Big Bad Wolf Book 1

By sarah1997love

The gorgeous and mysterious Derek Hale finds a girl in the woods and is surprised that she doesn't back down... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Epilouge
My Notes

Chapter 11

101 5 0
By sarah1997love

I scrunched my face up in pain before slowly opening my eyes. I realised I was in my room and Derek was nowhere in sight.

"Derek?" I asked, trying to sit up. My closet door creaked and cracked open slightly. I panicked. "Derek!" I screamed. "Derek! Oh my god!"

The door of my room burst open and Derek came running in.

"What?! What's wrong?!" he asked franticly.

"Closet! The door opened, something's in there!" I freaked. I saw him morph as he threw the closet door open, making me flinch.

"Nothing." He changed back to normal and crouched by me. "There's nothing in there." He said softly, stroking my cheek.

"B-but the door." I stuttered helplessly.

"It's nothing, I promise."

"Okay." I sighed, defeated.

"God, you gave me a heart attack. I thought something bad had happened to you." He remarked, relaxing a little.

I reached out to him and he gently sat me up so I was leaning back on my pillows before hugging me.

"Are you okay?" he asked, sitting on the edge of my bed.

"Yeah." I replied. "What time is it?"

"Seven thirty."

"Crap, I have school." I moved to get out my bed. Derek pushed me back down by my shoulders.

"You've been shot twice yesterday! You are not going to school!" he exclaimed.

"Derek, I have work due in. I have to go." I protested, getting up. "I'm good." I added as he reached out towards me. He huffed and I restrained the smile.

"Stay home." He said, crossing his arms over his large chest.

"No, Derek. It's my last year of school. I don't want to fail my classes." I argued. He groaned and tugged on his hair in frustration. I giggled quietly and his gaze snapped to me.

"You think this is funny?! You're killing me here!" he exclaimed, waving his arms. I snorted lightly as I held in a laugh. "Don't look at me like that." He pointed at me.

I slowly walked over to him and grabbed hold of his hands.

"Don't get so flustered, calm down." I smiled, looking up at him. "And it's rude to point." I teased, biting his finger.

"Steph." He complained, yanking his finger back.

"You either take me to school, or I walk there."

"I'd pick you up and bring you back. You wouldn't even get out the house." He smirked.

"Derek!" I shouted, punching his chest. He laughed.

"You can't hurt me."

"I'll aim lower." I smirked. His eyes widened slightly.

"No thank you." He stated, turning and walking around my room.

I caught hold of the back of his shirt as he went past me and tugged, pouting at him.

"Please take me to school Derek."

He sighed and his shoulders slumped a little.

"Go get ready."

I smiled and pulled on his shirt to get him to bend down. He did and I kissed him.

"Thank you." I said.

"Go before I change my mind." He sighed.

I saluted him before turning around and feeling a slap on my butt. I yelped and heard him chuckle.

"I hate you." I muttered, walking into my bathroom.

"You love me really!" he called before I shut the door.

***************************************************************************

I slowly slid into my seat in first period as Scott, Allison and Stiles walked into the room. I smiled at them.

"Are you okay?" I asked Scott.

"Yeah, I'm fine. What about you though?" he said, concerned.

"I'm good, just a little sore." I replied, opening my notebook as the teacher came into the room.

"What happened?" Allison asked.

"Hunters started shooting while Scott and I were in Derek's house." I replied softly.

"Yeah, Scott got a bullet in the ribs while Steph got shot twice in the same hip." Stiles said quietly.

"Oh my god! Are you okay?" Allison gasped.

"I'll be fine once they start to heal."

"Derek's outside." Scott whispered to me.

I turned my head and looked out the window, seeing Derek leaning against a tree. I furrowed my eyebrows at him and motioned for him to leave. He shook his head and I huffed.

"Miss Burchell!"

I jumped and snapped my head to the front of the classroom, looking at the teacher.

"Yes sir?"

"At least pretend to be interested in my class. Detention after school." He said.

"I can't." I blurted out. He raised an eyebrow.

"And why can't you?"

"I have a hospital appointment for my hip." I lied. He looked at me for a minute.

"Very well. Just pay attention." I nodded and he went back to his lecture.

"Thank fuck." I muttered. Scott hid behind his hand to stop a laugh.

The bell rang half an hour later and I packed my things up.

"You have a free now?" Allison asked me. I nodded. "Come library with me?"

