The One That Got Away (Punk F...

Od smileyourepretty

They met two years ago. They used to be in love. But all they had was summer love because she had to go back... Více

The One That Got Away (Punk Niall Horan) - Sequel to Teenage Dirtbag
HOW TO VIEW PRIVATE CHAPTERS
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
QUESTIONS
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Epilogue - Part 2 (THE END)
ANNOUNCEMENT (EDITED)
NEW REYALL STORY (LAST ANNOUNCEMENT)

Epilogue - Part 1

68.6K 1.8K 4.8K
Od smileyourepretty

THANK YOU SO SO SO SO MUCH FOR EVERYONE WHO HAS BEEN WITH THIS STORY UNTIL NOW :D

HERE IS THE EPILOGUE YOU'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR, WELL, AT LEAST THE FIRST PART. I JUST WANTED TO SAY THAT THIS WILL BE SET IN THE FUTURE AND EVEN THOUGH IT MIGHT SEEM LIKE EVERYTHING IS HAPPENING TOO FAST, KEEP IN MIND THAT THE EVENTS ARE LITERALLY MONTHS APART.

PLEASE READ AND COMMENT THROUGHOUT THE CHAPTER SO I KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS THINK !

ALSO, PLEASE WATCH THE TRAILER ON THE SIDE FIRST! AND THE PICTURE IS HOW THE COUPLES ENDED UP!

--

Rey's POV

May 23rd, 2019

"You alright in there?" came Soph's voice from outside the bathroom.

"Yeah. I think so."

"You think so? What do you mean you think so? Is it positive or negative? Did you even pee on it?"

"I did, but I'm afraid to look at it."

"Jesus fucking Christ!"

"You're the worst roommate ever I swear to God." I muttered as I flushed the toilet and went to wash my hands, placing the pregnancy test upside-down, so I wouldn't get to look at it.

I mean, yes. I had a few pregnancy scares during the past three years, but they were always negative. However, you don't just start craving grapes in the middle of the night and you don't throw up in the morning when you haven't been drinking the previous night.

I handed the pregnancy test to her after I exited the bathroom and Justin looked over her shoulder.

"So?" I asked, chewing on my nails as I looked at their expressionless faces.

"It looks like you're going to have a little Niall running around in like nine months." Soph answered and turned the stick to show me the blue plus.

"Fuck."

So this is what my life had come to. I was one day before graduation and of course I had to find out that I was pregnant.

But before I get too much into that, let me tell you how everyone has been doing.

Literally everyone, except of Amy, Ryan, Soph and Justin moved back to England.

Jake and Max were about to hit three years of being together. Jake was playing for Manchester United and Max was still doing porn, even though Jake quit two years ago because One Direction was slowly getting big.

Liam and Katherine moved in together last year, in the same apartment complex as Niall. Katherine was officially a dancer for Jessie J and was currently on tour, while Liam also played for Manchester United.

Zayn moved to London after his junior year and after One Direction had finished their second American tour to change his master and get an art degree. Last summer when I went to London I found out that he had been dating a girl named Perrie, who was majoring in drama.

Sean and Jade had been engaged for a few months now, and they were planning on getting married in July. Sean was a PE teacher at a private school and Jade owned an really famous art gallery in London.

Kaylee and Hannah got married the day same-sex marriage got legalized in England, they didn't even get engaged first, they just went for it. Kaylee owned a private kindergarten and Hannah was just starting her own clothing line.

Jake and Sasha got engaged during my sophomore year but they broke up last year and now they got back together, but were taking things slow because she cheated at a party. Jake was a lawyer and Sasha worked with Kaylee.

Louis and Harry had been married for three years and have been parents for a year, since they found a surrogate back at the beginning of my junior year. Louis was the official CEO for a very famous record company and Harry was basically his sugar baby, staying at home with their one-year-old Tommy. They had a nice house right in the heart of Manchester.

Amy and Ryan have been together for four years officially when they got married one night in Vegas. Amy was a well-paid shrink in Philadelphia and Ryan was an accountant at a law firm.

Soph and Justin got an apartment in Brooklyn during our junior year, which was a five-minute walk from college, and I moved in with them because they had an extra room. They were both graduating with me tomorrow.

Niall and I celebrated our three-year anniversary last month, and we had unprotected sex, so that's probably why I was now pregnant. I was graduating tomorrow, and was planning on moving to Manchester with Niall and the others.

