Loneliness // Thomas Sangster...

By MqlfoysLcve

Lonely. That's what she was. See, she left her best friend in high school. They met in their first year of hi... More

Cast And Crew
Introduction
1: UCLA, An Argument and The Waterfall
2: "Not him! Anyone but him!"
3: Unbelievable
4: Time for the truth... And tryouts.
5: Alone Again... Naturally
6: "Leave Me Alone!"
New Characters
7: All The Feelings
8: Unexpected Visitor... Again And Again
9: Their "First Date"
10: Tears And Alcohol
11: "She Might Be A Mess, But She's A Hot One."
12: The Aftermath
13: Becky? Becky.
14: Home For Christmas
16: Old Friends, Bad Memories.
17: Moving Out
18: The Fallout
IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ!
19: His Return, Her Anger
20: Making Up

15: Bad News

32 2 7
By MqlfoysLcve

BECKY'S P.O.V.
It's been two months, we've been back at uni about a month and a half. We've had more basketball games, some we've won, some we've lost. Most people forgot about the night of the party, Thomas and I barely even talk anymore, he's busy with work and Uni. Lydia and Dylan have been so wrapped up in each other, Sammy and Jacob have been hanging out, Scottie and Connor have been getting closer and spending more time together. And me? I've been sat in my dorm most of the time... Alone. However, I'd been ill this past week, waking up and being sick every damn morning so I'd booked myself a hospital appointment and I had to get to it.

I slipped on a tracksuit set and put my hair up into a messy ponytail before placing a cap on my head before leaving the dorm.

{Becky's Outfit}

I jogged out to my car, I bumped into someone on the way out and slowly lifted my head, Lydia. "Becky?" She asked as I tried to dodge her. "Er... Yeah." I said as I turned to her. "I thought you were staying at the dorm, you've been ill this past week." She replied. "Yeah... I've got a hospital appointment to find out what's wrong with me so I'm going to the hospital." I shrugged. "I'll come with." She smiled. "I thought you had something on with Dylan." I replied. "Oh, I did. But then he got called into work so we're doing our date thing tonight instead." She shrugged as she climbed into my car. I sighed and climbed into the drivers seat, I wound the windows down and instantly began driving to the hospital.

Once there, I climbed out and headed inside, "Hey, I have an appointment with Doctor Martin." I told the receptionist. "Yeah, just head on down, she's waiting for ya." The young redhead replied. I nodded and began heading to the room, Lydia at my heels. I knocked on the door before walking in, "Rebecca!" The petite blonde smiled as she hugged me. "Is it okay if I stay?" Lydia asked. "Yeah." I nodded. "Becky, I've got a few questions before I determine what your illness could be." The doctor said. "Okay." I nodded. "Jump up on the bed, poppet." She smiled. I did as I was told and sat up on the bed as Lydia sat at the side whilst the doctor began firing questions at me, questions such as "Have you had relations with anybody in the past three months?" And "What are your symptoms?" And "Have you eaten anything bad?" And so on... "Rebecca, there's a lot of things this could be but the most popular one is morning sickness." She eventually told me. "But wait, doesn't that only happen to pregnant people?" Lydia asked. "We will do a scan now for you, okay?" She said. "Okay." I nodded before sighing as she left the room and headed to get the things she'd need.

"Did you and Jake use protection?" Lydia asked me. I thought back to that night with Thomas, eyes tight shut as I did, suddenly my eyes flicked open as realisation hit me, "No." I groaned more so to myself than to her as the doctor reappeared. She put the cold jelly stuff on my stomach and began doing the scan, I kept my eyes closed as she did.

Lydia let out a breath as a small heartbeat was heard, "Oh my gosh." Lydia cooed. I slowly opened my eyes and stared up at the screen as a small figure appeared on it, "You're pregnant Rebecca." Doctor Martin smiled at me. "Would you like to know the gender?" She asked. I slowly nodded, "It's a healthy little girl." She smiled. "How far gone is she, doc?" Lydia asked. "Two months." Martin replied. "You gonna tell Jacob?" Lydia asked me as the picture of the scan was printed and the doctor cleaned my stomach. I pushed my top back down, "I will book you in again so that you can discuss your options..." The doctor began as she handed me two scan photos. "No need to do that, I can't have a termination. I don't believe in them, if I decide that I don't want the child then I will go through an adoption agency." I told her. She nodded, "Okay." She replied. "I will book you in for the twelve week scan, then." She added. "I will ring or text you with your appointment day once I've got it sorted, I assume you don't want your parents to know?" She asked. "No, could this stay between us, please." I mumbled. "It sure can. I'll text or ring with your next appointment day, okay?" She asked. "Okie dokie, thank you." I nodded. "No problem sweetheart." She smiled as Lydia and I headed out.

