dark obsession ♚ JIROSE

By kpopinesss

*plot may change due to SERIOUS editing* COMPLETED under editing BOOK 1 of the DARK SERIES (DEMON AU) More

intro
1 ; "i'm just marking what's mine."
2 ; "you'll be screaming my name."
3 ; "i'm all yours, park jimin."
4 ; "i want you."
5 ; "my demon prince."
6 ; "exactly what it looks like."
7 ; "you might as well have killed me too."
8 ; "i'm letting you go."
9 ; "in a dream."
10 ; "you mated nature's baby?"
11 ; "i make this decision without remembering."
12 ; "you aren't afraid?"
13 ; "i just don't know whether or not it's mine.."
14 ; "i wont hesitate to take responsibility for your actions."
15 ; "don't be vicious."
16 ; "did i pass?"
17 ; "but the devil himself."
18 ; "anything for him."
19 ; "what do you need the most?"
20 ; "i would never."
21 ; "i dont get what's wrong with this."
22 ; "love can make people so blind."
23 ; "i'm the merciless one."
24; "that's funny you say that."
25 ; "no competition."
* THE WEDDING *
26 ; "make love to me."
27 ; "you were the only one who had them, remember?"
28 ; "kill me like you always wanted to. So I can finally be yours."
29 ; "the hardest thing I've ever done."
30 ; "momma?"
ENDING (32) : "what's real and what's not."
EPILOGUE SUBMISSIONS

31 ; "you're sacrificing one's that should matter."

3.1K 151 27
By kpopinesss

short and long awaited . thanks for the one's who stuck around . you know I have mad love for ya'll.

.

PARK CHAEYOUNG

.

"Okay okay, Momma, you have to be serious."
I laughed at my daughter who was only a week and a half old, almost as tall as me, with a distressed expression on her face as she stared at her reflection in the mirror. "I'm feeling pink but the black one— man that black one is really calling my name."

"Baby doll, it's a date. With Jihoon at that." I reminded her still chuckling. "You don't need to look amazing."

"Ma, I told you to be serious." She glared at me through the mirror and I rolled my eyes at her. This girl legit looks my age and she is only a newborn child. "I did all my prep and worked my ass off with demon dad last night. Can you please?"

"Fine." I stood up with a faltering smile and walked towards her. "Fine. What about the pink dress is throwing you off?"

"Jihoon hates attention. And the whole flashy ruffles at the bottom might be a stretch, you know?" She was so broad and it still amazes me how much she's grown already. "The black one, mm, this one."

She put the black dress over her figure and glanced at me through the mirror. "You look gorgeous in whatever you'd want."

"But I don't want to be just gorgeous, Momma." Her silver eyes glistened at me, turning almost violent orange when she felt more in distress than earlier. My lips curled to a frown holding my daughters shoulder blades soothingly. She looked back at her figure and sighed. "Jihoon only wants to protect me. I don't want him to see me like Uncle Yoongi see's you, momma, like a sister. I want him to want me like Appa wants you."

Jimin was definitely a force to be reckoned with. Despite knowing Yoonah is our child, he shows his love for me broadly unlike with her. She knows how affectionate her father is with me and it's obvious Jihoon lacks that kind of emotion. Yoongi struggles with it too. Jennie is not exactly potent on what she wants and though affection is probably the most definite thing she needed in her life, she settled for having just Yoongi himself.

I want Yoonah to live in peace because she is the first of her kind. She deserves everything. I'm not saying I'm not happy with Jihoon but I do wish she could've had someone who could love her the same.

Yoonah... Love is her main capability. I don't blame my daughter. The person she loves the most can't even love her back the same. I can't hurt for her like would've been able when I was still human. But I know what the pain must feel like. And it does strain me to know my daughter is struggling right now and she hasn't even been alive for more than a week.

"There's no one Jihoon would ever want, Yoonah." I laid my chin on her shoulder brushing back at her platinum silk hair. "No one but you."

"You think so?"

"I fucking know so." I bravely responded with a smile. "Now change up so we can go."

"Wait!"

"What?"

She cocked her hip to the side and narrowed her eyes at me. "Car keys."

"Oh no." I shook my head. "You are not driving."

"But momma!"

"Hell no." I sternly taunted my index finger at her. "I know your dad street races with you behind my back after your prep. Don't sass me, sweetie."

She scowled and grumbled under her breath. "You never let me have fun."

"Your dad is too much of a softie, that's why." I smiled thinking of what the hell Jimin is doing right now.

