It started with a kiss | Dall...

Galing kay aexsthetic_trash

Lets just cut to the chase there's love, lust, heartbreak and loss. Will you and Dally be able to keep it tog... Higit pa

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
chapter 42
Chapter 43

chapter 3

2.5K 58 14
Galing kay aexsthetic_trash

I tap my pencil against the desk in boredom,  Mrs. Wilson was going on about something but I wasn't listening. I was watching the clock on the wall.

A note gets passed to me probably about Mrs. Wilsons new hair do, it made her look like a poodle. I pass it to the girl next to me not even bothering to read it, she tries suppressing a giggle but is unsuccessful.

"Miss Philips, is there a pro-?" Mrs. Wilson starts but is cut off by the bell signaling the end of the day.

I jump up and run out the door and quickly run into someone, knocking us both to the ground.

"Oh I- I'm so sorry." He apologizes and stands up offering to help me up.

"No, it's fine. I'm just to blame as you are." I take his hand, and dust my jeans off.

"Y/n? Right?" He asks shyly.

"Yeah, your name is- wait don't tell me! Ponyboy right?"

"Yeah how'd you know?" He looks surprised.

"We have the same math teacher,  Mr Lewis." I say matter of factly.

"Well I didn't think-"

"That I would notice you because I'm a Soc?" I say giggling.

"No! Th-thats not what I meant!" He says quickly flushing red.

"No its okay kid, I know what you meant." I assure him.

He lets out a sigh of relief. "you dig okay, Y/n."

"You dig okay too Ponyboy."

We walk to the front steps of the school talking. Once I got to know him a little, he opened up right away.

"We should hang out sometime." I smile.

"Wanna go to my house? My brothers won't mind." He rubs the back of his neck.

"Sure."

We start walking down the street towards his house, kicking a rock to eachother.

"Just gonna warn you now, we hang out with a few other guys who can be a little... much." He emphasizes the word much.

I nod, I knew what he meant.

"Here it is." He stops outside a small house, with a rusty gate out front.

"It's nice." I smile.

He leads me up the path to his front door.

"Hey I'm home!" He calls in, "I have a friend over!"

He holds the door open for me and leads me to the living room. There he is, Dallas, my heart flutters at the sight of him. I can feel the heat creeping up my neck.

Why did I feel this way? It's not like I like him. Right?

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

412K 6.9K 41
Just some good ol' imagines of your favorite seven guys. [No longer taking requests]
19.2K 319 28
❝ 𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘸𝘰 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘰𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳. ❞
8.8K 155 26
Steve loves Sodapop. But Sodapop is dating Sandy, hell he wants to marry her! So they'll just be best friends forever...right? Stevepop, Johnnyboy, T...
23.6K 375 62
Stacy Greene has just moved to town from California to get away from her past. She meets a gang of 'greasers' and quickly becomes friends with them...