Lost In Time

由 wolf_16

This story is for 17+ only ! contains - demons and angels - magic - alcoholic drinks -epic battles This is... 更多

The beginning
TimeKeeper
The key
A crazy man and illusions
Nice to meet you, i hate you more
Time to go home
A boy and his terrible climbing skills
The masks we hide
A father stalking his daughter
King Light
"Its not like that!"- Seishin
Strange sounds in the dark
Where is the Princess?!
I am ok, don't worry about me
Raziel and drunken sadness
A talk with Wine
A day with Lucca
Awake at midnight
Stitches
Training
Why are you keeping this secret?
"I just can't let her go."
Goodbye Raziel
The battle
Secret get away
Is it a dream or reality?
The OverLord
The Arranged marriage
Sakkaku and the box
The Interrogation
Dreams and dark wishes
The vacation and a King
An old story.
The magic crystal.
The wolf and the rabbit.
A talk with the Author #1
The Talk.
Alone in the cold world.
Erase the mistakes.
The death and the maze.
Kira's death and the jail
A talk with the Author #2
The Creators, Pt.1
The Creators, Pt.2
Laine is drunk.
Magic Memories
Forever lost
The final chapter
Thank you, the end.

Amnesia

7 2 0
由 wolf_16

"I can't remember... that's it. The monster took away everything. Now it's here, standing before me. I can't breathe." - Tamashī
——————

K.7 was announced dead at 3:33 am on a Tuesday morning. His body was taken to a morgue, Seishin was notified when he died, he told Raziel the next morning.

"Whatever was watching you killed him, his body was cut in half." Seishin said, he was sitting on the edge of her bed, Raziel was half awake. She looked away, she didn't cry but she looked upset.

Seishin didn't hug her, he just sat there in the silence.

Then Ender walked into the room, she sat on the bed next to Raziel, "I see you heard." Ender said, she leaned against the wall.

Seishin got up, he mouthed the words, "Talk to her." To Ender, he walked out of the room and closed the door.

"I'm sorry. I should have helped him." Ender whispered. She looked at Raziel, she had her eyes closed.

Ender got up, "I know it's hard but I need you to identify the body today." She opened the door, she looked back at Raziel, she didn't move. Ender closed the door.

A single tear fell from Raziel's cheek.

"Your just like Mom, you know that?" S.K said, he was sitting on the window.

Raziel didn't look up.   "Geez, what's up with you?" S.K said back, he got up and walked over to her, then he picked up Alva, he put the small cat on the floor, then he walked to the door, he ran and jumped onto her.

Raziel yelled, "My rib!" He held her close to him, "You hear that?" He asked, "You mean the sound of my back breaking!? Get off!" She yelled as she tried to push him away.

He didn't let go, he rolled over so she would be on top of him.

"Do you hear that?" He asked once more.

She listened, she heard a steady heartbeat, "A heartbeat?" She asked.

"See? If he was really dead then I would be too, you see... a long time ago he was a child that had abnormal heartbeats so we had a surgery to put some of my heart into his, we figured it was safe because Cassiel and Ike did that, well.. something like that,so if he would die I would feel it." S.K explained.

"Ok." Raziel replied, she noticed that his nose was against her hair.

"Are you sniffing me?!" She raised her voice and broke free from his grasp.

"Maybe." he replied with a laugh. He sat up and looked into her eyes.

"What?" Raziel asked him.

"You remind me of Mom." He said with a smile, his deep purple eyes looked into her bright blue eyes, "I wish we could go back to those days..." he continued.

"But we can't." Raziel replied, she walked over to the door.

"Where are you going?" S.K asked, he stood up.

"To identify the body." Raziel said, she walked out of the room.

-Meanwhile-

"Why did you bring me here?" K.7 asked, he was shaking, the blood of humans dripped from his sword.

"Why do you ask?  The game has just begun." The dark voice laughed.

K.7 looked down at his hands, "Why do you keep fighting a war that has been lost?" He raised his voice.

"The wars not over until they take their last breath." The figure stepped out of the darkness, it was King UnderWorld but.. it didn'tsound like him, he looked taller..

"Father, why would you do this to us?" K.7 asked.

"I am not your father, that man died with his wife." King UW said, he stepped closer.

"Seishin will pay for taking away Raziel, I will kill them all." He laughed.

"No! I won't let you." K.7 said, he stood in front of the door.

"Move aside, you're too weak to defeat me. I will murder you if I have to." King UW said, he looked down at him.

"What a waist." King UW said under his breath.

"Stop! I won't let you hurt her." He was breathing heavily and his hands were shaking.

"Move." King UW said with a cold voice, he stepped closer to him.

K.7 held out his hand, "You have to kill me before I'll let you get to her!" He yelled.

"Very well. I'll have to kill you then!" King UW raised his voice, he took out his sword.

K.7 held up his sword, waiting for his father to come closer.

suddenly the lights went out, he fell to his knees, a figure walked in front of him, "So this is the famous K.7?" A female voice said, it looked back at the King.

"Yes, don't kill him, just plant the device." The King said, his voice was deeper.. K.7 felt a cold hand touch his arm, then a knife touch his skin. The female figure cut a small hole into his arm, but it didn't hurt, K.7 was unable to move.

The figure put a small, white device into him. Then they held his arm, the other figure that was the King walked over to him and healed his arm, then the lights went back on, the figures were gone, K.7 stood up.

