Welcome Home - HS - Completed

By Ceeceeinatl1

This is about Harry Styles moving into his SoHo apartment in NYC and discovers a beautiful new neighbor who b... More

Introduction
Chapter 1 - Good to Be Home
Chapter 2 - Chinese Food
Chapter 3 - Dinner
Chapter 4 - Tequila
Chapter 5 - Dessert
Chapter 6 - Dance with Me
Chapter 7 - Taste so Good
Chapter 8 - Come with Me
Chapter 9 - Ecstasy
Chapter 10 - Calgon Take Me Away
Chapter 11 - Time for Bed
Chapter 12 - Damn
Chapter 13 - Good Morning Sunshine
Chapter 14 - Oh Shit
Chapter 15 - Shower Time
Chapter 16 - Papi
Chapter 17 - Where is my Wallet?
Chapter 18 - Drawn to you
Chapter 19 - Dark Room
Chapter 20 - Ed
Chapter 21 - Fantasy
Chapter 22 - Picture This
Chapter 23 - Partying
Chapter 24 - Where is she?
Chapter 25 - Don't Answer
Chapter 26 - Pussy Ass Bitch
Chapter 27 - You Are Mine Now
Chapter 28 - You Need To Move On
Chapter 29 - No He Didn't
Chapter 30 - You Don't Have To Stay
Chapter 31 - I Like Dreaming
Chapter 32 - Vincenzo Ferrari
Chapter 33 - Talk Too Soon
Chapter 34 - Maria Ferrari
chapter 35 - That Pussy is Mine Now...
Chapter 36 - Mangia (Eat)
Chapter 37 - Fuck Me... Please
Chapter 38 - Mile High Club
Chapter 39 - Marcel
Chapter 40 - Magic
Chapter 41 - Pizza Time
Chapter 42 - Dinner Party
Chapter 43 - Pony
Chapter 44 - Damnnn
Chapter 45 - Oh Mitch
Chapter 46 - Karaoke
Chapter 47 - Time to Cool Off
Chapter 48 - Party Animal
Chapter 49 - I Remember
Chapter 50 - Where is the Key?
Chapter 51 - Temptation
Chapter 52 - OMG No...
Chapter 53 - Something is Wrong
Chapter 54 - Call My Father
Chapter 55 - I Owe You Everything
Chapter 56 - What are you doing here?
Chapter 57 - I Love You Too!
Chapter 58 - Locked In
Chapter 59 - Fuck... I Love You
Chapter 60 - Keep Him Happy or I will
Chapter 61 - What The Fuck Are You Doing Here?
Chapter 62 - Dress Shopping
Chapter 63 - Hen Party
Chapter 64 - The Wedding
Chapter 65 - If I Could Fly
Chapter 66 - You Lying Bitch
Chapter 67 - London Bridge On My Ass
Chapter 68 - OMG Louis
Chapter 69 - My Heart Is Hurting
Chapter 71 - Sweet Angel
Chapter 72 - New York Bound
Chapter 73 - Wait... What???
Chapter 74 - I'm So Sorry!
Chapter 75 - Harry Lost his Mind!
Chapter 76 - Fireworks
Chapter 77 - Beached Whale
Chapter 78 - Wedding Day
Chapter 79 - Smile for the Camera...Bitch
Chapter 80 - Wait... What????
Chapter 81 - Am I Dead?
Chapter 82 - Flatlines
Epilogue - Infinity

Chapter 70 - What the Fuck did you just say?

1.5K 40 6
By Ceeceeinatl1

Christina's POV

We are back at Harry's house in London for not one hour when the door bell rings.  I look at Harry questioning him with my eyes wondering who it can be.  He walks to the door and it is no other than Nick Grimshaw.

Nick pushes Harry out of the way and rushes to me and throws his arms around me and lifts me up and says, "Christina, it is so good to see you!  I am so happy you are still around!  This bell end over here needs you in his life and so do I!"    WTF is a bell end? 

We both turn to Harry as he says, "Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey..."  We all start laughing.  I just love the relationship Harry and Nick have.  Nick treats Harry like a real person and doesn't kiss his ass.  That is a real friend. 

"So, how long will you both be in London before you abandon me?" Nick asks.  I personally have no idea what we are doing so I look to Harry for answers once again.   Harry says, "Well, I have some paperwork to go over and sign then I will know more when we can be able to go back to New York."

