Mask Girl - [ BTSFF ] ☑️

By ParkYn3012

"Y/N... actually, they are the one who killed your parents." That was the last day when i didn't believe my b... More

Prologue
Part 1 [ DREAM ]
Part 2 [ THE BEGINNING ]
Part 3 [ MISSION ]
part 4 [ new school ]
part 5 [ new friends? ]
part 6 [ we meet again ]
part 7 [ the reason ]
part 9 [ flashback ]
part 10 [ let we begin ]
part 11 [ payback ]
part 12 [ second victim ]
part 13 [ done ]
part 14 [ lost again ]
part 15 [ hattori hanzo sword ]
part 16 [ success ]
part 17 [ new enemy ]
part 18 [ rival ]
Part 19 [ amusement park ]
part 20 [ saved ]
part 21 [ LEE Y/N ]
part 22 [ Jaehwan, Minho ]
part 23 [ eight ]
part 24 [ uncovered?? ]
part 25
part 26
Part 27 [ almost ending ]
> NAMJOON'S ENDING <
> JIN'S ENDING <
> YOONGI'S ENDING <
> HOSEOK'S ENDING <
> JIMIN'S ENDING <
> TAEHYUNG'S ENDING <
> JUNGKOOK'S ENDING <
new fanfic

part 8 [ what?? ]

2.5K 78 7
By ParkYn3012

>>// STILL DAEWHI POV //<<

I turn to her and bowed then greeted her

"Hello.. my name is Lee D-"

"Lee Daewhi... i already know that." She says with cold tone.

She's not turn to me but i can see a smirk appear in her face. And how did she know my name? Then she turn to me with smile. She's so familiar.

Wait the minutes.... it's can't be her!!! No way!!

"Y/N??!!!! Y... y.. you..??"

"Yes i am... erm.. surprise? Hehe." she says with smile. What the hell?! Is she a AGENT 001?! But how?!!!

>>// Y/N POV //<<

"AGENT 001, this is AGENT 024... Daewhi... i already told you about him right?" My uncle says.

"Yes uncle..." i easly says.

"Un...uncle????" Daewhi says while still confuse.

"Yeahh.. and hi.. i'm Y/N. Your new partner... You know that this is my first time to work with partner right?" I says with smile and put. *author-nim, why write ' hi i'm y/n'.. he already know it* (a/n : ...... ok just go to the next point)

"I don't understand... How you... be... a..-"

"Agent? Well, you know all about me.. but you never see my face. Actually everybody in this company already know that my identity must be hided..." I telling him.

"So.... that's why you transfer in my school. For all this time you know about me, but i never expected that you are the agent tho... and not the ordinary agent. An AGENT 001!! So i understand now why you say that we will be friends that day..." He says while smile. I just smile back. Wow, this kids is very excited. Well, not anyone can be my partner. Only the person i choose is the lucky in this company.

"So... AGENT 024, AGENT 001 will tell you what you both must do and you must follow all order from her. If you betrayed her, she will kill you no matter what." Uncle says while cross his hands. Then he gave me a bag. "In this bag have everything that AGENT 024 need to help you, now i will give responsible of him to you. Take care of him, Y/N." He added.

I just nodded and tell Daewhi to go to my office. He just follow me with no question. Then we arrived at my office, He just look at my office like aweeeee.

"Sit here."

"I still surprise with your identity Y/N... but i'm very happy that you are my partner and the people who i know. And i'm the lucky person in this world!" He says while i give him a paper.

"Yeahh.. i know... now i will tell you what you must do... but before that, i will tell you something." I open the bag that uncle give me.

>>// DAEWHI POV //<<

She open the bag and stared blankly. Then she give me a earpiece. I stare at her face. Full of emotionless and sadness. A regret and fear in her eyes. 

"I take you to be my partner because i want someone who already know all about IT. When i heard that you school as same with me, i think that i must take you because you will always with me right? And i can keep my eyes on you." She said with motionless. Where is the Y/N that i saw earlier?