"Sure." I smiled.

Allison and I left the boys as they went to their next period. Allison stayed by my side as we walked down the hall towards the library. Someone grabbed me from behind and pushed me front first into the lockers. I cried out as pain burst from my hip.

"Jackson get the hell off her, she's hurt!" Allison exclaimed, hitting him.

"You'll tell me what they are, or I'll smash your face into the locker. Understand?" he threatened.

I grunted and reached back, grabbing a fistful of his hair and pulling as hard as I could. He hissed in pain and I kept pulling.

'Derek's outside' I mouthed at Allison. She nodded and ran off.

Jackson yanked my hand away and he hit my face against the locker a couple of times, moving my head by pulling my hair. I spat blood out my mouth.

"You're gonna regret that." I stated.

"Oh yeah, why's that?" he sneered.

He was ripped off me and slammed into the lockers himself, pinned there by the throat.

"Because I'm her boyfriend." Derek stated, pissed off. Jackson's eyes widened as Derek towered over him.

"W-what?" he stammered.

"You heard me." Derek growled. "You're gonna leave my girlfriend alone. And if you touch or hurt her again, I'm going to rip your throat out. With my teeth."

Jackson nodded quickly and Derek released him before he took off running up the hall. I wiped my mouth with the back of my hand as Derek turned to face me.

"You-"

"I know, you were right. I shouldn't have come into school today." I cut him off, rubbing my face.

I felt his arms wrap around me and I leant into him, my hands and head on his chest.

"Take me home please." I mumbled into his chest.

He pulled away from me slightly and picked my bag up from the floor before wrapping his arm around my shoulders as we walked out the school and to his car.

I slid into the front passenger seat before rummaging around in my bag for my phone. I found it and dialled Allison's number.

"Steph! Are you okay?" she asked.

"Yeah, Derek's taking me home." I replied.

"Good. Do you want me to collect all the work and drop it off at your house after school?"

"Please. That would be awesome." I said.

"Okay, I got to go the librarian's send ing me evil looks." She giggled.

"Okay, thanks Allison."

"No problem. See you later." She hung up.

I shut my eyes and leant back in the seat, placing my hand over my hip. I felt Derek's thumb rub across my chin before he placed his hand on top of mine.

"Are you in pain?" he asked. I nodded.

"A little, it aches." I felt his lips on my cheek as he placed a kiss there and smiled, relaxing slightly.

The car stopped a little while later and I opened my eyes as Derek lifted me out his car, my school bag dangling from my hand. I looked up at his face and he flashed me a smile, showing his teeth.

When he reached my room he placed me down on my bed.

"No offence, but when was the last time you showered?" I asked.

"A couple days ago." He chuckled. I wrinkled my nose.

"My bathroom's there don't come out until you're clean." I stuck my tongue out at him.

He glared at me playfully before going into my bathroom and shutting the door, making me laugh a little. I heard the shower turn on and got off my bed. I kicked my shoes off and placed them by my bed.

"I can hear you moving! Are you out of bed?!" Derek called over the shower.

"No!" is said back, licking my bottom lip.

I started picking up papers and junk off my room floor before folding the clothes I had lying around that weren't in my closet.

I realised the shower had turned off and Derek's arms wrapped around my waist from behind.

"You, missy, are meant to be resting on the bed." His deep voice rumbled.

"But I was tidying my room." I protested as he dragged me back.

"No buts."

He gently pushed me down onto my bed and I saw he was only wearing a towel and his hair was damp. He retrieved his jeans and boxers before dropping the towel. My eyes snapped shut.

"Derek!" I exclaimed.

He laughed and I felt the end of my bed dip as he sat down. I opened my eyes again and sat behind him.

"Your shoulders are really tense." I remarked, placing my hands on them after tracing the outline of his tattoo with my fingers. "Are you stressed?"

He sighed and nodded, running a hand through his hair. I started gently massaging his shoulders before firmly kneading the muscles. He groaned and I gradually felt him relax under my touch. I continued massaging his shoulders before slowly moving down his back, untensing all his muscles.

"God, you're good at that." He remarked.

"Feel any better?" I asked.

"Loads." He replied, lying on his back on my bed beside me.

"I'm not surprised. Your muscles were really tight and tense." I said, looking down at him as I rubbed his arms.

He reached up and pulled my face down closer to his.

"I'm going to get you to do that more often." He said, tangling his hand in my hair.