I look at Harry and think of how we met in New York and start smiling.   I think he can read my mind because he asks me if I would like to order some Chinese food.  I begin to blush when Nick notices and says, "Soooooo, I see Chinese food and you two mean something. huh?  Did Harry pour duck sauce on your body and lick it off or something?" 

I smack Nick on his arm and blush and scream, "Noooooooooooooo!"   Harry then explains how we met.   Hmmmm  I think we may need to try that duck sauce thing though...

Nick then says that he is dee-jaying a party tonight and wants us to come.  I look at Harry and tell him that it is up to him.  Harry is not sure until Nick convinces him and he gives in to Nick.  I ask what the dress code is and Nick says it will be casually sexy...  Uh... I can do that.  I can wear something like I did to the Ed Sheeran album release party.

Harry then walks Nick to the door as I go in the kitchen to make tea.

Harry's POV

I start to walk Nick to the door and ask him some questions about the party.   He tells me that it is one of the regular celebrity type parties.   Oh God...  I hope Christina will be ok with this party.   Most of the time people get very drunk and high and just fuck...  I haven't been to one in a while.

Nick tells me he will send me the details and I let him out and walk into the kitchen.  Christina has 2 cups of tea for us.  I walk up behind her and wrap my arms around her waist and bring my lips to her neck and kiss my way to her ear and whisper, "What have I done to deserve you?"   She giggles and says, "We can start with getting some duck sauce."

"Speaking of sex, I need to fill you in on the type of party we will be going to tonight." I start to say when she tells me, "Harry, I have been to a few of these celebrity type parties and I understand that people can get a bit free and let loose.   I just ask that you don't let anyone do anything inappropriate to you.  I am not sure I can handle it."

Hmmmm, so she has been to these types of parties before...   "Christina, I promise to not let anyone touch me or you.  It will just be about me and you tonight.  In fact, I know which dress I want you to wear and no panties." I say as I smirk thinking of how I am going to fuck the shit out of her at this party. 

Christina just looks at me and says, "Oh, I see you have plans for me tonight, huh?"  Oh yeah....

Christina's POV

We arrive at the venue via the back door so no one sees us.  Fine with me, I would rather go in through the back.  I really hate the paparazzi.  We walk in and it is so dark.   There are a few bars and some lounge areas and a dance floor.

We make our way to see Nick in the dee-jay booth and he introduces us to a couple of people as Harry Styles and his girlfriend Christina.   Wow, he said... Girlfriend...

Everyone was so very nice to me and made me feel very welcomed except for this one woman.   Of course there is an ex of Harry's here.  I am not going to let her get the best of me, nope...    I see her giving me the evil eye so I turn to Harry who hasn't noticed and whisper in his ear, "Is it too soon to want to fuck you here?"

Harry turns to me pulls me to his body and says, "It is never too soon to fuck me.   Lets get a few drinks in us first."   I bring my hands to his face and pull him towards mine and gently kiss his lips and he immediately deepens the kiss as I start to pull on his hair.   Fuck...

I pull back enough to see the woman roll her eyes and walk away  Bwahahaha...  Harry tells me he is going to the bar to get us some drinks and he will be right back.   As soon as he walks away Nick whispers in my ear, "I saw what you did there.  Good job!  Fuck these hoes!  Don't let them near your man.  Claim that dick Christina!"   I just smile at Nick.

Harry comes back with a tray of tequila shots.  Oh boy...  it is gonna be a crazy night I see.   The three of us begin throwing the shots back when I tell Harry that I want to dance.  He grabs me by the hand and brings me to the dance floor. 

As we are walking there I see all eyes on Harry.  The men and the women are staring at him and there is that same woman as before giving me the evil eye again.  Not this again....  please do not try anything with me. 

We get to the dance floor and Harry turns around and is facing me.  He puts his arms around my waist and pulls me to his body.  The music is pumping and he is moving his hips to the music. The friction from our bodies rubbing together is making his dick hard and my panties would be wet if I had any on. 

I notice the woman move behind Harry and start to dance behind him.  He turned around to see who was behind him and I saw the look of shock on his face.  He obviously did not see her before.  He turned back around and spun us around so I would be in front of her.

I was so happy he did that until I started to feel hands on my waist from behind.  I looked up at Harry and he whispers in my ear that he didn't mind if she touched me.  OMFG...   I am not sure how I feel about this because I know she really doesn't want me, she wants Harry.

Next thing I know someone comes by with a tray of more tequila shots.   Harry grabs 2 for each of us and we down them.  I notice the woman down 2 shots as well.  I am actually feeling really good right now so when I felt her hands on me again, I didn't mind.  As long as Harry doesn't mind and she doesn't touch him, I am ok. 

