Mask Girl - [ BTSFF ] ☑️

By ParkYn3012

"Y/N... actually, they are the one who killed your parents." That was the last day when i didn't believe my b... More

Prologue
Part 1 [ DREAM ]
Part 2 [ THE BEGINNING ]
Part 3 [ MISSION ]
part 4 [ new school ]
part 5 [ new friends? ]
part 6 [ we meet again ]
part 7 [ the reason ]
part 8 [ what?? ]
part 9 [ flashback ]
part 11 [ payback ]
part 12 [ second victim ]
part 13 [ done ]
part 14 [ lost again ]
part 15 [ hattori hanzo sword ]
part 16 [ success ]
part 17 [ new enemy ]
part 18 [ rival ]
Part 19 [ amusement park ]
part 20 [ saved ]
part 21 [ LEE Y/N ]
part 22 [ Jaehwan, Minho ]
part 23 [ eight ]
part 24 [ uncovered?? ]
part 25
part 26
Part 27 [ almost ending ]
> NAMJOON'S ENDING <
> JIN'S ENDING <
> YOONGI'S ENDING <
> HOSEOK'S ENDING <
> JIMIN'S ENDING <
> TAEHYUNG'S ENDING <
> JUNGKOOK'S ENDING <
new fanfic

part 10 [ let we begin ]

2.1K 81 21
By ParkYn3012

>>// Y/N POV //<<

"Goodmorning Class, today we have a new student. Please introduce yourself." She says to that new student. When i saw him, my eyes became wide and want to cry. But i don't show it. Why he's here??????!!!!!

>>// HOSEOK POV //<<

"Goodmorning Class, today we have a new student. Please introduce yourself." The teachers says to the new student... heh.. We always have a new student. When the new student come in, my eyes became wide.

"H...hyung... it's that-"

"Shhhhh... i know. Master not tell us too about this, so just keep quit." i interrupt Taehyung while whisper. Shit he's here. Aishhh.. why he study in here? In this country still have alot school. Why he choose this school?

Then i saw someone is became sweat and scared too? Waee? Why Y/N scared after she sees that boy? Aishh.. why i care about her? She is our enemy because she fight with our friends. But... that's all is not her fault.

"Hello, my name is Jackson Wang. Nice to meet you all. Please take care of me"

>>// DAEWHI POV //<<

"Hello, my name is Jackson Wang. Nice to meet you all. Please take care of me." That new student introduce himself. Wow, he's really handsome. I thought.

>>// Y/N POV //<<

Shit. What i must to do now? Haishhhh! Why my life is so difficult to understand?! Chill Y/N... chill.. this all is gonna be fine. Just focus to your mission. Wait........ why i care about him? What the fuck Y/N?? Why you scared of him? You very hate him.. remember that!!! Argh..

"Okey Jackson... you can sit at empty chair in this class." Shit... i saw my right side is empty... then he walk towards that empty chair. He saw me and then smirk. Shit... i hate that face. I hate all about him. Why he is ever come in my life? Chill Y/N.. chill...

Then he whisper to me.

"Nice to see you again Y/N" he wink to me.

Urgh. I really want to dregde that eyes so badddd. Aish. This is fucking annoying!!

"Okey class... we start the lesson now." Mr.Han said. Now is math. I just stared at the windows.

"Y/N...  please answer this question..." teacher called for me. Heh... maybe he saw me not concestrait to what he explain. I read a question in blackboard. Huh, that's really easy duh. I already knew it.

"2" my simply answer. My class gasp "Wow, that's right! Goodjob Y/N. Okey class..." he continue what he teach. Well, this is not a problem to me. I already know the all lesson.

All student stared me in disbelieve. "What?! Have any problem?" I says with cold tone. Then they looking away. I just rolling my eyes. I saw in my corner eyes. Jackson smirk to me. Again.... aishhh i really want to kill him! Then i just put my head on the table.