"Don't get cheeky mister." I smiled, my fingers dancing over his toned stomach.

He smirked and pulled my face closer, connecting our lips.

"I'm serious; you have to do that like once a week."

"We'll see." I laughed lightly.

***************************************************************************

My doorbell rang and I looked at Derek expectantly. He groaned in protest before hauling himself out the chair in my room.

"Thanks baby." I grinned.

"Mhm."

I heard him go downstairs and open the door before coming back upstairs. Allison and Scott came into my room, followed by Derek.

"You okay?" Alison asked, perching on the edge of my bed.

"Yeah." I replied, accepting her hug and then one from Scott.

"We bring notes and homework!" Scott announced, holding a pile of paper and a few books.

"Okay, this is chemistry, biology, physics, Spanish, history, maths and English." Allison said, separating them into piles.

"Are you fucking me?!" I groaned. Derek laughed. "Shut up." Scott and Allison's expressions were ones of shock.

"He laughed." Scott said. I rolled my eyes.

"He is capable of laughing you know." I remarked. "It's because I'm funny." Derek snorted. "I'm warning you." I pointed at him.

"It's rude to point." He smirked, sitting back down in my chair. I scoffed.

"Get your own comebacks dude."

"Anyway, we have to go." Allison announced.

"Yeah, see you tomorrow. Call if you're coming in or not." Scott said. I nodded and they both left my room. A minute later I heard the front door shut.

I looked at the seven piles in front of me in horror before moving my gaze to Derek, making him chuckle.

"You may want to get started." He smirked, leaning back in the chair.

"Fuck you." I muttered.

"I think you'll find that I'll be the one doing the fucking." My eyes widened and he laughed.

"You ass!" I flung my phone at him. He caught it with one hand.

"Nice try sweetheart."

I huffed and opened my Spanish book.

***************************************************************************

Derek's P.O.V.

"What is this shit?!" Steph exclaimed, throwing a book at her wall. "I hate chemistry." She groaned, rubbing her eyes. "What time is it? I'm hungry." She complained, peering at her clock.

"What are you meant to do?" I asked, picking up and opening the book.

"I don't even know!" she tugged on her hair before turning and lying on her front on her bed.

I chuckled and placed the book on her table before getting up and walking over to her. I got on her bed and straddled the backs of her thighs. I slid my hands under her tank top and slipped it over her head, revealing her bare back.

"Derek, what are you doing?"

I lightly ran my fingers up her smooth back before holding her small shoulders. I rubbed them gently and then massaged down her back, like she'd done to me earlier. I heard her sigh and felt her body go limp beneath me, making me smile.

I leant forward and ran my tongue from the base of her spine up to the back of her neck, feeling her shiver. I leant my body over hers and placed my hands over her own on the bed, dipping my head down and softly kissing along the back of her shoulder to her neck as my chest lightly brushed her back.

"Derek." I heard her moan, feeling her back arch so her arse pressed into my groin.

I pushed her back down and pinned her there, being careful not to hurt her hip. I bit her gently and heard her breathing become heavier. She turned her hands so her palms were against mine and laced our fingers together.

"Are you less stressed now?" I whispered, nipping her ear. She let out a breathless laugh.

"Just a little."

I chuckled and pressed a kiss to her cheek before sitting up and getting off her. I looked at her as she didn't move.

"That's mean." She remarked.

"You a little flustered love?" I smiled.

"No!"

"I think you are." I teased, smirking.

"Stop teasing me." She whined.

"You gonna get up or what?"

"I can't, I have nothing on except shorts." She replied.

"I wouldn't mind."

"Twat." She muttered, kicking me in the leg. I laughed and turned my back to her. I heard her moving before feeling her slap me. "That was for earlier." She stated.

"I'm a werewolf honey, I can get you back." I chuckled.

End Derek's P.O.V.

I like this chapter is really good but I don't know about you guy:) P tell me what do you guys think of it?.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

171K 4.9K 25
Stiles drags Scott into the woods to look for a body where he just manages to avoid being caught. He finds his friend getting attacked and bitten by...
28.7K 594 44
Peter Hale was never expecting to find his mate, since he's a person that only does something if it benefits him. Accept what will have happen when h...
9.5K 491 8
In which Archie Martin was in the closet and wasn't planning on coming out anytime soon. He had a secret boyfriend who he was brilliant at hiding and...