We climbed back into the car and I immediately turned to Lydia, "Don't breathe a word of this to anybody, okay?" I told her. "Okay, I wouldn't. It isn't my place to tell anyone." She replied with a smile. I nodded as I stuffed the scan pictures in my pocket and began driving back to Campus. I parked up and we climbed out, "Are you gonna tell Jake?" She asked me. I sighed before shrugging, "Maybe, I'm not sure yet. I'm not sure I'm even gonna keep it, this wasn't planned. Jake doesn't need to know until I decide." I replied. "Jake doesn't need to know what until you decide?" I heard from behind us. Lydia and I both shared a look before turning to the culprit; Sammy. "Uh... Nothing for you." I shrugged. "Becky, what're you keeping from me?" He asked as he grabbed my arm roughly and span me to face him. "Don't fucking treat her like that." Lydia soon put in. "Look, nothing is up Sammy, okay? Nothing for you to worry about." I told him as I walked away from the now bickering pair. I rolled my eyes as I headed to the soccer field.

I walked onto the field and headed straight up to the stands, "Thomas!" I snapped causing him to avert his gaze from his book. "Busy, Becky." He stated. I rolled my eyes and slammed the book shut, "We need to talk... NOW." I replied. He sighed before staring at me, "Becky, I've got more important shit to do." He replied. "I could care less right now." I argued back. "Can this wait?" He groaned at me. "Thomas Brodie-Sangster, you are going to shut your fucking mouth and listen to me..." I snapped. "No I'm not, I have to read up on this before class starts." He argued back as he reopened his book. I sighed and got one of the scan pictures out of my pocket before slamming it onto the page he was reading, "What's th--" He began before realising what it was. "Holy fucking shit, no!" He yelled. "Yes, it's a baby scan. I am pregnant with a child that everyone thinks belongs to your brother but it's yours Thomas." I told him. "No Becky, I can't do it. I can't be a father." He stated. Of course he couldn't, "I'm not asking you to be... I just thought you should know." I shrugged as I snatched the scan back and began walking away.

A few tears slid down my face as I walked across the field, "Becky!!" Someone called. I glanced back to see Jacob heading my way, "What's going on? Sammy said that you're keeping something from him... And me." He shrugged. I glanced around before staring up at him, "I'm not keeping anything from you, he just thinks I am because everybody thinks we did the dirty on the night of the Christmas party, the truth is... I'm pregnant. Sammy, Scottie, Connor and Dylan CAN'T know, neither can anyone else. But your brother, well... Lets just say that he doesn't wanna know." I said before brushing past him and heading back to the dorm. I pushed the door open before sighing and sitting on my bed, I dropped the scan photos on my bedside table before rolling over to face the wall as I let the tears fall.

Three months until I leave this place, three months until it's all over and I never have to see Thomas's stupid, attractive face again. There was soon a knock on the door, "Go away!" I croaked. "Bec, its me." Thomas's voice called back. "Leave me alone." I called again. "I'm not gonna do that." He called back. I sighed before standing up and opening the door, "What?!" I asked. "We should probably talk, right?" He questioned. "I've nothing more to say to you, you made your feelings perfectly clear. If you don't want to father your daughter then I am not going to force you to." I told him. "Daughter? It's a girl?" He asked. "Yeah, it's a girl. And if you don't want her then I'm not gonna beg you to be a part of her or our lives." I replied before turning and sitting on the edge of my bed.

He stared at me before walking in and closing the door, he sat on the edge of Lydia's bed facing me, I stared at him before glancing around, "Bec..." He began before grabbing my hands. I instantly pulled away, "No Thomas." I mumbled. "You don't want her, you don't want me. There's no point pretending that you do." I added. "Rebecca Anaya Jay Hanover, I have wanted you since we were kids. That want became even more after we slept together." He told me. I stared at him, "I don't believe you." I mumbled. "Maybe you should... Cause it's true." He replied. "Look Becky, I never planned on becoming a father at age twenty but there's worse things that could happen, and it's a child with you, our little girl so if you'll have me then I'm in, I'll step up. I'll be a good boyfriend, a good father... And we can work from there." He told me. "Thomas, you barely even have time for me. You're so busy with work and Uni that I'm barely even a passing thought, work and Uni aren't gonna slow down just because you have other problems. They're gonna become more stressful... And I don't wanna make you more stressed by being that nagging pregnant girlfriend who has weird cravings at four o'clock in the morning." I replied. "Yeah, you're right. I have been busy, Uni and work are stressful and demanding but this is more like a relief than stress. I have been in love with you for a long time... And I'd say, it's time I finally put those feelings to good use." He replied. "I love you." He added as he grabbed my hands once again. "I love you too, but there'll be arguments and stress and hurt..." I told him. "I know that there'll be that too... But we'll get through it." He replied. "Don't get my hopes up Thomas, don't sit there making me think it'll get better. Don't make me think we'll get through it if we won't." I said. "We'll get through it. We will." He told me. "I'll make sure we get through it even if it kills me." He added before leaning forward and pressing his lips to mine.