Speaking of Niall, he graduated last year and got an offer from Manchester United, just like Liam and Jake. One Direction broke up the moment Zayn left for London, and they mutually agreed that it was better that way so there was no tension in case you were wondering. He also bought the Derby football club because he could. I didn't see him that much for the past year, but he would usually visit me twice a month for a few days.

Eddie lived with his dad and his current girlfriend in New York, so at least I got to see him. He was going to school in Manhattan, and was now finishing second grade.

Niall was supposed to fly in tomorrow for my graduation, together with Jake and the others. And I was scared as fuck to tell him about it because I had no idea how he would react to the idea that he was going to be a dad at 24.

Let's just hope he won't break up with me and freak out, because I knew he wasn't that excited about the idea of marriage/kids/future.

~~~~

The next day was a bit chaotic because the graduation ceremony was starting at twelve and I found out that whole family was also coming. And yes, that included my mom and dad.

Oh this was going to be fun.

I was dressed up with a black dress, black pumps and a white blouse that was loose enough not to show off my small tummy.

I spotted Niall and the rest of the people that came to see me in a corner of the big garden. He had crutches because he had an accident during last week's game against Chelsea and was obligated to sit on the bench for the next month. He had a knee surgery three days ago and literally anything touching his left knee could damage his career.

He looked amazing, just like the last time I saw him. His hair was up in a quiff; he had a light stubble and was wearing a leather jacket, a simple white t-shirt and black jeans with converse.

Reyall: http://www.polyvore.com/happy/set?id=126542061

He turned his head when my mom pointed me out as I walked towards them. He smiled and leaned his head down to peck me before I turned to my family.

I hated that I was actually obligated to talk to them. Like, no thank you.

"Where are grandma and grandpa?" I asked my mom when I saw that they weren't actually there.

"Um, grandpa's in the hospital and grandma's with him."

"What? Why?"

"He had a heart attack last night before they got on the plane. But he'll be alright. Don't worry sweetie." Mom said and I didn't know what to say or how to react to this.

We ended up going to a fancy restaurant in Manhattan, with my parents, Liam, Katherine, Chris and Chloe, who had been his wife for a year now. Their first wedding anniversary was coming up next month and they were planning on going to Hawaii for a week. They invited Niall and I to go along, but I wasn't sure if I really wanted to go.

I was starting to get really anxious about telling Niall, because I didn't even have a plan. I had no idea how everything was going to go down, mainly because I didn't want to tell him with everyone at the table.

My dad would probably choke on his food and die right there, so it was best if I held out until the end and pulled Niall in a corner.

Or maybe I could tell him tomorrow at the Knicks game we were attending.

"Rey?"

"Huh?" I asked, snapping out of my inner monologue.

"Do you want champagne?" Niall asked and the waiter shot me an annoyed look.

"Um, no thank you."

And I hoped it didn't seem suspicious that I was turning down booze at 22. I unbuttoned one of the buttons from my shirt because it was extremely hot.

Niall was sitting next to me at the table, and he turned his head to say something to Liam, but his eyes stopped on my cleavage.

"What?" I asked, crossing my arms.

"Did your boobs get bigger?"

"Uh."

Shit.

"No. I'm wearing a pushup bra." I lied and he bit his lip, asking finally Liam about our flight back to London.

The subject changed to Chris' company that was apparently a huge success and allowed him to buy them a new house in Manchester.

Niall realized that I wasn't really talkative during dinner, so he asked me if I wanted us to take a walk before we returned to my flat, where I was supposed to start packing.

I accepted, because I really had to tell him now. If I didn't do it, he'd figure out eventually (probably when an infant would come out of my vagina), and he'd get really mad for not telling him before.

And I was sure I was overreacting; maybe he would get excited about being a father. Maybe he'd like the idea of a small, screaming, crying, puking, pooping child that looked like us combined running around his apartment for the next eighteen years.

I'm in deep shit.

"You okay?" he asked, stopping to turn and look at me.

"Yeah, why?"

"You seemed really distracted all day today, that's all."

"I uh-I need to tell you something."

"I do too, actually. But can we sit down? Because my arms are starting to get numb from these crutches."

"Okay."

We found a bench in a park not far from where we were, and it was actually pretty relaxing; the sun was just going down and the sky was sort of orange, and it was warm.

"You go first." I said before he even had time to open his mouth.

"Oh-okay? I guess."

He sounded really nervous and that made me nervous and go into panic mode because he looked extremely serious, which meant that he was about to tell me something which he wasn't sure how I was going to react.

"The past three years that we spent together have been the happiest years of my life, I'm not even kidding."

