Street Dancer (BTS fanfic)

By Chromiee

Warning: the following story contains a lot of cursing and maybe sexual content. All Rights Reserved! I own t... More

Ch. 1 - WHAT THE HELL
Ch. 2 - Meeting BTS
Ch. 3 - Annoying Hyungs
Ch. 4 - Jackson
Ch. 5 - Tae-hyung's Magic
Ch. 6 - Evil Elevators
Ch. 7 - Noona of Seoul
Ch. 8 - Jackson vs Eun-ha
Ch. 9 - The Accident
Ch. 10 - Sushi, Mochi & Kimchi
Ch. 11 - Umma Fangirl & Signatures
Ch. 12 - Meeting Army
Ch. 13 - Slapped by Flowers
Ch. 14 - Eun-ha's Ancient Crush
Ch. 15 - Kookie's Birthday
Ch. 16 - Eun-ha's Birthday & LoL World Championship 2017
Ch. 17 - Jun Forfeits
Ch. 18 - JYP Entertainment
Ch. 19 - Steamy
Ch. 20 - Jump
Ch. 21 - Big Bangin'
Ch. 22 - Spoiling Suga
Ch. 23 - Snapped
Ch. 24 - They're Back
Ch. 25 - Eun-ha's Breakdown
Ch. 26 - Hong Kong We Go
Ch. 27 - Suga's Relief (R.I.P Jong-hyun of SHINee)
Ch. 28 - Little Things Can Mean Something Too
Ch. 29 - Stop It Jun
Ch. 30 - BTS + GOT7 & Bye Old Apartment
Ch. 31 - The Truth
Ch. 32 - A New Start
Ch. 33 - Big Eyes
Ch. 34 - Curtain Call
Ch. 35 - Hoo Hoo This Hoo Hoo That
Ch. 36 - Ask Us Anything
Ch. 37 - Chaotic Dinner
Ch. 38 - The Crazy in Her
Ch. 39 - PRESENTS
Ch. 40 - Return of the Fashionista
Ch. 41 - Gorilla and JB's Weirdness
Ch. 42 - Crushing Cans
Ch. 43 - Their Deal
Ch. 44 - Damn Eun-ha
Ch. 45 - His Moves
Ch. 46 - So So SOOOOO
Ch. 47 - Separation Difficulties
Ch. 48 - Jungkook's Words Man
Ch. 50 - Eun-ha of the Past
Ch. 51 - Underground Hell
Ch. 52 - The King
Ch. 53 - Plan P-O-E
Ch. 54 - Last Stand
Ch. 55 - The Magazine
Ch. 56 - Eerie
Ch. 57 - Cats
Ch. 58 - Someone is Watching
Ch. 59 - Just Us Two
Ch. 60 - Coffee
Ch. 61 - Maknae Plan
Ch. 62 - Strangled
Ch. 63 - March 9
Ch. 64 - Conflicted
Ch. 65 - JB's Risk
Ch. 66 - Distance & Guilt
Ch. 67 - I Can See Your Voice
Ch. 68 - MAMA
Ch. 69 - Limit
Ch. 70 - Fighting For Them
Ch. 71 - Who
Ch. 72 - Her Infamous 'Heart Disease'
Ch. 73 - Pocky Deal
Ch. 74 - BBMA's
Ch. 75 - Ultimate Family
Ch. 76 - First Summer Night
Ch. 77 - Stingray and Seagull Friends
Ch. 78 - Each Other's Presence to the Other
Ch. 79 - Hyo-rin is the Best Wingwoman
Ch. 80 - Their Closure
Ch. 81 - Locked
Ch. 82 - Nam-joon and Eun-ha
Ch. 83 - The Eve
Ch. 84 - Hum
Ch. 85 - Lost in Malta Pt. 1
Ch. 86 - Lost in Malta Pt. 2
Ch. 87 - Lost in Malta Pt. 3
Ch. 88 - B-Boy Waltz
Ch. 89 - Promise
Ch. 90 - One Love
Ch. 91 - AAA's Lullaby
Ch. 92 - Artist of the Year
Ch. 93 - Countdown
Ch. 94 - 2 Year Promise
Ch. 95 - Lil Meow Meow
Ch. 96 - Feelings Not Returned
Ch. 97 - As Time Passes
Ch. 98 - Reunion of OT8
Final Chapter: One Love

Ch. 49 - Bittersweet

572 17 2
By Chromiee

Their talk finished and the boys left Eun-ha and Suga alone. Since JB wasn't around, the boys gave them their space. For the time being that is.

