Dream Writer » Larry AU

By habitommo

[completed] "Why a butterfly?" "'Cause you're picturesque. Like a kaleidoscope." *** Louis Tomlinson, a film... More

INTRODUCTION
1: HYPOCRITE
2: DRUGSTORE
3: LONELY
4: TASTE
5: SLEEPOVER
6: BUTTERFLY
7: DREAMER
8: BROWNIES
9: COINCIDENT
10: PUNCH
11: MEET-CUTE
12: YELLOW
13: NAMES
14: REENACT
15: AROUSAL
16: FEELINGS
17: SCAR
18: FREE
19: PUZZLE
20: TOPLESS
21: SHOPPING
22: HANDS
23: WATERFALL
24: LIPS
25: MACHO
26: SORRY
27: BRAVE
28: ENTICING
29: INSTAGRAM
30: HORNY
31: REVERSE
32: WASTED
33: STRONG
34: WEAK
35: CHARM
36: ECSTASY
37: DISTURBED
38: JEALOUS
39: WET
40: SAFE
41: MASCULINE
42: SWALLOW
44: SECRET
45: TIMID
46: BONFIRE
47: REMEMBER
48: KISS
49: FIREWORKS
50: MEND
51: ANNE
52: GAY
53: STAIN
54: BEE
55: COLD
56: BLUEBERRY
57: RENDEZVOUS
58: FLAME
59: WARM
60: HIKE
61: WINGS
62: REMAKE
63: BLEED
64: LOVE
65: FOREST
Sequel (Preview)

43: LUCKY

3.9K 171 464
By habitommo

A/N: This is longer again. But it's smut, so it's okay.

Louis,

It was time.

Instead of tugging at me, Harry had twisted a supple towel around my neck, which's edges he pulled in order to lead me backwards while aggressively snogging my face. Both of us were still dripping wet from the shower, and my achingly hard length was poking into his thigh.

By the time Harry's calves had collided with the edge of the bed, he had moved the towel into my hair. As he dried it, I continued snogging him, laughing between the smooches. And we were still tightly attached, Harry dropped the towel and seemed to grab hold of the bedspread in order to jerk it aside, because once we were drawn apart, the piece plummeted onto the floor, along with the rose petals.

It wasn't long until Harry's body plunged into the sheets with me mounting over him. He clambered on his back until his head reached the pillow, and I followed while kneeling down in the hollow pits his body weight had drilled into the stretchy mattress.

Harry was happy to find his way back to my mouth. It was only a couple seconds until our tongues had started to wrestle, an act which I interrupted by moving my lips to his neck. The skin had been peppered with goosebumps from my touch, which continued to spread over his limbs as I continued down his torso. I'd returned to his butterfly, proceeded down to the fern leaves, but jolted back before I would reach further down.

"I'm so happy," was what puffed from my mouth, because it was my only thought.

"It shows," Harry cooed. "I'm the same."

While smiling, I shuffled in my seat to reach for the rucksack I'd earlier placed down next to the bed. "Guess who bought himself a bottle of lube the other day?"

My boyfriend elbowed into the mattress in order to get a better view. "Aw," he drawled. "That shouldn't be cute but it fucking is."

I'd gathered my gear when I finally settled in front of him. There was a memory of him in this position lingering in my mind, when he'd torn the condom open with his teeth. And since I'd been bedazzled by his actions, I figured mimicking them would do wonders. Harry was watching me the whole time, which was why I decided to swing my hips to add a subtle bounce to my hard cock. The latex was rolled down when I grabbed the uncovered base to let the shaft sway over his stomach.

"All for you," I purred while continuing to move, and Harry seemed to have lost his breath.

It was only when I clicked my bottle open that had regained the ability to converse. "Should I do it?"

But I frowned. "I know how to do it."

"Sure," he mocked me, rolling his eyes. "Give me the bottle, babe."

"No," I cooed. "I wanna do it."

Because I was being stubborn, Harry gave me a look which I replied to with a pout. This puppy pout made him slope his head down into the pillow again, spreading his thighs apart as I began to kneel closer. My index and middle finger were coated in lube when I moved them down in the sheets and spread his cheeks apart with my spare hand.

