Don't Judge A Book By It's Co...

Bởi endimurrell234

Elsa,Merdia,Anna,and Rapunzel ate teenage spy's, their one job is to capture Gothel, Pitch, and Hans. A famil... Xem Thêm

1
2
3
A/N
4
5
6
6
A/N
7
8
A/N
9
10
11
12
13
Bad News Sorry
NOT A CHAPTER
A/N
14 pt 2
Thank you
New Story
15
16
A/n
17
18
Not chapter
19
A/N
20
21
22
THANK'S
23
24
25
26
27
A/N
28
The end

14 pt1

161 4 2
Bởi endimurrell234

(title) Three timing, school, party,and preformance. Part 1

Moana
I'm back with my crew it's so exciting. It turns out my mom transferred me to the same school as them so I'll always be able to see besties. I think I should tell them but there mom told me when the time was right. I think when everyone one is happy I'll spill the great news. I just hope they don't shut me out like there father. I fell like this mission might not go as well as planned. We planned a rehearsal right before school.
*Skips to rehearsal.*
Elsa:what he don't know
Merida:I carved my key into the side of his pretty little souped up 4 wheel drive carved my name into his leather seats.
Rapunzel and Anna: I took a luisville slugger to both head lights slashed a whole in all 4 tires
Me: maybe next time he'll tink before he cheats.
"Nice job girls." The boys said. I forgot to mention them. There here because we have to sing with them too."our turn." They said getting on stage well the little stage in their basement.
Song: my boo

All the boys: remember when we were younger you were mine
Girls:my boo
Boys: now another brothers taking over but I'm still alright
Girls:my boo
Boy: even though we use to argue it's alright
Girls:my boo
Boy: and we haven't seen each other in a while
All: BUT YOU WILL ALWAYS BE MY BOO.
*Sighs* I got off stage. "Guys we need to go before were late for school. I said picking up my back pack. "Talking about school every one's come to our preformance because I sent it to them." Mawi said. "O ok.....WAIT WHAT." Elsa said. He just smiled sheepishly. "Ok we can deal with that." Flynn said. "Yay right we're going to be embarrassed in front of all the girls." Jack said. Elsa gave him a glair. "I mean in front of everyone." He said after the glair. I just chuckled. "Whose riding with me." I yelled. Rapunzel,Anna, Kristof,And Flynn raised there hands. I guess everyone else is is riding with Mawi.
*Time skips to school.*
We all walked in and it was like they ruled the school. Everyone moved out the way. I find it weird. I could see all the girls had the same face until a few minutes after. I really didn't know what they did for this but I kinda liked it.

My locker is right next to there's so I won't get lost ony way there."who do you think you are little brats." A girl asked we turned around. She had long black hair. She was wearing a jump sute she looked pretty good in."who do you think your talking to." Rapunzel states. Then Elsa and mer stood in front of Anna and her. "Not you two you guys are under study I'm talking to the ones in front of you." She said. Then a girl came from behind her. "Opp we're so sorry for not introducing our self but it's Cinderella and Jasmine with Barbie." She said. "That includes you." I think Barbie said to me. "Ok first of all I have a name. It's Moana. And second why do you think that you can talk to me and my friends like that." I said coldly. "Because your fake people trying to make our lives misrable by beating up some girl for giving your injuries at a soccer game." Cinderella said. "Ok first of all Aroura did not play fair and she was in another tems group not our school." Anna stated. "Let's just get this over with. We need y'all to go back to being nerds or we will just call some people out to deal with you." Jasmine said. "Ok sure and you guys could go back to the doctor because you faces are mealting." Rapunzel said. I looked over shoulder and the guys were sitting down on there phones. Is this normal. "Ok brats lets get this over with we rule the school and you don't. If you don't accept that bad things will happen." Jasmine said. "Oh really how much you want to bet we'll beat you up in a fight." I said. "500 from each of us." Cinderella said. "It's on." Anna said.