"Why did you keep it from us? Wouldn't it be easier if you just said it?", Suga sat on the big couch while Eun-ha had her legs pulled to her chest on the single love seat.

"But I broke my promise. And a Rha is not suppose to do that.", Eun-ha was sulking and was rocking herself on the chair. "You know how I am, getting disappointed with shit like that.", she puffs her cheeks and looks to the side.

"Aish, Eun-ha really?", Suga scratches his head because of her stubbornness. "You know, even if you are doing all of that Underground stuff during that day, it doesn't mean we can't do it after. I know damn well you're going to do well on it so after we get your victory, we can just celebrate, just us two."

Eun-ha groans and buries her face on her lap. "Ahni... That's actually a good idea. But it's just that I wasn't sure how you would react...", she tries to steal a glance from him without getting caught but the moment she does it, she gets caught with those playful eyes. "What?"

"I swear to god, you're really cute.", Suga laughs and bends his torso forward to rest his elbows on his lap. "Cuter than Kumamon."

"Hmp. Shut up.", she pouts and averted her gaze to the side.

Suga stands up and sits in front of her on the floor. His expression then turns serious. "Seriously, you are. And if this war in the Underground against that girl will make you feel better, then I have to make it happen.", he reaches for her hand and holds both of them in his hands. "The girl responsible for your amnesia."

She perks up and looks down to him. "How'd you know?"

"You mentioned her name and I remembered the first time you told me about how you lost a little bit of your memories. She's responsible of your fear of falling down staircases isn't she?", Suga stares at her coldly as he said his words. "Right?"

"You're right.", Eun-ha stares back at him, blank. She entwined their hands and stared at each other for a little while before calling it a night.

And with that, Eun-ha was determined to win. And determined to show her brothers what it's like to be not Queen but King of the Underground.

Click! Click! Click!

"Good, good. Alright JB-ssi, wrap your arms around Jihyo-ssi's waist. And cling to DK Jihyo-ssi!", shouted the camera. "Eunha-ssi, leaned your back against JB and tilt your head slightly upwards with your eyes closed.", there were more clicks and the cameraman laughs in satisfactory. "Yeah there we go!"

Eun-ha changes her facial expression every five seconds after the camera snaps and the photo shoot went on with the four main cast changing their poses and partners. Eun-ha's wardrobe was really different for her taste. She wore a black dress that looked like a nightgown with straps that ended above her knees while Jihyo wore a pink one. And while Eun-ha waited for her turn now, Jihyo, DK and JB had their love triangle pictures. They already finished their drama promotional pictures so now they're taking one for the magazines where they'll also promote but just through COSMOPOLITAN.

"Ya DK, Jihyo-nim and JB-ssi!", she cheered with a sneaky grin.

DK was laughing, slightly bashful as he wraps his arms around Jihyo's waist while she faces him and then JB standing behind her back as more snaps came in.

"Alright, just DK-ssi and Jihyo-ssi! Up next, Eunha-ssi and JB-ssi!"

After twenty minutes, it was their turn. Eun-ha was in a hurry but this shoot ain't gonna finish for another hour.

The cameraman paces in front of them, thinking while they were on a couch, sitting next to each other in style. "Hm. I'm thinking of what we can do with your seductive charm Eunha-ssi."

"Uh—", Eun-ha tried to offer her opinions for the theme but JB beat her to it.

"Since she's madly in love with the prince, why don't we use that?", said JB as he leans forward, slouching his back on his seat.

"Great idea!", the cameraman or director you call it, grins happily and points at their seat. "JB-ssi, sit on the side close to the armrest. No no no, not like that, look sideways, there we go! Eunha-ssi, climb on the seat, close to JB-ssi. Grab his necktie and look at the camera."

Eun-ha was in working mode so she can't really get out of it. "Ok...", she didn't like the idea and ended up hesitating.

JB notices her hesitation and calls for her. "Eun-ha."

