Austin and Ally- Love Comes A...

Od 1babyt

Austin and Ally have been friends for a while. She writes him songs he sings them, and they have two other fr... Více

Austin and Ally- Love Comes Around
The Truth
Regret?
Flirting, jealously and hurt.
The Beach
break up
Confrontation
Date
Together again.
Happy Ending
First
Weekend news and Tour?
Sickness.
Goodbye and Realization.
Doctor's appointment.
To tell or not to tell.
Suspicious.
Coming home and Surprises.
Baby News.
My baby.
What is wrong with Austin?
Baby's room.
Surprises.
Yes!
Truly Happy.
Cheating on me.
What is going on?
The scare.
Moving out.
Miserable.
Moving in, Again?
Pregnancy Brain.
Brooke? Alex? Auslly?
Day at the mall.
Hospital.
Something is wrong.
Baby is coming.
The Baby.
Meeting Aubrey.
Bringing Aubrey home.
Day alone.
The start of summer
Alex is staying over.
I can't do this.
What just happened?
Not what I pictured.
I need you.
Truth time.
Questions.
memories
Relaxing Day.
Family Day.
First Day.
Everything is fine.
I need a break.
One room
Is there an us.
Kisses.
Gifts.
Night out.
Coming Home/ Reality check
Back to school
Worried.
oh my god.
What?
He won't find out.
Phone call.
This is wrong.
a month.
Happy family.
I want a baby.
what to do?
I need a favor.
What could go wrong?
Can't find out.
I'm free.
Birthday party.
I thought you loved me.
Might Not be So Bad.
Girlfriend.
Soon.
day out
I want to take you out.
Do you know what you are asking?
steal your heart.
18th birthday.
Letter.
Doctor
Thanksgiving Nightmare.
I have to do something.
Why?
Getting gifts.
Christmas.
Welcome to paris
Paris.
Birthday
Show in Paris
Eiffel Tower.
Going Home.
Worried. (Chapter 100)
I don't know.
What is this?
Do i?
Do you want to know?
Two months?
The father is...
reactions.
Reactions Part 2.
Gender?
Make-up.
Austin's day.
I need to stop.
Movement.
Relaxing.
Weird.
Ally's day.
Senior Trip.
Prom.
Colleges.
Last Day.
Date Night.
Last Night as High School Students.
Meeting with Jimmy.
Graduation.
Ally's reaction.
Alex and Ausitn
Is this what you want?
Make it work.
Dont make me regret this.
Therapist- part 1
Therapist- part 2
Release Party
Opening tour and Goodbye
Nightmare.
Seven Months.
Everything.
Austin.
Names.
weird.
stress
Casarean
Austin!...Aiden.
Home.
Sleepy
Date and Leaving Again.
Books.
You dont have to.
Call.
Home.
Stranger
Hanging
House.
Thinking.
Packing
Love comes Around...

Six months.

1.6K 16 2
Od 1babyt

Alex cleaned the whole house that night. Aubrey went to stay with my dad for a little bit. Alex called him and told him what was going on and he came and picked her up telling me to relax and take a break.

Austin called wanting to know what Is going on and how everything is. He seems better knowing I am not freaking out too bad.

Alex has been over the past week and a half bringing me food and movies before going back home.

I hear my phone going off and answer, “hello?” “Ally, hey sweetie. Mimi called and wanted to know if she can take Aubrey to Disney again.” I shrug, “I don’t see why not.” He laughs, “Great, I will tell her. She wanted to know because they plan on staying for a few days and then she wanted to know if Aubrey could stay a few days at her house.” I shrug, “Why not?” He laughs, “Okay, great. I will call her back and tell her. Love you.” I smile as the phone call ends.

I have an appointment today for my sixth month. It seems like Austin has been gone forever but in reality it has only been three weeks.

Hearing a knock I look behind me and laugh, “Come in!” Alex laughs and closes the door. “Are you ready for this?” I laugh and nod, “Yep. “ I see the cookies on the table and smile, “After a few more cookies.” Laughing he sits down and joins me in eating the yummy chocolate chip cookies.

