Demi Adopts A Blind

By film-nerd

Five taunts. One blind girl. One famous singer. One killer. Put them all together and you get a action pack b... More

Demi Adopts A Blind
Chapter 2: Jamie Lovato The Blind
Chapter 3: Adopting Her
Chapter 4: What Does She Look Like?
Chapter 5: Shopping
Chapter 6: Ice Cream Lovatics And Who Is She?
Chapter 7: Twitcam
Chapter 8: Meteor Showers
Chapter 9: Jasmine And He's Back
Chapter 10: Don't Leave Me
Chapter 11: Jamii Day
Chapter 12: Marissa
Chapter 13: First Taunt
Chapter 14: Alec And Scars
Chapter 16: Tyler
Chapter 17: School
Chapter 18: Faith
Chapter 19: Flashbacks
Chapter 20: Jasmine Santiago
Chapter 21: Second Taunt
Chapter 22: You Wouldn't Dare!
Chapter 23: The Date
Chapter 24: The Chambers Twins
Chapter 25: Meet And Greet
Chapter 26: Eyeballs
Chapter 27: Videos And Diamonds
Chapter 28: Te Amo Mami
Chapter 29: Fire
Chapter 30: Third Taunt
Chapter 31: My Story
Chapter 32: Texas And Challenges
Chapter 33: Horses, Best Friends And Training
Chapter 34: Never Been Hurt
Chapter 35: Mom
Chapter 36: Watching It All
Chapter 37: The Race
Chapter 38: Winning, Pink, Tattoos And Kill Them
Chapter 39: Poison
Chapter 40: Forth Taunt
Chapter 41: Lost Her Memory
Chapter 42: Please Remember Who You Are
Chapter 43: Photo Shoot
Chapter 44: TCA's And She Remembers Me!
Chapter 45: Meeting Fifth Harmony And Little Mix
A/N
Chapter 46: Concert
Chapter 47: Road Trip
Chapter 48: Doctor Demi
Chapter 49: Little Games
Chapter 50: Gunshots
Chapter 51: Cheering Her Up
Chapter 52: Drawing
Chapter 53: Last Concert
Chapter 54: Fifth Taunt
Chapter 55: Injuries
Chapter 56: Coma
Chapter 58: Gift Searching
Chapter 59: Heartbreaking Letters And Goodbyes
Chapter 60: Final Fight
Chapter 61: Surgery
Chapter 62: Eye Sight
Epilogue

Chapter 57: Training

2K 132 7
By film-nerd

~Demi~

It's been a month, and Jamie's birthday is almost here.

For the last month or so, she's been training at the gym, fighting for hours non stop.

I had to bring her to the gym, I already have three holes in the walls at home and my punching bag at home is no use.

Everyday she gets more angrier when its getting closer to her birthday and it's scaring me honestly.

Everyone has healed and are doing well. I've been going to the gym with Jamie too, working out mostly and watching her.

Her personal trainer was in the hospital because apparently Jamie beat the crap out of him so bad he pressed charges.

I had to pay for his medical bills and everything.

So now, she's beating the shit out of punching bags and anyone who wants to fight with her.

I sigh, pinching the bridge of my nose as she breaks the punching bag.

"Baby, calm down. Your breaking everything." I say softly as I walk up to her, grabbing her face in my hands as she breathes in heavily.

"I can't Demi, I need to train. I need to fight if I'm going to win, I need to kill him." She says, grabbing another punching bag before starting to punch it again.

I step away from her, a little hurt. She's been distancing herself from me these past weeks and I'm getting worried. It hurts, she doesn't talk as much as before, she was angry and took her anger out in the gym.

I'll jump of my joy if she calls me mom again or say something more then two sentences.

It's like she knows something is going to happen, and doesn't want to me to get hurt or involve.

"Jamie, what the fuck are you doing?!" I snap back to reality and found Cher standing next to me, how did she get here?

"Cher?" Me and Jamie say in unison and look at her confusedly.

"What are you doing here? Aren't you suppose to be working on your new album that's coming up?" I ask her but she waves me off.

"I came to check on Jamie, the album can wait. Jamie, tell me what you are doing." Cher says and cross her arms over her chest, I look back at Jamie as she stop punching and drop her head.

"Holding back." She murmurs and Cher glares at me, I raise an eyebrow.

"Demi, you should let her let go. She's clearly holding back because she doesn't want you to end up getting hurt, she needs to let out steam." Cher says and takes off her shirt, leaving her in a sports bra and shorts.

She grabs some strings and wrap it around her hands before walking up to Jamie.

"She put her personal trainer in the hospital! Wasn't that enough?" I say and put my hand on my hip.

"Clearly, it wasn't. Jamie, don't hold back. Take your anger out on me, I repeat don't hold back. You've been holding back for too long." Cher says and puts her fists up, Jamie senses she does that and does the same.

"You sure?" Jamie says, a little concern.

"Yes, just go all out but don't kill me." Cher says and Jamie nods.

I bit my lip, this wasn't going to be pretty.