It was already uncanny; spreading him open to see that. It was puckering when I reached closer, as if Harry's anticipation had risen when he observed me moving nearer.

"Tell me if I'm doing it wrong," I mumbled out, because I wanted to be informed, but I also didn't want him to think that I was completely blind to what I was about to do.

A rush went through me when I finally placed my fingers down to the rim. It clenched at the touch, and it was nothing like what I was used to. The contrast was oddly intriguing, which was why I started to rub the tips of my fingers over the ring and the skin around it. It was so firm that it made me question the possibility of actually getting inside.

"Strange?" Harry asked. He must've noticed something in my expression.

"It's tiny," I commented, which made Harry blush. "I'm gonna hurt you."

At that, he smiled. "Don't worry about that."

"Of course I'll worry," I grumbled while pressing a bit harder, still not pushing through. "I don't want to be the only one enjoying this."

"That won't happen," he promised, squirming subtly at the change of pressure.

My eyes stayed on him. "Are you usually submissive?"

His smile twitched into a smirk. "Yes."

"Oh." My face softened. "Splendid."

It was time to focus. Like, really focus. This was the first time, and it had to be good. For this reason, it took me a good two minutes to finally wriggle a finger between his tightly strained walls. It was important that my actions were deliberate, but it was difficult to figure out exactly what to do. Therefore, I curiously curled my finger, which earned a whimper from him.

"Good?"

Harry's eyes were tightly shut. "Keep going."

It was best to improvise, I figured. So I let his hole engulf the full length of my finger before starting to pump it in and out, gliding with ease by virtue of the lube. This seemed to be something that Harry enjoyed, considering how he was tossing and writhing in front of me. Not to mention the gasping, the fists clenching in the sheets or the sweat forming in the creases of his forehead.

"Good boy," I whispered, and that on its own made him moan.

"Ah," he gasped. "Three."

"Fingers?"

"Mm."

Just to play it safe, I slipped the second one in first and let it wriggle with the other, before the dry ring finger was added, which was overlapped by the middle as it slid inside. It was smoother than I'd expected, since the index finger had stretched him out more than I'd thought.

Harry grunted, his body jerking in position. "More lube."

It was nice of him to instruct me, but I couldn't help but feel like I was failing him when he had to guide me through it. This was why I went back to improvising after having applied more lubricant, which ended up becoming an aggressive act of shoving my hand back and forth. It must've been a success, since Harry's current sounds were louder than the ones he'd made when he'd climaxed in the shower.

"Enough," he cried. "Cock. Your cock."

The vulgarity of his language had me growing harder, and the amount of excitement the whole scenario had created was transcending an obscene limit. It was all open emotions of anticipation and severe attraction, merging into the humid air that our body heat had produced. This was expressed through heavy panting and wearied movements, which soon had directed our posture. Harry's head has lifted from the pillow. It seemed that he didn't know what to do of himself, but I later realised he wanted my words to guide him.

In slight panic, I had to think of a feasible position. And since I didn't want to copy what Harry had done the previous time, I picked the first one that came to my mind when I thought gay.

"Hands and knees," I demanded, cocking my head to signify.

It seemed as though he had to make an effort to keep it all together, because his mouth was wide open, panting as he nodded to himself and repositioned. It wasn't long until I discovered that it had been a brilliant idea to have him this way, because right then, he was mine on all fours with his perky arse swaying right in front my face. And fuck, it was a nice sight.

It was when I decided to spread his full cheeks that my breath was caught in my throat. It felt like I'd never seen anything as tempting as his reddened hole, which was still gaping from when I'd stretched him out.

It was empowering to kneel in front of his opening and have the authority to invade whenever I'd like. It was a privilege, since I was in charge of deciding just how and when we'd start. It was satisfying, because I could watch him like that, and slide my cock over his spine to bother his extreme cravings-which must've been mile-high, since he was whining like a baby.

My cock rested on his lower back when I applied the lube, twisted my fingers around the slippery condom and eventually wiped off the excess product on my thigh.

"Louis," Harry groaned. "Please..."

Since I was in the mood to be a tease, I stayed in position, wiggled my hips slightly to rock against his cheeks while kneading one of them with my hand.

"Fuck," he mewled. "Don't be slow..."

