Intern~Mark(NCT) PT.1

De autumn9knk

Elyse is a new intern at SM entertainment where she'll be working with NCT, along side her best friend Frida... Mais

chapter oNe
chapter twO
Chapter three
chApter four
chapter fIve
ChapTer six
Chapter seVen
Chapter nIne
Chapter TEN😉❤
Chapter elEven
Chapter tweLve
Chapter thirtEen
Chapter fourtEen
Chapter fifEen
Chapter sixtEn
Chapter seventEen
Chapter eigHteen
Chapter niNeteen
Chapter twentEy
Chapter twentYone
Chapter twentytWo
Chapter twentytHree
Chapter TwentyfOur
twentyfiVe
TwentysIx
TwentyseVen
TwentyeIght
TwentynIne
ThiRty
ThrityoNe
ThirtytWo
ThirtythRee
ThirtyfoUr
ThrityfiVe
ThirtysIx
ThirtyseVen
ThirtyeIght
ThirtynIne
Fourty
Forty Uno (Joke smut skip?💁)
Forty Deux
Forty Three
PART 2

Chapter eiGht

698 17 2
De autumn9knk

"How do you feel now that you actually met them?"Frida asked as she plopped herself down on the couch.

"I like them alot..." I started as I walked my way to Frida.

"Yeah, I saw that... laying on Haechan?" She looked at me with a questioning face.

"What? I didn't mean to and he seemed fine with it, he's kind." I started to get irritated.

"Whatever you say, Elyse." Frida said as she bit into her cheese stick and grabbing herself the remote.

"What's on...Strong Girl Do Bong Soon? Okay." 

"Frida..." I said slowly turning my head to the right making eye contact with her cheek.

"Yes..." She said mocking me while turning her head and looking at me.

"So, if I am wrong about Jaehyun...is there anyone else you have a small crush on?" I said in a cute and innocent tone so she wouldn't hit me.

"Huh! Wha, what about you?!" She said sounding startled.

"There is! Isn't there?!" I pushed myself up and turned my whole body facing her.

"Well... I mean. There could be maybe two..." She looked away making me more excited.

"Who!!!!! Tell me, tell me, tell me." I sounded like a child in the candy store that wanted candy.

"You could say, you were not that far off..--"

"Jaehyun!!!" I interrupted.

"Yeah--but before you interrupt me with your I was right, I'm so smart nonsense let me finish. I think if we were under different circumstances then it maybe we would have a chance."

"First, I wouldn't brag and second, who says you can't like one another? and third, who's the other guy you like?" I asked so excited to hear who the second guy she liked because I honestly have no clue.

"One, you would, two, because of work, and three...Ten.."

When I heard her say Ten I think I might have stopped breathing out of shock.

"Now Elyse, tell me who you like off first impression." She said with this look in her eyes that made be back up a little.

"Um, well I just met them. But I guess I'll tell you one from each unit?" Frida nodded her head in agreement.

"In U~ Win-win, in 127~Johnny, in Dream~Jeno, and overall 2018... I would say Mark." I was a little hesitant when saying Mark because I have no clue but he intrigues me.

"Mark, you say?" Frida said with a smirk on her face.

I knew she would think this way.

"Not like that,Frida. It's because Mark and I are the same age, okay?" I said as I got up from the couch and made my way into my room.

I flung myself onto my bed and drifted fast to sleep.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

1.5K 57 15
"Perfect? I'm far from perfect" "You're perfectly imperfect" *** Things may look perfect from the outside, but nothing's really perfect. Park Seo-ah...
48.5K 1.5K 26
🖇 where two schools-an all-boys school and an all-girls school-come together for a special occasion hosted by both schools. what could go wrong? eve...
36.1K 2.3K 37
A story of Seo Youngho texting the wrong number. HIGHEST RANKING AS OF 08•12•18 #1 in Johnil
5.6K 145 19
The sequel to Intern~Mark(NCT) PT.1