>>// NAMJOON POV //<<

I can't believe Y/N can answer that hard question. Wow, she never give a attention to lesson. But she can answer with relax tho. She so amaizing. But now... i really care about the situation i have. That boy Jackson. Omaigod. What if anyone know about him? Aishhhhhh. This is so annoying!!

>>// Y/N POV //<<

KRINGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!

Finally!!!! Lunch time!!! I quickly grab my bag and pulled Daewhi with me to the cafeteria. I must eat for my empty stomach quickly. Daewhi just follow me. When we arrived at cafeteria, i saw empty table to sit. Then we go there and Daewhi buy the food. I sit there while wait for Daewhi. Then he came with food. We eating while have a conversation. He said that he done put the location detect at Rose bag while walk out from the class. Yeah, that's my plans.

Then i fell a cold water come down from my hair. I guess... someone just pour a water to me. I can tell who is it.

"Wendy..." Then i get up, turn and saw... wow. I'm right. Is that bitch. And 4 others her friends...

"This is for you slam me at the locker that day."

She says... all student in there get attention to us and just saw in quite, except for BTS and Jackson. They smile evily to me.  Then i smirk. Daewhi give me napkin and i take it.

"Well, thanks a lot Wendy. I appreciate the gift you give me.. well, it's my turn to give you a present."

I kick her in stomach and walk away. i turn to her once and smile. BTS stand up in shock. She yelling in hurt and student gasp. Daewhi follow me while bring my bags.

"Well, i hope you like it babe..." I says while smirk.

<<<<<<<   AT PRINCIPAL OFFICE   >>>>>>>

Wendy and i got the calling from the principal because of that fight.

"Y/N... why you fight with her? You know who is-" I interrupt her.

"Yeah i know, she is Jungkook's girlfriend." I said with cold tone and motionless. I can saw Wendy smirk. This is just waste my time.

"You already know, but why yo-"

"She's the one who start the fight. I don't fucking care who is she or they. I never afraid for them. I'm not the scaredy cat like you, Madam."

I walk away from there with anger. Aish... What the hell?! She start first, but why me get the blame?!!

Then i go to class and sit in my chair. "Got the detention already?" I heard someone talk to me.

"What you want..."

"Wow, that's so mean... why you became like this Y/N? When we're together, you never be-"

"Just care about your fucking bussiness Jackson... And leave me alone. We never know each other and we never have a relationship. I really hate you so much..." i said without looking at him.

He just smirk and do his bussiness. What the hell? Why he is so busybody? What the life.

****skip time****

Now i'm at my office for do my work with Daewhi.

"You already put that chips right?" I ask Daewhi.

He nodded and point at his screen laptop. "Here the location." I smile happyly.

"Okey, you wait here. I got to go now. I have something to do." I says to Daewhi , i put my gun in my pocket and walk away.

****skip time****

((((((   next morning   ))))))

>>// DAEWHI POV //<<

I wake up and checked the time.

6.15.A.M.

Then i realize that i'm on the couch. Wae? I remember that i fell asleep at the chair. Then i saw Y/N asleep at the chair. Wahhh, she's really cute and pretty while sleeping. Like a doll. I smile to myself like idiot and waking up Y/N.

She open her eyes and stared at me blankly. Wahhh, i think i fall for her... wait... i can't fall to my boss. Then she getting up streching her body. Shit... this is really hot. Oh god. What i'm thinking now?

"Where did you go last night?" I ask her.

"I meet my son... have any problem?" She says. Wait... son???? She already married??!!! I stared at her in disbelieve.

"He's not my real son. He's my bestfriends son." She said. But with sad tone. Wae? Is she really can read my mindd?

"Just go to bath, or we are late to school." She says and take the towel and go to bathroom. I do the same thing and go to another bathroom. In her office have a 2 bathroom. Her office is very big. Like bedroom i guess. Then we get ready until we arrived at school.

I saw many student look at wall. I guess there have a news. Then we go to there. I ask a student in there.

"What happen here?" I ask.

