Mr. Rude

Por Dreamer1896

Amazing cover by @Valenceia What will you do when you bump into an unknown guy and, You came to know how rud... Más

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Epilogue
Characters

Chapter 23

75.5K 2.8K 107
Por Dreamer1896

Eros's POV

It's the time to cut the cake, I helped her to get up and we both reached near the cake and everyone was clapping and cheering for us.

She hold the knife with her hand then looked towards me, telling me to join her. So I hold her hand instead of holding the knife. She shuddered under my touch. An unknown sensation ran through me.

I looked at her.

She also looked at me. But she quickly turned her face away.

Does she felt the same?

May be, but I hope she does.

We both cut the cake and the crowd applauded loudly.

I took a spoonfull of cake and put it front of her mouth. She ate the cake and smiled at me.

I licked the same spoon from which she ate. It's delicious now.

She blushed and I moaned in the delicious taste.

She gulped which formed a smirk on my face.

I came closer to her ear.

"Now it tastes so delicious when my wife had already tasted it" I said.

I can see the goosebumps that rose all over her body due to our closeness.

She immediately looked down and tried to hide her blush.

She looked so cute at this moment.

I chuckled at her state.

Soon we both were attended the guests. After attending a few guests, we both once again were back to our places. I can't help but want to tease her so I teased her.

"You're so lucky to have an extra hot, extra sexy and extraordinary husband like me, right Scar baby?" I teased.

I just love teasing her.

She was glaring at me but Nick interrupted her.

Why Nick why? We were having fun.

Nick came and started flirting with her. A feel of jealousy ran throughout me. I know Nick is my friend and he don't see Scar in that way but I can't help myself, this jealousy is making me feel stupid things. I gathered my most deadliest glare and shot it towards him, but Nick being Nick, he ignored all my daggers and kept flirting with my wife.

What is he saying? He knows that you are head over heels for her. He knows that you're totally whipped.

Shut up. I'm not whipped.

Yeah! I'm whipped right?

It was not enough that Nick was flirting with her that Scar also started to flirt back with him. I'm getting annoyed by their flirting.

Now this is enough, if I can't stop Nick I surely can stop her, Right?

I narrowed my eyes at her. She should have known that by now that she's mine and only mine. No sharing. She really loves to tease me. So to tease her back,

I put my hand on her thigh and squeezed it a little.

Her eyes widen and her face started turning red.

A smirk forms on my face.

Nick asked her that her if she will leave with him after me and this was the thing that made me angry, so I shouted at him to stop him.

She's not going to leave me for anyone, not now not ever. She'll be mine forever.

Aaha! Possessive much.

"Oh shut up Nick, she won't be leaving me.. ever, right my dear wifey?" I said with a press on her thigh. I can see her eyes widen and how she gulped. It's great to know that my touch effects her. She nodded in Nick's direction telling him that I was right, she's not going to leave me. I grinned to myself at that thought.

But here the person who is openly flirting to my wife was Nick, and he don't know the meaning of no. He continued flirting with her knowing that there is no chance for him. 

He really likes to annoy me and he very well know I'm totally annoyed with him. So to shut him up I shot him my deadliest glare and mouthed "You are dead", this made him stop flirting, he audibly gulped so he congratulated us and was off in no time.

Due to my concentration on shooing Nick away I forgot about where my hand is placed, which is now not on Scar's thigh because she slapped my hand away, and me being the most stubborn guy I put it back on her thigh with a squeeze telling her that I'm not moving my hand now. She was not expecting that squeeze, she jumped on her place and shot daggers towards me, and I was smiling like a fool on her jumping. When I was about to make a snarky comment, Sonya disturbed me. 

"Hey what are you both doing why don't dance? As it's your wedding, you should be the first couple to dance. Now hurry up. Everyone's waiting " Sonya said.

Yeah, Let's break the floor..I like the girl Sonya, she always helps us.

"Baby, she's right let's dance. It's our wedding party and our dancing is must, right? Now shall we?" I said while getting up and giving her my hand,

She rolled her eyes but obliged and got up from her seat and placed her hand in mine. When we reached the center, a romantic track started playing. A cute smile appeared on her face. She was looking so angelic with her small smile.

Bro, you are totally whipped.

I placed my hands on her waist and pulled her towards me, she was so close to me, she puts both her hands on my chest, I melt under her touch. I can feel the heat of her hands beneath my shirt. She turned her gaze towards the floor because of which I was not able to see her eyes, so I placed my finger under her chin and pushed it upward so can I see her eyes, she somehow got my message and looked straight into my eyes. I can clearly see the pink appearing on her cheeks. She's blushing,

She looks so stunning with her pink cheeks. My hands are itching to touch her now pink cheeks.

"You look beautiful when you blush dear wifey " I teased.

Which makes her cheeks turn into dark pink. She didn't replied so I also kept quiet and enjoyed the moment with Scarlett in my arms. We danced for don't know how much time but when we stopped the crowd was cheering and clapping for us. 

She lowered her gaze due to embarrassment, so I gave her a comforting side hug. She visibly relaxed.

Soon it's the time to wrap up the party.

I left Scarlett to complete her further rituals.

I met a few important people to see them off.

Suddenly I heard someone's laughter, when I turned around I see Scarlett laughing.