"Yes miss." i answer.

"Just call me Y/N.. when we do mission, call me 001. It's that clear?" She says.. i just nodded.

"Okey first, you must know that group name BTS in our school right?" She ask me.

"Yeah, that's why i transfer in there to watch for them." I answer.

"You know all about that Rose and Jennie too?" She ask again.

"Err.. what do you mean? They just a girlfriends for BTS... i mean, a toy..." i says. Yeah, they are just a toy to play with.

"Well, you wrong.. they are work with BTS too... that's why they couple... and they work with the same boss tho..." she replied.

What the hell??? They are a mafia too?? This is so unbeliveble. That's why Y/N a brave girl. Now i know. But why Y/N like she know they after a long time. And what she says about Natasha? Old friends? All of this is so difficult!

"So, i need your help... BTS have a IT boy which he's so clever and smart at all IT. The name is Min Yoongi... So that will must be hard to me because i'm not smart at IT. I need you to hack all their call log. We must find who is the boss. And when i need you, i will connected to you with this earpiece, you must always be ready." She says with cold tone. And sad too. Why? Why she will be like this? Where is the sweet girl i saw earlier?

Then she gave me a laptop, gun, all thing i need and file about BTS. I guess i must read all about them. She even give me a watch... watch?? For what?

"I know you must confuse why i give you this watch... well, with this watch we can contact with each other and we can find a location where you are... and you can press this red button if you're in dangerous. I will come to you with A.S.A.P. BLUE button to meet in emergency, YELLOW button to tell that someone try to hurt you is, and GREEN button to call me. Never leave this watch okey? NEVER..." She says while give me death glare. Wow she can read my mind or what? And she is bit scary too...

I really want to know more about her... i heard that she have a brother that be an agent too.

"Ouh yeahhh, and my brother is a PE teacher in our school... if you have any question, just ask me or him... clear?" She says... okey she really can read my mind.

"Yes, Y/N."

"Now, hack their number phone... all of them... and that girls too... faster... i need to go somewhere... you stay here okey? If anything you need, just call me with that watch." She says and walking away. Then i do my work.

>>// Y/N POV //<<

I walk away from my office leave Daewhi to do him work... and go to toilet. I lock the door and sit. Aishh i never think and find the reason why they be my enemy... if i not trust them, Natasha will not died. This is all my fault. I really trust them until i get stabbed. I really regret for don't trust Natasha.

"Natasha, i'm so sorry... i'm very sorry... this all is my fault. Why i'm very stupiddddddd to trust them??!!! I don't even know what the reason they do this to me! And now, i knew it. Aishhhh...you all just wait!" I cry until i can hold my tears. Then i go out and go into the big tree.

"This is the place Natasha always play with my hair and calm for myself if i'm in anger." I smile sadly. After a few minutes, I went to the Office to see what is being done by Daewhi.

"Ouh Y/N, i'm done for hacked all of their number, but the call log is empty. I guess they already change the number." He says with sad tone.

"Nah, it's okey. You already do a great job. Now i want you to do a favor for me... please help me to find the Rose adress." I says.

"But you can ask teacher fo-"

"I already do it... But when i arrive at that adress, no one stay in there because that house in the forest." I said.

"Err... You not ent-"

"I already enter too, but that house is empty. No one stay in there. I'm done tour that house. What i saw just... the old stuf." I interrupt him.

"O.. okey.. wow, you are very brave... are you not scary go there alone? You are a girl..." he says.

Scare? What the hell?? How the agent can be scare? Aishh this kids.

"Scare? Hahahaha... me?? Scare?? Hey mister IT, the agent can't be scare of anything. Because this is our responsible... we can't be scared..." i says.. he just silent.

"Listen here Daewhi... Remember this.. We must face to the most dreaded and feared us. If not do like that, when we must to fear? All our lives? for ever? In this life, if we trust to ourself, nothing we can't do." i says with cold tone. He just stare at me blankly.

