JUST ONE NIGHT - VSOO - ✔

By mooiyxz

-and it all happened because of one single night, just one night and hell broke loose and their lives changed... More

00
01 : So Hot
02: Party People
03: Partition
04: Beautiful Girl
05: Young Gods
06: Knew You Were Trouble
07: Fantasy
08: Wine
09: Night Changes
10: From Now On
11: Fresh Pair Of Eyes
12: Talk To Me
13: Okay
14: Jerk
15 : I Love You
16 : Rain
17 : Fall Apart
18: Sweet Creature
19: Haughty Girl
20: Girlfriend
SINGULARITY
22: Secrets
23: Pahinga
24: Sexy, Can I?
25: My Boy
26: Feelings Are Fatal
27: Her
28: Him
29: Dive
30: Embarrassed
31: Ocean Eyes
32: Bawling
33: This Is Home
34: Heartbeats
35: Temporary
36: Porcelain
37: Scenery
38: Home
39: Jamais Vu
40: Hope Not
00 EPILOGUE : Orbit

21: Late Night Drive

4.7K 261 201
By mooiyxz

WARNING:

DIDNT PROOF READ, WILL PROOFREAD TOMORROW MORNING. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK OR U CAN READ THIS TOMORROW AND IT WILL BE A BETTER VERSION.

OKAY GOOD NIGHT OR DAY!

KIM JISOO;

"Are you okay?"

Jisoo was suddenly confused at him, she thought what he wanted her to say sorry because she did almost run over his girlfriend.

"Yeah, why wouldnt i be?" She questioned that made Taehyung let go of her wrist and heaved out a sigh.

"Well...nevermind. Good night then." Taehyung said and marched to his room, upstairs. Leaving Jisoo very confused.

It has been a week since that incident and Taehyung and Jisoo barely saw each other because he always go home late because of the project he was currently working on, sometimes he goes out of town and back to seoul in one day and just crash at the nearest hotel in fatigue.

Jisoo was about to go make breakfast for herself when she saw Taehyung lying down on the couch while watching tv, like he was sulking.

She was suprised to see him home, in the past few days, Jisoo wakes up with any trace of Taehyung that she's already used to it.

"Yah, why are you here? It's tuesday, arent you going to work?"

Taehyung just shook his head no and pouted his lips more that made Jisoo's forehead crease.

'What's wrong with him?'

"Well get up if you want to have breakfast." Jisoo said and continued to the kitchen.

"As far as i remember, you dont know how to cook anything except ramen." Taehyung said and sat ip while hugging a pillow, she shot a glare before returning to the pancakes she was mixing.

"Excuse me Kim Taehyung, you were not like home for a we-"

"What do you mean i wasnt?!-"

"Well you technically wasnt but whatever, anyways, since i'm jobless. I decided to learn how to cook! and i'm pretty good at it."

A little later, Jisoo was done preparing and Taehyung was dragging his feet to the kitchen counter with high chairs where they always eat.

Jisoo anticipated for an answer but Taehyung just ate delicously everything that was in front of him.

"Tss, how does it taste?" She asked, Taehyung threw her a glance before raising his thumbs.

Jisoo was contented and started eating too.

"I'll wash the dishes." Taehyung said and grabbed the plates.

"It's been a week and i wanna get dalgom back!" Jisoo exclaimed that suprised Taehyung that he almost broke a plate.

"Jesus christ Jisoo! Why so sudden?" He asked and continued to wash the dishes.

Jisoo kept her chuckle in, she was just doing it for gag. She actually met Dalgom yesterday because she visited her parents.

She was just breaking the ice.

"I've just got him for 2 days and mom already borrowed him, it's unfair." Jisoo said and playfully pouted.

"Sure do what you want." Taehyung said and finished washing the dishes and went to his room.

"Arent you suppose to go to work?" Jisoo asked, "No, i'm too tired." Taehyung said and closed the door to his room.

Jisoo rolled her eyes and plopped unto a couch when her phone litted up.

Lisa

pack your clothes, we goin on a roadtrip tomorrow!! and oh get tae get to go also since jimin and jungkook is also going and they said so.

Jisoo jumped from the couch and jumped around.

"Thank god!" She said and jumped more in excitement.

'I THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO ROT IN BOREDOM!'

She rushed to Taehyung's room and knocked repeatedly.

"We literally just saw each other, what do you want?"