He nervously laughed and I frowned, not sure where he was getting at.

"And um. I know that I haven't really told you I loved you-mainly because I was scared that I would fuck it up, you know. Like I always do. But. I do. I really-I love you. I remember I fell in love with you six years ago, that night at the festival when you sat on my shoulders. I still think I remember what you were wearing. Um. A white top and jeans and those boots. Then you took my snapback to put it on your head and smiled down at me. And I smiled back. But then you left and I swear to god those two years were the worst of my entire life. I literally couldn't-like. I got over it, a few months after. And I thought I was finally starting over but then I saw you on that couch and you fucked me up, because I found out you had a boyfriend and I was so fucking angry because I knew you'd find someone better."

I watched him, surprised about his confession and unable to say anything because my heart was literally beating into my throat.

"And then there was that on time, when I realized. Uh." His voice was a bit shaky. "We were at Christmas lunch at my dad's house. And all I could think of was how beautiful you looked with that white dress on. Then we went out for a smoke so I could look at that cut on your wrist and I told you that you were too beautiful to cut your skin. And you told me that I was too beautiful for lung cancer. That's when I knew."

I faintly remembered Niall staring at me after I told him that.

"You knew what?"

"That I wanted to marry you some day."

I stared at him in shock and I felt like I would start crying if I responded. But I tried anyway.

"But you said-you said that marriage is where it all goes wrong."

"Not when you're with the right person. That day I realized that you were the right person for me. Because even though I was temperamental, had anger issues and was totally fucked up, you still stayed. You stayed when you told me you loved me and all I did was nod, you stayed when I pushed you away and you stayed when I really needed you too, even though I never said it. But I'm saying it now."

I held my breath because he literally got up and then down on one knee, reaching for something in the inside pocket of his jacket.

I held a hand over my mouth because I knew I would burst out crying.

"I know I don't deserve you, but we can make it work and I will try my best to make you happy because that's what you've been doing for the past few years, even though you got nothing back."

He pulled out a small, black box and opened it, revealing a ring with a square diamond in it.

"So will you-"

"Fuck yes." I said, not even waiting for him to continue.

He let out a relieved sigh as he took the ring out and slid it on my right ring finger, where the promise ring in the shape of a heart was too. He gave me that ring right before he went to London after he had graduated.

I stood up and he did too, losing his balance but managing to hug me nonetheless. He wrapped his arms around my waist, picking me up to kiss me.

"Are you crying?" he asked after he put me down.

"Your eyes are glassy too!" I protested and he smiled, shaking his head.

We started kissing then, and we didn't pull away for a good minute, until he had to sit back down because his knee was hurting.

"Oh my god you kneeled down on your left knee!" I said and he rolled his pants up to reveal his long, dark red stripe that was left from the surgery. It wasn't bleeding.

"It hurts like hell but it was worth it." He smiled. "So what was it that you wanted to tell me?"

Here it goes

"Um. Okay. Please don't freak out."

"Did you cheat on me?"

His face turned serious.

"What? No! I-I'm pregnant."

He stared at me for a moment.

"Ha-what?" he asked, and I knew right then that he was about to freak out. "Is this a late April fools?"

"No, Niall. I'm serious. I'm pregnant."

He didn't say anything after that, he just stood up and walked away with his crutches.

The walk back to my flat was filled with tension and I was on the verge of crying because he seemed so disappointed about it. He didn't even bother to look me in the eye, he was looking straight ahead.

And I was angry with myself because I couldn't even be happy about the fact that we got engaged now.

When we got to my flat I went and hid in my room so Justin and Soph wouldn't see my ring. Niall came in too and leaned his crutches against the wall, before he sat down on the bed.

I chewed on my upper lip as I watched him thinking deeply about something, like he wanted to say something but didn't know how to.

"Niall."

He looked up at me.

"I want to name it Noah."

"What?"

"The baby. Girl or boy, I just want to name it Noah."

I was shocked and speechless.

"So-you don't-you don't hate me for getting pregnant?"

He shot me a confused look.

"Why would I?"

"Because you literally walked away after I told you!" I exclaimed.

"I was just-I still am a bit surprised and, I don't know. But I definitely not hate you. I mean, I don't really think if I'd mind having a cute little me or you."

He smiled.

"Really?"

He nodded and brought me closer by my hips. He bit his lip and looked up at me as he slid his hand under my blouse, touching my tummy.

"That's our baby in there."

And his voice was so adorable I couldn't help but push him back on the bed and get on my knees.

Later that night, when he was spooning me, he whispered 'I love you so much princess.', probably thinking that I was asleep.

I just smiled.

