He was right

By zeal136

Step into Hazel Justice's zany life. She has got the looks and the brains. She's funny and childlike but seri... More

Before you begin....
Welcome to Hazel-town!
Immature? Me? Puh-leeze!
Oh boy!
Once upon a stranger
Chasey! Chase! Chase!
You don't mess with me!
This means war!
Spin the bottle
There goes my Sunday!
We, the chatty girls!
The gift hunt
Déjà vu!
Burned, bitch! Burned!
Follow me, slave!
Of neon monkeys, leprechauns and minty kiss
I did WHAT?!
Stupid questions
Tit for tat
Hey
Quack! Quack!
I'm sexy and I know it!
Chocolate flavored kiss
The crash
The angel vs dumbasses
Hot and cold Tyler
Naked singing beauty
His girl
Oppa Gangnam Style!
BAZINGA!
Tyler Tyler everywhere!
Meet the Justice League
My sugar bunny....huh!
Mother effing heels!
Don't cha?
Playing Cupid
That four-letter word
Finally found one!
Lights! Camera! DRAAAAAAAMAAA!!
Yo!
Drip! Drip!
Crybaby
Tagged his
Tsk! Tsk! Tsk!
I might just poison him!
He was right
SEQUEL
Look who's back!!!!!!!!
Epilogue

Cat fight...sorta!

35.2K 1.2K 320
By zeal136

A/N: Chapter dedicated to @A_writing_fangirl_ for these banners. 

Thank you so much love :D

Okay, READ THE A/N AT THE END TOO!

________________________________________

 “Today we’ll be doing applications of derivatives. Take your books out,” Mr. Russell commanded the moment he entered the class. He started scribbling on the white board, making some curves and writing some shit. 

I was always very attentive in my classes, especially when it was math but today I was kinda distracted; the object of my distraction being a bloke sitting next to me. 

He was facing me and had his hand supporting his head. He had this creepy smile stuck to his face and he kept staring at me as if he were Derek and I were a bucket of chicken wings, that too extra large.

No kidding!

I took a deep breath and looked at him from the corner of my eye. When he didn’t look away, I turned to face him. 

“Will you stop staring? It’s really freaking the fuck out of me!” I hissed at him but he didn’t move at all. “Tyler!” I whisper shouted.

He started chuckling and said, “No!”

I exhaled loudly and put my hand on his face as I tried to push his face to the other side. He started laughing louder and said, “Hazel, move your hand away or…”

“Or what?” I said and grimaced. I was tired of him. He was- “WHAT THE HELL!?” I shouted as he kissed my hand and the whole class turned to glare at me. I pulled my hand back immediately and started sinking in my chair as everyone kept staring. I could still hear him sniggering but didn’t have the guts to say anything when I heard someone, umm, Mr. Russell to be precise, clear his throat.

“Miss Justice?”

Oops!

Now if it were a show, this would’ve been the moment when I would rise from my chair in slow-mo, with the room going dark and me being in the spotlight! 

Minus the last part and bam! You get exactly how it was! 

I stood up slowly and felt my cheeks burning with embarrassment. “I’m sure you can solve this expression here as you’ve been so attentive through out the lesson.”

I could still hear muffled laughter which I knew was coming from Tyler. I stomped on his foot and that surely shut him up. 

“First thirty questions of the exercise, on my desk…” The bell rang. “....before recess is over!”

You’ve got to be kidding me!!

“But…but…Mr. Russell…sir?” But he was already out of the class. 

I heard a loud uproar of laughter and found myself to be standing next to two maniacs dying of laughter. “IT’S NOT FUNNY!” I yelled at Tyler and Ashley and whisked out of the room with my books. 

“Hey wait!” they chorused but I was already out.

“Hazel! Hazel! Hazel!” Tyler said repeatedly as he grabbed my arm to stop me from moving any further. “I can help you, you know? All you have to do is just ask.” He smirked and winked. 

I rolled my eyes and jerked my hand to get free from his hold. He chuckled and pecked me softly on my cheek and returned with a smirk. 

My eyes went wide and I started looking around to check if anyone had seen. 

Is he mental? Does he have any sense at all or not?!

I had not said anything about liking him back yet! How could he just do that?!

“Ahem! Ahem!” I closed my eyes and grimaced as I heard Ashley’s voice. 