Jisoo raised her brow at him and questioned him, why he was so salty and all.

He was about to make a retort when he stopped.

"Anyways...pack your clothes. We're going on a roadtrip, Lisa said and you're friends will be there and they're asking for you.".

"I'll talk to them." Taehyung said bluntly and closed the door, suddenly Jisoo felt really worried why he was so salty.

But he didnt seem angry nor salty to her, more like sad. Just really sad.

Jisoo grinned when she suddenly conducted a plan in her head.

--

"Dinner's ready. Let's eat." She said and knocked on his door.

"I'll eat later."

Jisoo grunted before using her secret weapon which she found earlier while finding butter.

She tried to open the door with several keys and the last key she tried was the one that worked.

"Of course ugh- Taehyung-ah-" Jisoo stopped midway her sentence when she noticed he was sleeping. A smirk crept to her lips as she tiptoed to him.

The smirk slowly faded when Jisoo noticed the dried tears on his cheeks. She became speechless all of the sudden.

Jisoo heaved out a sigh and just pulled the blanket up to his cheek before leaving the room.

'I'll just do it later i guess, i mean it is still pretty early.'

While waiting for the clock to hit 12, she fell asleep.

"Shit!" Jisoo said and sat up from her short sweet slumber.

"Damn it, its one in the morning already!" She murmured to herself as she putted on a beige coat over her beige turtle next fluffy sweater, Jisoo grabbed her phone and wallet and ran to the next room and as she almost kicked the door open there she stumbled on was Taehyung who suddenly got up.

"What's going on?!" He said abruptly as he rubbed his eyes.

She held in her chuckle before going to his closet.

"Wear this and this and go out as fast as you can hurry!" Jisoo said exaggerating her words a bit, as expected. Taehyung just laid back down.

"Yah turmoil! I said get up and dress up or do i have to that myself also?" She said sassily as she slowly approaches him.

"Ughh why, it's goddamn one in the morning Jisoo." He said and slowly picked up the clothes Jisoo told him to wear.

"Ask that yourself, why are you obeying me all of the sudden Tae?" Jisoo asked with a mischevious smile.

"Ugh get out, i'll change. Or do you want to see it too?"He asked with a smirk that made Jisoo blush.

"Uh, No. Pervert. Hurry up!" She exclaimed and ran downstairs.

"The nerve of that damn guy."

Jisoo blew ran her fingers through her hair before plopping unto the couch. Not much later, Taehyung went out with a mask and sunglasses.

Jisoo bursted out laughing at the sight of Taehyung.

"Why the hell are you wearing sunglasses? It's damn one in the morning!" She said and held her stomach, laughing. He rolled his eyes before grabbing her wrist and pulling her outside.

"Hey stop! You dont even know where i'm suppose to take you!" Jisoo exclaimed that made him stop.

"Okay where?"

She grinned and it was her turn to pull him.

Because they were running, they got to the bus stop in no time!

Jisoo pulled him in and sat just before the last seats.

"Where are we going?" Taehyung asked as he sat next to the window with Jisoo sitting next to him.

"To a convinience store."

"What?!"

Jisoo wiggled her eyebrows at him before he gave up on her and rested his head on the window.

He grinned faintly, watching the Seoul lights pass them by made him feel lightened up a little bit.

Taehyung glanced at Jisoo and just at the right time, he moved closer to catch her head unto his shoulder.

He held his chuckle in and fixed her position.

'Look at her. Dragging me out and then falling asleep.'

They stayed like that for a while, and just a couple of 'Taehyung catching Jisoo's forehead' along the way when Jisoo woke up.

"Ah!"

It startled the both of them that made Jisoo giggle, she stopped hen she realized they passed it.

"Ah damn it! Come on Taehyung!" She said and stopped the bus.

Jisoo ran ahead Taehyung, finding her convinience store.

"Finally!" She said and pushed the door to open and breathed in the air conditioner that greeted them.

"Seriously? You woke me up for a trip to a convinience store?"

Jisoo scoffed and turned around to face him.

"Yes i seriously did because i think you really need some comforting and believe it or not, this convinience store is really comforting."

He was about to reason with her and her childish antics when Jisoo covered his mouth all of a sudden.

"Damn it Kim Taehyung. Just shut up and sit down on one of those seats."