A slow smile came to my face. When I looked towards the way she was laughing which made a smile crack on my face. She looked so carefree, but when I searched for their reason for laughing,

Nick was holding the bouquet that should be in a girl's hand.

All the girls were accusing him for this.

He has an innocent expression on his face.

Poor Nick. I feel bad for him.

Soon we both bid our goodbyes to everyone and left the venue and head towards my.. oh sorry.. our home.

I smiled at the thought of our home. We'll both live together.

Yeah, before now you were living with the ghosts and devils, like your mum and now you'll be living with a speaker. Sorry, stupid speaker.

I rolled my eyes.

When we reached our home she looked at house with wide eyes.

Don't she like the house?

Relax bro she is stupid but not this much to not like a mansion.

After few minutes she glanced at me.

In reply I smiled at her.

"I hope you like your new home " I said.

I took a hold of her hand and walked with her towards the entrance.

I punched the codes and opened the door.

Hey bro you remember no? The devil.. um, I mean your mom told you about the rituals after the marriage. Please don't forget them, otherwise your mom will make Eros name forget from the world.

I totally forgot about it, thanks for reminding me.

Anytime, I want myself to be safe. I don't wanna see your mom's devil side.
Now be a good husband and do the rituals nicely.

I nodded.

I turned towards her and lift her off the floor in my arms.

She's too light weight.

So? Do you want a light weight bride or a bouncer.

Oh Shut up.

She was purely shocked because I lift her off without informing her. She squealed and started wriggling in my arms, I tightened my hold on her.

"Can't help.. rituals" I told her.

She rolled her eyes but didn't make any further movement.

I made her stand in the middle and searched for any staff available or not.

She was glancing the house in aww, her expressions look like she was amazed to look at the house interiors.

She was looking at the house and I was looking at her.

After a few minutes she spoke,

"Your house is beautiful" She told me.

"Honey it's ours now" I winked.

She blushed.

"Do you want to see our bedroom?" I asked by coming closer to her.

Her face turned red like a tomato. I controlled my laugh,

"Um.. y-yeah.. s-sure"She stuttered.

She get's nervous because of me.

Victooorrryyyyy.

"This way, by the way, do you wanna walk or want me to lift you up" I teased.

She blushed but shook her head.

"N-no.. I'll walk"She said.

I can't help but to chuckle at her nervousness.I started walking towards the stairs by glancing back at her time to time. When we entered our room, Our bedroom.

She was looking at the whole room in aww.

She was looking at the doors so I told her about the doors.

"The door on the left is for washroom, make yourself comfortable. I'll be back in a few minutes" I said as I left the room.

I have to give her the wedding gift which was customized on my demand.

It was a very cute pendant which I found perfect for her soft neck.

Control man control your thoughts.

I kept it in my office as I didn't found any more safer place to keep it and I want it to be nearby me, I hurriedly walked towards my office and opened the locker and removed the velvet box from it.

I ran towards the room as I don't wanna be away from her when she is already in my room

I opened my room's door and found her sitting in front of the dressing mirror.

Now she looks even more beautiful without any layer of make up, her hairs were down from the bun. She's a real beauty.

She first looked at me then at my hands. She stood up from her seat and turned towards me.

I walked towards her stand in front of her, and gave her the box which is in my hands.

"What's this?" She questioned confusingly.

"This is your wedding gift my dear wifey" I smiled at her.

"What is in it?" She again asked.

She's so restless.

"Why don't you see it by yourself?" I told her.

I stared at her with a smile as she was glancing the pendant. I hope she liked it.

"May I?" I asked.

She nodded.

I took it out from the box and turned her around and tied it to her neck.

"I personally requested to make this, it is one of its kind, it suits you. Do you like it?" I asked by kissing the back of her neck.

She blushed.

"Thank you so much, I really loved it, it's really very beautiful, you don't have to bring this "She replied while touching the pendant.

"You were really looking so gorgeous today" I told her and slid my hands on her waist and pulled her closer towards me. I can feel her soft body against me.

"And not to forget, you didn't bumped into me today" I teased.

She embarrassingly lowered her gaze and covered her face with her hands.

She looks cute doing that.

I laughed.

"You're seriously so cute wifey " I teased.

She'll be the death of me, but I'm happy she's mine, my wife, it's like a missing puzzle of my life placed in the right place.

All because of my dear Scarlett.

/speaker.

----------------------------------------------------

Pheww...

Finally completed..

Chapters are getting longer day by day..

But for you it's nothing..

Keep on voting and supporting..

Love y'all😘😘😘

08/04/2018

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

276K 11.8K 32
𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘤𝘦, 𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘦. 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘦, 𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘢𝘳. 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘵, 𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘳𝘶𝘥𝘦. 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘵...
63.3K 1.4K 45
𝐂𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐄, She had ambitions that soared beyond the cage of her upbringing. Her dreams were simple yet profound: to find true l...
9.6K 447 13
"I DON'T FUCKING LOVE YOU! GET THAT IN YOUR HEAD, BELLA!" He yelled while he pointed his finger to my head. "DON'T LIE TO YOUR FUCKING SELF, CALVIN!"...
847K 30.1K 56
#1 in hatelove - 12/08/2022 #1 in business - 25/02/2023 #1 in forcedmarriage - 20/07/2022 #1 in businessman -18/07/2022 #1 in arrogant - 23/07/2022 #...