Barbie came after me and this is the song that I was thinking of. Kill the kill the kill the Barbie put it in a oven a burn it perfect body.( I DON'T KNOW THE LYRICS BUT I REMEMBERED THE FIRST PART.) She threw the first punch but I dodged and kicked her face then her gut. She came running but tripped. I grabbed her foot and into the locker she went. Mer was throwing punches like a prow and knocked out Cinderella. And Elsa well she broke a nose and a arm. Jasmine was crying like she just saw someone die. The rest of the crew ran when punzie and Anna were coming after them. "And done." Jack yelled. "We're being picked up by an 'aunt' ." he said. We nodded and went to the office. She picked us up and we went to the mall to get our outfits.

Jack's

Mawis

Hiccups

Kristof

Flynn

Elsa

Anna

Rapunzel

Moana

Merida(without the pants)
After that we went home and pratcied a little more then got dressed in our out fits for the party.

Flynn
I don't know how we're supposed to do this but we gotta make it threw this. "Which one do we got to first." I asked Kristof. "The concert it's only 5 minutes away and it's only gonna take us like 7 minutes to do the song. So when we go to the party we won't be to late." He said. I looked so cute in this tuxedo. "Let's roll." Hiccup yelled. The girls got on there bikes. I was surprised because they had on dresses.
*There at the concert.*
"Welcome the four seasons." The host said.

Rapunzel
I was so nervous but I didn't let it show. We went up on the stage and started.
Me: right know he's probably slow dancing with some beach blonde girl and she's probably getting frisky
Anna: right know he probably buying her some fruity little drink cause she can't shoot wiskey.
Merida: right know he probably up behind her with a pool stick trying to teach her combo
All: and he don't know
Elsa: I dug my key into the side of his pretty little souped up 4 wheel drive carved my name into his leather seats
Moana: took Louisville slugger to both head lights slashed a whole in all 4 tires
All: maybe next time he'll think before he cheats
Moana: right now she's probably singing some white trash version of Shaina karoke

Me: right know she probably saying I'm drunk

Merida: so he thinks that he's gonna get Lucky

Anna: right know hes probably dabbing on 3 dollars
Elsa: worth of this bathroom polo
All: and he don't know, I carved my key into the side of his pretty little souped up 4 wheel drive carved my name into his leather seats,took a Louisville slugger to both head lights slashed I whole in all 4 tires maybe next time he'll think before he cheats

Elsa:I might've started a little trouble for the next girl
Me: cause the next Tim he cheats
Merida:oh you know it won't be on me
Moana and Anna:no not on me
All: cause I dug my key into the side of his pretty little souped up 4 wheel drive carved my name into his leather seats, took a Louisville slugger to both head lights slashed a whole in all 4 tires, maybe next time he'll think before he cheats, oh maybe next time he'll think before he cheats. Oh before he cheats

*Claps,whisles,screams*
"Welcome back on the stage the four seasons but joining the the big 5 boys."
Kristof: there's always that one one person who will always have your heart

Jack:you never see it coming cause you're blinded from the start

Flynn:knew it was clear

Hiccup: for everyone to see

Girls:ohh baby (ohh yeah always be my baby)

Boys:I don't know about y'all but I know about us and uh it's the only way we know how to rock 2×

Jack: do you remember girl I was the who gave you your first kiss.

Flynn: and do you remember girl I was the one who said put your lips like this

Kristof: even before all the same and people screaming your name I was there and you were my baby.

Hiccup: it started when we were younger you were mine

Girls: my boo

Boys: know another brothers taking over but I'm still alright

Girls: my boo

Boys: even though we haven't seen each other in a while

Girls: my boo

Boy: I know we argued it Al right

Girls: my boo, remember when we were younger you were mine

Boys: my boo

Girls:and I see you from Time to time I feel alright

Boys:my boo,(that's my baby)

Girls:I see know how much I tried to hide. Even though there's another man inside my life

Boys:you will always be my boo

Girls: I think I remember boy after we kissed sli could only think about your lips yes I remember boy I knew you were the one I could spend my life with, even before all the same and people screaming your name I was there

Boys: and you were my baby
All: remember when we were younger you were mine

Boys: my boo, know another brothers taking over but I'm still alright

Girls:my boo

Boys: and I know we use to argue it's alright

Girls: my boo

Boys: and we haven't seen each other in a while

Girls: I know how much I tried to hide

Boys:my boo

Girls: and I know theres another man inside my life.