"You don't know it?!" He says. I nodded.

"That hot student, Rose from 5a4 class was died last night." he says. My eyes became wide. Then I turn to Y/N. She don't have any reaction in her face. Wow, so mean.

>>// Y/N POV //<<

Well, i don't fucking care about her. Because i'm the one who killed her. She deserved what she did.

●●●●●●●Flashback last night...●●●●●●●

Okey, you wait here. I got to go now. I have something to do." I says to Daewhi , i put my gun in my pocket and walk away.

I go to toilet and wear a blue hoddie that Natasha give me for my birthday. Because i like blue.

Then i go to that place where is Rose live. And i wear a mask.

I go in to her house. She still not home yet.

"I guess, i need to wait."

>>// ROSE POV //<<

I comeback home after i meet Jennie at our hotel. I open the door but.... it's already unlock. Is it a thief come to my house?! O mai god! Then i walk in and close the door and walk to the living room. I was about to walk upstair suddenly...

"Got home honey?" I heard a voice. What the hell? At my house is really have a thief? Then i switch the light. I search for that voice. It sound like a girl. I saw she sat on the couch. Wow, she do this house is like she's. She wear a blue hoddie and mask.

"Who are you??! Why are you here?!" I yelling because scare. Yeah... obviously.

"Don't yelling, pabo. You can make me deaf. Well, can we go to the straight point? I'm tired to waiting for more. Just tell me who you work for?" She says while holding the gun.

"Noo, don't kill me you idiot!!! You don't know who i am?!" I yelling. Why her voice is so familiar to me?

"Yeahh, i know who you are.. that's why i want to kill you. But you don't know who i am. Now just tell me.. who is your boss?" She said while point the gun towards me. I just blank. What is going on now??

I was about to call Namjoon, but she shoot at my hands.

"Ouch!! That's hurt bitch!!" I saw my hands already blooded. Shit. What i'm gonna do. Who is this fucking shit?!

"I give you the last chance. Who.is.your.boss?" She says with cold tone. Why she really want to know about our boss? I guess she is our enemy. But who? I never expected who is she.

"No and NEVER!!" I yelling at her. She point the gun towards me.

"Well, i guess you must say bye to the world babe." I can tell she smirk behind that mask.

BAAMMMMMM!!!!!!

>>// Y/N POV //<<

I shoot her into the head. That's what they do for Natasha. And i will do the same as they. I hope that you happy with Natasha in up there. Then watch i kill your sister and brother okey? Well.. this is just the beginning for me.

☆☆☆☆☆☆ end of flashback ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

>>// DAEWHI POV //<<

"I heard that she got killed by someone wearing mask and blue hoddie. We never know about her gender but they said it's like a girl. We called her mask girl. because when the police checked the cctv, they only saw a girl with blue hoddie and mask." He added. Wow, this is really shocked myself.

I thanks to him and walk away with Y/N... i saw Y/N just like don't want to know this news and never care. Well, she is enemy with Rose and she ask me for Rose address. But... who is that mask girl? Why she killed Rose?

TO BE CONTINUED...

■■■■■■■■■○●□♤♡◇♧☆▪¤■■■■■■■■■

Sorry for my grammar guys. English is not my mainly language. Thanks for read!!!!!!!! And sorry if this chapter like not logic. I don't know what i write😂😙😗😚😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

190K 5.2K 19
You as an secret agent who was sent to protect BTS...Unable to love you were the most trusted ... when you were on your job everything went wrong Rea...
911 73 34
Have you felt his pain? Can you really be happy with all your faults? You're going to cave in soon. No-one is free from the torture of our own minds...
101K 6.3K 100
After being caught doing cocaine in a back alley by his parents, Jungkook was forced into a reform school for misguided and misbehaved youth. Only, i...
273K 15.2K 68
Cover Graphics by: @_jinniecutie "I'm not going to say that I will take a bullet for you because that's too cliche," he said while gazing deeply in h...