Children from Hell

By umji-yah

Jin got a job as a baby sitter to two little boys. The moment he entered the large mansion of the Jeon's at t... More

Intro of Main Characters
Little Angels from Hell
Kim Taehyung
Goodbyes and Whispered Words
Creepy Talks
In the shadow
Shopping and adorable stray
Jealousy and Death
Jealousy and Death PT. 2
Strange things
The Man on the street
Min Yoongi
Taehyung's Secret
Don't mind me
The truth about the Jeons
Taehyung's Secret PT. 2
Promises
Promises PT. 2
Change
Scattered thoughts
Danger and dangerous
Danger and dangerous PT. 2
That Night
The call
Dream and Reality
Panic
Dreams and Reality pt. 2
Falling into Lies
Finding Answers
The Shaman
Friend or Foe
Friend or Foe
Friend or Foe pt. 2
Wiped out Memories
Preparation
The Plan pt. 1
Moon
Coming Soon
The night of the red moon
It's Almost Time
Some points on note

The Mansion

8.5K 485 49
By umji-yah

An uneasy feeling immediately settled in Seokjin's gut once he entered the Jeon's mansion. It has three floors and very spacious. Alot of expensive antique pieces were also scattered around.

"Seokjin-ah, sit down. Please feel at home." Mrs. Jeon graciously said while motioning at the comfy looking cream-colored couch. "My husband is just calling the children from their room."

"Uh, thanks ma'am." I said nervously. It's summer and I thought it would be good to take this baby sitting job I saw on the paper. It offers a large pay and it will really help in paying for my rent and other bills.

"So, Seokjin what made you take up this job? " Mrs. Jeon asked curiously.

"I, uh, needed money. And I really like taking care of children." Although my boyfriend Kim Taehyung is against this, I just can't let this opportunity pass by. The large paycheck is really tempting.

"You understand that you will have to stay here during weekdays right? Would that be a problem to you?"

I forced a polite smile. "No! It's totally fine with me."

"Good, you have Saturdays and Sundays as your day-off. You can go back home during those days. Our good friend will look after the children when you are not around. Since me and my husband are leaving tomorrow I am expecting you to be back here earlier . You should also bring your clothes. "

"I'll do that. Does the children has any particular likes or dislikes?"
Hey, its important for babysitters to know it.  Makes taking care of them much easier.

"Ah, that. The children will just tell you themselves. I think they're here." Mrs. Jeon smiled while looking at the spiral stair case where the footsteps are coming from. "Seokjin-ah, meet the children..."

I turned my head and saw Mr. Jeon with two young boys on either side of him. I saw their unblinking eyes looking straight into mine. I suddenly shivered. The heck?!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.5K 1.9K 37
Sequel To Black Heart Jimin and Jungkook have been through a lot. Finally reuniting, allowing Jimin to finally see the child he had lost. All was for...
114 0 22
"Take care of them," his voice echoed in her mind. In Na sniffled as she wiped at her face. She had to stay strong, and not for herself. If Jungkook...
752 115 16
In the century Kim Seokjin has lived, he has never fucked up this badly. He's only ever cared about three people in his whole existence: Soonmin, Kyu...
18.8K 1K 41
"A human? Here, in our world?" ==== "So.. what do you think of our world?" "Just like how he pictured it would be.." ==== "I really can't believe you...