Of course!

Tyler sniggered on seeing the scowl on my face and said, “See you later, babe!” He turned and walked away to his next class. 

Babe? Ugh…I think I’m gonna puke!

“Ooh la la! What was that about?” she said in a suggestive tone and wiggled her eyebrows teasingly.

I exhaled loudly and looked at her seriously. “Promise me, you won’t scream here!” 

“Pfft! When do I ever scream? I’m civilized enough! I thought you knew me better Haze-“

I pulled her closer and interrupting her morose monologue, whispered into her ear, “Tyler told me he likes me!”

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!! SHUT UP! WHEN! WH-“ The rest was all muffled as I put my hand on her mouth to shut her up and started dragging her to the closest girls’ loo.

“Don’t ever say I don’t know you well!” I muttered. “EWWWW!” I screeched as she licked my hand and I moved it away.

“You know I love you!” she said and gave me a toothy grin. 

“Yeah! Yeah!” I said while wiping my hand off her sleeve. 

*** 

I was dying of hunger. 

I was so hungry that I could have started munching on the books surrounding me if it wasn’t for the cranky librarian staring at me. 

I looked back at the question in front of me. I had thirty questions to do! Three zero- thirty!! And all I had was nothing but a big heap of crumbled paper balls which had all the questions I had tried in the last hour and got wrong. 

At the rate I was going, I reckoned that I’d have no time left to grab any lunch. 

I was so hungry and angry, you know!! Because of Tyler I had to go through all this! 

He keeps staring at me. What happens? 

Nothing!

He kisses my hand. What happens?

Nothing!

I shout in return. What happens?

I GET THIRTY FUCKING QUESTIONS OUT OF AN ALIEN BOOK OF MATHEMATICS!!

Just wait till I’m done with this! I’m sooo gonna make him pay! I think it’s time I show him who’s the boss here! This is my land! I’m the princess of this land. He’s gonna get-

“How’s it going?” 

Ugh! “Think of the devil and-“

“So you were thinking about me, eh?” He smirked and took the chair next to mine. 

I rolled my eyes and snapped at him. “What are you doing here?”

“Ah…I just thought that maybe I’d help you,” he said and gave me a cheeky grin. 

“Awesome! Here you go!” I said nonchalantly and shoved some sheets towards him and gave him a pen. “This question onwards,” I said and pointed at the said question in the book.

“Nah! I changed my mind!” he smirked and sat back in his chair. 

“What?!” I said in a daze and looked at him and when I saw that cocky smirk, I huffed and muttered, “Fine! Go to hell!”

I started back with the question I had been doing. I was trying my best to avoid him, but his constant staring was not helping. I was looking at him again and again from the corner of my eyes and every time I would, I would get a chuckle from him. He took out a pack of Skittles and started popping them in his mouth.

I’m..I’m HUNGRY!!!!

But keeping my ready to kill and consume thoughts to myself, I concentrated on the question at hand again. I sighed as I was satisfied with my answer and started to turn the page over but he stopped me and turned it back.

“Are you sure it should be 112x and not…umm…68x?” he asked and encircled an equation with his finger. 

I checked my solution to see if he was right.

Damn! He was good!

I sighed dejectedly as I struck the answer out again. He chuckled and said in a sing-song voice, “You just have to ask….”

Ugh! That’s it! I’m done!

“Please help me!” I said in a low voice.

“What?” he said and furrowed his brows.

“Please help me!” I said, a little louder.

“I can’t hear you!” he said and cupped his ear as he tried to stifle his laughter. 

“GOD DAMMIT! CAN’T YOU JUST HELP ME!” 

“Ssssssshhhhhhhhh!” The librarian looked at me with mad eyes and put a finger on her lips. I mouthed a quick ‘sorry’ and glared at him.

He chuckled softly and said, “Sure babe!”

After we were finally done with it, we walked to the cafeteria together. There was still half an hour for the recess to be over so I was all set to stuff myself with the calories-loaded, deep fried, mouth watering chicken nuggets they had in specials that day.

“Ah! I knew they’d be together! Can’t believe you guys are dating!!” Ashley squealed as we reached our regular table. 

What the – “We’re dating?” I grimaced and looked at her with the face that said, ‘Are you on crack again?’