After five he laughs, “Ally, we really should go. Don’t want to be late for the sixth month check up.” I laugh and go to get up and look up smiling, “umm, Alex.” He laughs and puts his hand out helping me up. “Okay, where are your shoes?” I look around, “Flip flops are by the door.” Nodding  he walks away and comes back with my flip flops and places them at my feet to slide on. He looks around, “Phone?” I pick it off the phone and hold it up, ‘Got it” Laughing he shakes his head and with his hand at the small of my back leads me to my car. I throw my  keys at him which he caught and starts the car.

“Ally, are you okay?” I nod and look out the window. “Just upset I can’t drive.” He laughs, “Austin said you can drive he just wishes you wouldn’t.” Pulling into the parking lot I get out and walk into the building. I know Alex is going to wait in the car because he doesn’t want to misuse this trust Austin is having with him.

Signing in the lady smiles, “Right on time. You can head on back.” I smile and head into the familiar room.

I sit on the table knowing I will end up here anyway. Walking in Dr. Harper smiles, “Well hello Ally. Six months already.” I nod, “Yep.” She laughs and writes something down then looks up confused, “No Austin?” I am taken aback because I thought everyone knew, “Umm no he is on tour.” She looks shocked, “Wow.” She nods and motions for me to lay down. Putting the gel on she uses the wand to look around for the baby. “There he is.” Turning on the heartbeat she points and smiles. I watch my peanut and smile. “Ally, do you have anyone that can watch you?” I shrug, “Its just me right now.” She sighs, “Oaky, just be careful and if you notice anything off call someone.” I nod and wipe the gel off. Handing me the pictures she writes things down and smiles. “See you soon.”

After scheduling my appointment I walk outside and see Alex playing on his phone in my car. Shaking my head and laughing I open the door and get in. I buckle my seat belt and look up to see Alex staring at me, “What?” He shrugs, “Can I see the picture?” I laugh and hand him the picture. He looks at it and laughs before handing it back, “It always looks the same to me.” I nod, “Me too.” Laughing even more he starts the car and heads back to my house.

“Alex pull in here. I want food.” He laughs and pulls into the pizza place. “Do you want me to go get it, or do you want to go in?” I look at the place and smile and grab my card, “Get it for me please and I will reserve a movie.” Laughing he places my card in the cup holder and leaves.

After a few minutes I hear the door open and turn to see Alex putting the pizza in the back seat and getting in the front. He looks at me and smiles, “Where am I getting the movie?” I look at my phone, “The Wal-Mart by my house.” Nodding he starts the car and backs out of the parking spot heading to get my movie.

Parking he goes to get out but I grab his arm. “I want to come.” He laughs and helps me out of the car. We walk in and get my movie. I smell something and start walking into the store more to find the smell. “Ally?” “Come on.” Laughing he is by my side in a second and I laugh as I start walking to the bakery.

I finally find the smell of fresh cake being made. I walk up to the counter. “Do you have any fresh cake?” They smile, “Actually we had someone not get the cake today and it was made fresh. Do you want it?” I nod, “Yes please.” She smiles and hands it to me.

I turn around with the cake in my hands with a big smile on my face and Alex starts laughing. “What?” He shakes his head, “Nothing.” Walking back to the front I found candy that I wanted too. Alex is laughing at me as I place the items on the belt. The lady smiles at me as she scans them all. “Someone has a sweet tooth.” I smile and swipe my card.  I turn to see Alex with all the bags with a smile. “Shut up.”

Walking back to the car I hear my phone go off. “Lately I been, I been losing sleep
Dreaming about the things that we could be
But baby, I been, I been prayin' hard
Said no more counting dollars
We'll be counting stars.”