~~~~

The first person I told was Jake. I sent him a text as soon as I got up, because it just dawned on me what happened a night ago.

Rey: so Niall proposed and I'm pregnant [picture]

I attached a picture of my right hand and then I just waited for him to reply. He called me literally ten seconds later, probably because it was around three pm in England and he had nothing better to do than stay on his phone or watch Netflix.

"Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasss bitch! Yaaaas!" was the only thing I heard for about three minutes straight.

I heard Niall groan and shift around to turn his back to me so he could sleep.

"How did he do it? Oh my god! Wait. MAX!"

I heard shuffling, voices and then I was told that I was put on speaker.

"Okay. Speak."

"Well we were sitting on a bench and he kind of told me these really cute things and then he got down on one knee and proposed!" I said and Jake squealed, probably hitting Max in the process.

"Jesus." Niall complained and put his pillow over his head.

"So when are you guys getting married?" Max asked.

"Uh, I don't know yet? Because-"

"I knew it! Didn't I say it? Three years ago at that party? Didn't I tell you?"

"Well, you actually said we'd make attractive babies, not that-"

"We'll see about that too! Oh my god I'm so fucking exciteeed! Max, go pop open that Vodka bottle."

"You drank it yesterday."

"Fine, then that Tequila bottle."

Jake and I spoke for ten more minutes, and after I promised him he could come with me when I went to the doctor to find out the gender of the baby, he hung up.

We told Justin and Soph at breakfast, and they freaked out, like we expected them to.

"So wait now you're going to get married? Oh my god!" Soph said and I shrugged, smiling.

We then spent three hours on the couch, watching cable TV and eating Chinese takeout for brunch because I felt a sudden craving for that. Around three I started packing because we had a flight to London two hours after the Knicks game.

"Can you hurry up?" Niall asked from the door as he watched me trying to pick out the top to go with my jeans and boots.

Everyone: http://www.polyvore.com/basketball_game/set?id=126602947

"I can't figure out which one to put on!"

"Why not? They both look good."

"But one's really tight and one shows my stomach and I look fat now because my belly is showing!" I complained and turned away from him.

"Are you serious? You're pregnant, not fat. And even if you were fat, who cares? Just pick one or else we'll miss the first quarter and I'll lose my shit."

I sighed, finally pulling the black long sleeved crop top over my head and stuffing the other one in one of my big suitcases.

"My mom is definitely going to comment on my stomach." I told him and he rolled his eyes, taking my suitcases and his duffle bag.

"Niall, you need to use your crutches. I can carry my own bags."

"As long as you have a human being inside of you, you won't carry one single pound."

"Oh so you're going to be one of those dads." I said and laughed as he limped out of the room, pulling two suitcases behind him.

I carried his crutches and the rest of our luggage down with Justin's help. After we filled the rented car with our stuff, I hugged both Soph and Justin before I got in the drivers seat.

I drove us to Madison Square Garden, where we met up my parents, my brother, Chloe, Liam and Katherine.

I could see my mom eyeing my revealed stomach suspiciously, but not saying anything.

As we stood in line to get in, Niall leaned over to whisper in my ear:

"If she says something rude I'll slap her."

"Be my guest." I laughed and he nodded smiling.

We had floor seats, thanks to Niall and Liam who knew the owner of MSG, since they performed a sold out show here a year ago.

I could see a few men with cameras right on the other side, taking pictures of us and I felt a bit self-conscious. I also tried keeping my hands in my pockets or between my legs so nobody would pick up on the fact that I was engaged.

I was waiting for the right moment to tell everyone that. And it was kind of exciting but at the same time terrifying.

"Everything alright baby?" Niall asked halfway through the cheerleader's routine.

"Yeah." I said nodding.

"Do you want anything? I'm going to get some food." He said after the first quarter.