"No?" Because I was curious of his reaction, I spanked the side of his cheek and watched in wobble subtly next to my swollen cock. Harry jerked back and huffed lowly, clearly surprised by the act. "How do you like it, Harry?"

"Fast," he grunted and pressed his arse back against my thighs. "Hard."

"Eager for me?" I taunted him.

"Fuck, yes," he growled, and his head dropped down. "Take me."

"What was that?" I teased and playfully smacked his side again.

"Fuck me," he swore.

An amused hum came from me. "Beg for me, baby."

"Please," he cried and shimmied sensually. "Louis," his voice thickened at my name. "Fuck me. Please. I'm a good boy..." And he continued to sway his arse. "Promise."

Damn.

To drag it out completely, I began stroking the curve of his waist. "Are you gonna be good for me? A good boy?" Harry hummed in response. "Do as I say?"

"Anything."

As I was finally perfectly satisfied, I adjusted the base of my shaft and let the slippery length slide down until it had leveled up with his pleading hole. And after wasting two seconds to press against it, I whacked the girth against the cheek to tease him again.

Harry whined in complaint, but the sound was muffled by the pillow.

It came to a point where I almost felt remorseful, since he was full-on sobbing. It was then that I decided to finally rejoin in height with his opening and slowly insert the tip of the head until he was starting to open up for me. An appeased chirp came from his lips, so I attached my hands to his hips and began to roll forward to gradually fill him up. It was almost effortless, how easily his arse swallowed the girth of my cock.

Once I'd bottomed him out, flesh to flesh, Harry let out the groan he'd been restraining ever since I'd started pushing. It was beautiful.

"You are a good boy," I panted, and my eyes were rolling back in my head. Because I'd lost track of what to do, I gently smacked his cheek and heard him whimper. He was moving more than I was, swaying against my groin as if he'd wanted me deeper, even though I was fully inside. "Agh," I groaned. It was impossible not to love the way he moved for me as I kneaded his flesh. "You feel so good around me, Harry..." And when I paused, Harry rolled back a couple inches, only to immediately after knock back down against my hips. "Oh yeah," I moaned. "Fuck yeah, baby."

Harry whimpered into his pillow. "Thrust, thrust, thrust, thrust..."

Since I was enticed by his pleading, I put my hands under his thighs and slowly moved back in order to crash inside after leaving him filled halfway. At that, he sobbed into the soft fabric and rattled his behind against me again. With caution, I began moving in a steady pace, smoothly running along his warm walls with lube leaking from his rim at every gentle thrust.

"No," Harry's voice became clearer as he removed his face from the pillow. "Faster, daddy. Fast..."

Well, fuck?

A daddy kink?

"Repeat that," I demanded.

"Faster, daddy..." Harry drawled, voice shaking at the pleasure. "Harder, faster, please..."

I'd never seen him this horny.

Hell, I doubted that I'd ever seen anyone this horny.

And as I followed his orders, I'd never seen him more satisfied. It was true, that when I was finally thrusting as if there was no tomorrow, it felt better than anything had ever felt before. It was also true, that I was double-satisfied once I noticed that I'd found the right technique to stimulate his prostate, since he was squirming and wailing like I'd never seen him do. He would clench whenever I'd hit the swollen gland, which was just incredible. It was easily the best feeling, as thought Harry when I ceased in order to rub my head against the sensitive spot. In reaction to that, Harry squealed femininely before letting out a numerous amount of low moans from the back of his throat.

"Ah yeah," I panted, moving back to speed up again. Since the feeling was difficult to contain, I was obligated to drill my fingers into his cheeks. "You like that?" I returned to hit the prostate again while keeping the same thrusts. Harry was sobbing again, which was occasionally interrupted by a shriek or a strained cry. "Oh yeah?" I breathed. "Like it when daddy fucks you?"

"Yeah..." Harry sobbed, head hanging down and swaying parallelly to my rocking. "Yes, daddy..."

The reoccuring stimulation on his prostate had made him sensitive, ultimately making him lose the balance in his knees to then fall down onto his stomach. This change of position had my cock sliding out, which allowed me to move down and tower him where he laid whimpering. Like that, I fluidly entered while letting my torso roll forward over his back.

