Stand By You (RoadTripTV FANF...

By wolfess21

COMPLETED 4TH NOV 2018 Hi Roadies! Stand by You is a fanfic which I've been working on for a while now, it's... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Get To Know Me!
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
A/N ~ Important Please Read
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
We Will Rise ~ Chap 1 Sneak Peak
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
I'm Alive...New Fanfic Soon

Chapter 13

425 14 5
By wolfess21

Rye POV

We'd gone to park, Lucy too and were having a kick about when we saw some fans come over. My mind was still trying to work out what was going on with Clo and her family. Worry was eating me up. I knew I should just call her but...I was scared she wouldn't want to talk to me. 2 weeks and I've not reached out to her.

There was yelling, turning one of the roadies frowned "Who's she?"

"Mikey's girlfriend." I mumbled lowly, motioning for them to keep it quiet.

Lucy was no kidding arguing with this group of girls. We all exchanged a worried look, she really needed to stop, sighing I went over and pulling her back said "What the hell-"

I didn't get much further since she decided kiss me, pushing her off me I stared at shock and anger running through me. There was silence then a voice said "Well...we arrived in time for the show."

Jack stood there, looking at Lucy who shrugged "Not like any of you boys can..." she paused as Jodie appeared and man Jodie and Shan looked pissed.

"You got a lot of nerve honey," Shan said eyeing her.

Lucy scoffed walking over and meeting them half way and I felt sick, Mikey came over glancing to me "It's ok, it's on her mate."

"Mikey got me to Rye," Lucy shrugged, "and where's his supposed girlfriend? Too busy reading I suppose? Or maybe she doesn't love him no more."

There was a scream. We all glanced seeing Lizzie run straight across the road, Jules carrying Serena hot her heels. Rick was after them by the looks of it, Carolyn appeared from across the way and I was so lost. So lost when John appeared then, Lizzie had made it across to Marley who had appeared and held her screaming "Jules run!"

Rick reached him and hauled Serena out of his grip, Serena was screaming and crying, he glanced up the road and I swear my heart went cold. A car was coming, he placed Serena in the middle of the road and grabbing Jules took off again.

Marley screamed "SERENA CRAWL!"

Serena wasn't listening so I did perhaps the most idiotic thing ever, I ran to her and knowing there wasn't enough time to move us both out of the way covered her body with mine. Closing my eyes I prayed we'd both make it. There was a squeal of tires and a car door slammed shut, opening my eyes the driver said "I didn't hit you did I? Oh my god."

Getting up I held Serena close as she clung to me, Marley rushed over "Oh my god Rye...Serena."

Serena cried "I want Clo and Jules. Lizzieeeeee!"

Passing her to Lizzie who held her I said "What is going on?"

"Rick is erm...going insane." Marley whispered, "Lizzie...where's Clo and Ozzie? Jules?"

Lizzie sniffed "Rick took Jules...I lost Ozzie in the streets. I thought Clo was with you?"

Marley closed her eyes "Shit."

Lucy was now just watching everything wide eyed, and silent. Lizzie suddenly took off running up to where the flat is and tackled Clo who held onto them both. Ozzie holding her upright. Marley ran over and flung herself at Clo who went down laughing, as the rest of them jumped on her.

"What the hell have we missed?" Andy mumbled.

The roadies dutifully left us alone. Carolyn was sobbing on John who held her, Clo got up the others joining her. Shan shook her head "You lot scare the shit outta me."

"Sorry," Clo smiled hugging Shan then Jodie. Jack raised a brow at her "Just saying...Lucy kissed Rye."

"Good for her," Clo said hugging Jack.

Lucy snorted "Well you clearly don't care,"

I backed away as she walked towards me, Clo came over and hugged me, Lucy scowled "Do you mind?"

Clo glanced up at me "I'll explain the drama later, it's a long story baby."

"You're not mad at me?" I frowned brushing her hair back.

Leaning up she kissed me, slow, lazy and relaxed...and tongue was involved.

"Now that," I heard Shan laugh, "is a girl laying claim to her man."

When we pulled away Lucy had disappeared, Jodie pulled a face at Clo "Anyone got a bar of soap."

"Why?" Brook asked confused.

"She needs to wash her mouth out, Rye germs." Jodie grinned.

Clo raised a brow and going over to her wiped her hand down Jodie's arm "Free Rye germs."

"NOOOO TAKE BACK YOUR BOYFRIENDS GERMS!" Jodie shrieked, Clo laughed dodging her, only for Ozzie to grab her throwing her over his shoulder he laughed "I got this. Mars."