"Uh, water."

He frowned but got up and left, apparently his knee was better and he didn't need crutches to walk anymore.

I eyed my mom curiously when she sat down in Niall's seat, between Liam and I.

"How are you doing?" she asked and I knew right then that she wanted to ask something that's probably been eating at her for a while.

"I'm uh, fine? You?"

"I just wanted to say that I'm so proud of you for graduating with such high marks and getting a literature degree."

"Thanks?"

I knew I should give her the benefit of the doubt.

"So there's no problem with gaining a bit of weight because of stress and everything." She continued.

Whoop

There it is

"I haven't gained weight." I told her and she actually poked my stomach.

I swatted her hand and she gasped, gripping into my right wrist, bringing it up to her eyes.

"Is that-" Liam started, because he'd been listening in on the whole thing apparently.

"OH MY GOD!" my mom screamed and a few people turned to us. "Oh my god! You're engaged! Oh my god!"

My dad got up from his seat next to my brother and came to inspect the situation.

"You're engaged? To Niall?"

"To who else?" I asked sarcastically.

"That is so wonderful! Oh my god!" Katherine butted in and came over to hug me. Liam and Chloe did too.

"This is so-my baby!" mom said excited and gripped into my dad's arm.

"So I guess this would be a good time to let you know I'm also pregnant." I told them and my mom let out an inhuman squeal.

"I'M GOING TO BE A GRANDMOTHER! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD!"

"I need to have a talk with Niall." Dad said and Katherine was freaking out.

They all started to talk at once, asking me questions and congratulating me.

"So I brought you popcorn too because..." Niall said, making an appearance.

Everyone stopped talking and just stared at him.

He stared back, and then looked at me.

"You told them, didn't you?"

I could only nod in response.

~~~~

We went to the doctor a week after in moved in with Niall in his penthouse in Manchester, accompanied by Jake who was filming everything and couldn't stop talking.

"You're more excited about this than I am." I said laughing after we got called to go in.

Dr. Montgomery instructed me to lay down on the bed and pull my shirt up to my breasts. I did as told and then she spread some cold lotion over my belly.

Jake had trouble breathing and Niall looked really nervous.

"Before we find out what it is, what would you like it to be?" I asked him as the doctor started her job.

"I don't know. A boy? I think." He said. "You?"

"Same. But I wouldn't mind having a girl either."

"The baby seems to be healthy, but he's quite small, that's why you're barely showing."

"Well after a month-" I started but she interrupted me.

"You're almost four months pregnant, Ms. Parker."

"What?! But that's-how."

"Didn't we have sex on your birthday?" Niall asked and my eyes widened.

I remembered that we did in fact have sex on my birthday after going to the club, and then I threw up the next morning due to too much alcohol in my system, and that's probably why the pill didn't work.

"So everything's going to be okay though, right?" Niall asked.

"Yes." She answered before she looked at me.

"Would you like to know the sex of the baby?"

"I feel like I'm going to pass out." Jake said and sat down.

"Sure." I answered and she looked at the screen.

"It's going to be a boy." She smiled.

~~~~

September 6th 2019 

"Niall." I mumbled, rolling from my side to my back.

"Hm?"

"I want strawberries."

"Now?" he groaned.

"Yeah."

"It's literally midnight and I have a game tomorrow."

"And I'm literally hungry." I said and he whined.

"Fine. I'll get them myself." I mumbled and got out of bed, placing my hands on my stomach.

I was seven months pregnant and if he thought that the fact that he wasn't going to get up would stop me from getting the food I wanted he was terribly wrong.

I was capable of walking down the street to the grocery store and get myself a pound of strawberries.

"Wait, baby. I'll." He sighed. "I'll go."

"Really?" I asked smiling, even though I knew he'd end up going.

"Yeah."

He got out of bed and went to put a shirt on over his sweatpants, before he slipped into his Vans and grabbed his wallet from the top of the dresser.

"I'll be right back."

I smiled at him and laid back down on the bed when I heard the front door close.

But then I got anxious and got up, walking to the big mirror in the corner of the room and turned on the light. I stood sideways in front of it as I ran my hands over my prominent belly.

I hated the way my stomach was so big, and I was extremely scared of getting stretchmarks. I felt the baby move and sighed, knowing that once Noah came out I was going to go back to normal. But still, Niall and I hadn't had sex in like two weeks and that was the biggest time we'd ever gone without touching each other.

I pouted and felt tears well in my eyes, probably because I was over emotional during pregnancy, but still. I walked to the bathroom and stepped on the scale.

54.4

My eyes widened because I'd literally gained five kilograms since I got pregnant.

I laid down on the bed and stared up at the ceiling after I turned off the lights.

Maybe he doesn't like me anymore now that I'm fat and can barely move

I heard him come in ten minutes later, and walking into the kitchen, then to our room.

"What's wrong?" he asked when he saw me curled up in a ball on my side of the bed.

"Nothing."

"Liar."

He climbed on his knees on the bed over to me, and sat down right in front of me, placing the bowl of strawberries between us.

"Here."

"I'm not hungry anymore." I mumbled and he frowned.

"What? Are you kidding? Why?"

"Because I'm fat and that's why you won't even come near me." I said and his eyebrows shot up, face getting worried.

"What the fuck are you talking about?"

"I weighed myself and I'm ten five kilograms heavier."

"Yeah, because our baby is like three of them?"

"Then why haven't you touched me in like two weeks? Because I got fat, that's why."

He rolled his eyes and placed his hand on my hip.

"Because I don't want to hurt the baby. You have no idea how many time's I've gotten myself off these past two weeks."

"Really? So I don't gross you out?"

"Of course not." He said and placed the bowl on the bedside table so he could lay down next to me. He stretched an arm out so I could place my head on his chest.

"I can't wait to have this baby." He told me and I smiled. I always loved him saying that.

"Why?" I asked and took the bowl from the bedside table so I could place it on top of my belly.

He laughed at me as I ate.

"So I can do guy things with him. I can teach him how to skate or play soccer and when he's old enough we can talk about the hot girls in his class. Or the hot guys in his class. Or both, who knows."

I smiled as I stuffed my mouth with strawberries.

"And I'll never compare him with any other kid or tell him that he could've done better, because that shit hurts. And if he wants tattoos or piercings before he's 18 I'll let him."

I placed the empty bowl back on the bedside table and pulled the blanket up to my shoulders.

"You're going to be a great dad."

He placed his hand on my belly, stroking it.

"I'll try."

~~~~

November 17th 2019

Noah James Horan was born on November 17th; at 11pm. Jake and Niall were in the delivery room with me (I had no idea how Jake managed to sneak in but all I knew was that he kept screaming 'push!').

Noah had light brown hair and deep blue eyes and was so cute I wanted to hold him forever.

He had exactly three kilograms and got a ten out of ten from the nurse.

"So who are going to be the godparents?" Niall asked me later that night when Noah was sleeping in my arms and we were the only ones in the room.

"I was thinking Louis and Harry? Because they're the only married couple we know that has a kid right now."

"And they're rich as fuck." Niall added, agreeing.

I rolled my eyes and looked down at Noah.

"Do you think we'll be good parents?" he asked and sat down next to me, before spreading his legs out so we could cuddle.

"I hope so."

We got home five days later, and we already had a nursery ready for him in the extra bedroom. We asked Louis and Harry whether they'd like to be the godparents and of course Harry accepted without a second thought. And then Louis of course said yes too, because if Harry wanted anything, then Harry would get it.

I placed Noah in his crib and turned around to face Niall, who already pulled me in by my waist so he could kiss me.

"I can't believe we have a baby." He said against my lips and smiled, before he picked me up so he could carry me to our room and drop me on the bed.

"Wait, condom." I told him once we were both naked and he was on top of me.

"Eh, fuck it. M'gonna pull out and come down your throat."

"Okay then."

~~~~

December 20th 2019

Apparently that 'fuck it' was Niall's worst idea yet, because one month later after I fainted on a photo-shoot I found myself in the doctor's office.

"You fainted because you were dehydrated and it was too hot on set."

"So everything is alright?" I asked as she went through my file.

"Oh, and you're also four weeks pregnant."

I fainted again.

I had no idea how Niall would react this time, because he was coming home from a game against Real Madrid tonight. I made alfredo chicken for him, his favorite meal, and set the dinner table in the kitchen.

I played with Noah for a bit, before I fed him and just after I put him into his crib to sleep, I heard the front door open.

"Baby, I'm home!" Niall yelled and I smiled, walking out of the nursery to go and greet him at the door as he dropped his luggage.

