The Destiny.

By shafsgallery

Something remains scaring us. Something remains troubling us. Some pains feel so fresh, when they has to get... More

Prologue
The Nightmare.
A Key.
Shoe Lace.
its better to go
lil'memories
half truth
Teletubbies
the balcony
Hazel nut
punishment
the beginning
Pinky promise
awaken
fast and furious
15th july
fondness and longing
bagpack
homework
chance
My Noccoila
misery
lil'pumpkin
forgiveness is better.
the kind.
Warm and soft
find me if you can
the trial
that barbeque day
voice from the past
call from the past
melancholic night
masquerade
prince charming
mercy
silent whispers
crumbled
Intuitions
extra extra
untold
scribble
it just got started
sixth sense
The basement
love
Show time
Better After
Epilogue

one day.

47 7 0
By shafsgallery

Chapter 36 one day.

"Come in" I answered the knock.

I'm standing near the mirror touching up myself to look fresh and cool, as I was about to go down and soon I heard a knock and I was about to turn but then someone quickly switches off the lights.
_______

"Where were you? I was searching for you from so long?" A male voice hits me and brings me goosebumps. It's not dad nor my brothers.. how can I not know his voice. It's Arhaan's. I instantly start blushing.

I can hear his footsteps getting closer..but he isn't coming near me. He went near my drawers instead.

But why? Omg, why is my heart skipping beats so fast? My skin suddenly feels so cool.

I can see that he's lightning the matchstick and lights a candle. He gently holds the candle and came near me. Although I'm seeing him through the mirror. I smile immediately.

Aww, how romantic. I wasn't knowing that he is so filmy. Haha.

He snaps his fingers and I blink.
"I asked you something? Ayaati.," he whispers.

"Hmm.." I slightly nod. "I was getting ready to look beautiful for someone." I blush.

"But someone here is already beautiful" he compliments and I blush even more. "..And look someone is blushing here ." He says and I bite my lips.

Why do we girls are so good at showing our emotions? Look I cannot even hide from blushing.

"I want to say you something.. has...I mean Ar-Arhaan" I utter and turns to face him.

" Since so long I'm dying to hear something from you" he states and I giggle.

"Umm... I don't know from where should I start" I gasp. "Common..feel free," he says and turns me to face him.

"After Zain's engagement, I was in my room and was going through my childhood album and..." I pause.

Why am I getting nervous after all I'm so excited to say him all this.

"And?" He raises his brows lifting my chin up.

"And... I saw myself with my childhood friend hazelnut" I finally said and my eyes meet his. I can see that there's some hope building in his eyes...

"Who's hazelnut.."

"And I know that you are the one....my hazelnut." I finally let half out. I can see the smile on his face. The smile from so long I was dying to see... A smile of stress-free and hopefuls.

"You... I mean did you" he chokes in excitement, "did you seriously remember me?" He chuckles and gets his eyes wet brushing his hair back.

"Do you really" he isn't able to express how much happy he is and blinks back his tears.

"Yes, I do remember Arhaan!" I claim and holds his hand " I do remember that you are my hazelnut..but" I say and sigh. "But..what?" He raises his brows.

"I'm mad at you because you left me and went far away from me," I say making puppy face but as I look at him he looks a bit disappointed.

"But no issues you came back.. right!!!" I grin with some sparkles in my eyes and he smiles again and nods.

I know I have to say him that my memory came back but I'll tell him after the ceremony on the terrace.

"Yeah I'm sorry about that.. but I'll not go from now... I promise" he promises me holding my hand tightly.

I giggle. "Promise?" I ask. He nods and touches my forehead with his.

I'm so happy seeing him happy and couldn't resist myself from hugging him.

Finally after so long... I really missed him.. I still do and did. My eyes couldn't control to escape my tears of joy from running out. I can feel that he is happy, he hugs me back and holds me tight like he won't let me go away from him, again!

I promise Arhaan. I won't let you break again. Probably since one year you've been killing yourself missing me... you didn't meet me and did not create any issues which can tremble me...after we met, I always saw a grey shadow in your eyes with hopeless sights..but now I promise to give you something for your wait and I'll fill your life with joys and smiles. One day, hopefully...

I can hear Yumna's voice. "Ah" I gasp and force myself to break our hug.

"Your friends are really worried, come soon they are waiting for you for 40 minutes. And yes the party is about to start to come soon. Okay?" He says and I nod.

He turns back to leave but comes back near me and cups my face. His touch made me shiver which runs through my spine and gives me goosebumps all over my body.

He smiles and presses his lips on my forehead and I close my eyes and inhales deeply. "You look beautiful," he says and I blush. He chuckles and leaves.

