beck freeze and he looked at her. He safely decided to quirk and eyebrow.

"What do you mean?" he asked curiously, and he was somewhat amused by the way she drew a sharp breath, as if she was shy and was acting all confident.

"I humiliated you and I destroyed your rep. Why would you want to be friends with me?" she asked him, and Beck shrugged.

"I dunno."

And they left it at that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.4K 230 11
"I... Am here to see you.", I told him as I placed my hands around his neck. I could feel my heart beat getting faster but I had to keep it strong if...
1.2K 158 30
"He might hear you"my best friend said. "Hear what?"he asked from the back and the least I could do was shrivel at the hearing of his voice. "Somethi...
55.5K 872 38
Warning this book will deal with mental, physical and emotional issues and abuse so if you have a problem reading it then Don't read. "I told you tha...
9.4K 370 36
"What's your problem?" He asks darkly. "What's your problem?" I spit back. "Why do you keep following me?" He hisses. "I don't follow you!" I shout...