Harry then spins me around so my ass is grinding on his dick and this woman is now in my face.  I feel Harry begin to kiss my neck which makes my eyes close and my head lean back on his shoulder. 

I feel her hands on my waist as she begins to grind on me from the front.  She leans over and whispers in my ear, "You are so fucking hot I would fuck you right here on this dance floor."   I can feel her hot breath on my neck on one side as Harry is kissing the other side.

Fuck.... this feels so good.   Harry's dick is so hard right now he is practically fucking me.   I look around to see if anyone is paying any attention to us and no one is, they are all in their own worlds. 

I bring my hands to the woman's hips to bring her closer to me.  Harry is whispering in my ear what to do next.  "That's right Christina bring her body closer to yours.   Reach around and grab her ass.  That's a good girl.  Grind on her Christina."

OMG...  This woman now has her hands all over me.   She is playing with my nipples.   I can't help but moan.   Harry leans my head back so he could kiss me and as he does I feel his hand make its way down to my core.  She is still leaning on me so no one can really tell what he is doing.

Once I bring my face forward she grabs my face and begins to kiss me.  I hear Harry in my ear saying, "OMG Christina, that is so fucking hot.  Kiss her back...  That's right.   You are so fucking wet for me.  My fingers are dripping wet.  Touch her tits for me babe...  yes... damn.... yes...  OMG Christina.  I want to fuck you so bad right now."

The fucking room is spinning...  my body is on fire right now...  I don't even care who is watching.  I am now feeling 2 hands inside me.  She is now rubbing my clit while Harry and his amazing fingers are pumping in and out of me to the music.

I don't know how much more I can take.  I turn to Harry and plead for him to take me somewhere so I can fuck him.   He looks at the woman and says, "Hey Caroline, we are about to go upstairs, do you want to join us?"   Caroline?  Why does that name sound familiar?  She nods and follows us off of the dance floor and up the stairs.

Harry hands one of the security some money and they let us into this private room.  As soon as the door closes, Harry throws me against the wall and starts grinding on me.  I feel Caroline on my side as she brings her hand between my legs while kissing my neck.

Next thing I know Harry turns around and sits in a chair and opens his pants and pulls his dick out and begins to stroke it.  He tells me to come over and bend over and put his dick in my mouth. 

As I bend over, I see Caroline get on her knees behind me.   She lifts my dress and I feel her tongue on my slit.   She begins to moan about how good I taste.  This is making me deep throat Harry faster and faster.

Harry is moaning, "Fuck Christina... take that fucking dick baby.  That's right...  Oh God... I can feel the back of your throat.   Damn woman..."

Harry's POV

Fuck I need to fuck that tight pussy...  Christina is gonna have to help Caroline along...  "Caroline, lay down on the coach.  Christina come lean over the side of the arm and put your ass in the air for me baby." I tell them.

Christina looks at me with a "I have never done this before" look and I tell her that it is ok and to do what ever she feel comfortable with.  Just then Caroline leans up and begins kissing Christina and slowly brings Christina's head between her legs.

Fuck me,,, this is so fucking hot...   Christina is obviously doing something right because Caroline is moaning while holding Christina by the hair.  I can't take it anymore.  I slam my dick into Christina and we both moan very loudly.

As I am pounding into Christina while she is eating Caroline,  I feel Christina's walls begin to contract.  I slap her on the ass and tell her not to cum yet.  I tell her to hold it.  I am not ready for this to be over yet.  This is one beautifully sexy scene I can watch for a long time.  My ex being eaten out by my current while I am fucking her...  Damn Styles...

Christina turns around and says, "What the fuck did you just say?"

Oh fuck... did I just say that out loud?

Thank you for reading my story!

I am sorry it took a while...  see what had happened was...  I went to the UK and had the time of my life!!!   Thank you Harry!!!

Please vote and comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 38.4K 60
***completed*** NOW PUBLISHED ON AMAZON Harry Styles. The strange one. The freak. The one who was too kind for his own good, trapped in a world where...
2.5K 161 32
Emily Rudd, 18 year old girl that had a normal life. She was good student. She has been living with her grandmother ever since she was little but her...
3.1K 93 17
A Harry imagine that was originally written for instagram that I am now posting on Wattpad! You can follow me on Instagram too, if you'd like @imagin...
113K 1.5K 32
Raven moves into an apartment with friends and meets Harry Styles. Harry and her grow apart but a year later he becomes her college professor and the...