"I hope you give us a chance." He added. I licked my lips and sighed, "As long as we do make it through this." I groaned. "And... Oh shit, Lydia!" I sighed. "What about Lydia?" He asked. "She knows I'm pregnant, she thinks it's Jake's. If she knows we're dating she's going to suspect." I groaned. "Then we tell her, does anyone else know?" He asked. "Jake knows, that's it." I shrugged. "Okay, that's fine. We tell Lydia and hopefully she'll keep it shut... You may have to quit the basketball team, all that jumping around and shit could harm the baby." He replied. "Right.. Yeah, naturally." I groaned. "I know you love it, maybe you can take it back up when she's born." He smiled. "Yeah, maybe." I nodded. He smirked before pressing his lips to mine again, "Maybe you should tell Lyd." He said as he pulled away from the kiss. "Yeah, course." I nodded as I grabbed my phone.

To: Lydia 😘
Oi bish, come back to the dorm. I gotta talk to ya. Xx

I hit send before sighing, "She's gonna kill me." I groaned. "I'm not sure about that." He chuckled as he moved to sit beside me. Lydia soon burst through the door, "What?! What's going on?" She asked flustered. "The baby isn't Jacob's..." I mumbled. "It isn't? But you said you and him did the dirty on the night of the Christmas party." She stated. "Yeah, I lied about that too. It was Thomas here who I... Yeah, on the night of the Christmas party... The baby is Thomas's, I only said it was Jake because, at the time, Thomas didn't want anyone to know." I explained to her. She sighed, "Right, well, you ever lie to me again, I'll kill ya. And Thomas, if you ever hurt this girl, the police will never find your body." She warned him. "Alright, alright, chill out." Thomas laughed. "Still keep it a secret though, Lyd. I can't be fucked with everyone knowing or Sammy flipping out." I groaned. "Bec... You're gonna be showing soon, by the time prom comes around you're gonna be five months." Lydia stated. "I won't go to prom." I shrugged. "And up until then, I'll just wear baggy clothing when I do start to show so that people don't suspect." I shrugged. "I will tell everyone... Just, not yet." I shrugged. "Can I tell Dylan?" She asked. "Only Dylan, you tell anyone else and I'll kill ya." I replied. She nodded, "Thank you!" She smiled. "And congratulations." She added with a smile before hugging me tight. I hugged her back before watching her sprint out of the dorm, I could feel Thomas's eyes on me.

His mouth pulling at a smile, he then leant down and began kissing me rather passionately, I kissed back, wrapping my arms around his neck, his tongue roamed my mouth as the kiss deepened. "Fuck, I love you." He said as he pulled away and pressed his forehead against mine. "I love you too." I smiled. He gave me a peck on the lips before grabbing my hand and standing up, he intertwined our fingers and began walking to Art with me, the teacher has hated me ever since I told him to suck my nonexistent dick... Oops. I was dreading this.

~ COULD MY CHAPTERS ACTUALLY GET ANY FUCKING WORSE, OMG! COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK GUYS AND LEAVE A VOTE IF YA LIKE 😝 MUCH LOVE. - B. 💙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

943 47 33
I look at him and see him staring at the picture behind me. His eyes shining with unshed tears. I place my hand on his arm. "Yeah. He was the world...
128K 3.4K 26
-Sequel to Broken- Emily has finally come out of her coma. She made it through the hell she called high school and is on her way to college. When she...
88 14 20
What happens when suddenly you're no more the sheltered pampered kid but a stranger among strangers. You grow up maybe into a more sensible one. And...
720 4 36
Sam: 'Let's have a private chat and no one will come to know.' Aims: 'What do you mean?! :P' Sam: 'I mean you get me high and make me explode and no...