Boys:my boo

( SORY IM JUST BEING LAZY SO IM JUST GONNA SKIP TO THE END OF THE SONG.)

All: my o my o my o my

Girls: my boo

All: my o my oooo my o myo

Girls my boo

The coresss

Boys: I don't know about y'all but I know about us and uh that's the only way we know how to rock 2×
THE END
"That was the big 5 and the 4 season's." The host said

Kristof
We got on our bikes and rode off to the party. "You guys ready." I asked they nodded. We went in to see it was already jam packed. "What time is it?" Anna asked me "it's only 20 minutes since it started." I reseveda smack in the head from Elsa. " What was that for." I said. "It's a business man's Party of course it's gonna be jammed packed." She said. "Nice going now we have to find them." Flynn said. We all split up. "Found them" Anna said. We all followed her to the dance floor where they were talking to other business people. "Me and Punzie will take Gothel mer and els will take Hans and the boys take Pitch." Anna said. "What about us." Mawi said. "You guys packed your spy suits right." Elsa said to them.

Mawi
Dose she know. Oh wait she does stupid me. "Yay we did" Moana answered. "Then you guys will change and sneak around to see if you see any thing." Merida said. When we went to go change I saw someone in front of the van. I put my hands over my ears super quick. "Auntie Idun." She screamed. "I know I was supposed to wait but I just can't I need to see them." She said. "There doing there mission right know." I said. "Hey Mawi we can't find anything we're coming outside." Jack said threw the walkie talkie. "There coming" I said. I'm not a big fan of family reunions. You see I was told from young I was worthless and stupid. So family is one thing I hate.

If you give me a choice between my dad and money I would choose money. But there is one person in my family. My mom I'd choose her over anything. But she one day had enough of my dad and left for good. Never saw he again. I was 7 at the time. I was so innocent. Well I still am unless you count being a spy and seeing things spy's do to people if they don't cooperate.
"

Hey gu-" Jack was about to finish when Elsa cut him off."who is that." She said. "Well sorry I didn't draw a picture of myself in the note." Idun said. Now Elsa reached for her gun a took it out. "Who are and what do you know about our mom." Elsa said.

Elsa
Know this lady is getting on my nerves. "I see you take after your father he was always demanding everything that was off to him he had to know." The lady replied. Know I was super angry.

THE LIST OF WHY I'M ANGRY

1. WE FOUND OUT NOTHING AT THE PARTY
2. THE WHOLE SCHOOL SAW ME PREFORM AND KNOW ARE GOING TO COME EVERY TIME WE PREFORM
3. I ALREADY HAD A HEADACHE
4. THIS LADY IS SO STUBBORN
5. SHE IS MAKING MY REGULAR HEADACHE TURN INTO A MIGRAINE HEADACHE.
6. SHE WON'T GIVE ME ANYTHING ABOUT HER
7. I DON'T KNOW WHY BUT I FEEL THAT MAWI AND MOANA TOLD US A LIE
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
That feels better it out my sistum. "Put the gun down Elsa she is related to us." Moana said. "Us?" Punzie asked . "Well that's the thing we were supposed to tell you when everyone is happy because that's your mom and my aunt." Moana said. "Oh ok that's a great example of how you knew our mother and our mother knew where we were the whole time." Anna said. "Look ye guys probably have our moom tinking that ye guys are souper snoobs. Ye guys sound rely pety. Now introduce ye self's te out moom aight. " Mer said. She has a thick accent.

"Well as you all know my name Idun."

TO BE CONTINUED

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

6.2K 225 13
Pitch, Tad, and Tod are in jail. Elsa and Jack are back together at last. Anna is with Kristof, Merida is with Hiccup, and Rapunzel is with Eugene. T...
13.9K 273 16
:THIS STORY CONTAINS LOADS OF GRAMMER MISTAKES!Written years ago :) ¤¤¤ when the man on the moon chooses new 4 gaurdians , merida, hiccup, elsa, ru...
8.3K 235 27
Elsa Arendelle and her sister Anna attend Capitol High Boarding School after their parents died in a car crash. Anna loves it there, but Elsa hates i...
10.4K 290 26
Elsa, Anna, Rapunzel, and Merida work for the DSA (Disney Spy Agency). Their latest mission involves protecting the daughter of the president from th...