She turns to look at him, their faces were only inches apart. "I don't know JB, I'm just—"

"Just look at the camera and me back and forth. Then leave the rest to me.", said JB with that serious gaze piercing through her. He reaches for her cheek and made it look like he was about to caress her.

"ATTA BOY! Give her the glare too!"

More and more snaps followed with the director giggling in ecstasy while staff watched the whole entire thing happen. DK and Jihyo were really surprised with it. Same for Hyo-rin who ends up dropping her hand brush on the ground.

She rubs her temples and clears her throat. "He's not gonna be so happy about this.", she opens her phone and looks at her contacts. Her thumbs hovered on a certain someone's name on the screen but she hesitated on pressing it. "Aish, I'll let them three work it out.", she shakes her head in disbelief and puts down her phone.

Jun appears next to her and sighs. "He's doing it again."

"What are we gonna do?", Hyo-rin look up to him.

"We wait.", said Jun.

Hours passed and the shoot ended a while ago. Again, it was a shame that JB didn't get to hang out with Eun-ha any longer because his schedule got piled up with all the promotion for his group and all that.

Now, they're on their way back to BTS's home and JB just had to drop her off.

"It's kinda sad. But I also love our fans. Can't miss it.", JB chuckles nervously while scratching the back of his neck. "Uh, listen... Sorry about earlier. I know I was a little too forward at the shoot."

Eun-ha walks up the mini staircase of the front porch and looks down to him. "Well, thanks to you, the shoot was a success. Couldn't have done that without you. Good luck on your promotion!"

JB smiles and looks up to her. "You only have a day left so endure not touching Suga-ssi till tomorrow. I won't be able to keep an eye on you because I have magazine interviews tomorrow. Just promise me that because I can't lie to your PD."

"I swear on it!", Eun-ha nods and grins. "Here, to make it official.", she extends her hand to him and points her pinky out.

A hint of redness slowly crept from JB's cheeks. He chuckles and hooks his pinky with hers. "Alright I believe you."

Before things could go more romantic for him, the BTS door opens as Jungkook and Jimin robotically marched through the door and grabbed Eun-ha by her arms and dragged her inside. He blinks a couple of times in confusion before sighing.

This is getting more annoying than I thought... But, she'll come around. Eventually.

He turns around and heads for the exit. "I'll see you later then, Eun-ha.", he coldly smiles and leaves.

Inside, Eun-ha's feet were dragged on the floor at the lobby. Jungkook yanks her sneakers away and tossed them to the side before dragging her to the living room with Jimin. 

"What the hell are you guys doing?! Let me go you goons!", Eun-ha whined.

"Shut up gangster, just let yourself catch our drift."

Everyone was there besides Suga and in the TV flat screen, was an old MV. By who? By BTS of course.

Just one day, one night

"Woah! It's Rapmon!", Eun-ha gets on her feet, gawking at the TV. "Damn you guys look edgy.", she makes her way to the arm rest of the couch and sat there, next to Rapmon.

Rapmon playfully hits her arm. "Yeah yeah. Our first two years were all the SWAG thing went way up in the air. Especially your boy."

J-Hope hops on the couch from the back and swings his arms around Jin and Rapmon while pointing his head at Eun-ha. "Aish hyungs. Look at her turn pink to red."

Suga:
Haruman naege sigani itdamyeon

Dalkomhan ni hyanggie chwihaeseo
Gonhi nan jamdeulgopa
Ppakppakhan seukejul saie gihoega itdamyeon
Ttaseuhago gipeun nun ane mom damgeugopa  

Suga starts his lines on the MV and Eun-ha was shocked to see him in red. And edgy with the eyeliner. He looked pretty hot. He looked like someone that she would actually take interest in during her high school years— not to her knowledge of course. Too bad she didn't get to experience high school love at all since hobbies took over and her attention is elsewhere. See how Jun feels. 

"So that's you guys before I met you.", Eun-ha shows a soft smile. "That's hyung before I met him...", she mumbles then snaps back to reality. "Wait, why are you guys showing me this?", she covers her face and peeks between her fingers.

"No reason. We got bored waiting for you. You sure have the time to flirt around when your battle is tomorrow, gangster.", said Jungkook, nonchalantly.

