Queen Of The Predacons

By BlackShadowOf1

One day an escape pod landed on earth and autobots went to investigate the signal. Who do they find? Read to... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chpater 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
A/N - Tagged
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Author note (Not an update)
Not an update.
Chapter 22
Not an update(my art)
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
I'm not dead yet (Author's note + art teaser)
Chapter 25
Chapter 26

Chapter 14

1.9K 48 2
By BlackShadowOf1

Good thing is that Lighting Shadow accepted my apology completely and our friendship is starting to restore but she warned me to not do this kind of thing again. I accepted her warning cause what else could I do to restore our friendship.

Currently I and Lightning Shadow were training and I'm trying to use my new clawed servo as much as possible. Ratchet demanded me. I was brought back to reality after Lightning had hit me with her beast form tail sending me to the ground. I looked at her in confusion as she walked closer.

"Focus Magnus! If you don't focus on battle then you would be dead in no time." Lightning remarked in my head as I stood up and nodded. She attacked me again but I dodged by rolling aside. "Now that's what I'm talking about." She said and released her green fire. I dodged again but it managed to get me from my shoulder. I hissed and transformed my left servo to a blaster shooting her back.

She grinned and jumped up flickering on the holograms that looked like herself. I didn't know which one was the real leader. Before I could choose she roared and swiped with her talon deactivating the holograms.

I hit my back against the training room wall. I tryed to stand up but Lightning pinned me against the wall and I couldn't move anywhere. "I yield." I gave up making her huff. She noticed my shoulder and licked it as it started to heal.

She released me and shifted back to her bipedal form before helping me up. "I think that's it for today." She said and I nodded before we went out of the room.

Sorry for a short chapter. I just didn't have any ideas anymore.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.3K 2.5K 18
After a Decepticon escape pod crash-landed on Earth, a new mystery was beheld. A sparkling. Upon her arrival, her new sire, Soundwave, has found that...
10.4K 168 34
Radiowave's escape pod crash lands on the barren planet at the same time as the Lost Light are looking for their fallen crew members. Her carrier and...
1.7K 87 18
Before any Autobots or other Deceptions arrived to Earth, the Decepticon's malevolent lord arrived. His optics landed on an agent with deep roots in...
51.4K 746 32
Later, shortly after the events of the episode 'Masters and Students', Ratchet picks up a Cybertronian signal heading towards Earth's atmosphere. Wan...