“We’re dating?” Tyler said enthusiastically and looked at me with this wide sly smile.

“WHY AM I ALWAYS THE LAST ONE TO KNOW ABOUT SUCH THINGS?” Derek whined and made this horrible pouty face.

“Shut up Derek! We’re not dating!” I said in an irritated tone and grabbed Derek’s milkshake. 

“Hey!” he grumbled. 

“You will be…someday…soon!” Ashley sniggered and winked at Tyler. 

He chuckled and patted my arm as he said, “I’ll get you something,” and headed off towards the counter. 

I rolled my eyes and took a sip from the milkshake. 

“Hey! I was not done with it!” Derek complained.

“Shut up Derek!”

“But it’s mine!” he whined again.

“Derek. Shut. Up!”

“WHY DO YOU ALWAYS SHUT ME UP?!”

“TAKE IT! DROWN IN IT!” I slammed the cup back on the table. “Geez, Frost! Grow up! Your stomach is gonna blow with all this food someday! ”

His stomach ABOUT TO BLOW-OH-OH-OH-OH-OH-OH! BLOW-OH-OH-OH-OH-OH-OH!

“Shut up bitch!” Ashley spoke up. “You eat this. Don’t listen to her!” she cooed and brushed his arm gently. He smiled at her and then we all burst out laughing.  

But laughing too much made my stomach growl for the nth time in the day and I turned around to look for Tyler.

Where the hell was he with my food??

I started moving towards the counter to find him but before I did, I grabbed Derek’s milkshake again and chuckled as I took another sip and heard him nagging again.

Seriously, there’s nothing more fun than pulling his leg. He’s so irritable! And his reactions are never short of entertainment. Irritating him and Norah was my favorite pastime. 

Aha! There he was! 

Tyler had his back to me and was busy talking to someone. I could spot the tray of food he was carrying very well. Might I add, my tray of food he was carrying, very well.

Nuh-uh! You don’t keep me waiting when I’m hungry Tyty!

I moved towards the talking duo and grabbed his arm as I started dragging him away.

“Hey!” I heard a shrill voice complain.

Oh!

“Breee-ee!” I said in a sickeningly sweet tone. “How have you been this lovely-lovely morning?” I faked Brit accent with the same tone.

“Hazel,” she said and rolled her eyes.

“Wow! Your mum’s being feeding you almonds! I can surely see the progress your memory has made!” I said and smiled at her. 

She scowled and said, “We’re not done yet.”

“I’m sorry about that, but we need to go!” I said and started dragging him forwards but then she stepped in my way. 

“Get out of our way,” I said in a dangerously low voice.

I’m never in the best of my moods when I’m hungry! She should’ve known! Too bad she doesn’t! Now she should be ready to face the wrath of this Wonder-Cat woman.

See what I did there? 

I’m a hybrid!! Yaaah!!

No! No! No! I’m the Black Widow! 

Fuck yeah!

“Who do you think you are?!” she yelled and I’d be lying if I say I wasn’t taken aback by her tone. “What is your problem? You’re always getting in the way! You’re always wagging your tail around him!” 

“Bree-“ She interrupted me.

“SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LISTEN TO ME!”

How dare she yell at me like that! I was fuming with anger now. The crescents of my nails were getting dug in the palm of my free hand as I was trying to contain my anger. 

“You-“ She interrupted me again.

“Don’t you get it?! He’s not into bitches like you!”

WHAT THE HELL!!

That was it! I had had enough!

“Shut up!” I snapped and threw the milkshake on her. A number of gasps were then heard, two of them coming from Bree and Tyler.

“You….fucking piece of shit!” she growled and launched herself at me but before her claws could touch my skin, Tyler held her back. But I didn’t stay to watch the show. I was already on my way out of the cafeteria.

I headed straight to the place that came first to my mind and found myself walking to Derek’s car parked in the students’ parking lot. 

How dare she create such a scene in front of everyone! That bitch! I don’t get this, ya know?! 

What is her problem?! Tyler and I are friends. Well, he is one of my best friends, I can say, and that…that…ugh! She has problems with me hanging out with him! Who is she to be bothered by that!

Tyler is certainly not her property! I mean, he…he…he doesn’t even like her! He likes me! Is that bitch blind?! 

Can’t she see how much he cares for me?!