He cupped my face and started snogging me until I was out of breath so I had to pull away.

"Do I smell pasta?" he asked grinning and I nodded.

"Made your favorite."

"What's the occasion?"

"You coming back. The fact that we're getting married in a month and that our baby is really cute."

"I'm going to get undressed and then I'll join you yeah?"

"Sure babe."

He pressed a kiss to my temple, before he walked towards our bedroom. He checked in on Noah and then came to sit down at the table, wearing only a pair of sweatpants.

"Do we still have some wine left?" he asked and I nodded, pointing to the cupboard.

He got the bottle of red wine out and popped it open, before he sat back down, pouring it into his glass.

"You want some?" he asked and started stuffing his mouth full with pasta.

"No thank you."

"Why not?" he frowned and I gulped, because here it goes.

"Because I can't drink."

"Why can't you drink? The only exception is when you're p-"

He stopped and I watched his eyes widen comically, hand stopping halfway to his mouth.

"Aren't you going to say anything?" I asked, getting a bit nervous.

He chewed on his lip before he properly swallowed the food.

"We're going to need a bigger place."

~~~~

May 24th 2020

So six months later we were officially moving into a big house right across from Louis and Harry, since the man who previously lived there had moved out.

It had four bedrooms, five bathrooms, a living room, a kitchen, a big garden, a pool and it had two floors.

The baby was due in approximately two months and I was starting to get really bad back cramps every once in a while.

When we told Jake, he started screaming and jumping all over the place, crying like it was his own actual child. My mom took it the same way.

"We should go to the doctor tomorrow." Niall said that night while we spooned in our bedroom.

"Why?"

"I know I said I wanted it to be a surprise, but I really want to know if it's a girl or a boy."

"Okay." I agreed, hoping it would be a girl this time.

~~~~

Niall held my hand as Dr. Montgomery did a sonogram.

"Oh no." was all she said as she looked on the screen.

"What?" Niall and I asked at once, looking at her worried.

"Is the baby okay?"

"Yes. She is."

"So it's a girl?!" I exclaimed and the doctor nodded.

"However, I detected two heartbeats on the sonogram."

"Excuse me?" Niall nervously laughed.

"You're having twins. Sort of."

"Is this a joke?"

"No, Mr. Horan it's not. But it seems like the babies have different due dates, since one of them is much more developed than the other. Would you like to know the sex of the other baby?"

"No, we're good." Niall said.

"So when is the other one due?"

"The first one is due July 22nd, and the other one is due in three months."

"Is that even possible?"

"Yes Mrs. Horan, it is. It means one of the babies was conceived while the other was already in the womb."

"Well fuck."

~~~~

July 22nd 2020 – 11pm

I was lying in bed in the delivery room, waiting for my painful contractions to get more and more frequent.

They hurt like hell and the ten people that were in the room, making a lot of noise were not helping me.

"Fuck!" I groaned when one of the contractions got really painful. "Everybody shut the fuck up!"

The room went silent.

"Someone call the nurse I think I'm going to-fuck!"

"She's having the baby! SHE IS HAVING THE BABY!!!" my mom screamed while she was holding Noah, who had no idea what was going on.

"I think this would be the proper time to say that we're having twins." I said as the doctor came in, followed by two nurses.

"WHAAAT?!"

But they were already rushed out of the room, except of Niall and Katherine, who actually wanted to witness 'the miracle of birth' too.

"So what are we going to name her?" Niall asked as he held the small baby girl in his arms.

"How about Nicole?" I said.

"I was thinking Jade." Niall admitted and I smiled.

"Nicole Jade Horan then." I said and Niall nodded.

She had blonde hair and blue eyes, and we agreed that Jake and Max (who were now engaged) would get to be her godparents.

"How can she have blonde hair if we're both brunettes?" I asked the doctor once Niall and I were ready to go home two days later.

"She may have gotten her hair color from her grandparents, it is possible for certain features to skip a generation." The doctor explained and then reminded me to come back in four weeks so I could give birth to our third baby.

It was fucking crazy that we were at our third child in four years of being together.

"We're like a baby factory." Niall said a month later, while he was holding my hand in the delivery room.

"Tell me about it. I think we should start using condoms from now on." I told him and he agreed, laughing.

"Okay Mrs. Horan, you should start pushing now." The doctor said and I did as told, and soon enough I heard crying coming from between my legs.

"It's a boy! Oh my god it's a boy." Niall said and the doctor let him cut the umbilical cord, before they washed the baby and wrapped him up in a blue blanket.

They handed him to me, and then we started thinking of baby names. He liked Dylan and I liked Ryan, so we named him Ryan Dylan Horan. He looked a lot like me, because he had dark brown hair and matching eyes. And then we decided for Sean and Jade to be his godparents, since Jake and Sasha were godparents to our wedding.

