Softy, shorty 🌟DISCONTINUED🌟

Od romanzepflanze

"Hyung, look how short he is." "Hey, pussy nigga say that to my face!" - In which Jimin and Jungkook meet Ja... Viac

un
deux
trois
quatre
cinq
six
sept
huit
neuf
dix
onze
douze
treize
quatorze
quinze
seize
dix-sept *
dix-huit
dix-neuf
vingt
Q&A
Q&A - Answers
vingt-et-un
vingt-deux
vingt-trois
vingt-quatre
vingt- cinq
vingt-six
vingt-sept
vingt-huit
vingt-neuf
trente
trente-quatre
trente- cinq
trente-six
trente-sept
Foreshadowing
Discontinuing

trente-et-un

435 19 4
Od romanzepflanze

author's POV

Today was the day.

Jahseh was nervously nibbling at his lip as the driver drove him and Ski to the airport. The two haven't heard from Jimin or Jungkook since Tuesday and it was currently Thursday. Ski trusted Jimin and let himself be surprised by whatever he had in mind.

Jahseh, on the other hand, was spamming Jungkook with messages.

After they arrived, Jahseh turned his phone off and headed into the airport with Ski. Jahseh was looking around to see if Jungkook was anywhere to be seen but he wasn't. They checked their luggage in and stood in the ridiculously long line to board the plane heading to LA.

Jimin and Jungkook were in the airport but they wore mask and glasses and hats to not be noticed. When Jimin spotted Jahseh and Ski, he vicously shook Jungkook awake, who was sleeping since they just had practice. Jungkook suggested they'd slowly approach the line.

Jungkook had told Jimin about Jahseh wanting to come out and Jimin liked that idea. They were going to come out at an airport. They took off all of their accesorries, including glasses and masks before heading towards Jahseh and Ski.

"Ski, I miss him." Jahseh said for the fifteenth time as they took baby steps towards the security check in. Ski groaned and replied,

"I miss Jimin too but could you like for once just shut it?"

Jahseh smiled and nodded, realising how annoying he must be. He wished he gave Jungkook a proper goodbye kiss or even hug. Anything would have satisfied him and his ungrateful heart.

The airport wasn't crowded and held an atmosphere of excitement as little toddlers were being dragged by their mothers and businessmen frantically talked on their phones. Jungkook enjoyed not recieving any attention just as much as Jimin did in that moment.

For a split second, they felt like normal humans but Jungkook had to ruin that.

"Jahseh!"

A quick turn to the right and there Jungkook stood, his arms wide open to recieve a big hug from him.

Jahseh's heart stopped when he saw Jungkook.

His soft brown hair covered his eyes, a loose white shirt slightly outlined his abs and a dazzling smile was plastered on his face. He ran into Jungkook's arms, hiding his flushed face.

Confused Ski turned around to see Jimin sheepishly standing a few meters away from him smiling. He walked up to Jimin, tucked him in and gave him a sweet kiss, a smile breaking out on Jimin's face.

"You're leaving today aren't you?" Jungkook asked as he cupped Jahseh's face. Fans started to gather around the pair as they talked. Ski and Jimin watched from the circle, holding one another.

The simple gesture, caught Jahseh's attention immediately as he got lost in his doe eyes and he nodded. Noticing, Jungkook smiled.

"Remember how you wanted to come out?" Jungkook whispered to Jahseh.

Gulping, Jahseh nodded not quite sure why Jungkook was mentioning this. Jahseh slowly removed Jungkook's hands from his face and laced them with his.

"Yes. Why are you asking?" Jahseh grew even more nervous as a mischievous smile grew on Jungkook's face. He scanned the area, seeing all the fans and he knew his plan would work.

"You love me right?"

"Yes, I do."

Jungkook leaned in and captured Jahseh lips, his grip on their hands tightening. Completely melting, Jahseh kissed back and cheers, cries and chants erupted from the circle. Some fans mouths hung low as the couple was openly kissing in public.

Jahseh pulled back, his cheeks a tender crimson. His mind went blank and he was speechless. Jungkook had a warm smile on his face as he looked at Jahseh who was trying to piece everything together.

"Everyone! I'd like to tell you something."