How happy he makes me feel?!

How he just brightens up my day?!

How his idiocy cracks me up?!

She must be blind! Seriously! Anyone can see and tell how much he likes me!

Then why can’t you?

What?! I…umm…

Oh God! Now this empty stomach is driving me insane!

I had been sitting on the bumper of Derek’s car for a while when I heard some steps coming towards me. 

“Here you are!” Tyler said and then paused to catch his breath. He hopped on the bumper and sat next to me. “I’ve got you food! Come on! Lick this plate clean,” he said and smiled. 

“I’m not hungry!” I said and looked in the other direction. 

Grrrrr!

My stomach rumbled.

LIAR! LIAR! SHE’S ON FIREEEEEEEE! SHE’S WAITING THERE, AROUND THE CORNE-

Grrrrr!

Ow!

“See what else I’ve got you!” he chirped and held his hand out with a pint of ice cream in front of me.

Ice cream?!

NO!

“Why are you even here, huh?” I tried to distract him. No! Actually I tried to distract myself! “You’re the one who is always after me and then people like her say I’m the one wagging my tail around you!” 

“You know that’s not true-“

“SHE says you’re not into bitches then why do you even TALK TO HER!” I was shouting now. All that anger was coming back.

“Hazel-“

“If I’m not wrong you’re taking HER to the dance BUT she says you’re not into bitches. Surely you’re not into bitches!”

“Wait!” he said and a smile crept up on his face. “So this is what it’s all about?” he said with such an expression as though some realization had dawned upon him.

“What are you talking about?” I was really confused. I was trying to vent out my anger and I was talking whatever was coming in my head and this was the way he was reacting! He was smiling?!

“You’re jealous of her!” he said and snorted.

What?!

I squinted my eyes and looked at him with disbelief. “What? Pssh!...No!...Of course not!”

He kept staring at me with that smile on. “You sure?” 

“Umm..yeah! Pft! I…Pft! Why would I be jealous of her? Who is she? SHE’S NOTHING! I don’t even know what you see in her!”

He just looked at me and pursed his lips to stifle a laugh but his dimples were a dead giveaway. “I’m asking you again. Are you sure you’re not being jealous Hazel?”

“Just…just shut up, alright!” I said and took a deep breath and rolled my eyes. “I’m not!...Now…now give me that!” I said and reached out for the pint of ice cream in his hand but he pulled his hand away. I took a sharp intake of breath through my gritted teeth and hollered, “What now?!”

“Only on one condition!” he said and smirked.

“And that is…?”

“Open your mouth Hazel!” he said teasingly. The way he said it made the corners of my lips twitch into a small smile. I did as I was asked to and he shoved a spoonful of ice cream into my mouth and we both let out a laugh. 

“THAT’S MY CAR!!”

“Such a sissy!” we chorused and laughed at saying that together.

“Shut up!” Yeah, Ashley couldn’t be far, could she?

I love my friends!

______________________________________________

A/N: You know I had to write this chapter twice! I lost my first draft and then I had to write it all again. Just wanted you to know the reason behind a late and unedited chapter.

Second, my summer break is ‘bout to get over…I’m so sad!! School means strictly one update a week. So, I’m sorry in advance.

Third, there’s a huge possibility that my mum’s gonna confiscate my phone. Yeahh…boo her! But that’s not gonna change anything. She’s still gonna take it. I don’t exactly know when cuz she’s really unpredictable but if I stop replying to your comments or messages, you know it’s been taken away.

I’ll miss you guys!!

But don’t worry @gurbeen is awesome! She’ll make sure new chapters keep coming to you. Isn’t she such a darling?! Go follow her!

VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

451K 12.9K 41
[[✨COMPLETED✨]] • We both inched closer and closer until our lips were brushing against each other like some sort of tease. But before we could go a...
151K 2.8K 32
Meet Tyler Williams~ A twenty nine year old billionaire who gets all he wants within a snap of his finger,Tyler is forced to get married in ten days...
55.4M 1.6M 47
When Franny learns why former popular boy Tyler fell from grace, she gets thrown head-first into his dangerous world but also closer to his timid hea...
2.6M 108K 45
Adelaide Beck dared Tristan Presley to become her best friend in the fifth grade... and he said okay. After a summer of doing nearly everything toge...