My parents are gang leaders

By Makakes103

''I think I should address the whole gang and gang leader thing, My father Blake Walker is a gang leader to o... More

Author's Note
'The whole gang thing'
'Like what you see?'
'Hey BB'
'dumb move'
'you should transfer'
'Love you BB'
'anything for you'
'I could ask the same to you'
'Note the sarcasm'
'how can I help you four?'
'Please I know how to'
'ready to race"
'I thought I was going to die'
'I thought you could drive'
'my phone'
'wierd much'
'party'
'I guess it's the car'
'they were gone'
'I can go tomorrow '
'Becca?'
'you must really like yogurt'
'nothing '
'bestest'
'Really Alex'
'KIMBER'
'I didn't make it'
'I should've just texted'
'Brandon'
'Important'

'becca walker'

1.9K 66 0
By Makakes103

CRAP

First off, I'm not the age to drive and I don't even have a learners permit, and I'm driving way over the speed limit.

I saw the driver walk up beside my car and tap on the window, I rolled it down to talk to him, " license and registration please."

I gave him a pitiful smile, "I, um, don't have one." I hate getting in trouble with the police so I'm a little shy.

"Please step out of the car." I did as told and got out of my car, "Follow me." I followed him to his car and he opened the back seat door for me.

I sat down and sat back into the seat, "get comfortable it's a little ways away to the station."

Great

----------------

About thirty minutes later he finally spoke up, "Why?"

"What do you mean?" I asked

"Why'd you do it, you know drive." I looked at him with a wierd expression.

"Because I really needed to get home." I guess that was a little lie, I was headed home but I really didn't need to be there.

"Was it an emergency?" He asked with a frown.

"Um, yeah it was. My father is in the hospital and I needed to see my mother because she was upset."

"What's your first and last name?"

"Becca Walker."

*************

I hope you all liked the chapter

Like always Please Vote comment and Follow

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.2K 1.8K 33
🥉🥉Third Place in 'New Adult' Platinum Award 2020🥉🥉 Book 1 in The Gangleader's Obsession duology. Blurb: Shania Jakes has been through a life of...
1M 28K 36
Alex Brooks and before you might ask. No alex is not a boy she's a girl. And the baddest one of them all No she's not an FBI agent or she doesn't w...
285 12 18
Mikey Way, Nichole Row, Awsten Knight, Ryan Ross, and the infamous Pete Wentz. The fabulous five. The rulers of highschool hallways. The untouchable...
905K 20.9K 42
'W-who are you' 'Who did u think im the gang leaders sister'... when Scarlet king was 9 and her older brother Blake kings was 12 their mother had di...