Eun-ha could care less about what Jungkook has to say at the moment. Right now, she was like a teenager falling in love for the first time. Her eyes could form into hearts right now but science doesn't allow that. "He's so cool...", she lets out a love sigh.

"Who's cool now?"

She flinches as she felt an elbow on her head. She looks up to see Suga brushing his teeth, looking down to her. "H-hyung!", her eyes widened and narrowed. Redness crept slowly on her cheeks.

Suga smirks at her shyness and ruffles her hair. "I'll deal with you later. Come on. Don't we need to meet up with your friends?"

"Y-yeah. I'll let them know now!", she briskly stands up, hitting Suga's chin, making him bite his own toothbrush and lip in the process. "I'll do that u-upstairs!", she sprints out of the living room and heads upstairs.

"OW! Eun-ha!", Suga groans and covers his mouth. "Stop being so frantic every time!", he shouted and sits on her spot. "Jeez this girl.", he smiles and sighs.

"Are you gonna finish brushing your teeth or what?", Jin crosses his arms and taps his elbows with his brows raised. "The everyday flirting habit of you two..."

"Get a girlfriend. Maybe you'll understand my enjoyment with Eun-ha.", said Suga before heading to the bathroom to finish up.

"Min Yoon-gi!"

A little while later, the group met up with the Pact at the dancing studio. 

Suga was leaning his back against the wall with his arms crossed, glaring at the scene he was looking at. "Tch."

The twins were clinging onto Eun-ha as usual while she was getting the gears that Tower brought in. The Pact's gears. Sung-min and Sung-ah were wrapping themselves all over their dongsaeng.

"See see see? We got the extras in here. Ever since the others left to move on with their life, us and Tower kept them for safety's sake. Just in case something like this would happen. You do have your own mask still right Eun-ha?", said Sung-min.

Sung-ha's eyes glinted as he spots Suga. "I sense jealousy Sung-min.", he grins.

"I do, as well.", Sung-min grins back.

BTS turned to Suga who was about to be on fire in a minute but Eun-ha stops it from happening as she stands up, stomping her feet. Her eyes lit up as she stares down the twins. "Stand down!", her voice echoed inside the studio.

"Eek!", the twins squeaked and rushes to Tower, to hide.

"That's the Pack leader for you.", said Gin, waving his hand to the side.

She's so scary!

J-Hope, Jin and Jimin clung onto each other, whimpering. 

Eun-ha walked towards Suga and gives him a peck on the cheek before going back into working mode. "Alright. Now that this mess is settled, let's get everything ready for tomorrow. And tomorrow, I will be M.I.A after my shoot. Jun will be at the Underground so, I will put Sang-hun and Rapmon in charged."

Suga rubs his cheek, finally calmed down from the twins and swings his arms around Eun-ha's shoulders. "And where will you be?"

Eun-ha lets out a smug look and looks at the box that was brought in by Tower. "Somewhere.",  she gets out of Suga's arms and approaches the box, kneeling down to open it. Her eyes glimmered and a smile of satisfaction formed from her lips. "I appreciate you cleaning them, Beom-hyung."

"Of course.", Tower smiles.

The girl looks back to BTS and tosses them white half-masks. They were all shaped into Japanese wolf demons like Jun's. 

"What are these Eun-ha?", V studies the mask with excitement. "Are these for—"

"It's for you guys.", Eun-ha grins. "Wear black tomorrow and put the masks on before going into the Underground.", she tosses the last mask to Suga and stands up. She approaches her Pack and stands in front of them, facing BTS. 

BTS looks at her, confused.

"Welcome to the Pack, wolves.", she smirks.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.5K 3.2K 32
"Me?! Living with this seven idiots?! No way!" "Well too bad there's no way you can disagree now" "Oh fuck..." ... In which a girl named Yoon Seomin...
51.4K 1.8K 30
L/N Y/N is a young girl with a unique personality. She's a cute nerd in her school. But there's a group of bad boys who calls themselves BTS, that al...
101K 4.3K 37
{COMPLETED} park jimin is one of the most amazing dancers in the world, he is a very well known dancer and singer, and he has his own dance group th...
99.1K 3.7K 91
after a prank gone wrong in her old school, rich mean girl, min lea, dance captain of contemporary dance team 'elite movement', is forced to transfer...