He had no choice but to just slump on one. Jisoo skipped through the stalls and grabbed some jjajamyeon for a change and a couple of sodas. She paid for it and sat in front of Taehyung.

"This place makes the jjajamyeon 100 times better!" She exclaimed and started to eat, Jisoo didnt eat dinner because she fell asleep waiting for the evening to get old.

"Why are you so hungry?"

"Why arent you? We both didnt have dinner so why are you still mediocre?"

Taehyung's eyes widened at her statement.

"What?! Why didnt you eat?!"

Jisoo raised her brow and took a bite then pushed it down with a soda.

"And?"

Taehyung heaved out a sigh and pushed his bowl of jjajamyeon towards Jisoo.

"Eat mine. I dont have any appetite anyways."

She wanted to refuse, but having another human being in her made her want two more servings of jjajamyeon.

"Alright. Atleast don't just drink your cola with an empty stomach."

Taehyung nodded and got up to get some chips and beer.

Something was wrong with Taehyung, Jisoo knew that but she just cant squeeze that out of him.

She stood up and cooked some ramen as she payed for it and also the beer and chips that Taehyung got.

(this legit. korea convinience stores actually have that.)

"Here, something to not make you that drunk atleast."

"Just eat it-"

"For petes sake Taehyung. You're human too, you need atleast proper food in your body."

As he was about to disagree, she shoved a spoonful of jjajamyeon in his mouth since the ramen was still hot.

"Fine." He murmured as he chewed the jjajmyeon and swallowed it, Taehyung finally felt really hungry.

As he finished eating, he started drinking his cans of beer.

Jisoo was tempted to drink some, but she cant.

Taehyung smiled as the silence between them was actually comforting. Jisoo was on her phone or eating while he was wallowing his sorrows with beer.

As Jisoo noticed that Taehyung was getting drunk, she stood up.

"Let's go home. Its 4 o clock. Just an hour from now. Lisa will pick us up at home with your friends for the roadtrip." Jisoo said and shook his shoulder a bit.

Taehyung stood up that made Jisoo feel so inferior all of tge sudden because of his height.

"Let's go then!" He said and pulled her out, Jisoo waved bye at the unnie in the counter that she knew for a while now.

Exactly as they arrive at the bus stop, the bus was there. Jisoo almost didnt tap her wallet because Taehyung was so aggresive, pulling her wrist.

"Slow down!" She exclaimed only to get pulled at the very last seat.

As she sat beside Taehyung, Jisoo murmured inconherent stuff but it was probably about how very wiggly he is getting.

But her train of thoughts was cutted off when a head softly fell on her shoulder.

'Oh gosh.'

Jisoo slowly tilted her head to fix Taehyung's on her shoulder.

She flinched when Taehyung entangled his arm with hers.

Her breathing suddenly stopped.

'What is wrong with me? and him?! Who told him to get so drunk?! Ugh. Atleast he's smiling, he's comforted now atleast.'

Jisoo looked at him slowly, carefully so she wont wake her up.

She took the sunglasses on his chin and putted it on her own head since she didnt have a bag with her.

Jisoo felt her cheeks fluster with pink tint when Taehyung snuggled closer to her.

'Oh god.'

this was a pretty long and fluffy chapter, wasnt it?

hi @ cemfaye, i hoped this chapter actually did make up!

22 ; .......

"Dare? Okay then... Tell me a secret."

"What? what kind of a dare is that?"

"What? You're questioning the game now? Jisoo, we're under a  big blanket with a flashlight on and you're questioning the gam-"

"Alright!"

'We laughed together and my heart suddenly just
felt so soft.'

'everything was just so precious and all. i dont want it away from me. that's how it felt. but nonetheless, i felt so lighthearted.'

i used that gif and cropped it because it was a holy moment for us vsoo shippers and we cannot let that moment day, and besides. look how precious tae's smile there!

so damn different with this!

have a good one guys!

also credits to vsoo.enthusiast on insta for the pic on the mm!

-moon

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.5K 1.1K 27
Two people meet in an unexpected journey. They found love in each other. But they where unaware of the upcoming tragedy which will change their life...
59.4K 2.5K 10
Two exes that are college students and still share an apartment 4 months after breaking up. They haven't gotten over each other and both of them have...
1.9M 107K 63
They never thought one drunk night would end to something like this.
23.1K 1.4K 23
Wherein two people who get annoyed seeing each other. What will happened if they end up together. A Vsoo au