King UW stepped back, he said nothing, then he raised his hand, K.7 moved quickly, the battle was long.

At the end they stood there, facing each other.

"I thought I raised a smarter child than you." King UW said under his breath.

"You did." K.7 smiled, before King UW could look at him K.7 stabbed him in the stomach.

King UW flew up into the air, his blood flowed to the floor, he didn't seemed to be fazed, "You will regret this." The king said, he flew out the door.

K.7 stumbled to the door, he went to the portal, he tried to get back to the TimeKeeper world but failed, he choose the Light World, he passed out when he went through the portal.

His body was found hours later.

-Meanwhile-

The doctor uncovered the body bag, it was empty.

"I knew it!" S.K whispered, Raziel looked back at him with a small smile.

Ender elbowed him, "Silance." She glared at him.

——————————

Later that night K.7 was brought to Seishin by a light guard.

"Sir, this is yours." The guard said, they threw him to the floor at the door, K.7's body hit the ground hard.

"Thank you." He said, Seishin helped K.7 up, he called Raziel and S.K down.

"What happened?" Raziel asked K.7

K.7 looked at her and smiled, "You don't have to run anymore. You're free."

Raziel looked confused, "Free?" She asked, before she could get an answer K.7 fell back asleep.

"Will he be ok?" S.K asked Seishin, "As long as he doesn't walk for some time, then he'll be fine." Seishin nodded.

Raziel walked away, S.K picked K.7 up, he was heavier than he thought but he still could lift him up.

He gave him a piggyback ride up to Cassiel's room, since she was gone for the weekend he used her room.

He set K.7 gently down, he turned to leave, K.7 grabbed his hand, "Will you stay?" He asked.

S.K nodded, he sat down at a chair, he noticed that K.7 was shivering so he got up and put a blanket over him, K.7 took his arm, making S.K fall onto the bed next to him, S.K tried to get up but then K.7 put his arms around him, he rested his head on his chest.

"Personal contact?  This is new, you must be really sick!" S.K said with a worried tone in his voice.

"Can we just lay here? I'm so cold.." K.7 whispered, S.K put his arm around K.7, "Only for a little while." He replied, he closed his eyes.

After a while S.K and K.7 were asleep.

Later that night S.K got up, he moved back K.7's hair from his face, "I'm glad you are ok." S.K whispered, he got up from the bed, K.7 was still asleep. S.K walked over to the door, he opened it, he looked back at him and smiled, then he left.

K.7 woke up from the sound of the door closing, he got up, ( no injuries... S.K must have healed me.) K.7 thought, he limped to the window, the figure wasn't there, instead there was another shadow, it stood there, watching.

K.7 opened the window, he glided down to it, "Just in time." K.7 whispered to himself. The man was dressed in white and black. He walked out of the shadows.

"Your late." He said, his hair was white and his eyes were an ocean blue.

"Sorry about that, just had some business to attend, do you have the stuff?" K.7 asked, looking at him, he smiled.

"Yeah, it took me awhile to find it but I finally did, so why do you need a black crystal?" He asked, he looked at K.7's hand.

(A/N: A black crystal is a crystal that contains deAth, if it cracks the world it's on could d1e.)

"I need it for..." he paused to get out the money, "For work." K.7 handed him 50,000 dollars.

"Thanks." The man replied, he took out an obsidian box from his pocket, then handed it to him.

"So how is the king?" K.7 asked as he opened the box to see the crystal, it was black, dark magic was trapped inside it.

"You mean that old geezer? Ha.. he is fine, I haven't seen him in awhile." He replied.

"What about your sisters?" K.7 asked, he closed the box and put it in his pocket.

"Ivy and Jessica are fine, my mother updates me about them." James said back, he looked at the portal.

"Well I guess I'll be going, it was nice talking to you Princy." K.7 said as he started to walk away.

"I told you not to call me that!" James yelled back, he left the world after that.

As K.7 limped back to the house he looked up at the window, Raziel was watching him, she was leaning against the window.

K.7 mumbled something under his breath, when he went back into the house he took Raziel into Cassiel's room and closed the door, "You can't tell anyone about that." K.7 warned.

"Technically I can, why do you care if I tell?" Raziel asked, she stepped back.

"You just can't." K.7 said with a defeated look in his eyes.

"Relax, I won't tell." Raziel said to him.

K.7 sighed in relief.

"At least not now." Raziel replied.

"You.." he paused, "I'll tell you when you get older." He replied to her.

"Im like 800 years old..." Raziel smiled, "Like my age." He said

"815?" She asked.

"Yeah..." He said, he looked away.

"Your strange." Raziel mumbled.

They heard Seishin call them from downstairs.

They went down to see King UnderWorld standing there.

They both stood there in shock, suddenly they couldn't move...

"Game over." King UnderWorld said, he smiled as they looked at him in fear. He knew they were trapped with no were to go, he found them.

-to be continued-

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

207K 5.3K 200
Hello everyone, mostly to my followers. Yes, you read the title right, this is a Outcast only book! I've been thinking about making this for a while...
114K 3.9K 70
As a human, I've always wondered what's life after death. It's always there at the back of my mind. Will I ascend to heaven or will I get burnt in he...
905 27 32
Angels and demons, the classic dichotomy of good and evil. It's easy to leave it at that, but have you ever met one or the other? If you could, would...
99 9 30
The world is dying. Heaven and Hell have broken and collapsed, creating a post-apocalyptic landscape that is part purgatory, part platonic world of i...