A War of Guns and Roses

By DazzlingJazz9

Elaine Greene was the daughter of a multimillionaire. She loved her father and lost her mother at a very youn... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47

Introduction

503 20 4
By DazzlingJazz9

Hola guys!!

I'm so excited to write this book. God, I'm practically hyperventilating.

All right (rubs hands together mischievously).
Just a few reminders,

• Forgive my fingers for their grammatical mistakes (but seriously, a lot of blame should go to autocorrect). I'm quite young to be writing this story so bear with me and I won't disappoint you.

• Don't copy or steal any ideas from this book because seriously, you will never find satisfaction by coping other's work. Your work will be the best, because it's going to be original and not someone else's copy. As they say "Don't expect anything original from an echo."

• All my characters and places are figments of my imagination so they might not be real. Any description of places and people are entirely coincidental.

• And the story might feel a bit childish in the beginning but I swear it gets better! So, hold tight onto your horses and tear your way through the frustrating chapters.

Finally, we are done with that. Sorry for all that gibberish. Hope you like the story :)

Enjoy!

Description :

Elaine Greene was the daughter of a multibillionaire. She loved her father and lost her mother at a very young age.

She's always accompanied by a bodyguard and she doesn't understand why she needs to be.

Life seemed to be weaving its way perfectly for her. She had awesome friends, good grades, a loving father and could have anything she wants.

But what happened when she runs into the ultimate bad boy, feared by most?

He infuriates her.

He puzzles her.

He hates her.

But she can't help but be intrigued by him. She doesn't understand why people fear him. She doesn't realize that she's playing with fire, inches away form getting burnt whenever she's with him.

Due to certain circumstances, both of them find each other tangled in a flurry of problems, emotions and expectations.

But what happens,

When they find out that they are more connected to each other than they thought?

When the big secret is out in the open...

Cast :

Elaine Greene player by Nina Dobrev except she has green eyes.

Evangelina Matthews played by Jovana Rikalo.

Rebecca Stanley played by Phoebe Tonkin.

Xavier Wentworth played by Ian Somerhalder.

Blake Henderson :

Ivan Matthews :

Jake Pierce :

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.9K 835 52
" hey ". I look up to see a tall guy, around my age. Dark brown hair, brown eyes. Wearing a jean jacket, jeans and a gray top with black running shoe...
690K 20.1K 42
"Xavier, are you out of your mind? You can't hit anyone you want." I tried to pull him away from the guy. With his temper, he might send him to the h...
35M 1.4M 58
One thing, just one little thing Julie had to do to have a... Let's say decent... First day at her new school... Don't. Draw. Attention. First impres...
397 3 37
***SAME STORY BUT WITH NEW AND IMPROVED WRITING, ADDED SCENES, AND A WHOLE LESS CRINGE*** Emily has always been good in school, just like her mother...