Jahseh's eyes widened as Jungkook faced the crowded, cameras all on him. His heart beat rapidly as the crowd silenced and everyone listened to Jungkook. He held onto Jungkook's arm and looked up at him.

Their eyes met as Jungkook looked down. He once again realised how much he loved Jahseh and pressed a soft peck on the shorter's lips sending butterflies to Jahseh's stomach.

"Jahseh and I are together."

Some people gasped, some just shrugged already knowing but the most of them cheered. The crowd went crazier as Jahseh pulled Jungkook to him, hugging his torso. Tears started to stain Jungkook's shirt as they hugged.

The negative fans were kept away from the couple by the supportive fans which Ski and Jimin found really cute.  A large protective circle formed around the couple.

The couple relaxed as their warmth filled their hearts. Slowly, Jahseh pulled away and Jungkook gently wiped his tears away, seeing a weak smile form on Jahseh's face. Their hearts pounded for one another and they knew that. They knew they fully loved each other.

"Plane 329 boarding to LA now." The intercom ruined their moment and brought a bitter feeling to the circle and the two boys.

A sad smile graced Jungkook's face as the realisation of Jahseh having to leave hit him again. They had to face the prejudice all alone in different continents, an ocean seperating them, but not their love.

"I don't want to go."

"I don't want you to either, baby."

The two stared at one another, their gazes soft. Jahseh went up to his tip toes, cupping Jungkook's face with one hand and connected their lips for their last time. Wrapping his arms around Jahseh's waist, Jungkook firmly kissed back, enjoying every second of it.

Jimin grabbed Ski's collar and pulled him into a kiss which took him by surprise. The pair fluttered their eyes shut and enjoyed the moment, their hearts molding into one.

The thing was that neither of them knew whether they were going to see each other again, whether their career would actually still work out and if people would accept them. They didn't know but they let themselve get lost in each other's touch.

Jungkook and Jahseh walked to Ski and Jimin, tightly holding hands. They were ready to go through the gate. Jahseh let go of Jungkook's hand and looked at him.

"Boyfriends?" Jahseh shyly asked avoiding Jungkook's eyes.

"Boyfriends." Jungkook said taking Jahseh's hand and kissing it.

The two sheepishly smiled at one another. Ski and Jimin clutched their hearts at the couples cuteness. Jahseh was the first one to go through the gate waving at his love for the last time.

Jungkook took a mental screenshot of Jahseh in that moment. The boys dreadlocks covering his eyes, his red oversized hoodie exposing his smooth collarbones, a happy and bitter smile grazing his face as he waved at him.

He was asolutely smittened with someone who seemed so rough and aggressive but actually was soft and submissive. He smiled to himself as he thought about his shorty.

Ski ruffled Jimin's blond strands and stared at Jimin, lovingly. Jimin returned the stare and smiled as Ski said,

"Text me lots, Jimin."

Not having heard his real name roll out of Ski's mouth for awhile, his stomach churned and he nodded obediently. Ski walked through the gate too and waved at Jimin for the last time.

Ski's smile made Jimin's already molten heart melt even more. He loved that boy so very much. He loved his mind, his care, his hold, his touch. Just every bit of him.

As Jahseh and Ski disappeared, Jungkook and Jimin couldn't help but feel heavy as this may have been the last time they were going to see those two. The last time their love would be this strong and alive.

Leaving the airport with a heavy feeling, Jungkook and Jimin just lost the love they had just recently gained.

-

helllo

i'm not dead or anything

anyway

fake love has me shook

and jungkook's riff in love maze

is so beautiful

jahseh and ski are gone :/

this could be the ending but i don't want it to be lol

maybe I'll make a sequel

or this story just continues

idk

loveeee youuu

byeeeee

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

167K 6.5K 24
"Your lips are as sweet as sugar~" Jungkook and Jimin are in love with each other the only thing holding them back is that they're both afraid to con...
15.9K 1K 18
Jimin and Jungkook meet under peculiar circumstances, jungkook finds the smaller male is hard to resist
635K 46.1K 74
"Your job is to make me laugh..not to fall in love.." Jeon Jungkook is a young, tall and handsome black haired king that rules over his palace alone...
798K 53.8K 81
"Oh baby...You make me want to risk it all" When it comes to marriage, love is what blossoms between the couple. Living life together and being there...