He isn't changed even a bit. After our engagement when guests started to leave, Arhaan's mother said goodbye to us and they left.. soon after few minutes when I went back to my room and closed my door and as soon as I switched on the lights. I scream as I see someone in my room but his hand covered my mouth so that my voice doesn't reach the hall. "What are doing here Arhaan?" I lowered my voice. "I didn't get enough time to see you.. how you look today umm.," he says and I giggle. "What do you mean?" I ask.

"Well..," he says and holds both of my both shoulders and kissed my forehead. "You look beautiful, soon to be Mrs Arhaan.' he winks at me and I blushed.

Even today he does the same thing. But I forgot to tell him that he looks great.

"I really have very poor memory" I talk to myself.

"Yes, you do.." Zoya says and I turn around. I frown and she says, "Uzair is getting engaged today, within a few minutes you need to step out now.."

"Y-yeah y-yeah I remember," I say although I totally forgot.
______

It's almost one hour I didn't step out. Yumna said she'll be getting some safety pins which I need to secure my dupatta and she isn't up yet.

And she's here. Finally!
"Yumna is everything alright?" I ask as I see her hesitating to say me something.

"Y-yeah! I'm f..fine" she utters.
I came to her and holds her hand. She immediately looks at my hand resting on hers. "Tell me what is it?" I raise my brows.

She swallowed. "Aa-ayat!" She murmurs. "Mhmm..I'm listening"

"Let's go down," she says and I frown.

We walk out of my room. I wonder why there's no noises and gossips going on.

"Yumna.. guests didn't come till now?" I ask.

"Umm.." she pauses. "Yumna what is it," I say as I step the last stair. I frown as I look around. Everyone is so quiet. But why? I see Zoya who is selflessly lost in her own thoughts. Zain is sitting on the edge of the stage resting his hand on his head.

My eyes widen as I see Sofia crying on her mother's lap. My eyes search for Arhaan and Uzair.

"Where are they?" I whisper.
"W-who?" Yumna asks.

"Arhaan and Uzair?" I ask.
She drops a tear and quickly wipes it. "Can anyone tell me what the hell is going on?" I ask aloud. None of them answer.

"Why did the guests left?" I ask going near Zain. He didn't bother to look at me.

"Sofia? What's wrong?" I ask but she didn't even look at me. It's killing me.

"WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING HERE?" I yell.

Sofia sobs and I can see Yumna isn't able to control her tears nor do Zain.

My heart's starts to beat as if it's going to come out at any moment. Ya Allah! No! If there's something wrong then I couldn't resist myself from doing anything wrong.

"Uncle Nijaat, where's Arhaan?" I ask Arhaan's dad hoping he could utter something.

I look around, Sofia who is selflessly crying on her mother's lap and Amina aunty also crying. Zoya, Yumna and Zain are also unable to tell me anything.

Arhaan and Uzair are not here nor does dad! The only hope is uncle Nijaat but he's also not willing to tell me anything.

I'm standing in the centre of the hall, surrounded by everyone. I turn around and look at everyone's face. Looks like lost, hopeless and sadness lingering around.

Everything flooding insanely in my mind. I feel dizzy. I look up and thought to call Arhaan.

"What the hell is wrong with everyone why don't you all answer me. Arhaan is also not answering my call." I grind my teeth and was about to throw my phone but I decided to call Dad.

Yes, he'll say me...
"Are you sure you don't want to tell me?" I ask Zain. He didn't respond.

"Okay then... I'll ask Dad" I state and Zain looks at me with his red tired eyes.
___________

Hey guys,

FIRSTLY of all,
I'm sorry to not to be regular. I'm super busy with my household work and yes not to forget exams are ahead. So again I'll be irregular.. but yes, Believe me, I'll still try to upload a chapter in a week. (Inshaallah).

Secondly of all,
let me thank each and everyone who is supporting me.
700+ reads and I'm extremely happy.
Thank you so much, everyone. May God bless you all :)

Please don't forget to vote. it's absolutely free. :D

Stay tuned.
Xoxo <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

389 73 45
Not every love story that seems to be true is a fairy tale....some TRUE love stories have their own dark side ...lets explore more into one
The Disclosure By Nature

Mystery / Thriller

2K 103 22
True love falls back, always. It will find a way to you. You don't have to look for it. Love comes even when you don't. This is the power love holds...
10.4K 510 21
Let's once again indulge in the world of Serilda for one last time. Let the pain be there Let the hope come Let the love flourish Let the truth come...
4.1K 415 22
𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘴 𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘰𝘸 𝘎𝘰𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺...