I will do things MY STYLE...

Da aleena_10

Rosaline Alexandria Wells was the eldest daughter of duke Wells and duchess Wells .She was the fiancé of the... Altro

AUTHOR's NOTE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20

CHAPTER 3

10.6K 340 159
Da aleena_10

The capability test was actually held in the garden of the palace.

All the kids who were 12 was supposed to test their magic level and attribute.

(Magic is differentiated into common ,rare and legendary.

Common-Fire, water, air, earth.

Rare-Shape-shifting,telepathy,mind control.

Legendary-light, darkness.)

All the children were standing in a line.We have to place our hand on the globe.The colored particle and the intensity will show us the magic that we possess.

The crown prince Andre de Silva was sitting near a tree with his best friend , Darius, the royal knight captain's son who is supposed to be his bodyguard ,Louis,the foreign minister's son, Matt-the son of the academy principal and my little brother.

Seriously all of them are really good looking .Its like staring into a paradise. That's when I locked my eyes with the prince. I quickly wiped my drool away and repositioned myself.He started walking.

Maybe he got bored.

Wait isn't hw walking toward me.

"hey you are my fiancé aren't you.Nice to meet you.My name is Andre de Silva."

"Hello.My name is Rosaline Alexandria Wells.Pleasure is all mine".

Afterwards he introduced all his friends to me.All them are really good people.But because of my training,I had to put up a fake attitude.I don't think they like that.

After talking they just went back.

All the girls whom I met in the parties were there in the test and are still trying to curry my favor since I was going to be the future queen. Even though it is annoying I have to put up with it.That's my life.

Except for one ,Lycaria von Kelp.She was all alone standing there without a care on the world. Even  though she looked out of place.She looked so confident and free. Something that I deeply wished for.

"Who does she think she is?How dare she look at the prince." said Clarrisa.

"Who is that? I asked.

"That is the illegimate daughter of Baron Kelp,Lycaria von Kelp."

"Doesn't she look like a goody two shoes."

Even Andre seems captivated by her.I could see his eyes twinkling from here.

Young love!!sigh

Arent I suppose to oppose it.Thats right.This is not supposed to happen.Lets meet her.

"Hey.Are you lost"

She looks so cute.She got smooth pink wavy hair which reaches till her hip and captivating green eyes.She looks like a goddess unlike me.Wow she is hot...

"Hello my name is Lycaria von Kelp.Its nice to meet you.You are the fiancé of the crown prince right.I am so excited to meet you Rosaline"

"How did you know".Well that's creepy.

"Its just that just that that's right  I mean everyone heard the news right"

"Right"

"Eventhough it wont last long"Lycaria whispers..

That's double creepy."Anyway good to see you too"

Suddenly she falls down and starts crying.

I hate when people cry .I stopped crying when I was 9.I don't know what to say.

While I was thinking people started crowding.

"That's right.Teach her a lesson Rose-sama."

"That will make her know her place"said someone else.

"No I mean she fell own her own"

"That's right "She sobbed"Its not Rose sama's fault.Its my own fault.I slipped and I fell own my own"

"Yeah listen to her Its not my fault."I said with confidence.

"How could you bully her Oneechan" asked Ron.

SO NOW I AM A BULLY.GREAT .

"How could you slander your own sister.Did you see me push her.Did anyone she.She fell on her oen.Its her own fault.How can you blame it on me.Even she said it."

"That's right Rose-sama didn't push me."

"See..Now do you believe me ."I said confidently.

Is he even my brother. Why am I even asking that question.Do I even belong in the family.

First of all why are they making a big deal just because someone fell.Just spit on the wound and there you go that's it.No need to make a big fuss about it.

How do I know that.Forget it.I accept it I am weird.

"Are you satisfied now after hurting this innocent little girl"Andre said angrily.

"What's your name angel"

"Lycaria"

"Don't worry,lycaria.I wont allow anyone to hurt you.Now get up"

She blushed.

"Please line up children.Height wise."

Andre gave me a cold look and went with his friends and Lycaria to line up.

She turned around and smirked.

Well she is the only one who supported me.

I wish I could be her friend and I think she also want to otherwise why would she turn.

The only thing that I don't understand is why she did she smirk at me maybe it is some kind of a code.

So I smiled back with gratitude.

But all of them looked coldly at me.

I went and joined the line.

Lets start with Roseline Alexandria Wells.

I went to the elder and placed my hands on the globe.

Suddenly the globe was filled with smoke and few amount of blue dots.

"Rosaline got weak magic level of 15.Attribute-water-10%,space-90%."

For humans ,the maximum magic level is 100 while it is different for different kinds.That doesn't mean the one with maximum level is powerful. Their  skill and attribute also play a major role.

Space is the weakest magic  in Garentia. It is considered really weak since it can only be used to store things and contains no other purpose.only a 2 out of a million will be a space mage.

Eventhough it is a rare type of magic,it is not included in the chart since it is useless.

So I got space magic and the lowest magic level.SO WHAT.AS IF I CARE.

All the girls started snickering. Some people started laughing. My family looks disappointed since others are humiliating them considering he is one of the strongest mage.My so called father went to the king and started talking.Maybe about the engagement.

Let them taunt as much as they want,I am not a loser.I will never be.

Only those who give up are the real losers. Anway that's what..... who said that to me???

So then came Lycaria"Magic level=80,Attributes-light,air,fire"

All of them stopped talking. Andre looked proud.My brother praised her.His friends started clapping.

Well.I mean I am proud of her. She is a prodigy.She is not mentally strong.If she got low magic aptitude I don't think she will handle it well. 

Even I congratulated her."Good job Lycaria."

"Thank you".

I think she became shy that she went to hide behind Andre.

So cute..

But I don't understand the reason Andre is glaring at me.

Oh wait a minute.Did she get scared of me.I knew it I got a scary face.

I just went back.Today sucked.I made one of my potential friend candidate scared of me.

But why does she smirk at me as if she won over something. I don't get it.

It seems I am one of the weakest among this batch of students.So what if I am weak on magic,I will excel in something else. No one is perfect.Let me look at my positive points.

thinking

I got it.I am one of the best tree climbers in Garentia.No one can defeat me in tree climbing.My record is 8 seconds.BEAT That.Even Anne-san said in her town the best tree climber could only climb it in 15 seconds.I miss Anne-san.(sighs)

See I am gifted.Why don't others see it....

Well Andre got magic level 90 attributes fire and wind. Following him is my brother with level 85 and attributes water and wind .Then all his friends. How could they all be so OP...

Atleast my parents will overlook my failure with my brother's success.

Eventhough my brother is two years younger than me.He awakened his magic abilities therefore he had to test magic with us even if he is just 10 years all.What to say my brother is a genius.

When I went back home.I was welcomed by a slap by my mother.What did I do to deserve a slap by her.

"Are you even my daughter.It is not possible.How can I give birth to such a weak and pathetic being"

"Only because the crown prince got a higher magic level that your little weakness was forgotten by the king.Did you know how hard it was for your father to convince the king after your little performance"

"On top of that how dare you bully a little girl who got thrice as much as magic power as you.Even the prince want to dissolve the engagement and get married to that angel.Why cant I have her as my daughter.But your father somehow convinced the king.Now one more mistake.It just wont be slaps."

"You got that"

How dare she scold me like that

"Yes Mom"

"Don't call me that. It makes me remember that you and I are related"

"ok"

Suddenly father I mean Duke Wells came

"Listen brat,In any case your engagement is getting dissolved.I will disown you and make sure your life is a living hell.Got that"

"Yes sir"

"Good."

I got no more tears to cry.

I just went to my room.

The next three years I just attempted three or four parties since the duke was sacred that I will mess up the engagement but when I was 16 he can no longer hide me because it is mandatory for all to attend the Solaria academy.

Well since I was bored all these years I actually learnt all the portions to be learnt for the next three years. I am just great.I even learnt to control my water magic eventhough it is just a little ball but I am happy.Well My tree climbing record became 5 sec.Now I can confidently say no one can beat me in that.

Well now its time for  me to enter the academy....

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

691K 35.2K 83
Do you think a mere human can win against fate? You probably read a lot of stories where a reincarnated person succeeded as a villainess. Most reinca...
8M 465K 173
Rei, a former samurai lieutenant is reincarnated into the body of an 8 year old, who happens to be the main villainess in a romance novel for foreign...
11.6K 296 26
Warning : Gore, mass murderings, assassinations, tortures and inhumane actions. Read at your own risk. MC died in real world and when he regained his...
MissFortune Da Rosiquen

Narrativa Storica

3.7K 98 17
"Here's a little reminder, Wife. You are going to perish." Rosamund, the Daughter of the Duke, the Young Lady was fairest of all the nobles. Who kne...