“hey Baby?” I hear that wonderful laugh that makes me fall in love with him even more every time I hear it. “Well you sound much better baby. Why are you so happy?” I laugh, “I just bought a cake and a bunch of candy. Plus I have a pizza in the car waiting for me.” There is that laugh again. “Sounds like the baby is going to have a sugar high.” I laugh, “Whatever.” “So how was the appointment?” I smile, “He is doing great. She was a little worried that I am alone but that’s it.” “Yeah, well that is great.” “How is the tour?” “Good.” “My dad called and said your mom is taking Aubrey to Disney and that she is then keeping her for a few days at her house.” “That is great. Aubrey will like that.” “Yeah.” I reach the car and get in waiting for Alex to get in.

“Ally, what are we going to name the little guy?” I laugh, “I have no idea.” Alex gets in and starts the car heading to my house. Hearing a sigh from Austin I know he is about to go, “I have to go baby. I will talk to you soon. I love you.” “Love you too.”  I hear silence and hang up placing my phone in the cup holder.

Alex looks over and then back to the road, “He busy?” I nod and look out the window.  I see my house and then Alex’s jeep as the car comes to a full stop. “Let’s get this stuff in and feed the baby.” I nod and get out grabbing my movie and pizza.

I open the door and walk in leaving it open for Alex. I hear the door shut and then Alex walk in with my bags. I laugh as he sets them on the table. “Thanks Alex.” He nods and goes to leave. “Wait. Stay and watch the movie please. I don’t want to eat dinner and watch another movie alone.” Alex stops and looks at me then the floor.

“Ally I shouldn’t.” I sigh, “Alex come on. This is crazy. Austin will not care that you watched a movie with me. Its not like anything is going to happen.” Looking around he shuffles from one foot to another. “Goddamn it Alex. It is a goddamn movie. Watch the damn thing with me.” He raises his head shocked. “Okay geez.” Grabbing the pizza and movie I walk into the living room and put it in. He comes in a few minutes later with drinks.

Sitting on opposite ends of the couch I hit play and turn and place my plate on my lap and start to watch the movie.

The movie ended and I turn to see Alex still in his same spot. I shake my head and laugh. “Your are free now. You can go.” He stand up and looks at me, “Ally, its not like that and you know it.” I shake my head and grab the plates. “Whatever, just go. I will call you when I need you.” Sighing I hear footsteps behind me.

I place them in the dishwasher as I hear the door close. I walk back in and grab the empty cans and the pizza box and place them in the garbage.  Grabbing a blanket I sit on the couch and watch television alone.

Around eleven I walk upstairs and lay down in bed with a book. I am in a really good part when my phone goes off.  “Lately I been, I been losing sleep
Dreaming about the things that we could be
But baby, I been, I been prayin' hard
Said no more counting dollars
We'll be counting stars.”

“Hey Austin.” That wonderful laugh booms through my speaker. “Hey baby. How is everything?” I shrug and place my book down, “Good. I watched my movie and ate. I made Alex stay because I was tired of being bored. I sent him home because he is so afraid of ruining this trust that he didn’t want to be here. I watched some shows and then got a book and was at a good part when you called me.” That laugh booms through again. “Sorry about messing with your book. About Alex, eh he is just trying to not piss me off. Did you lock all the door?” I think for a second then nod, “Yep, all locked.” “Good, I  was just calling to check and tell you goodnight. I love you Ally. Hope your book is good. Goodnight.” I smile, “Love you too Austin, goodnight.”  The phone goes silent and I place it next to my bed along with my book and turn off the light.

I wrap myself in the blankets and feel myself drifting off. I hope the tour goes by quickly. I miss Austin.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

222K 3.4K 47
This story revolves around a Auslly romance. It all starts when Ally become pregnant but she does not tell Austin. She then moves from Miami to New Y...
74.8K 2.5K 41
Ally is a very rich girl.She is also a princess of an island.They are so different! Austin is in a band,but he's not that kind of mean and full of hi...
442K 5.1K 51
Austin and Ally are both in love, with music that is. They've become good friends over this bond and it has helped Team Austin as a whole. Their road...
102K 2.4K 36
Ally and Austin are going through the process of getting ready to get married. Along the way, a new girl and guy come into their lives. Will things c...