~~~~

August 12th 2021

Noah started walking one month after Ryan was born, and his first word was 'dadda'. Of course Niall freaked out and started filming him repeating that word over and over.

Nikki's first word was 'mommy' at eight months, and she started walking one month later. Now Niall and I were in a contest (sort of) to see which one of the two words would be Ryan's first word.

We were all on the king sized bed in our bedroom, watching Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, which was Nikki's favorite movie, when it happened.

I was showing Noah some photos on my phone from when he was a two month old baby, and Nikki was watching the movie while sitting on Niall's back, who was lying on his stomach.

Ryan was currently on his stomach too, because he was used to copying everything Niall did apparently, even though he was more like me; clumsy and shy. It was funny, seeing him sucking on his empty bottle.

"Ryan baby do you want mommy to go fetch you some more milk?" I asked him, but I knew he probably wouldn't reply.

"YAAAS!" he said and both Niall and I stared at him in shock.

"Oh my god." I said, bursting out in a hysterical laugh, which was then joined by Niall.

"That's it, we're not letting Jake babysit them ever again."

That night as we laid in bed, I couldn't help but think how incredibly lucky I was to have Niall, and such a beautiful family. Ten years ago I would've never even imagined I'd get this far.

"What are you thinking about?" he asked and shuffled closer to me on the bed.

"Stuff."

"What stuff."

"About how great my life is right now."

"Mhm." He hummed in agreement and pecked my lips.

"I'm worried though, because in about thirteen years they'll be teenagers and they'll be moody and I don't know how I'm going to deal with that."

"We're going to do fine, yeah?"

"Yeah."

"And we were teenagers once too, so we'll know what to do."

"Or what not to do."

"Exactly. Now go to sleep because they'll wake us up in approximately three hours."

I closed my eyes.

"Goodnight, love you." I said and he pulled me closer to him.

"Love you more princess."

----

FOLLOW THEM ON TWITTER/INSTAGRAM/TUMBLR SO YOU CAN SEE WHAT HAPPENS TO THEM IN THE FUTURE EVEN AFTER THE STORY ENDS, I WILL STILL BE POSTING

Follow Rey on Instagram: http://instagram.com/rey_parker

Follow Rey on Tumblr: http://www.rey-parker.tumblr.com

Follow Rey on Twitter: https://twitter.com/rey_parker

Follow Niall on Instagram: http://instagram.com/nialltdb

Follow Niall on Tumblr: http://niall-tdb.tumblr.com

Follow Niall on Twitter: http://twitter.com/niall_tdb

Follow me on Tumblr: http://myonedirection-1dff.tumblr.com

----

OKAY SO I WANT TO KNOW YOUR THOUGHTS ON THE FIRST PART? LIKES? DISLIKES?

ALSO, PLEASE LET ME KNOW HERE WHAT YOU GUYS WOULD LIKE TO SEE IN THE NEXT (LAST) PART! I WAS THINKING ABOUT MAKING SMALL LITTLE 'PARTS' ALL THROUGH THE NEXT CHAPTER ABOUT DIFFERENT EVENTS, FOR EXAMPLE: FIRST DAY OF KINDERGARDEN, NIKKI'S FIRST BOYFRIEND ETC.

Vote/comment if you want me to continue :D

xoxo,

Ronnie

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

206K 6.2K 77
You know all the fanfics where Niall is a punk bad boy with a troubled past? He meets a sweet innocent girl who is new to town and falls in love. Aft...
6.2K 608 46
When two worlds become one. "How did we happen? I mean - we live completely different lives?" Grace Lennon, eager to escape what once was her home...
250K 6.5K 39
"You know I can treat you better than any man here. But only if you stop acting like a little bitch and come to realize that. I won't be your boyfrie...
104 4 31
Rosie is 18 years old and she lives in Ireland. She loves singing and playing guitar. She is crazy about a band called one direction and has a celebr...