"Now just do your work." I says while sitting in my chair. Then he turn to his computer and tap the keyboard. Then he stop and stare at me. His face like have a problems.

"What? Have a problem? I guess yes..." i said. 

"I just want to asking. Why you want to find that Rose adress?" he asked.

"Well, you will knew it one day. Now just do your work." I said. then he press the laptop button and turn to me.

"Erm... in her profile, i can't detail the information... look at this..." he show me at the screen. Aishhhhh.... this bitch... why is she just not give a true address.. then the idea come into my mind.

"Wait, i have a idea..."

***skip day***

Like always i wake up in the morning because of my annoying alarm and this time, i don't have a nightmare. I don't remember what i got in my dream. I do my rutine morning and go to school. I don't bound my hair because i'm wear a earpiece.

I go to my locker and saw Daewhi. He wear a earphone but connected with me. "I told you to always here with me right. Are you forget about that?" I ask him with connected. (earphone and earpiece is a different thing right? 😂)

"Ouh yeah sorry.. i will go to you now." He replied then run towards me.

"We must be a couple student. So they will think that be the reason why you always with me. And when the races time, you must take this detector and put in her bag okey?" I says to him. He just nodded.. wow, i though that he will refuse that idea.. but nahh.. maybe he think i will do this for the mission. But good for me.

●●●●●●●●♡MEANWHILE♡●●●●●●●

>>// JIMIN POV //<<

Now we just arrived at school. When we come in, like always... we're treated like a prince of girls in our school.. " hey babe.." Irene come near me. I just smile and she hold my hands. I got bored sometimes. I saw Y/N at her locker. She look different and pretty today. Maybe she not tied her hair. Then she turn to walkway. I see at her derection. I saw Daewhi. We're just meet him at mall last night. Are they couple or what? Then Daewhi run towards Y/N. Then i remembered about that incident.

They have a short conversation and walk together while.... holding hands??!! Okey i bet they are coup- wait the minute... why i care about them? Aishh jiminnn.. you already have Irene... but i'm a international playboy.. so what? Hahaha okey what ever.. then we go to the class. I can't see Y/N. Maybe she's not here yet.

>>// Y/N POV //<<

Then we go to the class with each other while holding hands. This is so awkward and weird to. But this is for a mission. I told to Daewhi i want to go to restroom. He just follow me and he wait at outdoor. Then we arrived and go in. I saw BTS already glare at me. I just smirk and walk to my sit with Daewhi.

Then i heard the boy student whisper. "Is she couple with him? Oh mai god, i don't have a chance." I just smile and Daewhi sit infront of me. I forget to tell you all.. i already told Daewhi to  put the mic to their bag and their body tho (BTS) So i can hear what they talk about. And he say that he already do it!!! I don't have idea how Daewhi can put that mic in their body but i don care at all. I just talk to Daewhi like a couples always do. Then the teacher coming.

"Goodmorning Class, today we have a new student. Please introduce yourself." She says to that new student. Heh, this school is always have a new student or what? Then that new student come in and stop infront of us. When i saw him, my eyes became wide and want to cry. But i don't show it. Why he's here???!!!!

Who Y/N saw??

TO BE CONTINUED...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.3K 1.5K 26
Under heavy editing. Y/n and Taehyung was happy in their married life and now they are parents' of 2 years old boy Kim Sehun. After Jungkook's death...
94.3K 5K 25
"Ahh!! What are you doing in my room?" Jimin asked in shock. He just woke up and saw a naked jungkook lying next to him. "I think you didnt realise b...
66.8K 3.9K 37
|| EVERY ACTION HAS A CONSEQUENCE || BTS Fanfiction Horror/Thriller Yoonmin Jihope Namjin Taekook THIS STORY BELONGS TO ME @YOONMINSSPARADISE! IF S...
904 62 21
you are (y/n) (l/n), your parents died when you where 14 you are now 18 years old and you are moving do to being sexually abused by your uncle, you a...