"NOOOOOO YOU GUYSSSSS!" Clo shrieked as Marley took her legs, Ozzie had her hands and they started swinging her. Jules grinned "Wait I wanna jump over her!"

"THIS IS ANIMAL ABUSE! I AM A BOOKWORM CLUE IN THE AAAAAH!" she shrieked as Jules dived over her, Marley grinned "You alright there?"

"I WILL TELL OZZIE WHO YOU LOST IT TO!"

"I'm sure everyone would love to know who you lost it to." Marley laughed.

Clo growled "PUT ME DOWN I'M NO TOY!"

"RYE WOULD ARGUE THAT!" Marley winked.

Marley paused "Oh yeah you need to like reward Rye, he acted as a human shield for Serena."

At the same time they let her go and she hit the ground with a jolt groaning she said "I hate you both. I need oil...I'm too old for this."

"Drama queen." Ozzie laughed.

Going over to her I said sitting next to her "You alright?"

"Peachy." she winced rolling over and looking at me, I looked away "It was nothing. If I hadn't I'm not sure the car would've stopped."

"You know what Ryan Beaumont," she hummed closing her eyes, "I hope our story never has a end..."

Glancing at her I leaned down kissing her lightly, she chuckled pushing me back slightly "Not now, I'm shattered. Rick's an ass."

"Hey," I said nuzzling her neck, "I love you."

Smiling she kissed my lightly "Sap."

"Yeah but I'm your sap." I chuckled.

"Yes," she chuckled, "you are."

"Hate to ruin that awfully cute moment," Marley drawled "but we have to get packing...you coming or staying?"

Clo glanced at her "Mars..."

Marley smiled "Promise me you'll come visit us? The kids and I will call you ever week,"

"Learn French." Clo smiled sadly getting up she hugged Marley tightly, "Lea is one of many. If you need love advice I'm sure the kids will help."

"God," Marley laughed squeezing her tightly, "we're a family again..."

Ozzie went over and hugged them both "Yeah...just without this one joining us."

"I don't think I could deal living with you lot." Clo grinned.

Serena sniffed "Why can't you come? I want you to come."

"Yeah," Lizzie and Jules chorused.

Clo chuckled "I have a life here, I'll come visit though."

"But..." Serena sniffed, "you have to come to see me on all my birthdays. Bring Rye and the others too."

"I'll do my best sweet," Clo smiled cuddling her.

Carolyn came over to me "Take care of her,"

"You're back with John?" I frowned.

She smiled faintly "Love is more than a feeling, it's a choice. We still love each other...we want to make this work and we choose each other."

"Clo," Carolyn smiled at her, "give 'em hell."

Clo fought a smile "Yes mam."

"And then you must tell us about the carnage you cause when you go for your dreams." Ozzie smiled.

Clo rolled her eyes "Sure."

"No getting pregnant anytime soon." Marley snorted.

Clo narrowed her eyes on Marley who smiled "Be nice."

"You know Matt was goddman awful at hook ups." Clo said dead pan.

Marley gaped at her "You did not...DID YOU ACTUALLY?! How?"

Clo smirked "One day I'll tell you how that happened. It's entertaining."

"No you can't-" Marley paused as John said "Packing to do folks." Glancing to Clo he frowned "You're sure you don't want to come? It'd be a fresh start..."

"I ain't starting over anytime soon." Clo laughed, "have fun in France."

They walked away. Andy looked at her "And why don't you want to go with them?"

"I'd miss my girls too much," she grinned, "and you boys...oh and this guy called Rye."

Laughing I tickled her "You're real funny."

"Uh-huh," she laughed kissing my cheek, "I think so."

A/N

*chuckles* soooo I get the feeling you lot didn't like Lucy? xD Hope you're all having a good day 

love Clo xox

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.3K 2K 24
"I know, that you told Mikey everything about me! That you told him, that I kissed you that night we were drunk, and don't pretend you don't remember...
6.4K 102 29
we all have social media, of course you do it would be considered social suicide not to have at least Facebook. now fandoms are a big part of this. a...
10K 509 17
✅Completed✅ Just another Roadtrip group chat story (wrote it for a friend but decided to publish it) Started: 7/5/19 Finished: 7/31/19 Thank you so m...
61.8K 1.9K 22
My lovely Randy Shippers this is for you ! (COMPLETED) Andy Fowler is 16 years old , He recently moved to Machester with his mom and is gonna go to...