"Dad's with Jihoon, right Momma?" She looked more in distress when I was grabbing my car keys. "You told me he wouldn't interfere."

"Baby doll, I can't control your father. He's a dick." My daughter laughed at my explanation. "He's probably just figuring stuff out. Go on and change. We'll be leaving soon."

"Momma?"

"Hmm."

"I love you.."

I turned around to see her pearly eyes glimmering at me, her hair staining light blue as she smiled.

She's so bright..

For part demon.

"Go on, baby doll." I smiled back not willing to say it back feeling torn that I had no reacting emotion to it. It frustrates me I can't. When she can. "I'll meet you downstairs."

"Okay Momma!"

.

Park Jimin

.

"He started late."

Yoongi ran his hands through his hair in obvious frustration. Jihoon was having trouble with controlling his truer form. Though Yoonah has seen it multiple times, Yoongi wanted Jihoon to be consistent with keeping himself steady.

Control.

Jihoon lacks that.

"Relax, hyung." I tried to relieve him. "He's doing well for nearly two weeks old."

"He's going to have to learn if he's going to be around Yoonah his entire life." He sighed at that and watched his son in incubation. "She's almost so fragile."

"It's hard when you start loving someone that's not yours to begin with, isn't it?" I muttered laying a hand on his back knowing better that he won't find an answer.

He stared back at his son who was already getting out of his incubation room with a pale face and a hooded expression. "Are we going now, Uncle Jimin? I'm ready."

"Sure." I looked back at his father who was know looking away. It was rare to see the two speak and it worries me a little to know Jihoon was a momma's boy. "Want to tag along?"

"Hm?" Yoongi whipped his head over to me and shook his head. "Jennie wants to visit Taemin and see how he's doing at the safe house. You go ahead. You can chaperone if you want."

"Appa." Jihoon groaned disapprovingly. "You promised."

"You aren't yet able, Jihoon." Yoongi scolded. "If you had listened to me and did what I asked, we wouldn't have to take this precaution."

"I can control just fine with—"

"Your mother didn't like them and I'm sure Yoonah won't either."

"It's the sticks, aren't they?" I mumbled towards Yoongi who was glaring hard at his son. "He won't have a choice, hyung. He's going out in public."

"It's a no, Jimin." He warned me too. "Just park outside in case something happens. I don't want a scene to be made and have to involve Seokjin. He is after-all, our lord as of now."

I huffed. "You don't need to remind me."

"Go on then." He nodded his son off only for Jihoon to slam the door shut.

I sighed looking back at Yoongi. "Yoonah can handle him. She loves him more than anything. And I do trust Jihoon. He's your son."

"If he can handle it, he's gonna have to prove it." He mumbled. "His anger, as of late, isn't exactly proving anything."

"You struggled a lot too."

"Do me a favor, Jimin?" His back was turned to me as he placed his glasses on the bridge of his nose, throwing on his coat. "Just do as I say."

.

.

"It's soon."

Jennie looked to Wendy as she held down the man in chains, trying to control the being inside him as best as she could.

"We must flee."

"We have arrangements to send him across the ocean, Seokjin." Wendy looked to the demon lord with a feared expression. "Leaving and running can't guarantee the families safety."

"And ours?"

Seokjin has never had an ounce of selfishness. Only because he knew how it looked and how it felt. Though his duties as Hell's leader must not be taken for granted. Protecting one's family, doesn't save the rest— he knows that. He's making a sacrifice.

"The children haven't even lived further than a couple weeks, Kim Seokjin." Wendy bargained smartly. "You're sacrificing more than just a couple of lives. You're sacrificing one's that should matter."

"We're damned to this hell not to feel, Witch doctor," he was braze and stern. The aura in the room was musky due to his growing frustration. "My feelings are a curse and I learned to bide them. Hide them. I'll see them dead if I have to, to protect my own."

No one could reply.

No one can argue.

Who's one to fight the new Demon Lord, anyway?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 2.4K 46
Here is a collection of BTS Maknae Line Fanfictions written by @/moon.fic and @/jimoon.fics on Instagram. Members :: Park Jimin, Kim Taehyung, Jeon...
5.2K 203 13
A curtain meant to cover the light. The curtain closes, and night begins. Dark and wild things start to happen behind the curtain. Some good, some ba...
61.7K 1.1K 28
a bunch of random imagines of blackpink and bts. this book is completed by the way, so please don't request anything.
28.4K 1.3K 28
Park Jimin, a ruthless vampire from the underworld is sent down to earth and tasked with finding park chaeyoung whom he is supposed to kill in order...