"Mmm," I purred and cradled his arms and shoulders with my own as I grinded against him, humping and thrusting desperately to feel my orgasm teasing deep in the pit of my stomach. "Fuck, so good..." I groaned and dipped my face down into his sweaty neck.

After I'd left kisses there, I moved up to examine his face. His cheek was compressed into the mattress while his mouth hung open, whimpering at the contact. It felt revolutionary to watch his evolution of facial expressions as he felt me speeding up inside of him.

"Louis?" he gasped.

"Yes?"

"Can I ride?" he croaked.

At the sound of that, I instantly removed myself from him and sloped down beside him. It seemed to be a struggle for him to even climb up from his lying position, but soon enough, he was climbing on top of me where I sat with my head leaning against the headboard. It was killing me; waiting for him to adjust himself over my cock, which was cold and aching for his warm hole.

The head teased over his rim, and once he was sinking down, it was as if heaven had fallen down into the room. I'd moved my hands to his hips when I watched him with adulation, absorbing both the sight and the feeling of filling him up to the brim.

"Good boy," I hummed and caressed his side as he dropped down on my clammy groin. His cock was hanging free, so I fisted it and gave it a gentle massage as he started to gradually bounce on me, whimpering at the double stimulation. I'd never adored a person as much as I adored him, and watching him like this surpassed every other experience I'd had. I wanted to inform him, but all I ended up doing was to draw him close by the neck to feel his mouth closer to mine. "Feel that?" I nibbled on his lower lip shortly. "Feel how thick I am because of you?" And I aligned our wet foreheads. "How deep I am? Deep in your little tummy?"

Harry's green eyes bursted with life and lust.

"So thick..." he agreed, bouncing faster and clenching harder around me. "So deep..."

My face had scrunched up. "Mm, make me cum, baby. Make me cum."

Harry moved his hands to my shoulders where he let them curl into my skin, adding more speed and rolling his hips circularly to intensify the feeling. He tossed and turned, slamming deep and constantly finding new ways to make himself whimper.

He was close, and I could tell by the way his legs were shaking, toes curling and red cock twisting and twitching in the air.

Before I knew it, he was spilling. Strings of semen leaked from his front and striped my stomach as he wailed in pleasure.

"C'mon," he panted, just like how I'd done in the shower. "Cum for me, daddy. Cum inside of me..."

And with a desperate moan, I felt myself tipping over the edge. A feeling of extreme bliss erupted deep in my stomach, boiling into the blood-rush of my aching cock and shooting into the condom as I continued sinking in and out of his passage. I felt forced to keep my eyes shut, even when I felt him glide off, leaving my spent cock to rest on my heavily breathing stomach. As I laid exhausted, I felt him peel the latex off, soon replacing it by the wet towel I'd used after the shower.

My eyes blinked open just when he tossed it away, and I was still panting when he brought the duvet over our bodies to cover us both. And in a peaceful manner, the boy rested his head of curls on my torso and gently circled his arms around my frame.

"N'night," he hummed.

A sigh puffed from my mouth. "I can't sleep now, Harry."

His green eyes stared into mine. "Want a blowjob?"

The corners of my mouth curled. "I just came..."

"So?" he chuckled.

"You really want to?"

"Of course," he mumbled.

"Then yeah, sure."

So Harry moved back under the duvet, skimmed his hands over my length until I was hardening in his hand, slickly took the shaft into his mouth and started sucking right away. As he bobbed his head against it, I cradled a hand into his curls.

How on earth did I get this lucky?

***

A/N: I do realise all the smut has been from Louis' point of view, but I guess I want it that way since he's new to anal sex and I want his feelings to be described. More of Harry will be put forth in the future though.

Did you prefer this one or the first time?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 198 10
Harry is a contentedly jobless wanderer who decides to focus his energies on reconnecting with the boy he loved as a child, who is now a famous actor...
288K 9.6K 45
when louis finally comes home, harry isn't waiting. over the past four years, both of their lives have completely changed -- but maybe the feelings a...
2.9K 138 17
Harry has a problem and his name is Louis! Well, actually he really likes this problem which causes him some more. The upcoming holiday may be the be...
406K 15.5K 62
harry doesn't know what to expect when louis moves into the apartment beside his, but he definitely didn't expect hallway kisses and mysterious packa...