"Fight." I say and Cher does the first move.

She jumps, her arm pulled back and she superman punches Jamie in the face.

I gasp, bringing a hand to my mouth as Jamie tumbles to the floor. Jamie spits out blood and gets up, she strains her ears as it was super quiet and narrow her eyes as she tries to listen for Cher.

She turns around quickly and punches Cher in the stomach, sensing her movements.

I watch with pain eyes as Cher and Jamie found roughly, both hitting each other that made them bleed or bent over in pain.

"Demi, what is going on?" I heard Lauren whisper next to me, I flinch and look at her with wide eyes.

The girls were here as they watch Cher and Jamie fought with concern.

"Shh!" Cher snaps as she grips Jamie in a headlock.

I quickly whisper to them but my eyes never left them. "Jamie's holding back and Cher wants Jamie to put her anger on Cher, so they are fighting."

They nodded and look worried as they stand next to me.

Jamie's face and neck were red, she was struggling in Cher's grip.

"Cher," I croaked as Jamie went even more red.

Cher smirks. "Don't squirm, it'll only make it harder. Come on, take me down or tap out." Cher says.

"Tap out!" I yell but Jamie refuses to tap or give up.

Instead, she wraps her arms around Cher neck, gripping her before throwing her on the ground, slamming her on the floor.

Cher grunts and Jamie straddles her, immediately attacks Cher with punches.

Cher defends herself and moves her head to us. She points at Lauren and signals her to come in.

Lauren sucks in a breath before nodding. Lauren takes off her shirt, leaving her in a sports bra and basketball shorts before going in.

Jamie senses another person and lunges for them. Lauren sucker punches Jamie while Cher stands up, getting behind her and wrapping her arms around Jamie, trapping her.

Lauren stands in front of Jamie before starting to beat her up.

"Oh god," I whisper. "I'm going in." As I was about to go in, Cher shakes her head at me.

"Don't come in Dem-" She was cut off as Jamie took the chance to caught Cher off guard, she elbows Cher in the stomach, uses both legs to kick Lauren away from her before sticking her leg out, making Cher trip and fall to the ground.

Lauren stumbled before going back to Jamie, Jamie whips around, her leg shots out and kicks Lauren in the jaw.

Lauren falls to the floor, cradling her bleeding face.

Jamie goes back to Cher, grabbing her hair before pulling her head up, she jabs her knee into Cher's face.

Jamie stands up, grinning at the two of them. "I win." She chirps happily as they both groan in pain.

"I'm gonna sit out for the rest of the day." Lauren says, waving a hand but winces as a pack of ice was place on her throbbing cheek.

"Damn Jamie, I think I chip a tooth." Cher says, touching her bleeding mouth.

I sprint over, grabbing Jamie's hand and our stuff before dragging her away.

"Okay, thanks for letting Jamie beat you up, I'm gonna take her now. Hope you feel better soon, bye!" I say and ran out of there with Jamie.

I grip the steering wheel as Jamie leans her head against the window, eyes closed.

"You okay? You took quite a beating." I say softly and reach over to grab her hand but she pulls her hand away.

Hurt flash over my face at her action and I pulled my hand back, driving with both hands.

"I'm fine." She murmurs and sighs.

I glance at her with hurt and concern, instead of going home, I drove to a cliff, it's one of those places that not many people know of and stumble upon if you know where you going.

I grab Jamie's arm and tug her through the forest to the cliff, when we got there, a nice breeze blew over us as it started to get cloudy.

"Come on, sit on the edge with me." I say to her, she shrugs and sits on the edge with me. Our legs dangle and I look down at the waves, pointy rocks were at the bottom.

One wrong step and you can plunge to your death.

"Where are we?" Jamie ask softly from beside me, her eyebrows were lifted in confusion as she strain her ears to listen.

I open my mouth to tell her but she holds up a hand, she closes her eyes.

"Let me think." She says and I close my mouth, looking at her as I swung my legs back and forth.

"Beach? No, beaches don't have rocky places. But it smells like the beach and there's wind so we're close to the coast. Maybe we're on a cliff?" She says confusedly and my jaw drops.

"How did you know?" I say and try to take her hand in mine but she pulls it away, she shrugs.

"I just use my senses." She murmurs as I nod.

"Well, I brought us here so you can let out steam." I say and nudge her shoulder with mine.

She frowns. "How?"

"Scream."

"Okay."

One. Two. Three. Scream.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.2K 406 13
I think the title explains itself. Drabbles and one shots about Dilmer. Skip the first 2 or 3 bc they are crap. Send me requests! Enjoy.
779K 12.7K 76
Karoline used to have the perfect life, money, loving parents, friends in school. One day everything changed, the one thing that can run its way in t...
19.3K 806 27
"I only have one life and I only wanna live it with you" After Justin gets arrested he's sent on a tour to be the Dj. Whilst at first he thinks it's...
25K 743 10
Three popular girls and Three newbies? *hOw cliChÉ* • This book is heavily unrealistic af. • Includes harsh stuff because i don't know what was wrong...